What does Cred Forums think about weed

i-am-bored.com/2016/03/50-for-a-gram-of-weed-sure-thats-cool-bro-7-pics.html

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=5AGcHwwQ24I
jci.org/articles/view/25509
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so let me get this straight... he wants to create jobs, but then get all of us so high we can't go work at them?

whoa, check my digis!

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Degenerate nigger/spic/kike drug.

Trump's the kind of nigger that pockets roaches at a party.

Medical uses: Yeah.

Recreational uses: Taxed and regulated to hell. No welfare to stoners for starters.

People can't smoke tobacco without blowing smoke into my face and leaving cigarette butts everywhere, I don't see how they'll handle weed any better.

>what does Cred Forums think about weed
i don't care

from what i've heard you can only smoke in weed in Colorado in your apartment / house. you cant smoke in public places, like tabaco.

People don't go an get drunk on thier works do they? and if they do, they get fired.

Nonissue to me, weeds not any more harmful than alcohol. Ill give a shit if they try to legalize crack, heroin, or meth.

Yall just mad we have our minds open

Personally I hate the idea of smoking weed/stoner culture, but it is natural and I think if you're a consenting adult you should be able to smoke marijuana within your own home. Personally I've done it back in high school, stopped in college and im currently in the process of going through the police academy, so I will never touch it again.

I don't like weed or stoners, but I want weed legalized.

Making weed illegal doesn't stop people from smoking it. Pretty much everyone has tried weed.
All it does is create crime. It creates drug cartels. It allows pieces of shit to make money by smuggling drugs over the border, and if they are smuggling weed over the border it makes perfect sense financially to also smuggle cocaine, heroin and people over the border.

Legalizing weed in the US would create jobs, it would lower government spending that's used on jails and cops, it would hurt drug cartels, and it could potentially make alcohol less popular.

what kind of fuck up would get high before going to work? Do you get shitfaced before you go to work? It's legal.

>lowers IQ
>increases chance of psychosis
>increases violence

Should be formal caution for first time caught in possession and prison time for second offence.

We have effectively decriminalised weed I'm the UK and its use is widespread. Only a moron would legalise it now.

This is a man who recognizes a nascent multibillion dollar industry when he see's it. I love this guy.

Will that keep the drug tourists out of my country? Im all for it then.

If you think making a drug legal won't increase its usage you're just a moron.

Hey look I took DARE classes in junior high.

I always wondered what type of fool believed that shit. You probably think it grows breasts on men and causes sterility too, huh?

Nobody from America wants shitty dutch weed, get over yourself American growers own this shit.

It doesn't lower IQ, It can cause psychosis in people predisposed to psychosis, and it does not make someone violent, it just makes them want to sit on a couch and eat some Doritos.
Have a look at the results of legalization in the states.

If you smoke it for years and from a young age those links i mentioned absolutely do exist.

Wouldn't ever do it, but its not the business of the government to act as a glorified parental figure so support legalization.

>but muh popular dude weed website says it makes you smarter

Retard. Pic related.

Most people use weed only because it's illegal anyway.

it's degenerate and I am glad it is illegal here

I'm tired of the establishment treating weed as if it were a four letter word

Honestly, I have not smoked pot in over a year. And the reality is, life sucks without it. It is like there is no fun in this life anymore. Living without pot is like living in hell.

I can confirm this. My Dad always loved weed, but now that he lives in Oregon he's stopped using it. Why? His own words: "It's just not the same when it's legal".

It does.

I take that as a yes, good news. Junkies out!

>It can cause psychosis in people predisposed to psychosis
Oh, that's fine then...

>it does not make someone violent
Actually it does.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior

" In conclusion, the results show that continued cannabis use is associated with a 7-fold greater odds for subsequent commission of violent crimes. This level of risk is similar to the increased risk of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes over a similar duration (40 years). The authors suggest that impairments in neurological circuits controlling behavior may underlie impulsive, violent behavior, as a result of cannabis altering the normal neural functioning in the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex."

>Have a look at the results of legalization in the states.
Most US states that have legalized weed were already not enforcing their laws prior - drugs went from effective decriminalization to legalization. To reduce usage strong laws must be enforced.

What is this supposed to show?

The best long term example of the effect of decriminalization is here in the UK. We stopped enforcing our laws properly in 1971 and guess what happened? Usage sky rocketed.

In Colorado weed usage has already gone down after it was made legal.
Same with Portugal, I believe.

There are bigger issues
Feds shouldn't have an opinion on it

Are the laws properly enforced in your country?

I am under the impression that the police actually try to catch people in possession of illegal drugs and punish them for it - unlike in the UK.

You certainly don't have the drug problems we do.

This is true. Weed consumption in our country is below the European average even though it's illegal in most other countries.

All drug usage in the UK has skyrocketed, and it has nothing to do with what is legal and what's illegal.
You live in a dying society that is morally bankrupt. Millions of people imported from all over the world, of course people are using more drugs than ever.

Why is heroin use skyrocketing in the UK, genius? Is it because they don't enforce heroin laws? Or is it because Big Brother is watching and you can get arrested for saying the wrong thing about Muslims?

the fact that you don't know the difference between legalization and decriminalization says a lot.

Smoking pot is American just like shooting guns. All our forefathers grew the plant, one of the greatest tricks the Jews pulled was convincing us that it caused whitey to mix with darkies.

The fact that you have to go into semantics to ''prove your point'' says that you don't have an argument.

Legalizing weed correlates with less weed usage. Period. I don't care about semantics, and I am not going to use the politically correct words that you want me to use. It's not an argument.

Not

an

argument

Have a doobie and a hug bruh

It will help fight the opiate crisis they're using to cripple whites.

>All drug usage in the UK has skyrocketed

Yes, we don't enforce the laws against any of our drugs. In fact, the government takes millions from the taxpayer to give heroin "addicts" methadone. They then sell the methadone to buy more heroin.

>You live in a dying society that is morally bankrupt
This is sadly true and part of the problem. But properly enforced laws would deter drug takers. I speak as someone who has used drugs in the past. I NEVER thought there was any possibility of being caught, and if I was caught I knew I wouldn't be punished. I personally knew people caught with enough coke to be considered a dealer and they got an informal caution.

I'm HIV+ the rise in violent crime is because niggers.

Legalization means companies can openly sell and market their products. You would be able to buy drugs in stores.

Decriminalization means users still have to buy drugs from dealers on the streets, but they won't be punished for using them.

It's not semantics you moron, there's a huge difference between nations like Japan (illegal), Portugal (officially decriminalized), UK (unofficially decriminalized) and the state of Colorado (legalized).

IT IS LEGAL HERE STUPID FUCK, JUST BOUGHT 1/8TH AT THE STORE TODAY. ABOUT TO LIGHT A BOWL FAGGOT. VOTE FOR TRUMP

In other words you have no clue what you're even arguing.

On one hand you say that legalizing weed makes people use weed more, but then you say that the reason for you believing in that is that your government is pushing drugs and making loads of money for corrupt politicians by actively making the drug problem worse.

In my city, usage does not correlate with availability. The market adapts. When you bust one dealer, you are cutting off people's supply and they will just get cut product (bad for health and bad eventually for public health system)

Killing the cartels is a start but it seems the DEA is more interested in undercovering them than anything else

>weed legalized
>drug trade grinds to a halt without the oil to keep its gears going
>drug dealers dwindle in population
>crackdowns on remaining dealers becomes easier

I dislike drugs and I'm very straight edge but it's statist lunacy for it to be illegal.

>leave butts everywhere
hurr durr what is a pipe

All semantics. No arguments.

were not going for the drugs were going for the whores now.

A mouth fedora

Fake picture.

He said Medical maybe, but thats up to the states.

and he said we should study colorado first befor doing something rash.

Degenerate, hedonistic, and an enabler of nihilistic tendencies, a barrier in overcoming human nature and attaining Overman status.

My point is very simple. Even you can grasp it.

When you do not enforce your laws against possession, people will not be deterred and drug use will become rife.

Heroin usage is rife because they are not deterred by the law in the first place AND because the government subsidizes their habit through the methadone program.

Countries that do enforce their laws like Singapore, Japan and South Korea do not have the drug problems we do in the UK.

It is the complete anti-Christ state of mind to be in. You are only thinking of yourself and it is the definition of selfish. I hate it and my friends who smoke it, I'd wish they'd stop because most of them I knew in high school when they were sober and didn't smoke, and they were so much more lively, fun, and interesting when sober. Now they're losers, it's completely changed them, and even more sad, they don't even acknowledge it or realize it.

Stop asking. You ask every day. Drugs are degenerate.

you sure are a super special snowflake

That's fine, but German brothels have better prices and women.

yeah maybe in your fucking eastern shithole but here in glorious america we actually smoke weed out of pipes still.
if you think I mean long wooden pipes than you are stupid. I mean like bowls/bubblers/steamrollers/onehitters/chillums that are easy to walk around with and you don't need to roll. Do you roll whenever you smoke because you're afraid to be not cool and use a pipe?

Would still be funny to spread on social media a lot of weed people are singles issues voters

You miss the point.

Most countries in the west, especially the UK, pump million into fighting the dealers. That is the supply side of the market. But they do nothing to fight demand - i.e. going after the people who actually use the drugs.

If there's still a huge demand for drugs, the market will, as you say, adapt.

>yeah maybe in your fucking eastern shithole
>we actually smoke weed
>WE SMOKE WEED!!!!! LOL EASTERN EUROPE BTFO!!! WHAT A SHITHOLE YOU DON'T EVEN DO DEGENERATE DRUGS!!!

Epic

>Drug problem
>Implying drugs are all the same
>Implying psychedelics are a "problem"

Yes psychedelics are a huge problem. For indoctrination.

Not an argument

if thats what you took from what i said your mind is controlled by internet memes

I don't think about it, I smoke it.

>www.i-am-bored.com
who?

You were bragging about how people in your glorious masterrace country smoke weed out of pipes.

This is like saying ''maybe they shoot heroin with dirty needles in your country, but we use golden plated syringes here. lol wrecked''

Why are you bragging about how people use drugs in your country?

yeah but fucking hippies in boulder walk around with their vapes high as fuck all the time

im not bragging I was stating that it is easy to avoid the litter problem because pipes are easy to carry and smoke out of and you claimed it was fedora and I tried to demonstrate that it is actually a common way of smoking and insulted your random country

I agree with your premise, but the supposed "increase in violent crimes" associated with prolonged marijuana use, is obviously a result of the black population within the observed group.

Even if we put aside the mental health risks, most psychedelic drug takers I know use their drugs as a means of escaping their problems. They aren't trying to unlock the hidden potential of their minds to think creatively about some problem, they sit there, chat nonsense, and enjoy the pretty colours.

And what bigger gift could there be to a totalitarian state than a placid populace? Remember the scene from Brave New World when the police pump Soma into a rioting crowd, which leaves them all hugging and kissing?

I have a medical MJ card and it's helped cure my insomnia. Granted I only use it about an hour before bed every day, but it has helped me so I don't have to take Jew pills like fucking trazadone to sleep.

Going to wok high is the same as going to work drunk. Unacceptable in either case.

All this being said, let's talk about the dangers of drinking
Drinking: Destroys brain cells, can cause black outs, memory loss, kills literally thousands every year from either liver failure to drunk driving. The fact that alcohol is legal while weed isn't BLOWS my fucking mind

>muh environment, muh clean air
that's the sweet smell of capitalism bitch.

>if you form your opinion based on the available data rather than silly axioms born out of your own head you're a moron

Alcohol is embedded in western culture and would be impossible to irradiate. Weed isn't. Yet.

The fact that we have one dangerous poison legal and widespread isn't an argument for introducing another. Quite the opposite.

If alcohol were invented today I would absolutely advocate keeping it illegal and punishing people for taking it.

>weed isn't yet

lmao

Look up the usage percentages mate

You think marketing, increased availability and diminished stigma has no impact upon usage?

The truth is that it's too early to draw conclusions from the data because the effects of legalization on usage, health and crime lag years behind the actual decision to legalize.

The one solid piece of evidence we have against decriminalization is my own country, which has had 40 years of effective decriminalization and the results are plain to see - a massive increase in the number of people taking drugs.

The data shows us that countries that enforce their laws against drugs - Britain before 1971, Singapore, South Korea, Japan - have very little drug use.

Relative to alcohol, it isn't.

It's about self control. Plenty of us smoke weed and/or drink alcohol, but do we do it at work or while driving? No.

No one is forcing you to consume anything

THERE IS A REASON why ((they)) would rather have you down heavy industrial solvent than relatively harmless plant

((they)) want you dead

The point is that a society in which drug use (including alcohol) is widespread will be a worse place to live in. You might get robbed by a junkie on the street, your hospitals will be fuller, you'll have to deal with friends and family members ruining their lives.

You might be able to take drugs moderately but millions won't. And the point of the law is to deter people from doing things that have a negative impact on society. Even if some users aren't causing problems, the problems caused by others merit the laws against drugs. You have no "right" to self stupefaction.

> You might get robbed by a junkie on the street

Bullshit, price of drugs is artifically inflated, the cost of producing a dose is often measured in cents. If the prices are fraction of what they used to be there is no incentive to thieve for drug money

Is that fucking brocolli in a saucage?

Friend of mine suffered a psychosis last year due to weed, i guess you'll be fine if you don't smoke weed often

Two points.

1. You fail to take into consideration that most junkies steal because they can't hold down a job. They steal for food, rent and of course drugs.

2. Upon legalization, the price of drugs would still be inflated due to the taxes levied by the government.

Weed is for niggers and white trash.
it is nothing but a catalyst for the behavior rampid today in degeneracy.
Next time you wonder why your life sucks. Ask yourself if the little chinese kid down the street who just graduated medical school at 23 has a family that smokes weed.

No weed doesnt kill you directly.
Just makes you dumber than shit.

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally.

My father smoked weed a lot of it, so did my brother. You know what they had in common.
They where bother violent monsters. I watched my pot head father burn mymother with her face on the oven while hi. Dot tell me its a drug of peace

i smoked weed a lot for years eventually the acid told me to stop. i didint realize it but it does fuck with you. although at the end of the day it is bomb just dont get addicted like i did.

Waste of time makes you passive and stupid in large amounts. that being said I am for all drug legalization and think it's a great way to weed out weak people. it's also totally a nigger drug

>40 years of effective decriminalization

Are you fucking high right now nigger?

We have INCREASED the number of drugs that are banned for the last 40 years, culminating in the ridiculous Psychoactive Substances Act, 2015, and drug use, as you admit, is higher than ever.

How fucking intellectually dishonest do you have to be to say that this is evidence we need MORE control?

Before the 1960's, Britain had a unique system nowhere else in the world had: Doctors prescribed drugs to addicts and people involved in illicit supply were targeted by the law. Users weren't punished. Drug use rates remained low UNTIL we started punishing users.

You are a moron.

This guy
youtube.com/watch?v=5AGcHwwQ24I

How the fuck did this cunt not pass out?

this man is everything I hate about weed "culture", overweight, smokes way too much, has a kid yet gets high all day, no job, has a room covered in stickers and flyers advertising how much he likes weed. so annoying

>Psychologytoday
What are cannabinoid receptors

His job is literally smoking weed and doing dabs

Ur just jealous of muh freedums

>get good unique fake cam girl video
>go on omegle using "weed" interest
>watch the idiot bong-suckers' eyes light up when A GURL TALKS TO THEM
>switch to the most horrible video you stomach having on your hard drive

Endless amusement.

Carl Sagan would beg to differ.

>MUH RECEPTORS

Doesn't change the fact that new neural pathways are permanently created. Doesn't change the fact that many many people have hellish panic attacks on weed. But yeah no it's totally psychologically PERFECT, MAN.

Carl Sagan was a worthless coward and you're an easily impressed imbecile.

New pathways creating new brain cells.
jci.org/articles/view/25509

U mad bro? Homie looking mad better do a dab.

>dat post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy tho

psychologytoday is not a valid source and is often filled with second rate jokes trying to gain enough clout to peddle you their books

The clickbaite title suggests a causal link but the actual study still doesn't prove such. It is just-so story telling when rather it is just an association.

At most there is bi-directional influence, some impulsive violent people are more likely to impulsively smoke pot, and in those people it may facilitate further impulsive behavior. So this is similar to people prone to psychosis being discouraged to smoke pot, highly impulsive individuals prone to violence shouldn't smoke pot either. Shocker.

This is like claiming that alcohol necessarily makes you violent, and then appealing to a study that basically says that violent impulsive people may become more impulsively violent when they drink.

>get us all high
>help marijuana is legalized and I can't stop doing it

It's absolutely degenerate.