Jews mocking jesus christ on israeli tv

youtube.com/watch?v=qE1dOA7Mrl4
What did house esau mean by this..

Let me cut a long story short.. house esau brother jacob who is israel.. and the father of the 12+3 tribes.. both of abraham as john 8:13 reveals, but esau went and did his own thing.

And ishmael is the arabs.. the 3 brothers.. hagar which is an allegory of mount sinai .. which is a bit revealing :)

"…23His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born because of the promise. 24These things serve as illustrations, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.…"

Hagar and Sarah

21 Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.

24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written:

“Be glad, barren woman,
you who never bore a child;
shout for joy and cry aloud,
you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
than of her who has a husband.”[e]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfMywlo_wwc
dinbok.com/other/stentoften/stentoften.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/2-15.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/13-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Io8nlxyMTd8
youtube.com/watch?v=adxlG_IAYlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u6aPgA5549g
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=FrEP8LaWKss
youtube.com/watch?v=XAzDZ4oTlYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

28 Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 At that time the son born according to the flesh persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same
now. 30 But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.”[f] 31 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

God has already said that it is deeply allegorical.. so what did he mean by this.. oh and btw..

oh jews go read john 8:31 to see that you're NOT the ones spoken about, i don't know what kind of salvation you're hoping for by being imposters. He calls you jews because jews you are, you are esau.. you're not israelites.

By flesh and covenant of abraham you persecute brother jacob who is what.. of the spirit.. oh the evil christians spooking you... muslims do the same thing... you have the same cube/teffilin.. it's not biblical sorry it's of the talmud..

you covenant of the flesh missing the point entirely and nor was it even for ishmael nor for esau.. because you both failed .

Disgusting jews lets hope god gives them judgement soon

ishmael it was never for esau gave away his birthright and you went and followed saturn... and then you mock yeshua on israeli tv.. big applause.. Who do you think will come to your salvation? :D If things get dire.. some miracle from sky when you are not even what you think? oi vey..

I want to sniff Shachar's butt.

What do you think god meant with all israel will be saved

Romans 11
All Israel Shall Be Saved

>25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

>26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

>27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

>As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

this bothering me the most does it mean the jews get a free pass or what

>What do you think god meant with all israel will be saved.
WIthout getting into the hermeneutics.. there is a massive difference between the NATION of israel and the state of israel the stopper of caliphate reformation which ones who understand the islamic caliphates well understand, infact it was prior to the fall of the ottomans well declared that they were the beast.. but they fell so they started looking to europe, they neglected that it comes back agian.. mortal headwound it's revived, bigger and badder than ever..

Now to your original question "all israel will be saved" it's nowhere in the bible.. there are triads at each gate each cardinal direction, each have a tribal head and they were scattered. House esau who are neither of these pretend to be house judah. but they are not.

the pattern of migration is decoded by those who have ears to hear throughout the bible by the serpents path.. (dan) of the 10 lost tribes, placing them in europe proper and also other places like the US.

>all israel won't be saved..
No infact not all israel will be saved infact many of its warrior class will be completely destroyed in defensive conflict against the beast empire. those are amongst the 144.000 which is also part of a parable..

In the heavenly jerusalem that descends after judgement, each tribe of the 12 are associated with a gemstone and the gemstones change according to their deeds, for instance dan fluctuates between a diamond and a chrysolite. This is how you decode who is at which gate.. every tribe every tongue everyone is grafted unto that vine.. for instance dan seems to be completely destroyed in the battle (tribe of judges, the little lions welp where jesus is the roaring lion) but reinstated afterwards..and assuming their position benjamin as placeholder things not yet unveiled.

Just to give you the drift of how that kind of ordeal operates...

Look at aarons breastplate has one of the early configuration of each of the 12 tribes. It is used to decode future events.

If you look at numbers where they went.. towards the "land of milk and honey" after they had decimated the nephilim remnants at mount hermon.. Land of milk and honey is europe, plenty of rain good crops, ain't shit in israel but a sliver that is in the way of caliphate reforming.. Esau taking partials and claiming they're something they're not.

If you examine the bible and where the lost sheep where and where they went.. it's pretty clear.. also the domain of christianity.. the jews. (esau) oi vey they're going to follow christ? :D hahaha same problem as always with the jews.. oh i forgot the (((chosen)))).

Dan is also called the 3 lions that lept from bashan.. everywhere in europe you see the 3 lions.. and the 3 lions of northern europe where dan rests.. danmark.. field of dan.. with the triad resting. Who were vikings in the past and forgot who they were but were redeemed through yeshua.. "for the lost sheep of the house of israel have i come". That even in their pagan beliefs could not deny their dna, that they were programmed to face against an army of evil in the past and to train for that battle.. ragnarok. the twilight of the gods. Where they would have to fight against an evil that would come to them.. way before muhammad was even born.

Dan also means judgement in ancient hebrew where yeshua is the supreme judge. and they are his little judges and the seed of jacob is amongst the gentiles as joel 3 micah 5 explains as the 7 kings and 8 princely men are raised up. Most if not all of them the men capable of war already know in some way that they will go to war someday and it will be the end of them as they are. Also before recorded history in scandinavia it was widely believed that they were of noah or very related to him in some fashion.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfMywlo_wwc

Dan is also said to bring judgement for the sake of the nation of israel of which he is of. Dan and the northern congregation represents the primary ancient covenant fighting force.

example runic stones directly able to be translated to arameic.. those lineages they follow of house esau are not the house jacob whom they like you to think. dinbok.com/other/stentoften/stentoften.html

When you understand this and recognize who fended off the muslims like in france the frankish king.. norse lineage. Who were the preferred prize for the muslim slavers.. self same.. Blonde women with blue eyes preferred prize.. like a bloodhound look at the muslim battlemap.. they walked across north africa as if rest of africa was not there.. invaded spain, because byzantium was in way to the east..

Defeated at battle of tours and portier the ummayad caliphate incursion. But it was clear what they wanted.

Danmark also forced all scandinavia to become christian. Why we all now bear the cross of the messiah.

Even our banner there is a legend that in a battle of the danites the flag fell from the sky and a voice said, under this banner you will prevail. And they won the battle.

I have very good reasons to belive that naphtali and asher tribes are norway/sweden. They follow the pattern under dan which was signified by a winding serpent.. why.. because everywhere dan went they called everything they encountered the tribal name.. as roadsigns.. Dan was triad leader of the northern congregation of yishrael the warrior caste. Under him naphtali and asher. outlined even as early as genesis with god having specific plans for them to be kept in a certain way.

Even in viking age the kings were very much danish and even when they took parts of england they called the law enacted danelaw. Again this obsession with calling everything they encountered by their tribal name.

it was outlined by god in the bible this way before they were even christians which is why it is so weird. including their fall to paganism like with ephraim who did aswell. and their redemption aswell along with ephraim "ephraim is joined unto idols leave him alone". but dan mercy was found and he must fight the evil and utterly stand against it. with all of his lineages of which the US has a MASSIVE congregation. youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

so with this in mind this is the pattern that is hidden for those who seek what the jews are doing jews are the false house of esau who failed god and who followed the cherub in prison instead with the cherub, they mock jesus the messiah of jacob and pretend to be chosen because they are of abraham.. but they forget that god told them jacob have i loved but esau have i hated.. ofcourse the ishmaelites were in dispute with the bana quraysh (edomites teman to dedan = yemen to saudi arabia) in mecca and thought there could come no messiah from them, so they heralded a "prophet" muhammad and went on a rampage. ishmael was decieved. And yeshua told the fallen esau in john 8:31 you need to go with me, and they got him destroyed.. for pointing out who they were, and the stupid evangelicals who think they are doing the lords business kiss their ass..

Consider this.. a man is stranded in the wilderness.. and he says please help me to understand, i wear a beggars clothes but please hear me i want to know the truth about this matter... and the "good preachers" says.. can't you see i showered today.. i have all this fancy clothes.. behold i'm about to do the lords business.. i don't have time for your stupid nonsense..

And behold.. a shattered man but with truth and he says some true words not because they are true to your mind, or because you agree with them at first, but because when you look at them they hold true.

Whom of those do you think is most doing the lords business..

Indeed as jesus told them they are of abraham and isaac.. but they are not of abraham because were they of abraham they would understand what he was saying but their motivations were very different.. Indeed esau was also of abraham and isaac, but not of jacob israel.because they sold their birthright to go awhoring... so jacob became israel. THESE are whom you call jews.. And what did the epistles warn against them.. they are contrary to all men.. these (((chosen))) they will reap the reward they have sewn in the fabric of their putride behaviour.. and the detriment they have caused they will not be forgiven nor the causal strings of them till they learn to cry.

And then and only then will god give peace to the remnant of them. They have no empathy towards others. no empathy expect sympathy what a wallflower..

biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/2-15.htm

…14For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the very things they suffered from the Jews, 15who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and drove us out as well. They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men, 16hindering us from telling the Gentiles how they may be saved. As a result, they continue to heap up their sins to full capacity; the utmost wrath has come upon them.…

who was paul, he was a guy that went "let's go kill those christians" it took a direct communication to turn him around.. Be that as it may.. biblehub.com/hebrews/13-2.htm

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI

jesus is a bastard

Always these jews of house esau profane..

god whom you should fear the lord of the spheres, he can create all things here.. but he can't create a seed into a women without a man fucking her? ah you puny human.. really.. there's no way someone who can create a sun (solar system) could possibly create a human being from a non violated womb..

Oh you little stupid shit, they are physical of presence. or do you think the 10.000 holy ones appear as some apparition piercing the veil?

Consider the bible.. here's a few examples of their emmisaries (angel means messenger) consider lots wife.. he said to them this nation would be destroyed and do not look back, she looks back and she turns into a pillar of salt/ash. Is she dead eternally.. no..but you did not listen..

God is a triune thing.. there is the holy spirit where we are temples of the union.. there is the lord of hosts a physical enforcer.. and there is the son of god emmisary of gods will towards this place. and through this these are one.

Really i mean take a look at this fucking retard.. "he can't impregnate someone without a dick eventhough he created our dna and our species imprint.." The most blatant form you might have is impregnation in the womb, we can do this today.. oooh.. only we don't really have alien dna do we? Just realize how stupid it is that it can't be done by any external influence the virgin birth, because we can do that already to fertilize the egg of whomever.

literally the argument is "lel god can't possibly crate a virgin birth scenario" I'm almost getting cancer as to how easy it is to do. Here's the problem, it wasn't human dna.

and yeshua is king for this node as it connects to the rest. created in contact with the entire specices. As a future singular king of this node (planet)..

seems very simple conceptually but immensel complex but an undivided chain from him to lord of hosts to the holy spirit hence operating as one. Hence him saying "me and the father are one".

what are one of his titles emanuel.. god of the sky with us.

anu sky el god. Look out the window understand they can make an entire biosphere.. they even have a specific name for the earthly biosphere. It's not a coincidence that what you have is just all readily available.. sentient species is always hardest. it takes time to carefully callibrate it. It's impressive we couldn't even model it.. we can just understand it in its most abstract form.. solid living causal organism linking back to you.. it's nice to be alive. like a monkey trying to wrap its head around discrete math. and then adding ten thousand more layers to it. Not really interesting at this point. way out of our leage period.

ecclesiastees has its merits..

They're going to come 10.000 strong in the clouds anyways so it's going to be a done deal after that they're not nicknamed the shepherds for naught. The physical body of the holy spirit that protects the vessels.

Our armies.. gone in a few minutes. they do and they move along. best of my understanding of it.. one of them the guardian cherub has something specific in store for him ofcourse. it's all just silly.

reminds me of the passage biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 2

"Why do the nations conspire[a]
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
“Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them."

The one thing they're obsessed with is TIMING rather than simply doing it.. for some odd reason.. time is a major factor. doing it is more like snapping your fingers.

kind of like having a clogged arterie if that even make sense.. wosh solved.. oh well.. that's much better then.. thanks.. what happens next? Oh we're so melodramatic aren't we. ah well little more difficult because they have something specific in mind..

little bit like this youtube.com/watch?v=Io8nlxyMTd8

Who cares, religion is fake anyway

Prove the existence of Christian dogma WITHOUT using the terms "fedora" or "Reddit" or any derivation thereof

Morbid humor.. gallows laugh is always a fun time :D

>he doesn't know about the prophecy of cyrus

Riddle me this ol champ how so many products of items that simply exist for you to nourish off of it.. what is their evolutionary benefit from being there?

hey look a jew

>prophecy of cyrus

Most prophecy are fake, the only true prophecy is in the bible

Jews are demons

If you think this is just a new low for jews.. you haven't seen nothing yet.. it's by far a lone standint example youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI jesus is a bastard cause someone else fucked mary whilst joseph is away is the main thing is what they are singing and joseph has his rights to declare jesus a bastard..

bear in mind that these are pretend israelites.. they are of house esau the brother of jacob who hates jacob israel.. and esau was originally scehduled to recieve messiah through their lineage but due to their behaviour god said jacob have i loved and esau have i hated.. the very same that god jesus executed, and then later pretend to you that jesus was of esau.. instead of jacob which they persecuted. Infact jacob is israel according to the bible and the lord of the bible is the god of abraham isaac and jacob.. not abraham isaac and esau.. just so you understand.. I will share with you a secret, the muslims will exteriminate most of them according to the bible and god will make peace with the remnant of them and dan along with the rest of the lost tribes will come to their rescue as they come crawling back..

>ITT schizotypals harmlessly play out their fantasies

When will christians learn that house esau are not israelites.. they lay claim to a land that is not even theirs. and they kiss their ass for holding a land whilst calling christians all kinds of obscene things, perhaps how long will they last without funding from the US.. trump is similarly deluded and i doubt he will realize it because he has a daughter that is half jewish and grandparents half jewish.. nevertheless trump will fullfill his role under god regardless of the obstinant esau influence that is ever so prevalent. They do not like people who call them out as esau but john 8:31 and all over the bible it is specifically clear that this is exactly who they are.. but is ignored by the evangelicals that likes the sound of salvation rather than the doctrine.

But i know them these jews as are the muslims abhorrant.. in makkah to worship saturn at the kaaba.. oh wait, is it a bad thing to not wanting to be like that? what would we possibly do without them.. rather well.. I would actually entize jews to move to israel eventhough they are house esau and not house jacob.. let them embrace their ideals in jerusalem.. the house they robbed and that does not belong to them.. this is a fair bargain as long as they do not harm our nations.

I'm so tired of this socalled semitic strife, when you truly read the bible it's ishmael of hagar and esau of isaac claiming they are superior to arabs of hagar cause they are of issac, but ignoring that god specifically said that esau flick.. get out.. your'e done.. this is why the jews still wait for a messiah to come, stuck on stupid still embracing abrahamic traditions acting as if jacob never happened.. And nobody calls their bluff. But it's quite apparent.

And ofcourse both of them ignore jacob israel.. well atleast of what they consider merit, when they are not busy biting eachother they are happy to gang up on the christians.. It's hilarous when you look at it when you realize what you are looking at.. becomes sad'er rather than hilarious, but why cry when you can laugh.

Ironically the crusades were unbeknownst to everyone involved, the closest thing it got to the actual israelites of judah to be in the state of israel.. the state of israel is close to mount hermon and is where the fallen watchers descended which are described in sumer as the annunaki. And in biblical propechy is it not a land of milk or honey or anything but a stratetic BATTLE POSITION to stop the beast empire to reform, all the beast empires in the bible, from assyria, from babylon from medo persia, from egypt, from rome (inherited by muslims by muhammat II sacking constantinople ) and so on.. it's right in the midst of it as a thorn in the side. That the only objective of that ridiculous sliver of land.. and ofcourse esau do not know that. They want you to think they are (((chosen))) when infact by god the truth is they were DISCARDED for their violations and jacob infact became israel.. and lineage of the 12 tribes which through yeshua came through house judah of jacob, which they killed.. but by them doing it they sealed their own fate.. Indeed.. what is ezekiel 8-10 for 500 dollars bob.. a man with white linen going throuigh these "judeans".

who cares? Yeshua was a kike so kikes are allowed to make fun of other kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=adxlG_IAYlQ

>what is jerusalem worth salahudin?
>nothing
>everything..

youtube.com/watch?v=u6aPgA5549g

This little shit of land, that neither belong to ishmael nor to esau but to stop them both ironically belong to nobody who wishes to stop them..

Ironic isn't it :D it really is, you have to appreciate the humor.

He wasn't he was of jacob, he was not of esau. this is the lie that you believe. This is the lie that they want you to believe, and you believe it because will you ever pick up the bible and read it? ofcourse not. If you would atleast before i prompted you you would not have made that statement.

I don't think you understand what Jew means. The word "Jew" came to mean all ancient Israelites/Hebrews. Yeshua was a Hebrew, therefore he was a kike

in actuality its a mirror with regards to israel of the bana quraysh that controlled mecca when muhammad invaded them.. they just picked another item of geography that belongs to neither to fight over :D

First mecca that muhammad broke a truce with after promicing them a 10 year peace at the treaty of hudabayah.. and now israel where the palestineans insist that the jews do not belong there.. They're like the worlds worst goldbugs, they insist on laying claim to things that belong to neither.

why are you so obsessed with kikes?

HAHAHAHAHA

Go read the bible my friend.

why should I read a book written by kikes?

I'll make it simple for you, you have 3 parties, house jacob israel interspersed between the christian europeans

and house esau brother of jacob who are false jews synagogue of satan following saturn, star of david is saturn north pole..

And ishmael the arab muslims.. who follow saturn north pole and these two asshats fight continuously about things that belong to neither. and gang up on the christians if the christians dare say "hey you guys you ought to relax"

>oy vei goyim
>haha kuffar
okay then.. carry on. Jesus calls them out for this but you think the jews are israelites it's sad.

how can you be european if you follow a semitic religion? lmao, you are judeo-european

Who are those 3 tribes.. 3 sons of abraham.. it was told by abraham that he was to recieve messiah.. hence the dispute. it has already happened but esau was flicked aside because its behaviour and ishmael of hagar of the sinai covenant of flesh was never designated for it in the first place.

They both practice circumcision which was only for the actualy israelites till the time that the seed of the promise was to arrive.. galatians 3.. which they ignored.. and they extend it to all mankind, infact the apostles tried to explain it to them in their letters that they are not circumsized within their hearts (do not follow messiah) but divide people from circumcized of abraham and those not curcimzised as holy and unholy, but nobody calls them on this malpractice. It's one of the biggest delusions of mankind that they don't place them where they are. And ignore biblical prophecy of nation of israel being invaded by migrants by the assyrian for instance.. because people are deluded to think that esau who is in historical state of israel fighting with arab ishmael the muslims.. are jacob israel.. but they are not.. the 12 tribes of jacob is in europe and US and other places.. and the levites scattered about (the priest class of house israel which is jacob, who was not allotted land). When messiah yeshua hamaschiac arrived with a covenant for ALL mankind.. none without exception.. house esau who were never holy to begin with and house ishmael the arabs muslims of hagar who were never holy to begin with felt left behind.. surely everyone else on earth was still kuffar/goyim.. so they fight.. It's retarded. It's like watching special olympics at this point, except ofcourse that they take it out on jacob israel and the gentiles they are interspersed with.. the europeans.. by destroying their countries.. so when they do this.. suddently it gets peoples attention...

Abraham of ur was to recieve in his lineage the messiah.. as part of his genetics, that's part of the dispute between esau of isaac and ishmael of hagar (jews vs muslims). But none of them were selected and both of them ignore that they weren't selected.

The messiah in line david who is to be king of this entire planet when the lord of hosts arrive. So it's big deal. The jews failed to understand that yeshua fullfills this in two parts, first as the suffering messiah, on second coming he himself comes in command of the 10.000 ones who will purify and renew the earth. (eradicate gmo reinstitute pure genetics) Clean up house after the little children that shit in their diapers.

dude wake up your bronze age mythologies are just silly poems they don't actually mean anything. Jews didn't even write anything original they just plagiarized Sumerian stories

And earth then inducted after man recieving new glorious bodies to enter the kingdom of heaven, passageway to the universe through their supervison. With yeshua king of earth as a node connected into it. And those that are asleep (dead) will wake up in new bodies of non fallen state. And those who have done bad.. cast into fire.

how did you become so obsessed with hebrew mythology? Have you tried reading some Greek, Hindu, Egyptian or any other mythologies? you might like them more

I'm well aware of the annunaki of the sumer and all these things, but when you cross correlate them all the bible is the only one that actually gathers it all together.. It just leaves all that nitty gritty stuff out and says that the cherub did bad stuff and went into the pit.. not the whole bit about him ruling earth and performing genetic experiments and all that stuff desu. Before the others found out and reported back and got him btfo.. there's all kinds of things that takes all kinds of ways to understand.

>annunaki
mate there was no annunaki it was the Nephilim

are you aware for instance that the oldest mention of allah is him leading a rebellion against the gods in the epic of atrahassis, also look up ninurta for example. ninurta is related to nimrod which has a close reference to the cherub himself where he is called the lord of the storm.. you're a smart kid i think you can figure it out. The annunaki were just a bunch of subordinates. Like unimportant comparatively.

jews always bite the hand

anunnaki are the original from Sumerians, Nephilim are the plagiariazed Jew version

The nephilim were the "sons" that the cherub created. they were still alive in old testament where a cloud army comes to eradicate the strongholds of the flood survivors this is why they lead them towards state of israel.. in numbers they tally them for battle, they are going to war, as they get closer and closer there are only these monstrous beings and the cloud army goes alone and burns everything into the ground nothing is to be built on it for a specific time.. everything.. gone.. It was personal in those places the human army weren't even allowed to fight against their aggressors who made man to walk through fire they were told.. stay here.. the sky army goes alone.. BTFO.. comes back at night over the tabernacle.. then they move forward.

They sure are talking about raping their slaves casually.

Not to mention that Jews consider all gentiles as slaves to them.

They survived in flood caves after the initial purge, the cloud army comes to finalize it.

Pretty hard to land a fullblown incursion group when you are doing a specific thing with a subspecies here that are not told the triune godhead yet.. and that still think noah was on an actual boat where he had all animals..

i think i agree with your post but you have to simplify it a bit

>they sure are talking about raping their slaves casually..
I can show you that the penalty for raping a woman is death according to their law, wanna see? not the first time i heard that bullshit.. it's hilarious though they way you frame it.. actually the punishment for rape of a woman is straight up execution.

Jewish masters can't rape their slaves. The Talmud is very clear that Jews can do whatever they want, no matter how evil as long as its not done to a fellow Jew.

That's an adult oriented comedy show, take your pills denny.

It literally says that there was noone to hear her plea for help so there were noone to save her and similarizes it with assault.. Verdict.. death penalty. Again this was law only for the ancient israelites and nobody else.. was never meant to be global only the covenant of messiah coming as the ark of the new covenant was to be global. they also were not to interbred with people unless directly ordained.. because god was doing a specific thing with their lineages.

Circumcision btw. i can tell you easily what it does.. it's not that god forgot you had foreskin.. no he wants you to keep it, it was added to certain of them because of TRANSGRESSIONS.. particularly a sexual ritual called weapoing for tammuz which is related to the fallen watchers. Having your foreskin cut off reduces sexual pleasure.. it fucks you up. It was a means of punishment.. which is also part of why the christian epistles argue with them about it like wtf are you doing can't you into jesus.. no he's asshole.. mkay but you know you're not supposed to do this right.. fu we of abraham u are goyim.. mmkay..

Never underestimate human stupidity in anything ANYTHING.

galatians 3 makes it clear the false jews violation because they are of esau and were never of the actual israelites whom it applied to they adopt circumcision as a badge of honor what idiots.. now you have a lot of jews wanting procedure to bring back their foreskin it's a fad these days.. doesn't take an idiot to realize what it does.. to sadness some of them actually thougth "oh i thought that's how it's supposed to feel". that's what happens when you appropriate things that don't apply to you.

Oh ofcourse god almight forgot to remove for the foreskin when he created you, how stupid can you be, do you read nothing and discern nothing.

It was till seed of the promise had arrived and was added because of transgressions where it was to be removed when he came with a global covenant.. the meaning of the 12 tribes they have specific tasks and all mankind are grafted into heavenly jerusalem unto them by faith in christ jesus.. instead you have house esau and house ishmael causing a ruccus unncessarily. And nobody address it they just say "hmm circumcision is bad mkay" like they care about that they do it because of religious conviction unless you prove it to be inaccurate they won't stop doing it no matter how much your heart is in it, it is a thing where understanding of the thing is key to solving the issue and all delusional hopes and dreams do not matter.

the jewish talmud is not israelite law.. let's make a clear difference there in case you have any doubt.. there's a reason why jesus calls them false jews.. they pretend to be the ancient hebrews like jacob but they are esau not jacob.. Please again just go read john 8:31 onward.. where he makes it clear that they indeed are of abraham and isaac but have strayed from abraham and are not of jacob like yeshua was this is why they don't understand him, they worship saturn which is entry way to prison of the cherub.. the big hexagon in saturn north pole. Which btw. the kaaba is aswell let me show you a video that pulls the blindfold from your eyes right off.. youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

This is actually part of a thing an angel tells one of the prophets in the bible.. he says to him, the waters that you saw are multitudes and people (around the harlot) which is the cube.. that symbolize saturn north pole.. indeed the cube is also female in nature it is dressed in a kishwa which is essentially a burka she is virgin. And adorned in all kinds of things written in golden letters look up "making of the kishwa" this sits on the kaaba (cube) in makkah.. and there's a star meteorite fragment that is black which is the black stone. Is what the muslims fondle if they can during the hajj the pilgrimage to makkah for muslims.

Indeed also even the name mecca/makkah means mother of all settlements translated.. she is a mother she is a woman.. and in the center of this woman sits the greatest harlotry.. mother of false religions mystery babylon..

Behold it's not a mystery it is only a mystery to the christians because they are europeans but it is never considered a mystery in the bible it says it plainly that it resides by the red sea, just like makkah does..and it relies on imports of all manners of timber and all these things.. makkah saudi arabia imports everyting they manufacture nothing.. they also indulge in harlotry of little boys and girls which the bible also describes and how the kings of the earth unwisely have gone insane over this wine of this harlot.. what is this.. a harlot that sits in a desert yet she has wine.. two sets of wine.. one is oil, bitumen and tar, another is the spiritual wine of all kinds of false religions. Indeed when muhammad sacked makkah there were many idols inside the kaaba, he destroyed all of them except the black stone meteorite which he placed at the corner and dubbed yamin allah.

With little boys even the ottomans were notorious for sex slaves also of little boys pic related. Oh my friend you are so pure you do not understand yet the depravity of a lot of mankind.. When you think that god wants to destroy many of them you say "oh that's so unfair" the more you know.. the less you think so haha.. it's a learning experience, you start off with much misplaced empathy then given time you learn to manage it towards not giving it away so charitably to those who would misuse it.. :)

Indeed you even have today public knowledge porta potty western girls.. so sad.. wealthy arabs pay for to shit and piss in their mouth for big oil cash money..

Indeed arabia is a harlot it says nobody sees my shame.. they do this yet give people 10 years for being atheist on twitter and 20.000 lashes.. where are the lashes for themselves atleaset be consistent if you want to be unnecessary cruel then why should they be spared what they dole out to others.

Well not 20.000 lashes but some amount of lashes.. that was incorrect the 20.000 you get the idea.. i can't recall the exact amount i apologize for being incorrect about this.

Let me give you a little taste about how disgusting arabs are when they fly.. it's simply unbelievable that we let these people into our nation.. this is virgin flight of a flight with arab shitheads passengers.. keep in mind these are the people who come to me and you and lecture us about how we should be clean.. ah.. my friend.. sweep in front of your door first and then come to mine after :D

youtube.com/watch?v=FrEP8LaWKss

here, enjoy the garbage.. if you put all monkeys in that airline they might have made less of a m ess.. well ok perhaps exaggeration to prove a point. Don't ever amuse me by lecturing me that we are all same.. i might die laughing if you do.. it's not fair..

Oh let me leave you with a good one.. arab impulse control "you're an old shoe your mother is a whore" haha...

youtube.com/watch?v=XAzDZ4oTlYs

How can they think to build society with that and expected to be taken seriously.

Oh we have to cause they're new.. fuck em.. show me you are not a retard.. then i will consider it.. CONSIDER IT.. hey man.. people like you are not giving anyone a lot of hope!

The shia caller with the breastmilk stuff at the cooking show.. so smug..oh i forgot pepe is totally deplorable across the world as a reactionary image.

>60 posts by this ID
Det på tide å stoppe

"The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish," Truman wrote in July 1947, 10 months before the British mandate in Palestine expired and David Ben-Gurion declared Israel's independence.
"They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment."
He continued: "Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog.
"Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes."

"He'd no business whatever to call me," Truman wrote. "The Jews have no sense of proportion nor do they have any judgement on world affairs. Henry brought a thousand Jews to New York on a supposedly temporary basis and they stayed."