Admits during a debate that he "Doesn't pay taxes"

>Admits during a debate that he "Doesn't pay taxes"
>made to look like a mistake, or something said in haste.
>Media latches onto it like vultures, kicking and screaming about it for a full week.
>After it cools down, "Someone" Leaks his 1995 Tax Returns to New York Times
>The tax returns that show he lost 918 Million Dollars in property value and claimed them as a tax write off.
>NYT runs screaming claiming he used a legal "loophole" to not have to pay taxes for 20 years.
>Ends up that legal loophole was signed into existence by Bill Clinton specifically to benefit his wealthy property-owning friends.

This man has the fucking media in the palm of his hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/l/losscarryforward.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's got them again

He cannot stop winning

Literally makes my dick hard.

CTR on suicide watch

11D underwater reverse backgammon

can this be real life? can this man be any more based than he is right now?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies.

We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.

You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once.

It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>>Ends up that legal loophole was signed into existence by Bill Clinton specifically to benefit his wealthy property-owning friends.

Source, you nigger? How are you suppose to help anyone know Trump's reasoning for leaking his 1995 tax plan?

this is my favorite copypasta

It is original comment, not copypizza

Wait so what happened? I've been gone for two days. So it turns out Trump did pay his taxes orrr?

Trumps not paying his taxes because Bill Clinton signed a law that lets him not have to.

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

this hurts to read

>It's a bot spammer post instead of a source where anyone can verify the validity of it.

LEL

source?

This isn't real you fucking drumpf.

9/11 gets and quads speaks the truth

>Not Real
>Clinton's Tax Policies giving real estate tax writeoffs to his rich friends is not real

it seems to be. I don't see where the law being signed by Bill but the everything else is right on. Bill signing the legislation would make sense for this context and timeframe and of course be the cherry on top

fug

>intensive purposes
it's INTENTS AND PURPOSES
stopped reading there

It gets better

The problem is he doesn't vocalize to normies enough this shit. Regardless of all you typed it gets tricked down to he doesn't pay taxes.

This is 5D reverse psychology 100% upside down 0 gravity Magic the gathering + Sudoku by Trump.

oh haha i see what he did there
my bad

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

TOP KEK

Can't wait for the Golden Age. I'm ready.

Even if it's subtle bait, this kind of wording really frustrates me. Trump didn't *owe* taxes because of this legality. He's not dodging the taxes, he's abiding by the system.
In the US, you can deduct the interest paid on your home mortgage from your taxes. Saying Trump didn't pay taxes is exactly like you saying your neighbor didn't pay his share of taxes, even though the law says he can deduct that interest.

>11-50
My friend who is a cool guy is unfortunately a HRC shill and I'm pretty sure there's at the very minimum 1k shills or so

CTR on suicide watch get

Didnt work, im a faggot

This.
The first paragraph was so painful.

How exactly did you guys trade places with Canada, making them supreme shot posters, again?

>The tax returns that show he lost 918 Million Dollars in property value
So he is just a bad businessman instead of a crook.

The taxpayers actually paid Trump's taxes for him, he was on Super-Welfare for about 18 years after he lost .9 billion dollars.

Underrated post

its like fucking pottery.

>change your profile picture
fuckin lol

investopedia.com/terms/l/losscarryforward.asp

>be nation that prides in learning and running buisness for themselves
>Entire fucking generation abandons this to get degrees in "How to paint postmodern art with your own shit"

I can't express to you the deep sorrow on my heart when I think that we only have a month left in this election. It's truly been the best few months of my life.

All the ebin memes, the happenings, 48d chess, it'll all be over in a month.

The Trump campaign also took some pot shots by talking about how the tax form was released illegally.

All according to keikkaku

It's devil's advocate, stopped reading right there.

It's whole-heartedly, stopped reading right there.

Who is running for president again?
You can't blame Hillary for her husband's mistakes either.

It's actually dog eat dog world, stopped reading right there.

It's actually taken for granted, stopped reading right there.

Trust a leaf to miss the joke...

>This man has the fucking media in the palm of his hand.

No; Hillary has the media in the palm of her hand, but Trump has a belt around its collective neck.

Literally three of these are actual good puns.

This pasta is overrated as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

lol

>waited 20 years for the zinger
STRING THEORY QUANTUM COMPUTING CHESS

Nice.

Just to add though, the NYT published illegally aquired tax documents which is probably illegal.

Remember how Trump said he should probably sue the NYT?

Well John Miller just handed him the gun .. err .. to sue them with. Or whatever you sue someone with. A law book in the shape of a gun. you know what I mean..

ps. Trump really should fire that John Miller guy, keeps leaking things all the time, kek

sauce

All Hispanic voters are TACO BOWL voters - Hillary Clinton

YOUNG BLACK MEN ARE SUPER PREDATORS - Hillary Clinton

"My father was a small business" - Hillary Clinton

>not having intensive purposes

Shiggy diggy doo

So much of this is taken from TPB. Highly unoriginal, but still funny.

g'day and welcome to Cred Forums cunt.

So how are the shills here going to mentally gymnastic their way out of the fact that this clearly shows him and the Clintons are working better

Nice Rickyisms m8

Creating more fake JI...ctr pages will not make them real. Stop larping.

Same goes for me, I've been following this election for a year now, it's been truely epic. Right now we need a happy ending, I can't imagine waking up on november 9th with the fucking witch elected.

Ricky is such a fucking subhuman name.

>it'll all be over in a month.

>he thinks it's going to be over in a month

It's only just begun

Straya, you guys are so good with the bants, I'm surprised you haven't had someone based like Trump before.

With the way our parties are set up it's not quite the same to hijack a party like Trump has

I hope one day we have our Trump

>accept the facts
it's "except the fax"

stopped reading right there

>"Someone"
>Tax returns were leaked anonymously by mail from New York
>Return address was Trump Tower
He definitely leaked it himself. The absolute madman

Real talk; despite the bants and existence of a tiny minority of fairly redpilled Ausbros, isn't your nation pretty much cuckshed central? Between abos, government-level nanny-state everything (see: internet and media control), etc?

Not at all attacking. Curious if you don't think it's that way.

I visit Australia once (Melbourne) and it was fucking cool except for the aboriginals which literally made it a 0/10 trip as they're everywhere harassing everyone and huffing paint cans on public busses.

>I visit(ed) Australia once
>Melbourne

This city should be nuked
Why would you visit Cuckbourne of all places

I'm from New Zealand .. but yes, when I got to Australia I have to say it's a fucking nanny state bigly. At least NZ is too poor to be able to afford to be such a nanny state

I live in Melbourne and I rarely see Abos so you must have been hanging around shit areas. I've seen about 10 abos in 5 years (they were all drunk or high)

>91197605

Was a business trip; we were purchasing a smaller company with offices in Melbourne.

It wasn't so bad except for the abos, like i said.

>eventually pins them on NYT as being acquired illegally and slanders NYT for it

Pretty 8D desu

Ah, fair enough
But honestly, I hate this fucking city
Nothing interesting here, just a cesspool of a nanny state.

So, Trump is one of Clinton's rich property owning friends? We knew that already.

I just can't wait for November 9th. Man. It's gonna be glorious. I'm a yuropoor, so i assume that the news will be here in the morning. I will wake up, make a nice cup of tea in my Adolf Hitler mug, open the Facebook newsfeed and sip my tea while reading the shitstorm. I might even take a day off from work because of that. Go for a walk in the park.
Imagine the following: every single person that you know that has ever expressed anti-Trump ideas will be at least slightly buttblasted. I'm already trying out my smug face to put on when they talk about "I can't believe they actually elected him" and "He's pure evil, it's like 1939 all over again!" while looking at me ocassionally, because
>they
>know
>he
>stumped
>them
>all
i'm not even American and i'm happy for you burgers. We truly live in the dankest timeline, my dear Anons.

I was tempted to run for council, but if you're a centrist nationalist I really couldn't think of any kind of platform to run on

Make sure the council buys australian made lightbulbs for the street lights?

On the old textboards there used to be one about a noodle restaurant that would slay me every time some autist posted it

Same. I've already decided on which screencap of a Trump tweet to put on my facebook feed

It's gonna be a good day senpai

>allow me to play doubles advocate

This must become a new copypasta

>kids Nsync

FUCKING LOST MY KEKIES

>it's a peach of cake.
stopped reading right there

Link?

>legal "loophole" to not have to pay taxes for 20 years
If it is leagal, then he can do it.

If the majority of USA citizen are so stupid, that they get a bad image about someone who uses his legal(!) rights, then the USA is too retarded to exist anyway.

Can if she claimed she was in charge.

People were as excited 4 years ago. Turns out Romney lost big league. Sad!
Nothing really changed, they're just gonna do a massive fraud, and as nobody really called out the pollsters for fake figures/huge dem oversampling, the Clinton narrative will just win. 'She led during the whole campaign and she won, we avoided a major danger for the world' -- that will be the media narrative on november 9th. Trump has no antidote agains voter fraud.

i actually don't see anything wrong in the bottom picture, you're country needs a genocide

That's not even a "loophole" though. That's an intended way for taxes to work.

Think about it this way. If I build something that costs me 10 million and then I get 15 million in profit, I'm only taxed on the 5 million I gained. Obviously.

But what if projects are bigger and take more time? Let's say my building expense was 100 million, and I overall LOST money for the year of 1995. But the idea is that my investment now would result in higher profit in future years. But if you aren't able to carry over loses for future profits, then I would be paying taxes on money I before I've even paid off my expenses from last year.

This is why "release your tax returns!" is such bullshit. The vast majority of people don't understand business. You'll have kikes at the NYT lying through their jewy teeth to make it look like Trump is an evil fatcat who got away with tax evasion. But their whole narrative relies on people being ignorant of how these things work.

>American politics
>still thinking the outcome matters
>mfw

nice pass cunt

>People were as excited 4 years ago.
No.

Second that.

On this board, I mean. Days prior to the election, people were predicting a Romney landslide. We know what happened next.

9/11 911 emergency quads

Don't forget he's reviving the "I was part of the establishment once", "Only I can change" line that he used to destroy establishment politicians in the primaries

Or maybe he's just a dumb rich blowhard we got excited about solely because we thought he was actually serious about immigration. I'm done with this turd.

Wow brutal m8, out here on Cred Forums it is a really dogging dog world amiright?

defeatist attitude is not gonna help. we all know he should win and that they're rigging polls.

people should stand up and fight, get ready, and prepare your friends.

Holy shit! Perfect thread for it too!

I read this to "Detroit Rock City"

Whoa

Those are probably contractors and not full time employees.

You realize that nobody cares about that right? They only care that he didn't pay taxes.

>Major scandal

If Trump rubs it in her face in debate two and everybody hears about how the Clintons are Crony capitalist faggots it'll tear down the whole "Trump's Tax plan benefits himself XD" narrative.

It's key intel, homo.

T E S T

E

S

T

You can when she goes in a debate stage and uses them as an example of why her policies are good

918 millioms loss ohh but this orange face thinks he can make american great again, give a fucking break this fucking trump its a pro CON, FUCK HIM HE WOULD LEAVE US WITH 918 TRILLIONS MORE IF HE GETS ELECTES not a shill im #JILLSTEIN 100%

Im middle class and i paid more taxes than him ain't that a bitch, lets wreck the train hes not a Patriot american

ty4ctr

>$.50 has been deposited in your account

Explain in full detail why he will lose, why he will lose, why you hate him, why you love him, and why you like Hillary and what about her you hate and why she wouId win you weener.

I have a friend who is cucked.
How do I Fiks THIS!?

haven't seen this if its copypasta. 8/10 if oc.

>Trump used a Clinton era loophole

Or

>Trump used business 101 and didn't pay taxes that weren't owed.

Which is it Trumpkins.

>What did he mean by this pic?
>Why did he post this on Cred Forums?

Literally both

I'm having difficulty reading this.

Can somebody explain what exactly this means? What relevance does this have to the thread?

get here motherfuckersss
WE GOING TO WAR
PEEEEPEEEEY

These don't contradict each other?

CTR sucks big sloppy dog wieners

Muh dick

In the entire NYT article they do not mention Bill Clinton.

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Those are idioms, but they're misspelled/fucked-up

Guys can someone please show a source saying said loophole was passed into law by Bill... I don't believe this is true.. carry on losses have been around forever right?

I believe the "Clinton tax loophole" thing isn't the carryforward, it's what was used to calculate the amount that was then carried forward as normal.

There was a big real estate bubble in the late 1980's that burst in the early 1990's. This meant cash flows and cap rates got very fucked. One of the things Trump did was to get his bankers (nobody does real estate with their own money) to restructure his loans, including forgiving some interest (and perhaps some principal as well).

But being forgiven for part of a loan is usually taxed as income - unless one is wealthy and has politicians in their pocket. So in 1993 Slick Willy signed into law a special break allowing real estate developers, who were really hurting as their on-paper property values and cash flows plummeted but their loan payments did not, to not pay taxes on the amounts their banks forgave.

I believe it's this law, along with Trump having to cut his losses on some things so as to not lose everything (the early 1990's really were a bloodbath for commercial real estate), that allowed Trump to declare such a large paper loss. That loss was then carried forward as normal.

(I might be wrong, I'm not Trump's accountant.)