BASED QUEEN OF DANMARK BTFO's GLOBALISTS

spiegel.de/international/europe/queen-margrethe-of-denmark-we-are-constants-in-the-world-a-1114542.html

>Margrethe II: I believe that all the euphoria about Europe has led many of us to forget that Europe is a conglomerate of different entities and countries. But if you don't love your own entity, if you don't know your roots and can no longer relate to them, you will also have problems with the rest of Europe. A tree without roots will fall over, whereas a tree with roots eventually becomes part of a forest. I believe that many people have forgotten what their roots are. This is one of the advantages of countries with a monarchy. The monarch offers identity across generations, and is a part of these roots and this native country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING. BASED.

>A tree without roots will fall over, whereas a tree with roots eventually becomes part of a forest

Did she come up with this quote herself? I like it.

DELET THIS YOU DIRTY GOY

Denmark you have the best Monarch in existence.
I hope you an avoid the Swedish horde once they begin fleeing.

My roots are those of a single, united mankind.

Proud

What a dirty anachronism. Royal families are so racist they're even racist against they're own race with their hereditary family only privilege. Bring back the guillotines - exterminate the royal brutes.

Best Queen.

>(You)
Here it is

noice
Democracy was a failed experiment anyway. monarchy when?

weak bait mohammad

Many people have used such an analogy over the years, but the most famous is probably

GOETHE
O
E
T
H
E

Best

>(You) should get your prayer mat shoved up your ass sideways Abdullah

Nice. I bet the SJWs in Denmark are in the most extreme state of triggerdom.

What if the monarch is a poor leader?
Or a petulant child
These are things that have happened in the past

>tfw you will never be danish

>implying this is possible

Basically 2 billion Muslims and a billion feral negros are in that equation.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Old aristocracy rule again

W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

No
A Turk wrote it for her

guilloutine

all talk, no action

Empty words that mean nothing, she will import more niggers and destroy denmarks "roots" anyway.

Before you reply to this STOP!
CHECK HIS FLAG!

absolutely based

>Old aristocracy rule again
Why is it always American who has nostalgic feelings for aristocracy?

what if 51% of the population are morons, because 0,01% control them with media?

I should really move to Denmark, seems like one of the few bastions of hope in Europe (Iam Dutch)

That would only matter if the monarch had any power outside of head of state.

51% of population aren't morons they are cucks.

Eastern Germans ended up being the smarter of the bunch, wonder why.

We've had Democracy for a very long time and most of us are tired of this forced equality thing.

What a whore
Can't wait for her to die

polish rape babies?

Fucking nazis
your day will come

also I mean I'd obviously still smush booties but she used to be qt

What a nigger

Denmarks royal family is the oldest in Europe

>Muh egalitarianism

Why not go fuck yourself?

You need to go back.

She needs to talk with the "Norwegian" king.

>The welfare you give me, helps YOU

Roots don't need gigawelfare leeches thx

Perker opdaget

I subscribe only to one race, the human race. :^)

She's a xenophobic pig just like all other Danes

Give a youtube video.

I was at her 70th birthday celebration in Copenhagen. Good that she's based.

Er ikke mere perker end halvdelen af kongehuset

So why is the Danish monarch so based but Norway has a cucked one who says his people don't exist?

As an ambassador of the human race, we all sincerely can't wait until you fucking die you worthless brit. Nice empire you used to have there, at least you got to keep that cold, dreary, rainy island no one else would ever fucking want, right? Fuck, even Scotland wants to leave now. You ruled almost the entire world at one point, and the only people who didn't bitchslap you back to your shitty little containment island were the fucking Welsh, and that's cause they're stuck there too, and they're fucking retarded. Go choke on a chode, you worthless do nothing faggot.

T R I G G E R E D

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S

t. Mohammed

Because Norway has no own history, just being passed around like a whore between Denmark and Sweden.

Thanks Achmed

As a rule, the most general you intent to be, the least caracterized you are.
Being universal means being bland.

One race, one world, "inclusive" globalists are like the useless logical positivists while nationalists are mathematicians.

LMFAO I was only kidding buddy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

She? You do know the Queen only has symbolic power in Denmark right?

Your root is a single well animated gif of an animated character brushing her teeth.

All the strong nords went either to Iceland or Normandy in teh Xth century or to the US in the 19th.

>A tree without roots will fall over
I like that. Monarchs have a way with dead simple analogies that mouth breathers can understand.

You say bland and general.
I say timeless.

You have to go back

Damn it feels good to be a part of the master race.

Nation States are better off being independent and prosperously trading with one another than being part of a centralized world government.

Revolution regret.

Has the Carl Gustaf made any comment on the political situation in Sweden?

So glad that you Danes have agreed to let in Americans as citizens.......

Right? RIGHT?!

He was too busy fucking hookers and dealing drugs to notice anything about Sweden.

Timelessly bland then

Even gruel eventually goes off.

I agree, very well put.

Actually mine.
Asians fighting in 2nd divisions just couldn't slip their small dicks inside; and most time they couldn't just control themselves (10+ rapes per day was a required and (!) checked minimum). Russian boys were alright with few occasional times with nice blonde freulen a day, while asians raped every living thing from 6 to 86 y.o.

>Estonia
>Rare

Everything is better in denmark.

There is no such thing.
Your have no roots therefore.

except "refugee" welfare

youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA

>mens man i Danmark skal vente et år til halvandet
>dfn det er mere

>This is one of the advantages of countries with a monarchy
This triggers the Frenchman.

>A tree without roots will fall over, whereas a tree with roots eventually becomes part of a forest.
absolutely beautiful

T. Sadiq Khan