ITT: District 9 is real

ITT: District 9 is real

So how do you think Trump will deal with the ayys?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/real-district-9-cape-towns-district-six-78939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you can't deport them because their planet is million light years far

He'd send them to Mexico.

build the neutral zone and make the romulans pay for it

any sa niggers want to tell us what they're like

what was the mothership like before it left

He would relocate the prawns to an enclosed district of their own.

also, ive had the spooky feeling that all this globalism and shit is some kind of preemptive maneuver to present a unified face to the ayys

whether because aliens are virtue signalling faggots or because they're going to kill and eat a few billion of us

trump will force breeding colonies and will introduce new human alien hybrids that are hyper muscular and hyper sexy

>"I got the best plan to deal with the aliens believe me. Believe me I do. People always ask me mr. Trump mr trump what are you going to do about the alien? And you know what I tell them? I tell them we don't win any more. We don't win any more folks. So what I do about the aliens is going to be something terrific. Okay? So let's make America great again. Dog bless."

Liberals will start a movement to turn all humans into ayylamo-prawns for the sake of diversity.

Prawns are basically Slavs. I think we'd get along.

she looks like a darker skinned chun-li

source?

Deport them to the vacuum of space

Indians are also whiter and better in space and military technologies than americans but it doesn't make them slavs

What bothered me is why no one just took prawn hands and made them into fucking gloves to use the weapons

Prawn lives matter!

i will never say, she is my waifu and only i can cum to her pictures

Who else would bang one of those fookin creatures?

I see what you mean. But it was the biological connection to the weapon that made it work.

Just like a cold dead hand wouldn't work on an iPhone.

They would most likely have to cut the hand off and then somehow trick the weapon into thinking the hand was alive?

They were testing the weapons though, we would have worked it out eventually, humans are based like that.

Those thighs are fucking photo shopped.

Fun fact
The videos where we saw africans complaining about the prawns was real, except it wasn't prawns, South africans were complaining about alien workers in their country.

help them rebuild their mothership.
Use the dead prawn products for medicinal value
learn how the gravity gun works

Integrate them into our society because they can behave themselves like reasonable intelligent beings instead of niggers.

Wtf
Is this polish proxy?

I call bullshit,
i want to believe you, please, help me.
a source, anything.

Ay yo humanboi we can telekinetically fuck youz womenz how can you even compete?

As a private citizen who will never serve in the public sector, he probably won't do anything.

share the love

Fookin [[[prawns]]]

He'll make them great again, repair their ship and allow them to fly home of course.

What would the prawns flag be when they shitpost here?

>you'll never see prawn shitposts

Not true

newsweek.com/real-district-9-cape-towns-district-six-78939
There ya go

What really makes no fucking sense is that the entire world took a seemingly totally hands-off approach to FUCKING ALIENS with a partially working starship and other assorted tech and just let South Africa do whatever. My biggest problem with the movie.

No way for one second would the US/EU/NATO, China, Russia, etc take this approach.

And yes I get that the movie is am apartheid metaphor. But there's a huge difference in the context between interstellar aliens showing up and shifty niggers who rely on gibsmedats.