Hey /pol, tell me if this is a good idea

There are a bunch of chicks at my work. Young chicks. Healthy and good looking college girls. And almost all of them are cheating on their boyfriends with the boss who is a forty year old married man who treats the place like his own personal harem. That pisses me off. So to fight this degeneracy, When I leave soon for another job, I want to drop a tactical nuke and anonymously tip these chicks boyfriends and their parents about what a bunch of skanks they are! Any tips or tricks you could give to me guys. Does it sound like a good plan?

bump

Please help me out in the war against degeneracy guys, any advice is appreciated

poke holes in their condoms too

Rape them

uh....ok

and get who knows how many stds, no thanks

Of course its a good idea. Fuck this stupid shit, be sure to collect into that the women are consenting so the boss doesn't get rape charges. The boss does sound pretty "boss" but fuck everyone that shit needs to stop. Once all the info is indefinite start talking and act like you're interesting in finding "bro tier" college friends and send the info to their boyfriends, the higher ups, ect. Wreck that shit.

I'm no expert on preserves but it sounds to me like you're just jelly.

That being said the best course of action would be to tip off his wife.

find pregnant friend, have her make a urine dipstick test positive and then leave said test in manager's office

he'll flip his shit and no one will admit to it because you did it

more just fun to watch rather than true ICBM meteorfuck

Its not the boss who i want to snitch on its the chicks. Bossmans pretty cool, all in all, but if he has to succumb to the war on degeneracy, hes only got himself to blame

>pretty cool

And this is why he's slaying pussy and you're here posting on r9k pol

Alot of these chicks want to bang me, but I won't have it, I'm not down with this that type of shit AT ALL. I hate cheaters

Okay so you didn't like my last one.
>Go to onion site
>Buy fetus and cow blood
>Put fetus on boss mangs desk
>Write "Dear god why did you have to get me pregnate" on walls with cow blood
Everyone is scarred, just don't get caught.

Just wreck everyone's lives. Notify the boyfriends of the roasties, notify the wife. Plunge as many as possible to despair, hatred, and just sow the seeds of chaos. Fuck feelings. When everyone's lives gets so royally fucked, they'll learn not to be degenerates.

Bonus points if it leaks to social media, ruining the reputation of the roasties and the boss.

take pictures of them and blackmail them for sex.

Blow everyone up, but don't quit. You can rise to great heights in the ensuing chaos.

This is actually my intention, I want to ruin these chicks reputations, particularly with there loved ones (parents, friends, etc.)

Good idea.
Cheaters should be hanged, but this is good enough.

Well cheating on your wife is much worse than cheating on your girlfriend. And your jealousy is manifesting itself in anger towards these women. Just face it, you're mad that they are giving up the pussy to an old dude and not you. Get over it man.

Fucking do it my man. Destroy as many lives as possible. This could possibly be the ultimate bant.

You have my axe

I won't fuck these chicks cause

1. stds that they probably all have

2. I can't stand cheaters so I wouldn't even want to fuck them to begin with.

remember, alot of these chicks come on to me, but I play coy. Am not interested though. I want a good, non degenerate girl, not some skank for a night

godspeed op

Whatever you do, don't make it look like it could be you, as that 40 year old boss will fucking haunt your career for the eternity that he hopes to live.

Oh shit, thats right. Alright, I'll find a way to stealth it up

OP doesnt have 41 woodcutting and can't use that axe

Who else would it be though?

Fuck it. Secure the job OP then destroy them all. Become a priest of keks chaos.

take pictures and blackmail them for money mafia type /biz/

just use the women to get money out of your boss.....

make sure to get picture evidence

Will definitely be keeping you guys informed. Expect me to return 1-2 weeks from now

Fuck. Good point.

whats a good way to get photos without looking fishy. hidden cameras maybe?

Sure buddy. If lying to strangers on the internet makes your beta ass feel better. Also, the rest of you butthurt uggos should be cleansed along with the SJW faggots

t. Leaf Chad

>leaf
>chad

pick one

>t. Leaf Chad

t. oxymoron

this is why I love you, 'straya

set up a clock camera.

1/10 weak Bartz

Lrn2shitpost pol foreveralones. Kek demands it

Alright, I went to amazon and bought a spy cam, things are really shaping up

>t. Leaf Chad
t. leafsexual
ftfy

>And almost all of them are cheating on their boyfriends with the boss who is a forty year old married man who treats the place like his own personal harem
how do you even know this?

Because I worked there for awhile and believe me, word gets around at the workplace

>word gets around at the workplace
so youre doing this based on rumors?

if you do this right and post aftermath then you will become a legend of the hidden shekle.

Blackmail them :^)

>anonymously tip these chicks boyfriends and their parents about what a bunch of skanks they are!

Report to HR, claim it's non-con but the girls are afraid to tell.

its happening, trust me

>trust me
>trust some anonymous faggot with no proof of anything going on
no

you have two options OP:
1. You tell their BF's and/or
2. You tell the boss' wife anonymously after you leave.

>When I leave soon for another job
Won't they know that it was you?

Here is what you have to do...

1. You need to get a black eye. Trust me on this. The first person affected has to be you.nthe story is an ex boyfriend beat the shit out of you for fucking one of the work colleagues.
2. This sets the scene for the mayhem and also gives u an alibi. Also it's the reason for you leaving the company..u are afraid. Say the guy who beat u up said he is going to kill u for fucking his girlfriend. Doesn't matter if u never did..that's the cover story
3. Drip feed the bad news. Get the girls to not trust each other..
4. When women think they are outing each other..u won't have to do a fucking thing. A pissed off group of women is a nuke waiting to go off
When the women dont trust each other..they will cull each other

Sit back and enjoy the mayhem!!!

Bide your time. Compile all the hard evidence you can.

Why not just call the bfs and wife and simply tell them. If they call BS stay cool and say
>I really don't care if you get an SITD or are being cheated on. But as a man who got cucked once without his knowlege, I rather tell you, even if you don't believe me, because I wished somebody has told me the same in your situation

get actually proof, photos or confessions of this so called cheating, so the scanks can't say it a lie or false info

you have to obtain solid evidence, and do it before you quit to observe the fireworks