Things A Cred Forumsack Would Never Say

my parents are proud and iam not insecure at all

I have a gf

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

"Okay, now even I admit the latest Trump slip-up was stupid."

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Seriously disappointed this wasn't the first post

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish.

I realize that my Irish genes and my being American would mean my death if Hitler were around today.

Canadians are insightful and a valued member of this board.

fpbp

pls don't be my ai gf

I'm happy to be alive.

>what are id's?

"I am a decent human being"

We are pretty shitty, but that's what enables us to see shittiness in other people. Normies are blind to them being surrounded and commanded by sycophants, sociopaths, greedy fascists and other scum. Only self-loathing NEETs are capable of drawing parallels to people in power.

I enjoy relaxing in front of the Much Music channel and taking in all the different cultural artistry they provide. I especially enjoy watching commercials, they're so funny and intelligent.

Jesus, I'm cringing right now. This hurts me.

So I was hanging out with my friend Tyrone when .....

trolled softly

im cringing because you have that picture saved

"pass the salad"

So embarrassing

"I'm voting for Hillary"
"Cred Forums is a christian board"
"The Turkish people are a great asset to humanity"
"Israel is our greatest ally"
"Islam is a religion of peace"
"Only the police should be allowed to have guns"
"We need to close the gender pay gap"

/thread

>leaf
>r eddit

>Reddit spacing
I lol'd my face off at your idiocy.

As a black man...

My wife's son...

>I'm happy

you weren't kidding

haha this fucking kid thinks i haven't seen that picture before lmao.

>reddit spacing

oh man, you're up to date with the fresh new Cred Forums memes, you gonna call me a goon next?

Those faggot liberals make a good point

>reddit formatting
holy shit literally fucking kill yourself

:i have a job:

MY parents ARE proud of me and oh nvm...

The death of 6 million jews and 6 million other people in the Holocaust was tragic. They should get reparations. Except those other people, fuck them, all should go to the Greatest Ally

>I went to college and graduated at the top of my class

>call him a cuck
>got em gud

:D

lmao, you're a retard.

CTR does not count as a job, does it?

Just fucking leave. You've outed yourself as a Redditor, so just go away- this thread is lost to you because of your ID. We know you're not one of us. Try again.

Checked

I'm with her

jesus fucking christ my back split open from cringing at you
fuck off dude

I am employed

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Slavs are white
>pic related

>you gonna call me a goon next?
I wasn't, but now you've admitted to being one...
Reported. Enjoy your ban, faggot.

The vast majority of modern western women are perfectly fine. I'm glad women got the right to vote.

I regret buying this stupid hat.

?!?!!?!?

I have a bright future.

>t. semi-neet

I love niggers.

this. most american posters are potato niggers

>tfw not even fullblooded potatonigger
>tfw father married a spic
JUST

/thread

I sure am glad I have a sufficient size penis that I can satisfy my girlfriend with and that i dont have to call Jamal over to do it

We are all one race, the human race.