This Spanish qt was kidnapped and

murdered in Mexico. But we found the guilty, are we cool Spain now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCsmxGjEV0
youtube.com/watch?v=94ed4v_T6YM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IXS_Enterprise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
futurism.com/physicists-have-figured-out-how-to-create-matter-and-antimatter-using-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=WcbKHPBL5G8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Alcubierre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>violent
>corrupt
>rape, murder and robbery is rampant
>somehow manage to attract more then 30 million of tourist a year
stop believing the mexico meme, being a cheap country affordable for developed tourists is not worth the risk

first post best post.

qt?
This is at best a 5 here.

test

he is a spic
the only women he knows are 4' tall 300lbs goblins

They aren't tourist. They are Mexicans going back home to visit family

I live in North Mexico, you are the chilango.

>he doesn't have extra flags extension
oh boy you couldn't be more wrong

Don't hafta tell me twice, I know Mexico is a magnificent shithole filled with beaners buttfucking other mongrels.

Sucks to suck!

Remember, this is by beaner standards.

Mexico will be a superpower by 2020.

>said no one ever
unlike indians we are not deluded take your memes back

I wonder what a Spaniard would think of her? Any of you Euro-spics care to tell?
Pic-related is a real Spanish qt.

Maybe if you're talking weight. Lots of hambeasts here I'll give you that.

Have faith in your glorious people! LA RAZA

thats the movie sicario.

It's mexico city.

>everyone in your pic is a spic or a nigger

BUILD THAT WALL

A Mexican discovered space travel

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCsmxGjEV0

I remember reading an article some days ago about a mexicuck that was about to marry a slag and a video went viral of that slag kissing a man at her bachelorette. the guy cancelled the marriage soon after so I had some respect for the mexican

Yesterday I read another article saying "X had an unexpected turn" and the news outlets were praising the female as having a come uppance again, he decided to still marry her

mexicucks, explain

>discovered space travel

Mexico city dont look like that.

it does
chilangos and DF shall be nuked from this earth
the city is a fucking shithole and the people are the most rude and corrupted beings in the country
t. northerner master race

It's literally mexico city. A famous picture from a set taken by Pablo Lopez Luz. Also, anyone with a braincell knows that faster than light travel is not possible.

Miguel Alcubierre, greatest phycisist.

its not mexico city dumbass. its Ecatepec de morelos.

>discovered space travel

White men were traveling thru space before this spic was even born. I think you mean to say, "fast than light" travel - which isn't possible and he isn't the first the "theorize" it. I am surprised you can even read. Did you just google "mexican scientist" and post the first youtube you came across? You've outed yourself as an all out total idiot.

she looks like nick cage

No idiot, it's not. Prove it. I know your shithole better than you and I don't give a fuck about it lmao. By the way, the nigger population isn't growing thanks to abortion and based police. We are getting more spics though.

Would that, in your opinion, ruin our country?

/thread

Don't go around acting as if we don't have that kind of people here, we have children begging on traffic lights which is way worse than a naked drug addict(which we have too)

Dat milk carton...kek

white man, yeah it was russians, not you niggers hahahahahaaahha

Miguel Alcubierre opened they door to travel to alpha centauri in 2 weeks, you need the mexican.

The IXS Enterprise, named after the Starship Enterprise from Star Trek fiction, is a conceptual superluminal spacecraft designed by NASA scientist Dr. Harold G. White, revealed at SpaceVision 2013, designed for the goal of achieving warp travel. The conceptual spacecraft would be a modified version of the Alcubierre drive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IXS_Enterprise

If you're going faster than light it wouldn't take you two weeks you retarded shit stain. It would be instant for you, and everyone back on earth would be dead of old age. You are just spouting out shit you have no idea about. Politely kill yourself. You've butted heads with a superior alpha male, and have been proven to be mentally inferior. I'll now retire to my quarters. My Egyptian 10,000 thread count sheets. In the morning I have white man's work to be do. You know, the kind that keeps the world turning and your monkey ass from starving to death from your own stupidity, whether you know it or not. You're welcome.

Paco estas DEPORTA2

Alcubierre metric is not for you ignorant nigger.

We wont travel faster than light, we will surf the space time like a space wave with dark mass.

I am 100% Spanish Mexican, I belong to the white race, my fellow egyptian hahahahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

solo le pido a Dios que se mueran todos los shitlenos.

No.

why not? this news knows it in all the peninsula?

kill all the cartel, when?

You aren't a first world country. Kill the cartel and make your country secure and then we can speak.

related
futurism.com/physicists-have-figured-out-how-to-create-matter-and-antimatter-using-light/

you neither.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcbKHPBL5G8

you think you are 1st world country because Germany let you in the EU, and now they cant stand your lazyness and corruption.

In Franco times we were better than you, 60 years ago.

you don't go faster than light, it's a warp drive, although the heavy particles you collect along the way may obliterate the solar system you arrive at, smaller jumps are better :)

>Mexico
>Cool
Cant we just completely wall Mexico in on all sides?

>You aren't a first world country
WEW LAD. It takes one to know one. Also see

Probably a pro rapefugee libcuck. Nothing of value was lost

The pablos are cool
I want the ahmeds to go

is right

No one needs mexicans for anything except blowing leaves.

si!

You must be just zoning out the 60% hambeast sjw that make up the collage female population in US

NASA needs the mexican miguel alcubierre, you cant understand warp drive and interstellar travels without us. You needed to hire a german to create bombs, another german to reach the space, and a mexican to travel to all the universe. Are you retarded or something? you need foreign help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Alcubierre

Less than 5% of all crime is solved in Mexico.

Less than 3% of all murders are solved in Mexico.

Nothing personal Mexico bros, but we have to build the wall.

You have to go back.

she's nothing special. I would fuck her, of course, but if I saw her in the street she would walk past me and I wouldn't even notice.

so yeah, she's not pretty at all.

he is right, you know. spain is way more advanced, way more secure than mexico, of course, but in no way we are a 1st world country (if we think of them as the states or germany.

now, in Franco times we just suffered a civil war, you spic. of course you were better.

I believe it. After the wall is built to keep its most telented intelectuals from leaving it can finally rise out of the ashes like a phoenix.
Looking forward to it Mexico

>"qt"
looks disgusting american slag
give them medals and burritos