PIT BULL HATE THREAD - MONTREAL NO! ED

So Montreal is latest jurisdiction passed a breed specific (by)-law (BSL) against pit bulls and other similar dog breads. After Monday, it will illegal to bring these animals into the city. Ones here must wear a muzzle when in public.

In a sane world, such laws and regulations would be common sense and uncontroversial. These breeds are dangerous, having been made for the express purpose for attacking and fighting. They are unfit for life in modern cities.

Of course, we don't live a sane world, so naturally some people (i.e. animal right activists, the lowest form of the modern leftist pond scum) are whining and complaining:

>But cities that ban pit bulls see an increase in bites! Clearly, bans don't work.

Bites may increase, but serious mauling and attacks go down, which is far more important. Also, those liberals love Canadian healthcare, but that program gives governments more incentives to reduce healthcare costs they have to pay for - like for hospitalization from dog attacks.

So basically you asked for this.

>But not all pit bull are like that! Violent dogs are the result of violent owners, not their genes. This is breed discrimination.

If the behaviour of dogs aren't primarily genetic, then how could breeders over centuries produces breeds with such different behavioural patterns as varied as their appearance?

It's in their fucking genes. Since we don't condone dog fighting or bear baiting or related sports anymore, we should just like the breed go extinct and not coddle them and pretend they aren't natural borne killers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
stopbsl.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTiGWgQubA
m.liveleak.com/view?i=3b5_1425198777
youtube.com/watch?v=xIUE1A7y1x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

You are a big dog

Pit bulls are for degenerates

yep only fucking immigrant turbo turks in fucking ghettos have pitbulls.

So what's wrong with my dog again?

He's a doge of peace ffs!

Dr Montreal, I'm PETA

uh, you don't get to bring dogs

they're not my dogs. They belong to the rapper. the white man.

pitbull? get them on board, I'll call it in

#NotAllPitbulls
#PitbullLivesMatter
#IllBarkWithYou

TELL ME ABOUT PITBULL! WHY DOES HE HAVE THE NAME? LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SAVAGE DOG

or perhaps he's wondering why you would ban a dog, before muzzling it in public

How do I filter tripfags?

At least you can talk, who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan

nobody cared who I was until I got muzzled

>some dog breeds are dangerous
>ban like this is rightfully supported

>but to suggest that some people shouldnt be allowed into the country for this reason will result in everyone screaming racist

why the fuck havent idiots in this country been able to put 2 and 2 together on this?

If I called you a brutal breed descended from savages, would you get put down?

Again, what's wrong with my dog?

it would be extremely painful

you're a big dog

for you.

Nice dog.

was getting banned in montreal part of your plan?

of course!

BONE?

what a fucking retarded thread

well congratulations, you got banned in montreal. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

This.

I bet OP doesn't even know what a pitbull is.

Savaging these children....WITH NO SURVIVORS

>express profound ignorance
your a nigger

No! They expect one of us in the slaughter, brother.

Nobody cared who I was until I put the mask on
I mean
>bark bark bark chase my own tail bark kill baby

I'm kinda for this, not because I dislike pitbulls, but because out here the coloureds breed them purely for fighting --and abuse the shit out of them too.
It's fucking heart-breaking seeing this torn up dogs that are owned by primitive apes.

Nothing.

have we started the animal rights movement?

Pitbull are pretty much the bane of the dog world. Killers that just want to destroy everything.

yes, we make dogs great again.

Do you not know how to line break you dumb fuck Abdul?

Sadly, I think you're right. I've had 4 of them and was raised with one when we were both less than a year old.

It's mostly stupid niggers or white trash that cause this shit. You get a powerful animal and don't respect it, nobody should be surprised when it causes harm.

ITT Americans not caring about simple rights/freedoms being stripped away
> hurrrr its no big deal
> brb my pizza pocket iz done
> "dog this anime is dope dude"

Found him when he was about 3weeks old. He will be 10 next August

Pretty much. I'm willing to bet most people don't realize that "pitbull" isn't even a breed.

It just feels like a thinly veiled gun grabber thread.

Fug. My last one somehow lived to 16 with no issues.

What happened to this poor thing

Poor doggo

If I take that mask off will you bite me?

Am I the only one that thinks clipped ears look absolutely shit tier?

>m-muh nanny dog dindu nuffin
>you dog racists are just pushing them to murder children with your hate

Not an argument.

What do you think a pitbull is?

The argument is that they have a genetic predisposition towards certain behaviors you could say the same about niggers tho

For instance I'm white I'm an alcoholic but my parents specifically My Father's Side also likes the alcohol. Because my father liked alcohol does that mean that I was destined to become an alcoholic? No of course not it just means that those behaviors are more likely to take over if they are not well checked.

for you

he's being raised by some 3rd worlder

That gives me hope. The day after I found him the vet said he would live 6-7 years at most. He was in real
Bad shape....no hair on the back half of his body and both his back legs were injured... One was broken..... Now he is healthy and can do about 10 tricks.... As well as gps(pic related)

>all dogs are one race, the dog race

RIP Doggos.

its a nigger dog hate thread, so most likely mauled by a nigger dog

It really depends on which breed of """pitbull""". The one my parents have right now (Staffordshire terrier) isn't looking too great at 8, and she's a diabetic. I had to take care of her for a few days and got to learn how to shoot her up twice a day with insulin.

I'm being serious m8. The term pitbull is often considered to be several different breeds, so which one are you talking about?

what are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

>4.5 – 4.7 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year

hahaha wtf

>Hates dogs
Fuck off sandnigger

daily reminder that americans have a major problem identifying pitbulls and non pitbulls. if my internet wasnt going 200kbps right now, i would find my source

source was something along the lines of a group of animal shelters all working with each other to see if they can actually identify genetic pitbulls. it was a massive failure and nobody really knew if something was a pitty or not, and this is coming from experienced animal shelter workers

id imagine that the vast majority of violent dog owners in america are stupider than the animal shelter workers and would be completely unable to determine if their dog is actually a pitbull and not just a different terrier

tl;dr most people cant identify a pitbull, and thanks to their exposure in media they are frequently misrepresented and blamed for attacks

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, good on you Montreal

0.67% isn't that much.

And what breed was it? Again, pitbull isn't a breed.

Few tips. If the dog has cut tail and ears its probably raised wrong. Edgy adults do this.

>all dogs bleed red
little girls too apparently

>200kbps
Lucky bastard, how'd you get such fast internet?

>tl;dr most people cant identify a pitbull, and thanks to their exposure in media they are frequently misrepresented and blamed for attacks

Then go and look up the stats about attacks and deaths, friend :) surely pit bulls will only be around 6% of the attacks

Fucking this.

Ever seen a dog with its vocal cords cut? I don't know how this isn't considered abuse. Every time it barks it literally sounds like a squeaky toy.

Awwww

Doesn't really matter since "pitbull" can be anywhere from one breed up to five or more. Specific statistics are needed.

I hate these fucking nigger dog breeds, and their fat pleb owners cull the fucking lot of em desu

But think about that few millions jews killed in polish death camps. Isn't that much too?

Tell me more about you alcoholism user.

You may be me

Fuck the jews.

>slav
Of course the niggers of the white race pick the most nigger tier dog

I think there are actually a couple breeds where the tail getting removed is a humane thing because it's naturally weak and liable to get injured if doggo smacks a table with it while wagging

the ears thing is a totally different story of course

A pitbull, you damn retard, the group that causes around 85% of attacks

Posted this yesterday.
>Daily reminder that liberals hate facts and statistics that go against their bullshit narrative.
>Daily reminder that a pit bull is a walking gun.

>Canadians
>White

slavs are cat people desu

commieblock culture and all

ALL dogs should be illegal. Anyone with a dog should have their dog executed, and then them and their family thrown into prison FOR LIFE

holy shit. fuckin trip fags fagging up our board with this pathetic shit.

dont outlaw pitbulls, outlaw the niggers and nigger wannabees that fuck them up, nigger.

Made up shit like circumcision.

i quite literally just told you why they were over represented, proto-spic

>Oonga Boonga bark bark where da huskies at

Like I said, pitbull isn't a breed. Reading comprehension, man.

Are you talking about the American Staffordshire Terrier?

The American Bully?

Staffordshire Bull Terrier?

American Bulldog?

All of these breeds are considered pitbulls. So which one are you raging about?

We are 80% non hispanic white you are 40% non hispanic white

Kys Tyrone/Juan

>The boy died after the 6-year-old dog chewed off his legs while the mother slept in a nearby room

>Great multicultural Canada
>White

Kek

>It's was not this incredibly dangerous and unstable race which is proven year after year to be an absolutely disproportionately lethal, it's the fault of someone who hurt their feelings even when a pitbull kills its owner, a child or anyone else for absolutely no reason

>kills its owner, a child or anyone else for absolutely no reason

Kek, believing the Jewish reason.

>The legal definition of a pit bull is a class of dogs that includes several breeds: American pit bull terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Staffordshire bull terrier and any other pure bred or mixed breed dog that is a combination of these dogs

It's funny how you are so scared of reality you try to change words. Like the people who talk about "african americans"

>i literally don't know what im saying

non native english speakers should stick to not speaking english

Everything you just said confirms what I've been saying: Pitbull isn't a breed.

whats wrong with my nigga

fug nigger dogs everyone knows puppers are the true red pill.

Pitbulls are considered their own dogbreed and the ones you mentioned look nothing similar to them. A quick search shows that it's not an umbrella of dogs

#notallpuppers2016

>The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head.

wow

Nobody cares, they are a genetic group, they are still a threat. The way you call them changes nothing.

>Pitbulls are considered their own dogbreed

Wrong, and a quick search confirms what I said:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

At least you admit when you are wrong.

So you consider crime statistics counting mexicans as "white" close enough? That mexicans are white?

There's only one breed - The Dog Breed
You bigoted racist!

Again, whats wrong with my nigga

mine is well behaved, so it applies to all niggas as well

My mistake, I had always thought they were just one breed.

Why dogs kill people?

>Internalizing your hatred of a race onto a dog breed

So, serious question - do you care at all that you're festering inside of you Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

You do know that's about the most disgusting, weighing disease you can have, right? How can you claim to be about
the perseverance of White people when you help grow NPD into your fellow Whites? Why don't you just realize you're
a hormonal teenager and stop fucking up your life? Bad behavior at your stage of growth scientifically breeds narcissism.

Seek help.

Space
Universe
Time travel demons

This is solid bait. Almost got me.

They are the googles of dogs.

Many stories of faces getting chewn of.

Why someone would want an animal like this for a pet I cannot say. They may have use as guard dogs, not pets.

Illegal in Norway. No tears shed. Gas the fuckers.

Have we started the fire?

Wrong? Nothing I have said is wrong, you retard, they are a perfectly well defined genetic group, a breed with several subgroups. Nothing you say is going to change how that little group is responsible for most attacks and deaths, because they are just killing machines that will snap at any moment

well it was the infants fault for being a filthy dog racist, she should have been more sensitive to the historical oppression pitbulls face in america

you see, all dogs are actually exactly the same, the only difference is how you raise them

Is there even an explanation for why "pitbulls" would be FAR, FAR, FAR more aggressive than all other breeds? Of course not

A more likely explanation is that a blanket term for different breeds used by the media created an illusion to an actual predisposition for violence, meaning that generally speaking only people who want an aggressive dog would go out and buy such a dog. in turn these people likely want an aggressive dog so that they can utilize just that

Fuck off, Achmed.

it's not the dogs' fault, but the owners' who they're trained / damaged by and whose attitudes they mimic

>little dick | big car
>small brain | big gun
>fraiil esteem | aggressive dog

do the common core math

But they are not a single breed, they are several different breeds as I have proven.

And if you take several different breeds (Or races) and merge them into a single """race""", naturally you will get inflated crime statistics.

Separate them by breed and then you will see if they are actually "evil killing muhsheens".

Absolutely reck'd!

You might think that is a joke, but there is literally a movement out there fighting that battle.

stopbsl.org/

>the state of the left

The only thing you prove is that you prefer to use the word "breeds" for the subgroups in order to hide the fact that they belong to the same group. No matter how you spin it, no matter what words you try to use, pit bulls are behind more than 80% of deaths and attacks by dogs even though they are a small % of the total of dogs

>Ignoring a voice of reason with the intention of helping the White race

You guys act like niggers and you don't even realize it.

All I'm saying is if you are going to compare them to every other dog breed, then it makes sense to separate """pitbulls""" into separate breeds as well, otherwise the statistics are flawed and useless, much like our own FBI statistics that used to count hispanic and white in the same category.

Good. Question is when do we start exterminating pitbulls here in the US?

No, because they are a genetic group, and even if you separed them, the rate at which they kill would still be huge, specially since the number of dogs used in the statistics for each subgroup would be much lower.

Bane?

I'm pretty sure this is a controversy in the first place since pitbulls subconciously bring niggers into the mind of a liberal

whats stopping you?
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTiGWgQubA

Nobody cared who I was until I put on that mask....

Pitbulls are illegal to own and breed in my country and has been for decades.
I still see idiots walking around with them and I report them to the police.
My best friend got his hand mangled trying to protect himself against a stray pitbull when he was 10. I had to hit the thing with a 2X4 until it's eye popped before it let go and ran away.
He had to amputate 3 of 5 fingers and has neurological pain he has to medicate for til this day.

Fuck pitbulls.

This.

Why not pick a nice dog like a Sheltie, Lab or a Collie?
Even Adolf's favorite dog is better suited around people than that monster you call a dog.

That'll be a thousand dollar fine for letting your dog ride in your passenger seat unsecured.

Staffordshire Terriers aren't as violent as pitbulls. They're in the same family, but they are very seldom prone to attacks on dogs or humans.
A very solid dog.

RARE FLAG ALERT
*COLLECTED*

Perfect dog for the family, right?
m.liveleak.com/view?i=3b5_1425198777

The nigger of dogbreeds indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=xIUE1A7y1x0

WHO

Is this bait? or do you actually use imagination and news articles over facts and history?
They were bred to fight bulls...later when that was banned they fought other dogs...the fights had rounds...inbetween rounds their owner...would step in and wash dogs cuts etc...Do you think the dog attacked the owner? you are an idiot...if the dogs ever attacked the owner the dog was killed...
If you think the dogs are bred to be outright aggressive to lets say 3 year old kids playing on the otehr side of the road, then you have underestimated the influence of the drunken jobless neglectufl owner who bought him as a pup...played with him aggressively, taught him to react that way, got him pent up to "play fight" then beat him when he had played enough and would not calm down...then when he found the dog to have too much energy locked him to a chain outside for 5 years...
Collies have a higher aggression rate and fucking poodles... THe dog breed is more energetic, and they are good fighters....but they are also obiedient and loving...its 100% how they are raised....(unless they are the pshcho kind which appear in all breeds and should be put down)

SO STFU

I have a friend who got attacked by a collie..
Have you ever thought that most of the owners who get pit bulls because they are known to be a fighting dog are the dicks...i mean if you think you think you are ghetto nigga and see all these hiphop vids of pitbulls looking aggressive and decide to get one and have no idea how to raise one then how the fuck is it the pitbulls fault for being taught to attack?

tosk

your logic
>i had a friend who got attacked by pitbull
>all pitbulls are bad

I had a guy who punch me wearing a hat...fuck people who wear hats...

a collie?
they are more volitile than pitbulls... tosk.

white trash parents confirmed

lel

>aren't as violent as
>very seldom prone to attacks

so still violent, and prone to attack

The problem is that even if a dog is raised by a poor owner, it should never attack a person because thats not what a domesticated animal is allowed to do. The owner shouldn't matter. In fact, the argument that a breed of dog has to be raised a certain way in order to not attack a person only shows why the breed probably shouldn't exist.

Kill All Dogs.

lol

I have a bunch of these idiots on my Facebook feed.

People make this exact same argument about niggers.

As much as I hate pitbulls, I can't really say these rodent """dogs""" don't deserve this.

My brother has a pit and anytime another animal gets near it, it tries to kill them. She was raised right and is super nice to people, but I can see the viciousness when it gets around other doggos and animals.

If I pull that off will I die?

You might not die, but if you value your facial features, I'd leave it on.

It would be extremely gruesome.

It's a big dog

For chew.

>see pic in OP
>[baneposting intensifies]
>enter thread
>check for baneposts
>find one
>BASED SUOMI

God bless Finland!

HYPERWAR - NEVER FORGET!

That is a Doberman .

>Pit bulls are for degenerates

Yep. For people who want to make a tough guy statement because they still think they're in middle school when such statements mattered. People who own pitbulls live in very small worlds.

>My brother has a pit and anytime another animal gets near it, it tries to kill them
>She was raised right

Eh this pretty bullshit

Pit is a blanket term for like six different breeds, so right there it already x6

Also, most mutts that go through the pound and humane societies are labeled 'pit mix' because these places dont test them and just rely on looks. Its like when they lump hispanics and arabs with whites.

My bordercollie/dalmation mix was labeled a pit mix, got him tested so i could move into my apartment. If he wouldve bit anyone before i got him tested that wouldve been +1 for pit bites

I purposely avoid places with other dogs, it's just not worth the risk of having some dumbass who cannot raise a dog properly fucks up and lets his dog run wild

I've heard too many horror stories of dogs being mauled by Pitbulls (which isn't a race), Staffordshires but also Rottweilers, first two of which should just be illegal to own.

I've worked at a dog show location (as a cleaner).
Quite often they have a Staffordshire show, it's filled with tattoo-covered degenerates that cannot possible raise dogs. I've had to scrub dog blood of the tiles a couple times now.