He's actually correct if you think about it

He's actually correct if you think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>crime island
>not shilling for killary
damn never thought I'd see the day

Funny because I think the media that attacks him unfairly should not survive, unless anyone thinks state television is a good thing.

Really makes me think

why do cucks always invoke 2016, are they implying humans have some how changed?

>If you don't agree with my opinion then you need to be silenced

When did liberals become the Nazis they claim to hate?

>if you don't shill for Hillary you should go out of business
SO PROGRESSIVE

>unless anyone thinks state television is a good thing.

Nigger this shit is state television

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

He has to go back.

Literally who?

He's correct if you want a civil war to occur.

I do, so I won't disagree. I look forward to the day when the American right-wing rises up and begins full-blown revolt against their kike government.

>The only media should be state-sponsored propaganda and lies
>btw, Trump is Hitler gais!

he's actually fat and ugly if you think about it

I would wager that the only thing not surviving 2016 are media groups that display blatant bias.

If I recall correctly, CNN is in freefall in regards to viewership.

>?????
They literally always were. The biggest joke of the last century is 'the nazis were right wing'

If by some odd alignment of the universe I find myself on Jeopardy and go into final jeopardy where I cannot be caught I would answer Who is the cuck Arthur Chu

Because Trump is the first openly racist candidate running an openly racist campaign since the 1920s

Fuck I hate chinks

human kind has existed for like 10,000 years but somehow in the last 50 or so years we're suppose to have changed

wow, really makes you think

Gosh darn my thinkbox is ticking

They're proud of having the "correct" thoughts.

It's their way of saying that they're better than their ancestors who "obviously" didn't know what they were talking about when they left this generation with everything they made.

A little humility goes a long way.

They act like there's some prophecy about 2016
Or as if they're so old and wise, that they know where humanity should be at, and when.

That's not the Hawaiian flag

Op will get cancer.

Why are fat liberals always hating on the part of America that feeds them and keeps them warm?

Fucking ingrateful cucks.

>fat
>manlet
>low test
>potato face
>down syndrome

Yea, he has convinced me. I'm now a #CuckoldForHer

Any media outlet that is unbiasedly reporting fact based, objective observations to the best of their capabilities needs to be die... says that fat shrimp dick virgin cuck.

The same type of guy that says, women need to be paid more, women are just as capable as men, never assume anything because of gender, lol really this study shows that gender plays no role in______... WE NEED A WOMAN PRESIDENT. There's a special place in Hell for all these people.

I like dat tinking Pepe

Pepe like, "hmm," tinking. May I commit to hard drive space the image you posted?

>Because Trump is the first openly racist candidate running an openly racist campaign since the 1920s

What exactly did Trump say to make him more racist than a guy like George Wallace? Oh that's right nothing.

I actually think they'd have a lot more viewers and a lot more profits if they got on the Trump train.

I understand why they won't though. All those (((investors))) in companies that outsource are going to lose their shit.

describe the mexican race to me
then describe the muslim race

Wow really makes you chink

Ironically, the anti-Trump outlets would be dying if they weren't propped up by Hillary and her donors. Ratings are shit.

>an asian saying another asian is correct

i bet arthur chu smells like cheese and has to shower before he jerks off lest he fill the room with the stink of vinegar

CNN have been sliding for decades. They mainly got their reputation as a legitimate news network from the Ted Turner years (ie, last millennium)

Name a single racist thing he has said.

Really makes you think

Wtf I hate trump now

DRUMPF BTFO

okay this thread is over now I did all of the memes

nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663

>arthur chu
>being right

Stop pretending to be a leaf.

This. My mother's boyfriend always goes on about how sorry he is because his ancestors were Protestant and we're Catholic, which means we got bullied 3 generations ago. It's basically a form of virtue signalling where you shit on your ancestors and their accomplishments

That liberal gook posted shit on salon. He's basically not even worth talking about.

He associates with racists. He invited a politician to his wedding who called Robert C Byrd her mentor

>american education

Guys if Hilly wins does that mean I can move to America illegally and get gibs? I don't wnat to pay taxes, want a free computer, the latest iphone and free utilities including phone and internet. I mean internet is a human right now or something right?

Underrated.

Of course not. You will have to either live in the shadows or get a fake Social Security card like the illegals here do now. You don't think that electing Hillary will change anything do you?

He's not invoking anything. He's just referring to the current year, the way you would say, "Hillary Clinton will not survive 2016." It's nothing about anything special with 2016; that just happens to be when this is taking place.

Where do I meet a girl like this in real life?

Only if you volunteer for charitable organizations that help the Clinton Foundation.

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

Vancouver

By convincing themselves everyone who disagrees is a Nazi

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!! .png

fag

Don't take this personally, I was trying to figure out why it wasn't letting me post.

>to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

Best way to do this is to vote Trump

Nice dubs, and I agree. I am a former liberal and I can't stand how fucking trendy it is to be unpatriotic these days. Like, do these people think they would be better off and have more rights elsewhere?

Certainly not in countries with less of a white population. More whites typically means more rights. Yet somehow we are still the bad guys.

here