haha germany is fucking gay
you can only post in this thread if your country isnt fucking gay

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zM3GtcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How will I know if my country is gay?

Fucking fags everywhere

I dunno

Does the police arrest you and send you to jail for 5 years with a summary trial if you try to remove the stickers and pro-immigration propaganda?

hi guys, this is sven from the most awesome country in the world, sweden. how's your day been so far? and what are your plans for today?

>Be in Germany
>No stickers of any kind anywhere BUT
>My mailbox is constantly full of anti-immigrant flyers
>The mailman is African

>Go to Norway
>Male fashion ads are considered "far-right"
>All the mailboxes are gone
>Everybody is African

Yeah I would kind of be fine with just being gay if I were you.

You may remove everything, but you may be attacked by cucks. But putting some anti immigration things on somewhere you will get jailed

Living in jungle isnt gay right?

Can i post in this thread?

>go to norway
>talk to some norwegian girls
>literally treat you like polish trash because muh svennebanan complex.
>stroll around haraldsgate
>literally norwegian girls and their paki, black and polish bulls everywhere

home of the brave reporting in

lol where do you live? I have stickers everywhere

>check flag
yep your country is gay, kindly see yourself to the oven

your grandparents, yeah. You on the other hand are the epitome of gayness, spreading your gay to the rest of the civilized world

Small town out West. Won't say where. Don't want stickers. It's nice though. Just one African.

Lel, seriously Deutschbro, good luck.
Hail victory!

>Norway
>population=5mill
>relevant

Fucking a man in the ass is the straightest/manliest thing you can do

>not even german

i only live in germany kek

I wouldn't say the epitome

but don't worry

we'll be... correcting the situation soon

>All the mailboxes are gone
>Everybody is African

>flag
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

what about face fucking him?

>scandicuckia
>not gay

Maybe. Let me think about it for a while

I never saw Antifa or pro Refugees stickers. Maybe in Berlin or Hamburg but that wouldn't surprise me at all.

>be russian
>have your women emigrating to turkey to suck turkish circumsized dick.
>have you women emigrating to us to suck black us army dick
>have your women impregnated by invading chinks, creating a gook paradise in siberia
>have your women literally praying every day of their miserable life that a sven will come along and save them from turks, chinese, niggers and lets not forget russian "men".
>still unironically refers to scandinavia as scandicuckia.

I hate to admit it, but your country is kind of based. It practically embodies the nationalism many of us want but can't have because of your kind.

>you can only post in this thread if your country isnt fucking gay
>every gay shit country posts immediately

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

An astute observation

When you get these.

germany should just sudoku itself

Well smooth my shlocks and call me faigala.

>4 Senators from an explicitly nationalist party (One Nation)
>Several MPs and Senators in the leading party (LNP) who are nationalist and right wing (Cory Bernadi, George Christensen, Andrew Hastie etc etc)
>Govt sends refugees to a concentration camp

We're heading in the right direction

Just need to change foreign ownership laws, restrict legal immigration (especially 457 visas) and ditch the SafeSchools program entirely

Shame state governments are so cucked though

We're getting there. We need something to push people in our direction. If nothing happens for a while, we tend to get pretty apathetic.

I love my country.

The most famous political leader to come out of your country was a total faggot.
>liked painting a bunch of pussy shit
>vegetarian (muh animal rights)
>often told people told people close to him "they just don't understand" like an angsty teenager
>constantly did meth (the drug choice of most faggots) because he couldn't cope with real life
>in the end he killed himself like a total pussy because life got too hard, wahhhh

If Hitler was alive today he would be one of the worst SJW's the world has ever seen.

What is this? Some sort of instinct stirs. I'm reminded of something. Wait a moment. I'll have it any moment now.

Aaany moment now. Let's see. Something to do with locked doors? Something trickling down like in a shower but it isn't water...

I'll get it, I'll get it, I'll...

Ooo faigala ~

C-c-can i post?

no faggot zone?

We need to follow the American example of gun laws as well.

The Cuckening of 1996 must be undone.

Nice

Good point

>People in Melbourne resort to buying baseball bats to defend themselves from Apex gang googles because there are no guns
>Sports stores literally run out of baseball bats because they're in such high demand

How long until you need a sports club id to buy bats?

How do you even get a gun in Australia? I honestly have no clue.

I wouldn't get one anyway, the self defense laws in Australia need to change first.

Stop getting cucked by cucks and take the fucking stickers down.

Nope, its Zákaz pendlování

It varies from state to state

Usually you need to go to a shooting club, sign up, have a couple of lessons and apply for a permit - it's not impossible if you do want one however you are heavily restricted with regards to the types of guns you can own, and there is a large barrier to entry. Storage options are fairly pricey, as are the guns and ammo themselves.

Given the way you have to store your guns (seperately from ammo, in a safe, with the firing pin removed) it makes it fairly impractical to own them for self defence - and its a legal grey area if you shoot an intruder because technically you have an obligation to retreat unless you "fear for your life" - a fairly squishy term, so arguable if you have a good lawyer

Yeah but you're Swedes.

>chosen a woman as president

>multicultural promotion

war versus emus

self-explained

choose a white devil as president is racism

his president is a liberalfag

surrender to anything

fake and gay country make by gercucks, frencucks & whores

mohammed is the most popular name

fuck off cuck,
everyone else is good

so for example
Sweden and germany is cucked, but if Sven and Hans fucks the refugees in the ass due to anger, what will happen?
Really makes you think, huh?

You're just mad that your county took all the negatives from the nazis and learned nothing about the positives that they had.

>technically you have an obligation to retreat unless you "fear for your life"
Like I said, the shitty self defense laws are what I have a problem with. I don't really care if people have one, shit plenty of guys go on trips outback to shoot wild pigs. I just find it disgusting how I can't defend my self in my own home. I think pepper spray / mace should be legal to carry. Whenever you read about rape crimes in Australia it's almost always elderly women, and they can't defend themselves.

>what will happen
>AIDS

I see pro-PVV and anti-Islam stickers all the time.

And I live in a city with a 30% Muslim population.

You havent looked properly then. There are multiple communism and some feminism bullshit stickers on lamp posts in the city I am in. I have also seen them in other cities I have lived in. Nobody really cares about them though and more often than not are the stickers scratched or partily removed.

if my theory is right it counts as uncucking, yet still at the end no one really wins

We're not gay, we're poor tho

top kek germanic bro long live us :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}}}}}

>Canada
>giving lectures about what's wrong with America
Kek

Only feminism, antifa, anarchist and peta stickers here.

t. Little Havana

Fair enough

By kebab removal rates

Something along the lines of "Faggotry not allowed."

Rare flag my dude.

for your viewing 'pleasure

>German circus passes through my town
>Didn't actually go to see it, but go to the local grocery store the next day to get my mom a birthday present
>See a "refugees welcome" sticker on the side of a garbage bin just outside of the store

>Cucked by drug lords
>Vigilantes even ran by drug lords

>walk into norway thread
>"you can only post in this thread if your country isnt fucking gay"
>Germans
>Swedes
>fucking Malaysia
>Me-hi-cooo
>absolutely isreal
Why don't people listen to my daughter? Norway is based as fuck, and she set the rules for this thread. Subhumans, get out

>finland has slant eyes

Yeah well, my dad can beat up your dad.

absolutely Low test

Not gay, but super based.

meh. at pub. wat do

My eyes are actually just abt that colour.

Don't forget they forcibly sterilise ethiopians

If Israel didn't meddle in everybody elses affairs and infiltrate their governments, they'd be a model nation

>color
who was talking about color?

dunno my kangaroo friend I'll hit the pub today too.
For now I'll just watch gopniks dancing to hardbass.

>you can only post in this thread if your country isnt fucking gay
>says OP

I like old school Cred Forums.

this, and I've also seen some anti-PVV stickers

that'll do friend

>Deutsch"""bro"""

You have to go back

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internet
!!!!!!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

IHR SCHWEIZER SEID ALLE NEGER
VERSCHWINDET AUS UNSEREM KONTINENT UND LÖSCH DIESES BILD!!!

Why do you assume that my sympathy and support implies I want Germans to come and live in Switzerland? That said, we may need a pan-European movement to fight back against the Jew and the barbarian invaders.

I was just in Norway.

The currently running H&M ad campaign features a woman with armpit hair amongst a bunch of other disgusting specimens, not a single "attractive woman" in the bunch.

Before the Presidential debate, your state TV was running a pro-Hilary documentary masquarading as a balanced look at the two candidates, which ended with "Sometimes It's Hard To Be A Woman" over the credits. I saw this running twice in 24 hours, god knows how many times they actually played it.

Your streets are littered with refugee women rattling coin cans at you, and they work in groups.

Food and alcohol is so massively over-priced that you will never have a significant tourism industry, and that's in part due to your job protectionism and minimum wage laws driving everything up. You will swallow yourselves whole soon, because I'm damn sure never coming back.

Overall, Norway is far gayer than Germany.

>schweizer ekeln deutsche an
Ach wat?

German are the scum of Europe, they are fucking subhuman. The fact that you see them as "bros" only means one thing. You are a German living in Switzerland

dud too much dick thoughts in your head

>88

Those women are romanians not refugees

Are you fucking blind, m8? Even we are taking in loads of nigger migrants and arab refugees. All of Europe is threatened. There are already neighbourhoods in urban areas that have turned to trash because we have let too many third-worlders in. There is no going back. We need to fight. The EU will pull every trick out of the hat to punish us or blackmail us whenever we do something they don't like. We need a fucking 4th Reich if we want to save Europe.

This is actually very true guys.
When you fuck a woman you give her power over you.

When you fuck a dude you have power over them.

>no reading comprehension
That's why your kind gets bullied out of the country

>doesn't get a joke
>bullies people
This is some weapons grade autism right there.

German humor is yet another reason nobody likes you

Germany IS the EU you fucking Germancuck

Good thing you will leave soon because everyone here hates you

The medpacks sure are irritated today.

>Germans about to elect Merkel AGAIN

>lol just calm down dude, why the hate for Germans?

>Implying this isn't daily toutine in germany

We watch german tv here in Austria, and germans are the biggest faggots you can imagine.

Not gay. Fuck the haters, based Shlomo.

yeah no shit, it gets ridiculous when you zap between the three countries channels in the evening when it's news & politics time.
Zap through the Swiss and Austrian channels and there's contemporary political discussions on and news
Zap through the German channel and they have a political debate in the form of 5 women sitting in a circle, telling eachother about how the "Wutbürger" is willing to "go Braun" with the AFD and that's why it's having a modicum of success.