While we are being fed holocaust propaganda 24/7, this is still happening:

While we are being fed holocaust propaganda 24/7, this is still happening:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw

When are the Civilized Nations of the Earth going to nuke the FUCK out of Kim Jong Un?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RlgyQ9EDCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xXPksdShNK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he wants another refugee crisis
dum fuk

It's all bullshit. There is no evidence for North Korean death camps.

stfu u go die over some bullshit u spanish google

>3 things you can do to help NK (BK)
>1) educate yourself...
I call bs. If what she said were true, I'd be begging for Western invasion with tells of great rivers of untapped oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RlgyQ9EDCQ

> Being suckered in by American propaganda
> Buying guns to kill each other especially children

>yfw we were fed false information about north korea all along

>this is still happening:

yea its real in your mind.

you realize most of those concentration camps stories have been proven false right?

Thank you, I forgot this. Its so fucking weird. No one really knows if this is a real propaganda film or not, do they?

>the phones do not work
>there is no one to call

It looks like a real video documenting homelessness in the US, but the English voiceover is fake.

Tell North Korea, America will establish normal diplomatic relations if North Korea agrees to take all muslim migrants!!!!

I know, right? How did they see past the conspiracy?

Anyway, my new guns arrive on Tuesday, just in time to shoot birds and children. I'm going out to collect some snow to drink and maybe pick up some aid from the glorious DPRK aid party.

based Kim Jong-un

Laughing at the faggot fedoras here who suck the dick of that fat gook manchild just to look edgy. Fuck North Korea-that shithole stands for everything that triggers the burger, and needs to be nuked into oblivion.

Fatso needs to reach about a million degrees in a thousandth of a second.

fedoras are based and so is dearest leader

I'm awaiting heroin.

You can tell she's so terrified about what the south koreans are going to do to her if she doesn't read their scripted lies.

If we went to war with North Korea, we certainly wouldn't fucking nuke them. The world is aware that all the civilians are stuck their against their will, and must do as kim says.

Killing them off with nukes would make the world turn on you.

lotta meme speak in that post

>The poor, the cold, the lonely, the homosexual.

At least it's creative. Where do you recon that was filmed? That building with the former Republican candidate walking inside may give us a clue.

Is this a Plight of The Homless film re-appropriated? Or, of course, there is always the outside possibilty that this is in fact legit, and the USA fell under Clinton and never recovered? You guys are all state department employees pretending?

This was a satirical pseudo-news report.
The stuff the NK puts out though isn't very different.

>tfw there are government paid nork shills on this board right now

I haven't seen this in years.

Canada

some whore actress trained to play the"poor north korean" , stupid spaniard took it in the ass like a fag. while you are being fed propaganda against north korea, husaam and saed are selling hash to your dad and fucking your sister

Canada bringing the heat

>the Jews in media and history continue to tell us of the fake and gay lolocaust that never happened to the extent they play it up.
>why aren't we nuking North Korea? The media says they are evil! I mean outside of the Internet everyone says NK is EVIL!

Yeah nah your retarded. The DPRK is one of the last nations without a (((Jewish))) bank system. And regardless of what they actually fucking do in that country, why the fuck should we do anything about it.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Dude I just saw this thread

>Holocaust
>propaganda
Choose one.

>implying the bad guys aren't the rest of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=xXPksdShNK0

Why do white people always have to play moral police for everyone else?

China should prove they are good guys for a change. This is china's responsibility.

The Saudi's should be responsible for muslim problems.

China should be responsible for asian problems.

We have our own problems to take care of.