TRUMP GENERAL - IRON WILL EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>Closing the Gap
youtu.be/UMIwsMGbJKM
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/298850-barbara-bush-snaps-pics-with-huma-abedin-tagged-were-with-her
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
youtube.com/watch?v=4fXXDZtXguQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6Aw56s_w&index=2&
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/782410732272877568/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=tWAwiye0mAg
youtube.com/watch?v=d4rXovU6hYE
presidentialopenquestions.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0
youtube.com/watch?v=HKdy84hoo40
thenation.com/article/chronicle-of-a-honduran-assassination-foretold/
thespoof.com/spoof-news/entertainment-gossip/124516/political-cartoonist-purchases-famous-internet-image-board
youtube.com/watch?v=ydB6Sn75BdI
buzzfeed.com/alexkantrowitz/racist-social-media-users-have-a-new-code-to-avoid-censorshi?utm_term=.fizqVOX5za#.kc6Y7Akpnb
youtube.com/watch?v=rxg9gPTd7Aw
huffingtonpost.com/marjorie-cohn/hillary-clintons-link-to_b_9470362.html
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mr Trump has many many foreign properties

>Mr Trump makes a profit from all of these

>It'd sure be nice to bring it all home

>But a third a profit lost, kills Trump's bone

>Park it in Ireland for none to see

>Reinvest, here and there, overseas

>Seemingly doing that which he does not condone

>He would be falsely accused of hypocrisy

>Yet a high ground is his that few have known
>Few will realize his newly won ground

>About his taxes we'll go round and round

>Mr Trump would love to pay just 15%

>But America isn't quite just there yet

>Hillary lurks behind every W Bush

>Trump's lawyer says: "Don, just shush!!!"

>Trump plans an out that none can see

>His taxes will be the end of Hillary

>If you doubt this, just wait and see

Set as wallpaper
>Praise kek everyday

Boy howdy I sure love Donald Trump. MAGA.

Anyway is the MyPillow worth the money? I'm looking to get a new pillow to go with my new mattress I'm getting.

REMINDER

Trump either released his tax return to stop the tax return attack or the NYT broke the law to release them

All to show that Trump literally did nothing wrong, lost a billion, and came back to have a net worth of 10 billion

This is the only "bombshell" Clinton has, it is desperate and will not lose him a single vote.

We will win.

KEK IS WITH US

Take my bump!

>tfw new currency will be based on the amount and quality of images and memes saved to hard drive

>tfw staying up into realniggahours to shitpost and watch boring euroracing

Victory!

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE SAID HE LIKES RUSSIA
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON NUKE RUSSIA AND SAVE ALL THE OPPRESSED
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

I don't know much about the laws in the US. Can someone explain to me in basic terms how Trump can sue the NYT if his taxes were illegally obtained by the NYT?

I'm almost disappointed that it was a big nothing

ok fellas, I think I may have figured out what happened to the original TNN. Pic related

so basicly if trump cant win the next debate its over?

Daily reminder that shills aren't worth your time, they will leave if you stop giving them yous

>i read that in the voice
>i cant help but hear the sheeeiiiit
aaaaaaaaa

Fuck the elites, seriously.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/298850-barbara-bush-snaps-pics-with-huma-abedin-tagged-were-with-her

>Barbara Bush Pierce, daughter of President George W. Bush, posed with longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin in photos originally captioned “We’re with her.”

>Vogue contributing editor Lauren Santo Domingo posted a photo to Twitter Saturday showing her, Bush, Abedin, actress Dakota Fanning and Vanity Fair’s Derek Blasberg side by side with the caption “We’re with her.”

>The same photo was posted to Santo Domingo's Instagram with the caption "Hillblazing at home in paris #imwithher."

>The tweet was deleted about an hour later.

>Blasberg also posted a selfie of the group to Twitter with the caption #werewithher, which was later deleted and reposted without the hashtag, Politico reported.

Reminder that you will all face never ending psychological torture if Trump loses.

If you needed any more motivation.

His tax returns were leaked?

No, he could lose all three debates and still win if Assange has something truly magical up his sleeve, or he could lose two and win the third and still win, or he could lose all three and still win because whitey bothers to vote this election.

It's hard to say what'll happen now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

it is difficult bc 1st amendment protects "sources" ie lawbreakers, if the source is revealed then he will go to jail

He needs to win at least 1 debate. Eithier the next one or the last one if he really wants to win.
When Hillary wins a debate its expected of her, but if trump wins with his low bar it'll be like the RNC all over again minus Khan. People will be impressed this novice took on a pro and won. He just needs 1 win to rally his supporters to the hype and win more undecideds.

it bothers me you edited out the artists signature
it's disrespectful

youtube.com/watch?v=4fXXDZtXguQ

The Trump campaign has already said that the NYT must have broken the law to release these details.
It doesn't necessarily 100% mean that they aren't behind the leak though. Worst case scenario, I'm sure they knew about this and planned accordingly.

I think you're right though. It's the timing that makes me suspicious - the Clinton campaign would know better than to release this now.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a precursor to Trump releasing his financial records.
When that's done, she's completely finished. She will then be forced to choose to either release all of her damning transcripts and details (health, finance, Wall St, etc), or refuse to do so and look even worse.

Does this surprise you? Also, bush and huma are qts I must say. Huma awready got new Dick too.

Its not that they were obtained, its that they published them. Doesn't matter if they were true or not its a big no no

Donul Tromt dindu nuffin

not entirely, tax info from 1995 I believe

If the NYT obtained them legally, can they still publish them?

(((Cred Forums))) marketing operation was pretty fucking successful. goddamn skypes

japs are the worst

What was in them?

Thanks
t. drunk ass non poet

What I said pretty much sums up Trump's taxes though

reeks of John Miller

>dont (You) a professional Hillary shill

So is Farage denying coaching Trump part of their plan to fuck with Hillary?

What?

>skypes
that reminds me, did anyone see the article about this new 'code' that those evil alt righters are spreading?

>See 1st Amendment

Updated 4 minutes ago

>I-I swear Clinton won the debate guise
>t. Nate Cardboard

they allowed everyone to see who had or hadn't bought a Cred Forums pass.

made me wanna go buy one.

he lost 995 mill and didn't have to pay taxes(bc he lost 995 mil), something he already wrote a best-selling book about

>there, I said it, please don't kill me

Dude mypillow is amazing you should get at least 2. I have 6 of them and I love them.

Hey guys, lets watch a special MXC episode: Election Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6Aw56s_w&index=2&

>forced to release hers
this would jibe with his recently calling on obama not to pardon hillary.

I just woke up and I'm catching up to this story. So, if I understand this correctly, returns were leaked which shows Trump having a 1 billion loss in 1995 and then recovering later. He would have benefited from tax cuts because of this loss, but it was completely legal. Am I missing something?

maybe they are just hanging out

This is good though

George P. Bush seems like a tricky, conniving asshole given that he went and endorsed Trump but if his retarded cousin is endorsing Hillary it makes it just that much harder for the half-spic scion of the Bush dynasty to salvage his family's ruined reputation within the Republican party

meme magic is real, fuck the crooked media!

Its a good time for it, googles gonna be a HAL9000 from all this captcha solving when this elections over

Oh, well if it works then whatever

I had thought of buying one years ago to post from work, but desisted from it

I'm too cheap to buy anything honestly

> All those tweets
What a faggot

Someone should pose as an ((Expert)) and give them a bunch of bullshit about how we operate here.

ALL THE STATES SOUND OFF

CHARLOTTE NC REPORTING IN FROM BOSTON

AWOOOOOOOO

The leaks were supposedly illegal, which may leave the NYT open to being sued into oblivion like Gawker was

Additionally the laws which enabled Trump to pay no taxes for 20 years after the losses were signed by Bill Clinton apparently, so for Hillary to attack Trump on his taxes means she has to attack her husband's own tax plans.

>vast majority of captchas are asking to identify store-fronts
>yfw they're training nazis

Anyone know how SNL went?

Was it good?

are you serious? post link.

I think it's just mainly to get certain corner of the Internet excited while putting the MSM on our a roller coaster. Farage I'm sure is available for advice at any time

>Additionally the laws which enabled Trump to pay no taxes for 20 years after the losses were signed by Bill Clinton apparently, so for Hillary to attack Trump on his taxes means she has to attack her husband's own tax plans.

Oh fug, this is what he needs to respond with. Everything else comes after, but this is a doozie.

>SNL
>good

Not even Trump can make SNL good again.

I got one because it was on sale. Don't have the label showing up on my posts.

The leaks, Julian, release them right now, and nobody gets hurt

What the fuck?

was Trump on it recently?

Shit like that needs to be released on monday or tuesday

Gotta start that news cycle, not end it

Such a great show. And the reason it's great is because it was hilarious with the voiceovers and characters. All these poor attempts to reproduce it make it more of a game show or daredevil show, which was not the appeal of mxc

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/782410732272877568/photo/1

You fellas seen this?

It looks like it;s that darn John Miller again.

Left wing propaganda is never good

requesting Trump version with Hillary down for the count

>Additionally the laws which enabled Trump to pay no taxes for 20 years after the losses were signed by Bill Clinton apparently, so for Hillary to attack Trump on his taxes means she has to attack her husband's own tax plans.

Source on this shit right now

When do we find out who wins

get on my level

ew, is that vaseline?

He was on last year and it was the highest rated show all season.

I didn't watch it, but I doubt it's that great either. Their writers are diversity hire tier.

Be honest, does anyone here think Trump really has a chance anymore? I believed in meme magic until now that the the left has been pulling out all stops to trash him.

>that left hand
>same second

>yfw MSM is swarming to the illegally obtained 1995 taxes like flies to shit

nice triple 9 Rico

and you are correct about the timing of the release

>women

One day I will make them disavow.

I'll make them ALL disavow.

I know when I'm beat.
I'm still not disgusted however.

Trump is a kike shill

The entire cast was hired based on the color of their skin (or if they have a dick).

good lord

I turned it off after about 10 minutes. Unfunny leftwing pandering. Not bad as much as sad but really bad too

SHART

what did fox mean by this?

CTR please go

>I'm still not disgusted

Thats all that matters

If you really believe that suggest a better candidate to vote for.

If I take your opportunity to disavow, will you die?

Assuming you're not CTR, you should have been well aware the left would pull out all stops in a presidential election year.

It's just Alec Baldwin is not that bad, and when I remember Tine Fey destroying Palin's political figure, I'm kinda scared this might be the one time something, other than Trump himself, will hurt him

>Kang was the one who put the entire world into slavery
>Homer's line, "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos."
Kang confirmed for Hillary?

Do you feel smart now that you pointed the obvious out? They feed on (You)

What's the name of Kodos' partner?

:^)

Well meme'd Fox. Subtle.

cmon senpai that guy clearly used to have a liquor store

I'm serious dude, I've started feeling doubts. At this point last election I started to realize that there was no way for Romney to win too, but it seems like Trump is falling harder. I really don't want him to lose, but I think the meme magic is running out.

Meh, TV is genuinely cancer now. Barely even 15 years ago, I was watching Discovery, History, Travel, etc. You could plop a kid in front of that programming and while he wouldn't learn calculus, he'd have a good broad knowledge of the world.

Now??? Holy fuck the retardation. I pretty much only use my TV as an HDMI screen now.

I helped my dad clean out his dad's house after death. Two truckbeds full of brandy bottles and a carpet dusted with decades of cigarette ashes.

Even after that I'm still skeptical that people live like this.

Come on Cred Forums you guys were in a dream world if you thought they would make Trump look good.

Actually they were pretty fair and mocked Hillary quite a bit, they got all of her facial ticks, made fun of her looking at the balloons at the DNC, reading a secret teleprompter, letting Trump speak more so he hung himself and gloating about winning the debate to a ridiculous extent that will come back to haunt her etc etc

They were actually pretty fair and balanced shockingly. Trump just got called a lot more names. They did get a good zinger on Lester Holt and the support for Iraq zinger was pretty good, Alec Baldwin was great.

You can watch it and not feel icky afterwards like you are supporting propaganda imo.

Go back and rewatch the debate. He won.

CTR please go

@91191379
Your concern shilling is forced and unwelcome. No (You) for you

Never has Cred Forums made someone so happy

>2016
>doesn't believe in magic

Thanks for the summary user

how did the new LA Times look?

It's pissing in the wind at this point. Not a single week has gone by without a new Trump impression coming about. Colbert has been making the same tiny hands joke for a year and a half now. Nobody gives a fuck.

who else enjoys the bants on scott adams twitter?

Informational image attached, please read and consider.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWAwiye0mAg

youtube.com/watch?v=d4rXovU6hYE
trump won a 2v1 debate

Trump is up

More people browse here than actually post and for people who maybe don't live on this board it's not obvious. If I only came here occasionally I might read that post as a sign that people are getting demoralized and we can't let these faggots demoralize us

Always name the (((shill)))

I agree. Here is the (you) I won't give him.

>Two truckbeds full of brandy bottles

Its not funny but Im still laughing

>Watching SNL

I've seen worse than that. Entire bathroom mold infested, dog shit on the floor, etc.

mfw

you forgot
>do not use windows 10

>"Guys guys Im really worried about Trump"
Fucking hell, you could make more money at the grocery store. What a damn waste

2016 is different. It's not a bore vs a bore this time around. And Trump is the king of meme magic.

mfw neighborhood watch probably forces him to mow his lawn

Ya. Cable went from variety and diversity of programming to literally EVERY SHOW is either a reality show or a reality competition. Hell I'd take reruns over that garbage.

pic related, my former roommate's shower

left me to clean that shit up

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

he's pretty good

TUMBLING DOWN

He has to win
He is clearly the best choice for the good of the future of the USA and also the world.....

Civilization and heritage is being wiped out, erased, destroyed, wars have been fought for nothing, the Islam vermin is spreading everywhere

Trump is the only thing that stands in the way of this path of destruction, I truly believe that only Trump can save us all

Hillary would be another Merkel, she admires her, the USA would be flooded with mass immigration and Islamic brain washing

Did you know that they replaced English as a second language with Arabic in schools in France?

Germany is gone, Sweden is gone, France is gone, The UK is almost gone......

Trump has to fucking win

Thanks, m8. And heres to making Portugal great again too

You know your house is shit when nature is starting to take it back

I laughed so hard i started dryheaving I just ate, god I love Cred Forums. gnight guys

that red lamp
fuck

Good morning /tg/
It is an fantastic day for our continued road to the Trump Presidency of the United States.
We are the silent majority. We are the people. We are fighting the establishment. We are fighting for Freedom for the people. We are going to elect Trump and save the free world from suppression.
MAGA

Don't sweat it, he was mostly a prick.

Bonus fun:
>stack of VHS tapes in the corner
>he bought Legally Blonde twice

√ムアo尺wム√乇

Thank you for the reminder.
I'm so ready for the next debate.

I'm so ready to Make America Great Again!

all these poor women and chilluns :')

For instance and Just to reinforce: shills are claiming that the most recent state polls at NH, NV, MI and FL are all showing a clear post debate advantage for Hillary.

That's false and here is why:

New Hampshire: Hillary is now +7 at the WBUR/MassINC poll, it was +15 before at the same poll.

She lost 8 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Michigan: Hillary is now +7 at the Detroit News poll. She was +9

She lost 2 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Nevada: She is +6 at the Suffolk poll after the debate.

It polled almost 54% women and 46% man (8% more women than men). It also polled 40% democrats while only 34% republicans and 20% independent.

Florida: That's a battleground state alright, here is the comment at the poll that puts her at +4 [4]

> Despite small shifts that have given Clinton a post-debate bump, the race is still very competitive and the outcome will hinge on where and among whom voter turnout is higher.

Do you guys (specially Hillary shills) really believe Clinton or Trump will command a higher turnout this election?

The mere fact that MI and NH are battleground states this election is a display of strength for Trump and weakness for Hillary and she lost as many as 8 points at those states *** after *** the debate.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html

[3] pic related and realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf

[4] realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

>√ムア٥尺ɯム√乇
better?

youtube.com/watch?v=HKdy84hoo40

get gud scrub

that's a classic
>Can you describe the smell as specifically as you can?

wtf i hate horsey now

What the do you do for a living my dude

I don't mean to sound dickish, I'm just to utterly amazed at how an user from Portugal is spending this much time/energy/resources and is THIS knowledgeable about stats when Nate Sodium can't even into basic information

Is this a hobby to you or are you a real life statistician?

Your work is monumental to these threads senpai, may kek bless you a million times over

so they're lying? Big surprise. But yeah their whole "she's leading in new state polls" line of defense isn't consistent with polls like LA Times showing a steadily increasing nationwide Trump lead

No shit

Wish I had a picture of the toilet bowl; incomprehensibly, the entirety of the ceramic was stained pitch black, even above the water line

>It's pissing in the wind at this point. Not a single week has gone by without a new Trump impression coming about.

Fucking this. They don't seem to get it - their best jokes weren't very funny in August of 2015, and they're absolutely not funny 14 months later.
But they JUST. WON'T. STOP.

We fucking get it, TV writer guys. You hate him so much that you literally shit blood when you even just think about him.

But oh look, you called him Racist Evil Hitler again for the 193rd time in the hour, now after all this time it's suddenly hilarious.

There is a growing divide between people and the media because of this election. They think that they're growing in influence by being so aggressively politically involved, but the numbers show that people are just tuning out and ignoring them.

god, their writers are shit

Am i the only one that thinks hillary is gonna have another public seizure before november? its only a matter of time.

The next debate is a town hall. Trump has a much better time when he can act like a human, something Shillary is incapable of.

although we all get mold is necessary for life to continue, mold has always made me sick just from the look of it

>he bought Legally Blonde twice
couldn't have been that much of a prick then......

WHY WONT MY FUCKING Cred Forums PASS SIGN SHOW UP REEE I GAVE U SHEKELS FOR THIS HIRO

>"AS I BELIEVE AND YOU BELIEVE!"

Hes a stats student iirc

At this point, I wonder if the only people who actually care about persuasion are redpilled.

Libtards have enough cultural dominance that they don't really understand persuasion at all, just intimidation and indoctrination.

Well he won the last debate by a landslide, and he'll win the next two by a landslide. Trump's already our president

idk senpai she could just have brain damage
youve seen the way she smiles when she just pulls back her lower jaw

I'm hoping for a repeat of 9/11 but somewhere where the whole world sees her dying

Why?

oh yeah I want to know this too. I can't remember when I bought it.

But in that same period we went from 500 or so channels on premium to 2000+

Thanks, based Portubro. (((They))) have been ramping up the demoralizing tactics recently.

I'm American, Portuguese on my dad's side. There is a rare autism that gives us the potential for both debilitating antisocialism and conquest.

the (((audience))) questions will be a doozy, but he does seem less intimidating to womyn in that setting

shit, that is kind of nasty

Wasn't there supposed to be a new WAPO poll today? They must be cooking the results still

OY VEY GOYIM ARE YOU ALL PANICKING ABOUT TRUMP'S TAXES? IT'S PRETTY BAD STUFF GOY! YOU SHOULD BE KVETCHIN' LIKE CRAZY RIGHT NOW, GOY!

I fucking hate town hall horseshit. Especially a town hall with Assault Faggot moderating.

>hell id take reruns over that garbage
that's why tbs is so successful

>tfw it's six million times easier to demoralize clinton supporters after the fbi corruption became obvious

since4pass FUCK ME IN MY ASS SHOW THE GODDAMN Cred Forums SIGN U FAGGOT HIRO

If she dares to show herself in public. Yes she will have another seizure.
During the debates she will be so pumped full of medication that I think she will be able to get through them. But the sideeffects from the medication is probably why we don't see her anymore. She is a coward and sick as hell.

Fucking pleb

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

It's surreal to see some of this stuff mocked as though he's just making it up. Even the very first thing listed is so mundane as to sound absurd to be rigged, yet there is hard evidence and testimony proving it was.

yeah, Anderson Cooper is totally pro Hillary, like all of CNN, he's not going to be fair, they'll put the hardest questions for Trump

Trump should just attack the cunt non stop for the whole debate, no defense all offense

has anyone read Dilbertmans persuasion books? looking for some user reviews

>current year
>not knowing it's rigged

put since4pass in options

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

Cooper is slightly less hostile and unfair than other but he's still bad. He's ex CIA after all.

HOLY FUCK HOW DO U GET THIS FUCKING JEW PIECE OF SHIT TO WORK IM ABOUT TO FUCKING EXPLODE LIKE A GODDMAN VOLCANO

FUCKING SINCE FUCKING 4 FUCKING PASS

>mfw no pass

in the options, not the name, Options

wew

>tfw Australia got out bantered by Cred Forums itself.

STILL WONT FUCKING WORK

What I would do if I were shelley bergsteinowitz with a ton of money invested into the industry, I'd focus on programming that you can't buy on DVD. Old movies (the same 30) and reruns of king of queens or Raymond has no value to sit through 10 minutes of commercials for a 20 minute show. Overall They speed up the shows, cut shit out, and still some channels air them in longer-than-30-or-60 minute blocks to shove more commercials in. They think this will get them more viewers. Cable just pisses me off man

If anyones freaking out about taxes relax
It would hurt him early on but its too late, people have mostly decided
Trump supporters don't care, they've stopped caring about taxes long ago
Independents probably half care but not enough to swing it to Hillary
Democrats are shitting their pants because they think they've stumped him (they haven't)

What matters is now the balls in Trumps court and how he handles this will be crucial
He hasn't tweeted anything so that's good, he might release on Monday but if he really wants to hit it out of the park he should spin this into a positive. Something like even when he hit hard times he never stopped moving forward and he never gave up. He worked his way back to the top with hard work and dedication. Be sympathetic to those who have gone through financial tough times as well. But thats just my opinion.

Did Shillary kill her too?

thenation.com/article/chronicle-of-a-honduran-assassination-foretold/

Did you buy a pass and activate it? You need to activate it on the device you post with

Her actions did.

I don't even want all these digits

did you have to fill a captcha? Then you're not logged in or it's not activated

>tfw to smart to be a conservative

yeah im posting right now without needing to do the captcha or anything.

IM ABOUT TO FUCKING PUT A DENT IN MY WALL. THEN IMMA COME FOR U HIRO U LYING CUNT.

guys wtf is this?

hiromoot owns us right? Not Ben Garrison?

thespoof.com/spoof-news/entertainment-gossip/124516/political-cartoonist-purchases-famous-internet-image-board

One on one he might be slightly less of a cunt than most journalists.

He's still a CNN "journalist" though.
He'd tongue her cankles and gargle her lumpy diarrhea all night before he even thinks about asking about her emails.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydB6Sn75BdI

These Latinos are absolutely livid at Hillary Clinton

my bad i was running it in incognito

>www thespoof com/spoof-news/
Come on, user.

>tfw too smart to be a liberal

You're just doing what you guys do best right now, aren't you?

buzzfeed.com/alexkantrowitz/racist-social-media-users-have-a-new-code-to-avoid-censorshi?utm_term=.fizqVOX5za#.kc6Y7Akpnb

Guys look at this

Buzzfeed fell for it

still doesnt fucking work.

I read the book in that pic. Solid. It's less about persuasion and more about finding success through developing your own system for it. The type of book where none of it is revolutionary, but still well worth a read. Even has a chapter about personal meme magic, which he's been writing about since Dilbert Future.

He also made some spot-on predictions years back.

Nothing he said there is wrong, drumpfkin.

NOICE
O
I
C
E

He did it guys!

kek

I could see him doing it though

fucking digits again, why do I keep getting these

anyway compare the two graphs, Trump leads but the same people think she's gonna win. All the media did is convince people she's gonna win, but they failed to convince them to vote for her. Kek.

post a screenshot of your reply box thing so we can see what you're doing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=rxg9gPTd7Aw

This idea he developed into a book called "The Religion War".

>tfw not enough of a faggot to be a leaf

We've taught an Australian how to be more annoying. No one better teachs the leafs

Lol, thanks Buzzfeed for spreading the word.

TX HERE

Noice job, faggot. Now let's get back to business.

Holy fuck, this is terrible.

>When he was deposed, Zelaya was attempting to get a nonbinding resolution on the ballot asking voters whether they wished to reform the constitution. He supported a 60 percent hike in the minimum wage, “and this infuriated two U.S. companies, Chiquita Brands International (formerly United Fruit) and Dole Food Company,” said John Perkins, author of “The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man,” in an interview with the website Truthout. The big corporations feared that a rise in Honduras’ minimum wage could spread to other countries in Latin America.

>Zelaya put in place several liberal policies, including free education and meals for children, subsidies to small farmers, lower interest rates and free electricity. “These policies paid off,” Perkins said. “Honduras enjoyed a nearly 10 percent decline in the poverty level. But these same policies were seen as a dire threat to the hegemony and bottom lines of global corporations and as a precedent that would alter policies throughout Latin America and much of the rest of the world. Corporate leaders demanded that the CIA take out this democratically elected president. It did.”

>Less than a month after the coup, Hugo Llorens, former U.S. ambassador to Honduras, sent a cable to Clinton and other top U.S. officials. The subject line read: “Open and Shut: The Case of the Honduran Coup.“ The cable said, “There is no doubt” that the coup was “illegal and unconstitutional.” Nevertheless, as noted above, Clinton’s objective was to “render the question of Zelaya moot.”

>After the coup, there was a fraudulent election financed by the National Endowment for Democracy — notorious for meddling in Latin America — and the State Department. The election ushered in a repressive, militarized regime. Conditions deteriorated, leading to the exodus of thousands of Honduran children.

huffingtonpost.com/marjorie-cohn/hillary-clintons-link-to_b_9470362.html

with captcha out of the way, finally i can unleash my true shitposting potential.

Is it time yet? I... I can fix it.

yeh and

he doesn't even have to answer the questions beyond a glib 10sec statement

just obsessively attack Hillary as corrupt

there's no rule or disqualification for a candidate going off topic

godspeed brother

MAGA

>bernie supporters turning into BLM and then back into anti hillary and then back into BLM
laffin

Can someone update me on this leak coming out of Trump tower shit?

Is this the action of a disgruntled employee, or is Trump playing a dimension of chess not known to mankind?

>I don't even want all these digits
You are truly blessed by kek.

>BLM
>Basement Lives Matter
MEME IT

Hold on. No fucking way.

>CTR & JIDF are this desperate to persuade anons from voting Trump

A decent number of BernieBros learned about this during the primaries, which is one of many reasons so many of them won't vote for her.

Hillary Clinton is truly a despicable human being.

We should keep spreading this information.

We're close to the fall.

5D Interuniversal monopoly

I saw this on plebbit

turn off that gay ass subheader faggot

You have finally obtained the Australian equivalent of going super sayan. Use your new power wisely and help us get Trump elected. Aussie shitposting special forces has gained a new member.

they have a better shot at convincing Indians to wipe their ass

>Aussies
>not taking every opportunity to shitpost

It looks nice though

-------------------------------
天の神
El. Psy. Congroo.

>they should be sent back
Wtf I love hillary now??

America first, and then the world. MEGA!

that's a good explanation.

i just spent my allowance on this shit nigga

Read the thread if you want a laugh. OP got exposed as a retarded shill and acts like a child in response.

A national Redeemer has never been known to materialize, in the guise of a feeble mendicant — an humble petitioner: but rather in the form of a mighty man-hunter, a destroyer of tribal ravagers — a man who saith to his disciples ‘come on!’ not ‘go forth!’ The Emancipator is heard of at first, with secret delight, and some misgivings; but afterwards when better understood, he comes on a war-horse with steel by his side; amid the roll of saluting cannon, the throb of triumphal drums, the fierce blare of twisted bugles, and the ringing huzzas of the People HE HAS ENRICHED by the exploitation of their foes — for all-the-world loves a fighter - Might is Right

>he paid to shitpost

Where do you find these

Are you watching spongebob while lurking Cred Forums?

You make me hate my country.

>he paid to have his identity known to mods
>he paid to give CTR his dox

Agreed. Pic related.

It's an investment, he'll make that money back in no time.

newfag detector

Nope

Data analyst. Make millions of dafa points into pretty reports so suits can make millions. Grunt work really, but the
knowledge edge transfers well to this.

Hey now, that's like someone making fun of us Americans for buying a new gun.

>he paid to tell people he's a newfag

lel

Took me a second but yeah, spot on.

i get the captcha wrong at least 3 times per post.

with this investment, my SPM (shitposts per minute) can increase substantially.

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

>most people will never know Pepe came from Boys Club

feels not like pizza bagels man

Do you think Ohio and Florida are too close to call?

What overall chance do you rate Trump at

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK

Those glasses though

Hail to the Lions!

Trump will win

Cred Forums Pass user since February 2016.

Now get some gay trip faggot.

YES. When Trump is President the rest of mankind will see the error of the leftist way. And we will again experience freedom and greatness.

wew CHYNA

Bold prediction

A lot of loyalty for a hired passenger.

stop ripping us off in trade

Which part of the 20 trillion did you use to buy that?

STOP RIPPING US OFF ON TRADE

In airplanes if cabin pressure drops the air is so thin up that high you will pass out and die.
Depending on the altitude it could be 2 minutes or 10 seconds.

The reason you put your mask on first is that if you do not, you may pass out and die before you can help the child put their mask on. Resulting in both of you dying.

You secure your own mask quickly first, now you are safe and you can help everyone else with theirs. Even if they pass out you can put their mask on for them.

Invest in a roboshiposter.
It will rapidly improve your (you)s per shitpost margin.
You'll be raking in those butthurt tears by the bucketful in no time.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

you need to really put the pedal to the floor

QUICK!

post five images in rapid-fire succession!

>allowance

I sure fucking hope so. I hate seeing Europe and its culture getting dragged through the mud like it is. I really think we need to focus on attracting the young people to our cause. The left needs to die out.

No I make them. Just google spongebob and you'll find pure memegold.

he paid so he doesn't have to type the captchpa over 9001 times

Cred Forums pass is the only way to fly

Ohio is red, no questions asked. Florida shows signs of going red but that's too early to give a definitive answer. My personal opinion is that it will go red.

Trump is going to win this election as long as:

1) he increases the turnout with first time voters and 2012 sitter outers.
2) Hillary fail to post the same black turnout Obama has.

My personal opinion is that 1) and 2) happen and Trump is going to be the president

Heeyuh, heeyuh. Hey guise. Smooth Willi here, just got my new 4chans pass, lookin; to lynch some niggers. Here, have a brewski, and let's jam.

if you had a pass you would understand how great it is

praise Kek

The left have had a long con going for quite some time and have positioned themselves so that they can indoctrinate the children. What I'm most afraid will happen is that the leftist will give 16yo voting rights so that their plan of using naive children to gain power is fulfilled. Most children grow out of the leftist grasp when they wise up and is allowed to hear multiple views on matters. They are pushing hard here in Norway to get that implemented, but they luckily haven't succeeded yet. They have managed to got trials of it in a few local elections so they are trying their best. If only children was allowed to hear both sides of a case I don't think we would have a problem, but any child that shows a hint of different view is punished today (sent to head master etc.).
But yes the road to freedom and enlightenment is by giving freedom and the right to choose to children.

first good vaporwave Trump meme I've seen

I realize good vaporwave is an oxymoron

That's why we need trump to win and that's why they are so scared. He is winning.

My parents got some. I didn't like them and neither did they. But everybody's got a different comfortable when it comes to sleeping.

The left is in full panic mode.
They will do whatever they can to blame the people and demand a re-vote. Same as they did after Brexit - "people didn't know what they were voting on".

But the left can't subvert freedom forever. People will always fight for freedom and against the system that is trying to control their lives. When the lies of the establishment cracks people will tear those crack open until there is nothing left but freedom and truth.