Referendum for migration in Hungary

Today there's a referendum for migration in Hungary.

Hungarbros, we expect nothing less than =99% against migration from you.

Save Europe, show everybody that it can be done.

Deus Lo Vult!
youtube.com/watch?v=1nYQs6dYwU8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=362ujAGoWvY
migracio.mandiner.hu/cikk/20160504_financial_times_80_millios_birsagot_fizettetne_a_bizottsag_minden_elutasitott_migrans_utan
drugsbunny.hu/hirek/nepszavazas-2016/
diepresse.com/home/wirtschaft/international/1514242/Ungarn_Raiffeisen-ist-gegen-Orban-machtlos
handelsblatt.com/politik/international/trotz-eu-kritik-an-ungarn-deutsche-investoren-lieben-orbanistan/14543518.html
budapester.hu/2016/09/10/es-wird-schon-wieder-aufwarts-gehen
diepresse.com/home/wirtschaft/international/5088023/Ungarn-ist-kein-Ramsch-mehr
uk.reuters.com/article/us-hungary-economy-analysis-idUKKCN11S27V
portfolio.hu/en/economy/hungary_confidence_index_edges_up_in_september.31883.html
portfolio.hu/en/economy/hungary_2015_budget_deficit_smaller_than_previously_thought.31894.html
budapesttimes.hu/2016/09/24/upgrade-surprises-analysts-but-not-politicians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre
valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1152/1152_0_index.html
444.hu/2016/10/02/bar-elvileg-tilos-sorra-szuletnek-a-fenykepek-az-ervenytelen-szavazatokrol#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Transylvania is rightful Hungarian soil btw

There will 85% no vote win today (no for the refugees). The question is the attendace reaching 50% (currently seems like not) if not this voting is invalid.

That'll be a humiliation for Orban

Every leftish party pushes the propaganda that this referendum is gonna strengthen the government and its not about migration and asks the people to not vote and stay at home. And if there is not at leat 50% attendance the voting is invalid, so lets hope.

And a great fucking win for the leftish parties who want the people not to vote. It could change lots of things in the Hungarian politics.

Good, fuck him. This vote is a fucking joke, we didn't have a vote on taking away people's retirement money, we didn't vote on 2024 Olympics, we didn't have a vote on fucking up the high-school education this year, we still don't have a vote on releasing the names of the ex-commie agent before '89 (which EVERY post-commie country did, even Romania), our economy is going to shit, and right now we have a referendum on an OBVIOUS matter, which EVERYONE agrees with on the government's standpoint.

This is not the number one matter in our country. If the EU forces the migrants, Orban should drive them the fuck away, but he won't be suddenly a great leader because of it, he is still brings shame to this country and its history.

It wont change anything. The refugees still cant come to Hungary and Orbán has 2 more years and probably because the left is diversed, 4 more after the elections

According to the day before yesterday's statistics, 51% said they are certain to vote and 16% uncertain. The question is: how many libtards will cast invalid votes on purpose?

It will be a close call, but maybe the referendum will be valid

Why is the man yellow? Wtf

for once a romanian is not shitting on hungary

am i dreaming?

won't change the fact that Budapest smells like piss.
Not Venice levels of piss, but still.

soumi

I'm fully behind you, m8

Keeping out refugees when your own population is barely making ends meet is the right thing to do

But Fidesz is doing a disastrous job on everything else

My hungarian wife and her family are now voting No.

Deus Vult

Follow, ol' Gyurcsány's words of wisdom...get out of Hungary if you don't like it here. No one is forcing you to stay.

Because these memes are about the countries' stereotypes.

Here, have some countrylove weeaboo shit.

im actually sucking our neighbours dick
i just told you i'd go to vote

-your wife

>This is not the number one matter in our country
It's the number one matter for the entire Europe's future.

The rest of the stuff you mentioned is inconsequential local crap that won't matter in a couple of years.

Having to deal with Muslim shitskins for the rest of your life and your children's life, this is what counts.

Go vote, right the fuck now.

>he doen't agree with me
>so he is a leftist

Fuck you. I love my country and I won't leave. But you should be fucking gone if you want your fellow country man to be gone, as you obviously hate Hungarians.

Voted to the only acceptable one

Deus Vult bitches

>This is not the number one matter in our country. If the EU forces the migrants, Orban should drive them the fuck away
yeah and while he is at it he should build some gas chambers

you were asked a question, doesnt matter about what, you have the right to vote because you are hungarian so vote

if you don't then don't call yourself one

Big words, but empty. Orban doesn't want a solution to this problem, believe me, he gained so much on the migrants I'm willin to bet he prays ever day for more to come.

Hungary so based.

Hating ourselves is what unites us.

This vote could be about "do we want another 10 seasons of Simpsons, or should we ban it from Hungary?". Irrevelant question, meanwhile Romania and BULGARIA has better GDP.

I do vote, but it will be an invalid one. I DO want to discuss the problems in this country, I DON'T want votes like this to only be populist moves.

>I love my country and I won't leave.
Get off the keyboard, get out of the house and VOTE! You can resume posting when you come back. Show a photo of the building entrance where you voted, as proof. Be Cred Forums worthy, damn it!

>calls referendum populist moves
>hey guise i am not a shill

into the chamber you go

>shit-posters
lock 'em up on a designer Guantanomo Bay
>hungs
build a Budapest Wall

Puskàs established a local football club only 10 minutes drive from where I live...

Exactly, they only ask for your opinion when they know you will agree with them.

>>calls referendum populist moves
If you think that Orbans entire refugee stance and rhetoric isn't pure populism to distract from the shitty current state in Hungary and from Orbans failures, you're worse than any shill could be.

For all those who act like this referendum or the migration is not important: Do you people hate Orban more than you love your country? What there to there to gain from staying home or casting an invalid vote? Maybe this a question of life and death. Maybe it isn't. Is it worth the risk?

God bless you bro. Why can't all Romanians be sensible decent people like you?

Say, what were Orbans actual (non-migrant) policies, if there have been any?

Populist or not, the EU is constantly jerking off to the concept of democracy, and what's more democratic than a referendum? This referendum is continentally important, it could put another nail in the EU's coffin, but retards like you are casting invalid votes, because you are blinded by the hatred towards or dwarf PM

Hungary can't stop the rest of the EU countries from taking migrants and Hungary won't take migrants regardless of the outcome of this referendum. What you call inconsequential can put us in debt for the unforeseeable future, as if we weren't in debt already.

He's no better than Mugabe that blames the consequences of his disastrous rule on Whites.

Have you been asleep in the past 1,5 year?

With "non-migrant policies" I meant policies not related to immigrants. There are other problems Hungary faces.

just like the referendum for leaving the EU was a populist move, right?

just like every referendum in switzerland is a populist move, right?

this one should be a start to introduce more referendums like this for major questions that affect the country.

Germany can only dream of that.

> Polak, Wegier, dwa bratanki

So you really are based Magyar bro. We may not be the same people but you're our kin nonetheless.

Godspeed with your referendum

>yfw it's 60/40 for the cucks because it feels good and freedumb can't be wrong

>just like the referendum for leaving the EU was a populist move, right?
>just like every referendum in switzerland is a populist move, right?

If you can't tell the difference, you probably want to take a step back and start again with 'Reading 101'.

>Germany can only dream of that.
They get to decide on a topic everyone agrees on. Great.

>not answering a single question
>hurr durr you can't read

thank you for your irrelevant opinion mohammed

Enjoy those refugees, mate.

This
And that

GO VOTE BOZGORIA !
You can do it !

Anyway, me and all of my friends are about to go, to vote, for "nem" of course.
We hate Orbán too, but we love our country more than we hate him.

We got the Bozgor poster, now we need the elephant romania pepe poster only, and we have the Romanian core here

Completely reconstructing the Buda Castle district from 200 billion Forints and moving major governmental offices there
Sunday shopping ban (now abolished)
Reconstruction of Kossuth square from billions of Forints
Economically, we are a bit better
Centralization
Increased, sometimes impossible bureaucracy
A little tax decrease
Plans to bring 50 000 Ukrainian workers to Hungary

Economically, we are still meh-tier. Orban is a retarded dwarf, but he does an excellent job at handling the migrant crisis

YES WE CAN
I really hope so...

>Everything has to be revolving around the hatred of Orbán even when a problem matters for whole country irrespectively of party preference

This guy gets it.

germany can't even get a referendum for that, kek

this guy gets it. it's not about orban it is about securing your own borders and confirming it with this vote.

>not both brown

>I do vote, but it will be an invalid one.
Oh, are you a troubled intellectual?

"I have questions and deep concerns, I want a dialogue"

> Casts invalid vote on an unrelated question

"I showed them! They are feeling I'm displeased. Someone will come to talk to me, because I'm special"

Dude, the other Hungarians are aware of the same problems, but the question that's asked today is very important for the whole Europe.

It is a signal, it's something that's Brexit tier.

It has to be valid and it has to be against the Muslims.

>On 24 February 2016, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán announced that the Hungarian government will hold a referendum on whether to accept the European Union's proposed mandatory quotas for relocating migrants.
>He also said it is "no secret that the Hungarian government refuses migrant quotas" and will be campaigning for "no" votes.
>Orbán argued the quota system would "redraw Hungary's and Europe's ethnic,
cultural and religious identity, which no EU organ has the right to do"

But hey i guess you can complain about some small issues, like "2024 Olympics" and "changing high-school education"

Realise it, Orban is the saviour of Europe and the destroyer of United States of Europe

This. At least in Germany, the very first thing after '89 was to release the commie agent names. That still didn't happen here.

kek i hope this fails and you can enjoy ficki ficki with all of us as early as the next holiday season

attendance at 11 pm is 16.37% which shows that this referendum will be invalid.

Hungarian libtard way of thinking:

>Orbán says he doesnt recommends you to crush your own testicles with a huge ass brick.
>fuckorbán.jpg
>left parties start supporting brick factories.
>facebook is full of posts say why you shouldnt live with your testicles.
>conspiracy theories starts that having balls means more power to Orbán.
>everyone is red pilled
>bricks are your friend and means freedom.
>having uncrushed testicles means you are a mindless puppet and a nazi.
>the streets of Budapest are covered with blood and every male is walking strange.

the end

>hungary
>hung
>romania
>roma
>release the commie agent names

you are out of touch with german politics regarding commies. they are in the german government and state institutions right now. Merkel herself was working for Stasi.

But hey go and cast your invalid vote, you sure will show orban who's boss.

Don't be jealous, Upper Hungary.

>That still didn't happen here.
You're still here, not voting.

Are you afraid to go outside? It's still safe, there aren't many Muslims yet. Just go.

Deus Vult!

Do it.

fixt

>romania
>romani

is this the typical Romanian girl?

>attendance at 11 pm is 16.37% which shows that this referendum will be invalid.
What? We have to call KEK for help.

Praise KEK!

Mighty KEK, protect us from diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=362ujAGoWvY

Also, people are fleeing this country, the workforce is constanty depleting and GDP took a huge dive. Corruption was never this cinically open, education is getting worse and worse, billions are wasted on pointless projects.

Also, I have never seen this country this bitter in the 21 year of my life. Any friend I talk to, they all want to sooner or later leave (I don't before you jump on me).

The referendum is irrevelant. The migrant quota was basically abolished some weeks ago on the Bratislava meeting. Polishy Slovakian Czeh PM went home and said "we won", meanwhile Orban said nothing is changed. Also, as I said, they ONLY ask the people when everyone agrees with them, not when something is actually controversial.

My response is the same to you as well. Also, Szekely autonomy is barely talked about here as well, which I think is a more important question in this region for Hungarians.

>Also, people are fleeing this country, the workforce is constanty depleting and GDP took a huge dive. Corruption was never this cinically open, education is getting worse and worse, billions are wasted on pointless projects.
Well i guess you should let your country get flooded with muslims then, that should fix it!

>Also, I have never seen this country this bitter in the 21 year of my life
KEK

>is this the typical Romanian girl?
No. She could be Romanian, but not typical.

Because there isn't a typical Romanian girl, they are not all alike.

>an actual reasonably posting swede on pol

SWEDEN NO!

>Also, people are fleeing this country, the workforce is constanty depleting and GDP took a huge dive. Corruption was never this cinically open, education is getting worse and worse, billions are wasted on pointless projects.
>Also, I have never seen this country this bitter in the 21 year of my life. Any friend I talk to, they all want to sooner or later leave (I don't before you jump on me).

I know this feel
Same here. Except we started putting corrupt fags in jail.

BUKIKAZORBÁN!
U
K
I
K

If I may add a few off the top of my head to People have more disposable income.
IMF loan has been repayed (so we don't end up like greece)
Lot of stuff that has been privatized (like water and a lot of the country's resources) was purchased back into the hands of the government. Most of these were in foreign hands.
Hungary joined the ESA
Universities now require higher standards for admission (also work in progress)
Families don't get welfare if any of their (school aged) children don't go to school
New tram lines and lots of new roads (esp. in the western country)
Macroeconomic indicators are great
Lower education (up till high school) is astonishingly fucked up

I mean he's by no means perfect but much better than what we're used to.

>wife and I went to vote
>11:00 AM
>place was almost empty

>mfw WTF is wrong with hungarians?

autószállító utánfutó ELADÓ!

>Huns are being nomadic and moving around countries
So what? that how all Mongols are naturally.

>She could be Romanian
She is, she fled from the communist
now she is the one of the few resonable journalists in Sweden and even ressurected a dying newspaper when she became the editor of it
The left hates her because she is anti-feminism and thinks that immigration is a cost and a burden to the welfare systems

sorry uncle

fixed

>God bless you bro. Why can't all Romanians be sensible decent people like you?
No Romanian that I know hates Hungary. It's only a meme.

We joke, you do it too. So what.

Only people I saw voting were families with children aged ~6..

If it makes you feel any better, Scottish people had a chance to vote for their independence and they managed to fuck that up as well. Think about what their ancestors might be feeling right about now if they knew about this.

>BULGARIA
>meanwhile Romania and BULGARIA has better GDP.
What the fuck you are talking about. You have almost 1.5x GDP per capita PPP than Bulgaria (16k vs 25k)

Romania has less as well (20k)

Scottish independence referendum was a close call with unforeseeable result.

This... Isn't really.

I'd say there was a constant stream of people but it's not like the place was jammed full or anything. It's still fairly early though, I think most people will go after they had lunch.

babby's first disillusionment

I have to deal with 2.5 tonnes of corn before it starts raining and I haven't voted yet.

KEK
E
K

i really hope they do m8

>that paprika
okay I laughed

We envy Hungary.

A traditional Romanian complaint is the poor highway infrastructure.

I should be able to get from Bucharest to Budapest on connected highways.

Nope, not yet.

Every government we had so far has proven incompetent in this respect. They started building them, but it's going slow as a snail.

anyád. A nép saját magát lövi lábon azzal, hogy nem megy el szavazni

I don't understand, I thought Orban hate immigrants and refugees so why would this proposal hurt him

Its quater past 12, when the hell do hungarians do lunch

Its not facebook you faggot. Stop with this cancer.

>why would this proposal hurt him
it wont
what have you been smoking?

>we started putting corrupt fags in jail

and with that, you'll be back on the right track in no time. Meanwhile here they argue about sandniggers, while Orbán and co steals literally billions every day.

Because he maybe wont get the backing from the voter he would need to break EU decisions in that regard

It's pointless to worry about it.

I can guarantee you that if absolutely no one went to vote the turnout would still miraculously be 51% with 99% No votes.

I feel you. I'm sick when I see Cred Forumsacks praising our PM for his antimigration stances, while he constatly rob and corrupt this country.

Refugees are issue, but not the important one.

Bump save use all HUNGARY

There is a reason to vote, by voting you make direct democracy stronger, meaning that you can use success of this referendum to call for more referendums and point out that people are interested in having more power a.k.a switzerland. We missed our chance, but you should use yours.

>Refugees are issue, but not the important one.
You say that because you live in an homogenous society
but that can change if you arent vigilant, learn from the western-european countries misstakes slavs

>I can guarantee you that if absolutely no one went to vote the turnout would still miraculously be 51% with 99% No votes.

based eastern european election traditions

Yup, but they also build stuff. Like a fence.

I'd like to see DK, MSZP or that faggot two-tailed-dog-party come up with this. Unless you're implying that Vona should be prime minister. In that case I'd like to remind you that Orbán is already depicted as a fascist semi-dictator by the West.

Vona would be portrayed as the literal incarnation of the Führer himself.

>waaa waaa why aren't we as rich as other rich people waaa waaa
Just as a protip though, if you can't make a living here then most likely you won't make a living in any other country. Because you're just a lazy faggot who wants some freebies.

Sorry, I missed the word "most important". Rapefugees don't even want to live here. At this point I'd gladly take more cucked PM and few (not thousands) muslims if he wouldn't use our money for his own profit.

12-15 depends on.

ez

voted no!

>Expected turnout: 47.4%

ITS OVER

EUROPE IS FINISHED

Fuck, I was rooting for you guys.

this so much, however I feel like they will be in a few years.
Don' forget after Pepíkland we'll be the ones on the list.

>homogenous society
lolno gypsys are still here, but they are not our worst, its that we live in a mafiastate, even if gypsies take a big slice from this, since many of them are in the inner circles, the true enemy is the one who enables this.
Don't ever forget Sven the true criminals are the ignorants.

It's sunday ffs. I woke up at 10 and that was early by my standards. Most people I know have lunch at around 2

God dammit you faggots go and VOTE

Preferably bring people too

>Vona would be portrayed as the literal incarnation of the Führer himself.

I dont see the problem

wtf? i thought this referendum was going to be a big giant fuck u to the EU? why is no one voting?

>I want a politician who doesn't steal
>in eastern europe

I don't imply anything. In the current state of politics, there is literally no one who might be a good candidate to be prime minister, and lead this country. We need someone who doesn't steal (that much), builds infrastructure, lowers taxes and makes Hungary to be a great place to make new corporations, and let people to live instead of taking everything with taxes. Also someone who hates niggers and arabs, but one can only dream.

The government spent billions for fearmongering. People are desensitised, it lost every meaning, like the word nazi in the west. Also more and more people had enough that half of the country is poor as fuck.

No, he says that, as do I, because we live in societies which no sane person would want to join. You have no idea what it's like to live in a mediocre country. It has nothing to do with homogeneity. In fact, the only reason our societies are homogeneous is because they are so shitty that no people from exotic countries want to come here. Yugoslavia had more foreign students than Croatia has. And that was during the Cold War.

The only way how to get out of this shit is by electing based SSulík, because he is both redpilled and competent to lead this country.

>makes Hungary to be a great place to make new corporations
So leaves the EU?

cucks
hope your country gets flooded with shitskins

I hate refugees but

>the quota campaign from the gov cost more than the brexit campaign in the UK

really makes you think

test post plz unban me kek

Due to this, we'd be strangled economically. Anyone making any deals with us would ALSO be portrayed as a nazi. This is something that most wouldn't risk.

They would instantly find 10 billion human right infringements and Hungary would have to pay hefty fines. Think things like migracio.mandiner.hu/cikk/20160504_financial_times_80_millios_birsagot_fizettetne_a_bizottsag_minden_elutasitott_migrans_utan this would be commonplace.

That being said, having a far-right wing push might just be the only thing that saves european culture. I just doubt that people are ready for it just yet. Most haven't felt the burn just yet.

damn, Orban is going to embaressed as fuck if this referendum is invalid.

I saw the Finance Minister on CNN saying there is no doubt the referendum will BTFO the EU

>Sven calling someone else a cuck
ĚJJ ĽMAÓ

Vona is already center. The actual far right stopped existing when the left suicided.

well atleast i know what im talking about......

>no people from exotic countries want to come here

t. ostoja ranković

ubij se

The problem is, when we joined the EU our cuck politicans sold everything to steal money. They could've said fuck you, not sell everything. EU in itself gives a great opportunity for buisiness. Germany is giving us free money, and what do these gypsies use it? Building 1 meter tall watchtowers, instead of roads and infrastructure. If our current leadership was half competent, they would invest in research and technology, education, give incentives to foreign and domestic firms to invest here, people could and would stay here, and the general living standard would go up. We don't have to leave the EU, we only need some non half assed gypsy thieves to lead this country.

The 'no' votes will win anyway, and every survey shows that 99% of Hungarians don't want niggers here. It will btfo the EU policies anyway.

>Vona is already center
I know that, but the West doesn't necessarily. I said he would be depicted as such.

My wife and her family are going at 3pm, after they go pick up grandma and grandpa.

Go Hungary! We love you!

That's a lot of memes you've got there. There's been a couple blown out incidents with gyppos wasting EU but most people who are not involved with economy and businesses don't understand how the EU in general is just strangling all domestic companies. And that has no regards to politicians or negotiations, it's just simple economics that instead of us producing goods and exporting them the germans import goods from places like Egypt for a fraction of the costs and then they sell them in Hungary. As long as we're in the EU there's little to no chance that we'll be a good place for new companies.

retards

go out and vote, this shit surpasses hungarian politics

this referendum sets precedent on european level

if referendum fails every european libertard will say: look evil orban failed, we need more towelheaded migrants

Orbán is pretty nazi already, but Vona would also cut the gypsybucks and he would HAVE TO eliminate corruption or he gets fucked in next election

At what time are the first exit polls supposed to happen? I'm asking not much because of the result but rather the affluence.

>tfw actually brown haired and green eyed
A-am I going to make it, bros?

if you dont want the refugees, return all EU money you received over the years.

>implying
I study IT, and I was always able to stand on my own.
I know people who leave simply because this country is still the "ugar" Ady talked about.

I've never seen so many hungry people in a thread at once

Igen, mindig a "bazd meg te" dumával indítanak, mert más érvük nincs.

Ja, ha szereted a hazádat, akkor takarodj el szavazni, faszkalap. Annyira debilek vagytok tömegével, hogy képtelenek vagytok megérteni, hogy ez most TÉNYLEG nem Viktorról szól, hanem erről a kurva országról! Igen, lehet, hogy megerősíti valamennyire a pozícióit, de ettől még ugyanúgy nemet kell mondani Brüsszel őrületére. Létezik egy olyan fogalom, hogy KÖZÖS ÉRDEK...utálhatod OV-t, ahogy akarod, de ha csak ezért bojkottálsz egy ilyen horderejű dologban mint a kibaszott szülőfölded jövője...a gyerekeid és az unokáid jövője,...akkor méltatlan vagy arra, hogy magyarnak nevezd magad és KURVÁRA hazudsz, amikor azt mondod, hogy szereted a hazádat. Kettőnk közül TE nem vagy magyar, ha bojkottálsz.

Emlékezz a szavaimra, ha egyszer a kölyködet megtámadják a kontinensfoglaló hordák...nézz a szemébe és mondd meg neki, hogy apu/anyu elmehetett volna szavazni, hogy ez ellen tegyen, de inkább leszarta.

Ezt kívánom neked, te gyűrűsféreg.

Sorry, for no english translation, but this is strickly for lazy Hungarians who don't want to get off their ass and cast a valid vote.

Leave it to a retarded discount Russian to not understand that the Euromonies aren't fucking free.

Nah they want to leave because it's a meme and they think the fence is made out of sausage in western countries. Pretty much everyone I know who went to work in another country snuck back after a couple of years because they didn't get the red carpet with golden toilets that they expected, or just got married to a foreigner and popped out a couple of kids. Which is even funnier, you sure are a pioneer of independence by spreading your legs dear :^).

>HR

>Refugees
Implying. And no, migrants are not european, so that's a shit reasoning. If we were saying no to... say... Serbcroat war refugees, I'd agree, but this is not the case.

Also we deserve the free german moneys the most, they dragged us into 2 world wars they couldn't be arsed to take seriously and win, and now we are a cripple country. So you can fuck right back off to reddit.

Latest participation results according to one news site.
Top one is the current one, middle for the 2008 referendum and last one for the avarage of 20 years.

We have disadvanteges in competition against Germans, true. But, Danes, Poles, could negotiate for themselves (see the defense treaty with Danes). We could've had these, and yes, it's on the cuckness of the politicans.

>couple of blown out incidents

most of the money, which they blew on the advertising of the referendum went to their pals. 30% percent of public procurement procedures went without any resembalance of compettitions. We got to be the 4th most corrupt Western country. So yes, they do steal, and in amounts we can't even comprehend.

>germans import goods from places like Egypt for a fraction of the costs and then they sell them in Hungary.

Because we let them do this. If there was a market alternative, for example we could produce it ourselves (which we can with robotisation), there wouldn't be a problem.

But okay, let's say they sell their shit here. We have great minds here, we could be investing in (again), research, IT, etc. With leaving the EU, they would just re instate custom duties, and we would suffocate from them. because we are to small of a country to survive alone.

fine m8 let the EU pay all that money to Serbia instead of Hungary, all those horrible horrible billions of euro over the years.

Yes, exactly this.

Also the leftard media pushes the "do not go to vote" propaganda for this reason. They don't even dare to encourage "yes" voting, they rather want to make it invalid. And again, this case is just revolves around their Orbán-hatred than seeing the big picture.

>guys don't vote! Democracy gives power to those who win!
Are you people retarded?

Hungary should have allied with Croatia during the 90's and taken back Vajdaság.

Ha nem a bejelentett lakcímemen lakok, és előzetesen nem jelentkeztem át sehova, akkor elmehetek szavazni?

I was expecting more.
Also checked, but mine are better.

Ha nem jelentkeztél át, elvileg csak a saját bejelentett lakcímedhez tartozó szavazókörben szavazhatsz.

Ugyancsak, tegyuk hozza, mi volt akkor amikor legutoljara az emberek jo nagy resze baszott elmenni szavazni...
>2/3
Most ugyanazek a fiatal leereszkedo "intellektualis" fasszopok uzditjak a nepet az otthonmaradasra, akik miatt egyaltalan a Fidesz hatalomra kerult anno, es szerintem ugyanugy miattuk van meg ott is jelenleg.

Szoval ironikus.

Do you understand how a loan works? You pay it back with interest. Yes you can build roads but it puts your national budget under pressure for years to come.

>go out and vote, this shit surpasses hungarian politics
Croatbro gets it, there is even a Swedebro that does.

Most Hungarbros get it too.

It's not hard to understand, more so if you're on Cred Forums

Bozgor

drugsbunny.hu/hirek/nepszavazas-2016/

you'll love this

Nah, keep the cash and fuck off the refugees.

What is this horrible fucking junkie music?

fuck off you foreigner, speak english or get out!

Sírjál csak, hidd azt hogy ma tettél is valamit az országodért. Majd ha senki más nem lesz az országban csak cigányok és alkeszek, akkor mond a kirabolt/megeroszakolt lányod szemébe "de legalább az Orbánnal megmutattuk Brüsszelnek".

Komolyan mondom, mi a faszt érdekel téged Európa. Lépjünk ki a faszba az EUból és építsünk egy normálisak országot, és akkor muszlimok miatt se kell félned. De most hirtelen mindenki európai és keresztény lett, Orbán meg a végvári katona.

Ezen a szavazáson nem múlik semmi a világon. Ez kéne hogy eljusson a hülye fejetekig. Semmi. Nem a mi problémánk a migránsok. Ha ide akarják hozni őket akkor azért van a jobboldali konzervatív kormányunk hogy ez ne valosuljon meg. Kurvára elegem van a hülye plakátokból,az egész migráncs hisztériából, vicc ez az egész, az Orbán rezsim rendesen írta lefelé magát 2014 fele erre ez most megmentette őket, remek.

>Refugees are issue, but not the important one.
You poor naive fool

See

>landslide vote to reject EU migrant quota
>EU threatens to cut off gibsmedat funding to poorfag V4 countries
>Orban cracks under the pressure and nothing actually happens

Just grow some fucking balls and hold a membership referendum like we did.

>Danes
You mean a country that was already about 50 times as rich as us
>Poles
You mean a country that has 4 times our population and land as well as sea connection.

We sure are in the same position yeah.

>policians steal
Oh no whatever we should do now. Also you have no concept of how much money is in circulation in any part of the economy. The cost of a couple posters won't change anything.

>for example we could produce it ourselves (which we can with robotisation), there wouldn't be a problem
We can produce them, as in chamomile for example, there's just literally no way in hell we can compete with the germans importing it from Egypt. Like I've said it's stuff like this that people have no clue about. What the germans did was they went to Egypt, taught them how to cultivate chamomile and in return they import it dirt cheap and sell it to people in the EU. Not to even mention that the standards in the Ph VIII, which is dictated by the EU by the way, doesn't even work for hungarian chamomile so we have to mix in egyptian chamomile to even sell it, in Hungary.

So all in all, yeah if we had as much money as germany we could compete with them in the EU. But we don't so we're just strangled on every front. And no amounts of delusional rambling about research and complaints about [current ruling party] will change that.

Why would they even need a vote? Migrants don't want to stay?

Referendum for 100 migrants lel nobody want to stay in Hungary ..... voting yes and EU can fuck you cuz they are cucks with real problems

I'd like that, actually.

It's never going to happen tho

wow, such sophisticated analysis

If the outcome is 47%+ orban will just bump it up to 50%

I'm half Hungarian and my family got sent voting letters to Germany. When my mum confronted me, I played dumb and pretended to not care and not know the consequences, so I told her I'm indifferent what to vote.

To my surprise, she was like "we better don't give up our sovereignty and let people enter without control". I never expected that from her after all the month of propaganda in the news about how we need refugees in Europe and how they will improve our standard of life.

Hát nem tudom, ember, hogy ez ironia-e vagy sem.
Én fideszes vagyok, de nem elvakult balfasz.

Aki nem megy el szavazni, annak véleménye SEM LEHET és szerintem választójogot sem érdemel.

Úgy beszélsz, mintha sokkal rosszabb lenne most, mint 2010-ben volt, libsi ámokfutás végén, de ebbe most ne menjünk bele.

Nagyon vicces, amikor olyanok hisztiznek a 2/3-ad miatt, akik szavazni sem voltak hajlandók elmenni. Aki nem mond véleményt, az fogja be a pofáját, ilyen egyszerű.

Különben is, ha a kormány holnap lemondana és új választásokat írnának ki, azt is ugyanilyen arányban nyerné meg a Fidesz, nézzétek csak meg a közvélemény kutatásokat!
Semmi sem változna...talán veszítene egy-két százalékot, de így is egyedül alakítana kormányt, mert a baloldali okádékból az emberek többségének elege van, a Jobbik sosem lesz komoly tényező és még mindig a Fidesz kormányok hozták a kár/haszon arányt az elmúlt 26 évben...Ehhez nincs mit hozzátenni. Csak egy hülye áll le vitatkozni a tényekkel. Ha valaki rosszabbul él, mint 6 éve, akkor azért ő nagyobb a felelős, nem a kormány.

The same shit was predicted for our gay rights referendum a year ago. It was due to fail because of the 50% attendance requirement, but passed it by 10-15% and overwhelmingly blasted those faggots away from the streets

Tévedés ne essék, nekem sem kell több az EU-ból, én is kilépnék a faszba, mert csak kárunk származik lassan belőle.

"Ezen a szavazáson nem múlik semmi a világon" tévedsz, pajtikám és a hozzáállásod kurva rossz.

Én tényleg leteszek már arról, hogy az ilyen embereket megértsem, mint te. "Nem a mi problémánk a migránsok." Ja, amíg át nem vonulnak rajtunk, ahogy tavaly tették. Hol voltál tavaly?

OV-ben engem is ez zavar a leginkább, hogy feltétlenül hű ehhez a halva született szarhoz, ami az EU.

Akkor is húzz el szavazni és x-elj Nemet! De emlékezz arra, amit mondtam, hogy miként nézzél majd a gyereked szemébe, ha gáz lesz.
Én is a szemébe nézek, de én legalább elmondhatom, hogy én tettem valamit, mert TEHETTEM, akkor is, ha szerinted ez jelentéktelen...te NEM TESZEL SEMMIT, ha érvénytelenül szavazol, mert képtelen vagy felfogni a közös érdek fogalmát.
Ha a fasszopó Gyurcsány kezdeményezte volna ezt a népszavazást, akkor is elmentem volna szavazni. Erről ennyit.

Not to even mention that our paprika at Kalocsa and Szeged got completely fucked and swallowed by Spanish companies. We're at the point where we have to compete for paprika selling in Hungary from foreign import. Fucking paprika, no one else in the world eats the same variety of paprika as we do, and we have to compete against import. That's how fucked our domestic companies against foreign ones is.

It's not just the posters, it's the principle behind it. They can do literally anything, and will get away with it.

The countries: nothing would've kept us from trying. And I'm sure we could've had something.

About the competition: not everything can be produced cheaper outside the EU. As for the standards: we have saying, even if small about these regulations. The problem is, I don't see the government to go and do everything to represent Hungarian interests.

>if we had as much money

we get a shitton of money from the EU, they just don't invest it smart. And if we leave the EU, could we compete with Germans? Their market (and EU market) would be closed off to us, and we would suffocate much more than we do now. Hungary is small, we are dependent on others, that's why we must find those thing where we have the advantage. You can blame the EU, but it doesn't change that if we leave, we are fucked.

this

lényegében ez

>it's not about actual relevance! it's about what I think of it!
Okay.

Yeah go ahead then. You're a hungarian citizen, go and negotiate us better deals with the EU. I'm all for it.

Again, make vague statements isn't particularly helpful. If you know the specifics of say agriculture and have a good solution to our economical problems then I'm all ears. But this "politicians are bad we want better" isn't really a plan or anything.

>we get a shitton of money from the EU
That they generally invest in german/french companies so they build factories here and push out domestic companies. You do know that right?
Well obviously we need a market, we had the russians and the asians before the SU collapsed and we joined the EU. Which countries now have sanctions on them by the EU, which I hope you are aware of as well. Obviously leaving the EU would be a big risk but at this rate we're just being strangled with very little perspectives towards the future.

That smug, little cunt-faced prick makes me vehemently mad...

Ugyanaz vagyok.
>Úgy beszélsz, mintha sokkal rosszabb lenne most, mint 2010-ben volt, libsi ámokfutás végén, de ebbe most ne menjünk bele.
Nem.
>Nagyon vicces, amikor olyanok hisztiznek a 2/3-ad miatt, akik szavazni sem voltak hajlandók elmenni. Aki nem mond véleményt, az fogja be a pofáját, ilyen egyszerű.
Ugyanezt mondom.

>Deus Lo Vult
Literaly [Triggered]
LATIN doesn't have fucking articles you piece of shit it has cases such as nominative or accusative you piece of fucking uneducated monkey.
Don't try to type latin if you don't know how to translate or read it

On the other hand:

Hungarian FIDESZ-voter thinking:

>ORBÁN
>ORBÁNORBÁNORBÁNORBÁNORBÁN
>ORBÁNORBÁÁÁÁÁNORBÁNOOORBÁÁNORRRBBBÁÁÁÁN
>OOOOHOHOHOOOORBBBÁÁÁHÁHÁÁNORBÁÁÁNORBÁÁNORBÁNOOOOORBÁÁÁHHÁÁHÁÁÁN
>ORBÁNSAVEUSOURGLORIOUSLEADERORBÁNIWANTTOORBÁNSUCKORBÁNYOURGLORIOUSORBÁNICCOCKORBÁN
>SAVEUSFROMISLAMIZATIONORBÁNSAVEUSORBÁNORBÁNORBÁNORBŐIOAHRGOEBHQOPEIRHOLQJNBLJQOERLJBŐOQJWBVOQJRBŐGOQBBV

you poor faggots, don't you realize that the Euro food imports industry is run like a mafia? to negotiate good deals for yourselves you need a time machine and go back to the 1970s when the initial export routes and connections were forged. until then, Germany will rather import apples from Argentina, than from Hungary, simply because they have been doing so for decades and economics loves the status quo and fears any change at all.

We pay them from our taxes to know better. If nothing else, lower the taxes (for example vat). Boom, there is one thing to do to not suffocate the economy. I know it's not EU, but as I said, we can't blame everything on them.

>invest in german/french companies

yeah, that's why we have Horizont 2020 and other research apllications. Or TÁMOP. Or the money for hospitals. Or roads. Or the money to help the small-middle buisinesses. We don't really have big companies, because we are a small country, and what we had could not survive on market.

>sanctions on East

As far as I know, we only have sanctions on Russia, and I don't agree with that either. Also the EU's buying power is much bigger then Russia's, and it's notoriously hard to get into China's markets.

>little perspective
Again, that is not on the EU, but on the thieving incompetent politicans. Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Estonia, they are all improving (I know, it's easy for Romania because it was a shithole, but the point stands on the other countries), and we are stagnating, living standard is going down, and more people are getting poor. We could have perspectives, there is a 500 million market which smart people can and could exploit with innovations, but we don't.

Wew lad that's a nice strawman you got there..

I want a referendum too.

Meddig lehet szavazni? Most keltem gec

7-ig

7ig

So, will this referendum have the necesary 50% turnout?

nope

Doesn't look like it

hopefully not

You. I like you.

I'm not saying that's not how it is. This guy is just making random statements that it's the politicians' fault that they couldn't trade a ball of mud for a bag of jewels. It's probably the biggest problem that people simply have no clue about anything.
You do know that a lot of our tax issues come from the MSZP's IMF fuck ups right? I'm not saying Orbán is the exemplary of justice and wisdom but still he has no other choice if he doesn't want the country to be bankrupt.

Having a couple of "research funding" doesn't mean they don't pay 90% of the "support" to themselves.
Nah we don't have big companies because the EU systematically got rid of any one that we had. See Kalocsa and Szeged, not to even mention syngenta.

>the EU's buying power is much bigger then Russia's
Sure but they don't let us sell there so it doesn't really matter.

Again you have no actual clue of how much money is in circulation. There's literally no way in hell a politician, his family, his family's friends and their families all could steal enough to cripple a single part of the economy. I know politicians are an easy target to blame for everything, but reality and economics are sadly a lot more complicated and dirty than that. It would be nice and easy if we could just kill politicians and suddenly we were swimming in money.

Why not? What would be the consequences if the referendum passes?

Probably just a brainwashed leftie who wants to get fucked in the ass by all means possible. To be fair I can relate a lot to muslims too, I fucking hate people, especially woman and I'd love to have sex with little girls. But as for now I'll just go with the flow and went to vote with no. If there's no unity there's nothing even for a traitor to sell out.

>living standard is going down, and more people are getting poor
.. what? Since when?

>I'd love to have sex with little girls

you have to go back

Its Deus Vult, retard.

Dio Lo Vuole would be Italian.

"no"

GO VOTE - DO IT FOR ALL OF US- THANKYOU MAGYARBROS

What do you guys think of Jobbik? Are they just a meme party? Do they have a chance?

>IMF fuckups

It's already payed back, so it's not an argument. The country is bleeding money, even with these high taxes, wonder where it all goes. Because it does not go back to the economy, and we don't see the results of it.

>90%

Usually it's 30-40%.

>EU got rid of them

They couldn't support themselves in the current state of global market. If we didn't join the EU, they would've died sooner or later too.

>They don't let us there

that's why internet buisiness is getting stronger here. We can trade there, even if not in the classical means. We have to find the specifics, where we can operate. And again, leaving the EU would kill Hungary.

>kill politicans and swim in money

I'm sure we could have something nice from the cost of the olympics, the stadiums, and the train on Felcsút. They can't cripple the economy, but sure as hell steal so much that we can't comprehend.

since the last 14 years, but it's getting worse in the last 3-4. Government changed the definition of impoverished a while ago, so they could show that there are no poor people here.

They stopped having relevance once the left died. They were a kneejerk response to the incompetent horrid leftist parties. And when they became irrelevant, Jobbik lost it's place as well.

based hunbro, stay calm and vote for no so that the commies comit mass suicide.

Finland will stand with our Hungarian brothers when the time comes.

We stood together in the Hyperwar against the Hwans, we shall do so again.

Glorious.

I want a Village People party too.

What do Hungarians think about Croatia?

It needs to happen, I don't want to read smug leftists headline tomorrow about how Hungary demonstrated its will to welcome refugees

What do croatians think of pic related

Sea Hungarians.

Here and there, but London is like a cesspool.

>if referendum is valid
>lefties get BTFO because the result will be anti-migrant

>lefties think an invalid referendum will blow Orbán the fuck out
>they don't realize he'll blame them for dividing the glorious nation he intends to defend

>mfw lefties get BTFO no matter what happens

The wording of the referendum is:
"Akarja-e, hogy az Európai Unió az Országgyűlés hozzájárulása nélkül is előírhassa nem magyar állampolgárok Magyarországra történő kötelező betelepítését?"

Translated (to the best of my ability):
"Do you want the European Union to prescribe settling of non-hungarian citizens in Hungary without the approval of the parliament?"

[spoiler]To my understanding, the EU never had the authority to "settle" anyone to begin with. They also can't really go above the head of a nation's government like that. At best (worst) they can sanction fines and shit if a country isn't following an EU policy, and they could make one to a similar effect (but the last one they tried got sunk a few weeks ago, if I recall correctly).

I'm not sure what results, if any, this referendum can have legally.

Politically, it's a question of vindicating Fidesz's anti-immigrant policy.
[/spoiler]

>2016
>wanting to have children
Ezen jót röhögtem

It still crippled the economy for a decade. You can't say that hurr we should be as rich as danes when we just barely managed to avoid literal bankruptcy.

It's not like either of us have actual numbers of how much of the money is alloted where. Doubt there's anyone in the world does but yeah the "support" we get isn't really out of sheer good will. Succesful countries wouldn't be succesful if they weren't defending their interests.

Uhhh no they literally put them out of business. If we didn't join the EU the entirety of our spice paprika production wouldn't be owned by spanish companies.

>internet business
Okay I'll upload 10 tons of corn to the internet. Cool. Again you're throwing random memes around without any concept of reality.

Again memes, the stadiums might be an eyesore for people but in reality if they gave all that money to me to make a company. I could not have a 0.5% on the agriculture. Even a small business has billions in circulation.

Result when

Eh. Székelyföld is.
Transylvania as a whole wasn't hungarian majority.

>our economy is going to shit
t.kétfarkú kutyha shill

You fucking retard our economy is booming like billy-oh.
diepresse.com/home/wirtschaft/international/1514242/Ungarn_Raiffeisen-ist-gegen-Orban-machtlos
handelsblatt.com/politik/international/trotz-eu-kritik-an-ungarn-deutsche-investoren-lieben-orbanistan/14543518.html
budapester.hu/2016/09/10/es-wird-schon-wieder-aufwarts-gehen
diepresse.com/home/wirtschaft/international/5088023/Ungarn-ist-kein-Ramsch-mehr
uk.reuters.com/article/us-hungary-economy-analysis-idUKKCN11S27V
portfolio.hu/en/economy/hungary_confidence_index_edges_up_in_september.31883.html
portfolio.hu/en/economy/hungary_2015_budget_deficit_smaller_than_previously_thought.31894.html
budapesttimes.hu/2016/09/24/upgrade-surprises-analysts-but-not-politicians/

go fuck yourself.

>If the EU forces the migrants, Orban should drive them the fuck away,
And this is the only thing you're voting on you idiot.
This vote is not about orban this vote is against the EU overstepping it's boundaries set out in the agreements and contracts we signed.

And you KNOW that if the referendum fails or if there would have been no referendum the EU would've just said that the totalitarian orban is forcing his unfriendly isolationist ways on the public.

>jobbik

Janko, for this post you will be sent to a Rehungarization Camp.

He is based and contrary what the media say not so dangerus as they claim. An old guard Bosnian croat national which I though died out in the 1950s.

DWA BRATANKI!

>everyone is a complete idiot but me and the people i agree with

i think this of them.

>muslim
>croat
>constantly hanging out with fascists
>claiming he's not a fascists but an anti-communist
>low grade historian
>appointed minister of culture ???
>his only work has been moving small amounts of money away from leftist culture workers
He's a living meme either appointed by retards or on purpose to mobilize the left voters to vote against his party.

>>Deus Lo Vult
>Literaly [Triggered]
>Its Deus Vult, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre

Ok, I'm willing to hear you, I'll learn the lesson. But did these guys pick their motto in bad Latin?

So this referendum is a meaningless sham, where Orban and his cronies can steal some money?

What are the chances that less than 50% of the people will vote at the referendum?

Pretty big.

Show us the way, brothers.

Each country needs a referendum !

There are about 15% of leftist in Croatia. It is not as if they were already mobilised before him. Also, Hasan contributed at least to the shaping of PC culture in Croatian media.

The common enemy unite the people !

No user, I am the hungarian.
>right wing
>all those gyspsy facial structures

You do realize we are even more cucked? We took about 500 refugess this year alone, not counting those who entered illegally from Bulgaria/Serbia.

And no party is against this.

nadam se da će ostat ministar ili barem dobiti neko drugo visoko mjesto u vladi.

Pretty much given now.

You can say a lot of things about Vona but he doesn't look gypsy in the slightest. Orbán on the other hand ...

I assume this is more about showing Merkel he has the support of his people against her bullshit. The point is showing all the other europeans they can say no.

That's a pretty good move from Orban, he has the high moral ground by going though democratic process of decision. Merkel can't tell shit when the referendum says they don't want EU sending rapefugee quotas in Hungary.

It doesn't look politically critical, but it's a bigger PR operation than you probably think it is. I don't think he does that only for hungarian people, but for all people in Europe who are against EURSS. He is setting a precedent and he has fucking balls to do so.

Except United Romania Party (PRU), but they are very low in polls..

Our president said a number of refugees to be accepted. Went to Bruxelles, conference press: another number, BIGGER. KEK.

>You can say a lot of things about Vona but he doesn't look gypsy in the slightest

Yeah still no. I thought there were gypsies at you guys too. You should be able to recognise a gypsy.

Why aren't people voting?

Szoval ugy néz ki hogy a szavazás nem lesz érvényes?

Magyarbros, don't pussy out and vote no!

>that brownish skin tone
>that eye type and color

user, face it you are just in denial
and probably a gypsy as well :DDDD

PRU are a fucking joke. Even more then PRM ever was.

because not everyone is a Cred Forumstard.

Neće. EU i Amerika su sada instalirali Plenkovića u HDZ-u. Taj otoreno govori da će raditi što god EU želi i skrenuo se Stranku ulijevo te da "HDZ mora biti kao njemački CDU". Ne vjerujem da će Hasanbegović ostati ministar.

kys faggot

Of course it's a joke, but it's better than... nothing.

>because not everyone is a Cred Forumstard.
Not an argument, you don't have to be a Cred Forumstard to exercise your rights.

Nagyon úgy, ebben továbbá nem látszik hányan szavaztak érvénytelenül. Alighanem 16% körül volt az érvénytelenek száma a külföldről szavazók körében. Szóval itt is egy 5-10%-ot érdemes leszámolni szerény véleményem szerint.

It's hard to predict anything at this point. But from what I've seen around, the people just generally don't have any feeling of urgency towards this. Most people had no contact to this refugee thing mostly thanks to the border control.
He's pale as a fucking ghost though, if anything I'd say he's about to die from vitamin D deficiency. And having dark eyes doesn't make you a gypsy, especially when none of your facial features look gypsy at all.
But nice memes bro :^)

people just don't care mate. Full propaganda mode that Orban went into had the opposite effect. It simply made people not give a fuck.

It is nothing. they won't get even 3%

That party is full of corrupted scumbags.
They are taking in every scumbag that left PSD.
They took in Sebastian Ghita, that retard that is owning Romania TV (the most shitty TV channel in Romania).
That's not a nationalist party, its a party of corruption.

Can Hunbros post a website where we can watch the turnout?

> result is only 98% no

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that fucking crooked cross

> the number one matter is who gets free gibsmedat, not the survival of our people

BERNKEK

Official website:
valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1152/1152_0_index.html

When will we know the results?

Sebastian Ghita is now in PRU ?!

Oh, now I read, it's recent news for me.

>vona counts as a pale person in hungary
JAJ

That's pale in any country you memester

>valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1152/1152_0_index.html
Thanks. So at what time will the polling station end?

Compared to the 2008 referendum the turnout is lower. It seems the referendum will not pass. :(

I noticed heaps of green eyed brown hair people in Hungary. Why am I brown eyed and black haired. Am I a mongol/Hun rape baby.

He looks like a paranoid fuck, but not a gipsy.

>Bent Cross of the Crown triggering OCDies since the 1500's
I was waiting for this post.

I feel like whenever someone says they have green eyes at a close look it just looks light brown. Maybe I'm shit at seeing colors but those ain't look green to me.

Because its a PR move, nothing else.

Someone please draw a Pepe into that green on the lower right of the crest.

> I'm sick when I see Cred Forumsacks praising our PM for his antimigration stances, while he constatly rob and corrupt this country.

How do you imagine we feel when we have a PM who licks the balls of EU while still robbing the country and introducing corruption the likes of which have never been seen before?

19:00 is the official end, though if you are still queued up and haven't had the chance to vote you will be able to, but cannot queue up after 19:00.

Results later at night I assume (though it might be earlier with less voters).

>people just don't care mate. Full propaganda mode that Orban went into had the opposite effect. It simply made people not give a fuck.
Orcodi. I hope that Hungary doesn't have any politicians that tell people to go have fun outside instead of voting.

Maybe but I hope you realise that if this doesn't pass then the EU gonna pass heaps of muslims on us. I mean I can understand if that's your goal but then better get ready, and hey gimme a call too, I want a loli wife.

No, irl Mongols never went further the Western Russia in Europe. Everything else is a Cred Forums meme. Some Hungarians are naturally mixed with Southern Euros that tend to be darker is all.

The leftists decided to go with some strawman line of "stay in europe stay at home". Like we'd somehow exit europe by passing this vote. If anything it's just general disinterest towards this topic, if I had better things to do I probably wouldn't have bothered to vote.

>Maybe but I hope you realise that if this doesn't pass then the EU gonna pass heaps of muslims on us.

Yeah yeah of course, if Orbán lets that happen we just elect Jobbik

I think it will pass 50%.
If I'm not mistaken, shops are closed during Sundays, so people will have all the free time to go outside and VOTE !

Uhhh that doesn't work. The EU can just say that "You guys had your vote and the people decided to have muslims so get fucked".

Also Orban put himself far to much in this referendum. Instead of it being about the matter at hand for many it's also personal on Orban himself.

Many Hungarians who are against muslims coming in the country do not go to vote just to give Orban the finger.

Think of your referendum and Renzi. The reforms could very well be the best thing since slice bread. People would still vote against it to fuck Renzi.

I don't see why a shithole full of corruption like Serbia will ever enter the EU.

If the referendum doesn't pass, the EU still won't have any legal right to do that.

They also wouldn't have any legal right to "bind" the muslims here, so at worst the moment they become EU citizens they leave for Germany.

We entered and we where just as shitty back then.

And the EU never had any legal rights to invite the muslims in the first place so yeah.
I'm sure they would figure something out.

No it won't, its not even 25% now

And shops are open again - when the left wanted to vote about that, SUDDENLY Orbán and Fidesz changed their mind, and abolished shop close

No they can't, even Orbán confirmed it

he's not wrong

gays, women, drugs, every left wing bullshit BTFO

islam is the ultimate redpill

>And the EU never had any legal rights to invite the muslims in the first place so yeah.

? The EU did not invite them, Merkel and Germany did

Why do you pretend to be stupid?

This.

Not enough test.

Yeah the EU surely wouldn't take advantage of an appearent weakness. That would be silly.
Oh yeah Merkel invited them the rest of the EU just called us nazis for months for building a fence. That's totally different.

444.hu/2016/10/02/bar-elvileg-tilos-sorra-szuletnek-a-fenykepek-az-ervenytelen-szavazatokrol#

Best of votes

>never been seen before
That's not true tbqh, All of them acted that way since 2000.

I don't see why the EU exists in the first place.

>that tiny leftist dick

As long as they leave my anime alone I don't really mind muslims desu.

Nubred?

>HDZ mora biti kao njemački CDU

zbogom hrvatska pamet

>inb4 delusion western poster calling you cuck for not likeing ex-commie shit KISZ poloitican

top mongol

444 is the biggest cancer ever. Makes the pseudo-intellectuals feels red pilled but its even more demagogue and primitve like the stupidest boards on the streets. Just a random fucking site where young neo-marxists and libtards can jerk off.

Točno. Sada znaš tko vlada HDZom. Ostaje jedno da se glasa za treće stranke.

>tfw you provided pics for that beautiful collage
Feels beautiful famalam.

fucking leftist

Why the fuck did that retard write a fucking novel at the bottom?
Libfag leftists are truly retarded.

Actually that "bozgor" has romanian ancestors :-)

I know. I was the one that told you to use Erdogan for Greece

>rasszista
>fasiszta

Már megint ezek a szavak. Még mindig ezek a szavak. Mi lenne szegény "ballibekkel" nélkülük.

They are idiots...

i guess its the hungarian new race lmao

The micropenis one is absolutely ridiculous.

Damn I did not no that liberalism and leftism infilitrated so much into hungarian society.

so Bozgoria is rightful Romanian clay ?
gotcha.

>they are fucking here to.
FUCK
THIS
SHIT
We already have the cancer of those who grow up in the Kádár system and they can be easily manipulated and seek for leader ,but we now get those fucking delusional western cucks to that they think are "educated" and "emotional".

they were probably romanian "refugees"

kek
Stop shitposting and go vote !