>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Sept. 30
>Handarat camp gains were maintained!
>Minor Repub.Guard&Liwa al-Quds gains in Bustan Al-Basha district of Aleppo city
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 30-9 - youtube.com/watch?v=v-HW0yZrS2w

Feature videos
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Yemenis hitting UAE ship - youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVykC5En59g
youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/bbc-presenter-kate-silverton-breaks-down-in-tears-as-a-baby-is-r/
youdubber.com/index.php?video=WTNeEYlO3Iw&video_start=0&audio=2SdPZ9yJvsM&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=WAdY4x1cWGs
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=LrOb__qm9vs
ncr-iran.org/en/news/terrorism-fundamentalism/21224-secret-bases-inside-iran-in-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
twitter.com/MIG29_
twitter.com/AlabedBana
cbsnews.com/news/syria-damascus-shiite-sayyida-zeinab-suicide-bomb-attack-isis/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636528/Eight-dead-bombs-Shia-shrine-Damascus-Sayyida-Zeinab-mosque-come-repeated-attack-ISIS.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-blast-idUSKCN0YX05Y
rt.com/news/clinton-russia-china-syria-569/
youtube.com/watch?v=y5bFdGBo99k
twitter.com/MBA_AlThani_/status/782533817567473664
syria.liveuamap.com/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OSttyvbGKqntDjF8Q0vfHCHUZo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marj_Dabiq
unz.com/mwhitney/putin-ups-the-ante/
thesaker.is/syrian-ceasefire-failed-what-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=VfyDgDTu0Go
telegram.me/syriageneral
youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g
theduran.com/information-war-syria-white-helmets-hoax/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/
youtube.com/watch?v=uElkQjtMSIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

How do we stop another Nakba, Cred Forums?

I hear another is right around the corner.

At least that shithole could finally be developed then

>this makes sand niggers cry

morning

Not going to happen with Donald.
Israel will be paying tribute for protection.

Well aren't we lucky that the Cheeto man has no chance of winning and Hillary will continue the war hungry agenda of the establishment?

tfw born in the perfect timeline

>nakba
idk what fucking black speech of mordor word that is, but fuck off jew Israel is pure evil.
>implying half of the jewesses here aren't fat pigs.
>implying jews don't massacre people
>implying jews aren't snake people from the universe before the big bang.

>He thinks that more jews in the world is a good thing.
Welcome to Cred Forums, you are clearly new here

uh huh

well first they have to fix their birth rates before they will be able to get lebensraum

I see the rapeugees got access to wifi now

>that pic

fucking kek

>ho ho ho
>he doesn't know
*cringes*

>Syria: Kurdish YPG took al-Shuqayyif in northern Aleppo

LAND STATUS: GRABBED

Explain to me why the rebels are not trying to break the siege from outside? Too busy fighting each other?

I might not like Trump, but I am willing to support based Israelbro in their meme magic of electing this orange man to further their world domination plan.

It is all friendly memeing. If you are out there Minnesota. We miss you dude.

hohol propaganda, it's under SAA control

/k/ is having a seizure over that ship being destroyed.
>Poor defenseless civilian aid ship!
>Chinese shills are making it up, there's no way their ASM could even work!

Yeah, he isnt 1488.
You and all "allies" will receive no shekels and you will pay tribute.

Israel is too pathetic and weak to survive without the USA.
Heres a helpful tip, when we talk about taxing Mexicans over 50% for money they send over the border, imagine how hard that will destroy every israel/us duel citizen and business/nonprofit.

Yep, Israel is fucked. All we had to do was say Mexican and the jew had no clue.

I wish. The truth is he is a bit of a zionist but hillary still gets 95% of jewish money. We are stuck with him because everyone else is just pure scum.

/k/ knows its shit about guns but when it comes to bigger weapon systems they just swallow all the propaganda.

Can someone explain who/what hohol is? I gather he/they/it is associated with the liveua map, or their info source, but exactly how isn't clear to me.
Also checked.

You gotta love /k/'s diversity.

>assumes the most pro-Israel to date is not pro-Israel
*cringes*
It's time you do your research on Trump.

ahhh you sure? that's good

indeed, just friendly memeing

We don't miss Minnesota the autist

This is fucking rude bro. Even I set my differences aside and embrace him as one of our own. You need to drop this smug act bro and learn to love and respect each other more!

>Can someone explain who/what hohol is? I gather he/they/it is associated with the liveua map, or their info source, but exactly how isn't clear to me.
Quality aussie posting right here

Sufi Muzzie here AMA

I think hohol=Ukrainian

Shut the fuck up weed kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=kVykC5En59g

BASED!!!!!

I hate Islam and Jews. Why is that hard to believe? Why do you have to pick between jews and muslims? They are both barbaric sandniggers. I do hate jews more than muslisms tough.
Masterrace: Aryans and NE Asians
Barbarians:Afro-asiatics, dravidians, SE Asians
Savages: amerindians,
Subhuman Apes: Niggers and Abos
Evil Reptilian Demons from another universe: Jews

>/k/
>not shit
Why waste time there?

Im the Bektashi kind, and I participated in one of these festivals

What did we think of this roleplayer?
Believable, but full of shit, or the real deal?

I'll one up you on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4

Thats how we pray

>I might not like Trump, but I am willing to support based Israelbro in their meme magic of electing this orange man to further their world domination plan.
Are you trying to make me vote for hillary?

it won't work since american jews are all voting for her and calling him hitler.

Wew

Pure shit. I can't wait until the stupid US election ends so everything goes back to normal. Including roleplaying

>muh gear
>muh rhodesia

Why would you willingly visit that shithole?

If I know one thing about Trump voters, they are stubborn as hell and will never ever vote for Hillary. If you are the kind of a person that would vote for him now, there is no sweet whispers to make you reconsider. I am just here for the memes and butthurt, and I shall get them on November the 8th my dear Burgerfriend.

100% retarded reasoning, so i do believe he is legit.
Protecting baltic states by killing syrians? God damn thats so fucking stupid that only a political faggot out of college would believe it.

Hohol is ruskie for rooster. Rooster is ruskie slang equivalent of faggot. It's why you see a rooster used in the proofs meme, because the rooster is the faggot crowing for proofs even though they will just deny whatever proofs you give them because they are faggots.

I support trump ya know

you fucking what?
leave, m8

Language use suggests he's just a kid, or an ESL person who picked up too many mistakes from kids talking online. His ideas are reasonably well formed tho. And absolutely evil.

90% of NU/pol/ supports him. That is why election day is going to be glorious as hell here. MFW ordering shishkebabs while watching the REEEEEEE on Cred Forums.

Maybe finally these 16 year old redditors that came over from the_donald will finally leave. But I doubt it cause Cred Forums is exciting for them now cause le underground anonimuus hacker group etc.

I used to prefer Assad but after watching this I'd rather support the moderate beheaders.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/bbc-presenter-kate-silverton-breaks-down-in-tears-as-a-baby-is-r/

Namefags need to stay out, bananaketchup

Whats the best audio track for the ship video?
youdubber.com/index.php?video=WTNeEYlO3Iw&video_start=0&audio=2SdPZ9yJvsM&audio_start=0

These are two examples of hohols/redditors.

Im a Monachal Fascist thats been on here for 7 years, and yeah, can wait till they fuck off

See that man in the white helmet from that article?
He's Al-qaeda.

Got it, cheers m8

Holy shit i dids a typo Monarchical Fascist

>пeтyх
Hohol is Don River Cossack's descendant. That is forever a warrior.

> Not going to happen with Donald.

In case you didn't realize, he is more pro-Israel than Hillary.

Hell, all of his kids are married/dating Jews (except Baron, obviously) so ugh yeah I would say it is actually a possibility with Trump.

Tips fedora

Im a sufi u kuk

It's amazing that you're pro-Assad yet at the same time you desire that Hillary win the election knowing full well that she'll drastically escalate the war in Syria making t worse for every fucking person to the point where she could get us into WW3.

Newfag, for the past two weeks your kind has flooded our board with your dumb shit. It's time for you to leave. This board has always been pro-Trump and pro-Assad, but you coming in here masking yourself is making it very obvious to the rest of us. Fuck off sand nigger.

Could you expand on that a bit more?

youtube.com/watch?v=WAdY4x1cWGs

what happened to him? he was always a staple in these threads.

WOW
>a presenter cries
>she's sad
>we should gib more guns to terrorists
>more guns to terrorists, everybody!!!!! A presenter just cried.
>more fucking guns to terrorists

LMAO dude its all about the memes!!! Chill down dude you are on Cred Forums!!! U so angry dude!!!

Whoever gives me greater memes and butthurt I am for mashallah. I used to cheer for Trump to stick it to the Bernfags, then I realised you guys are even easier pray to bait so I made sure I would get lots of (You)'s by shitposting about Trump. And I ALWAYS catch mee some sweet (You)'s. MUH BOARD!! U LEAVE MY ECHO CHAMBER RITE NOW!!!

LMAO ban me from this subreddit if you don't like it dude. Don't get too much high blood pressure after Hillary wins, that shit is bad for your health son!!!

sassy

>am i fitting in as le old /paulfag yet?
*winces*

Guyssss Nikita is back

I wouldn't like trump if this world wasn't a pile of shit. Hillary gets 95% of jewish money and her policies are 100% pro-NWO. Trump has jewish connections but they still don't like him. It seems like you are buying into the jewish counter jihad. Even though I want want geert wilders to win in your country, Israel is the worst country in the world. Jews are responsible for muslim immigration in europe, nigegr civil rights, mestizo immigration in america, feminism, interventionist wars, and the corrupt banking system. why do you like israel? israel is your worst enemy. Israel wants to see you dead.

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internet
!!!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

What is this? Where is this from?

He's a kike, obviously.

The FSA are g-gonna r-recapture this all r-right g-guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

Paul was USA's last chance at greatness, though.
Trump is like a budget version of the reform Ronnie would've brought.

Geert Wilders? You mean this guy? Ohh boy! He likes dem twink dicks. He gobbles m whole. I am sure your pathetic movement is going to change the world xDD Did you see Trump imitate stumbling Hillary today? That will show those Jews! Fuck yeah! White power is back in the meny boys. This is AWOOOOOOOOOOMENT!

Are the red willing again? I thought Aleppo is a green island.

lol
>95% of jewish money to killary.
>both support israel
>trump once said he would be neutral with israel and palestine
>jewish press says trump is hitler
>Hell, all of his kids are married/dating Jews
True. He isn't pure. However not all jews support the jewish NWO agenda 100%. They are still somewhat human. I don't like it but having a president with jewish relatives is better than having a president who implements jewish policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrOb__qm9vs

>the joke, the message, and the point
>your head
Also
>b*lgarian with retarded balkanization fantasies about syria in charge of having a clue about let alone knowing what's best for american politics
Ahem.
Wahabbi Wayne on suicide watch

HE WANTS TO GET RID OF ISLAM. attending (((milo)))'s party is not that important. you can kill the fags later.

QUESTION FOR /SG/

What would it take for hostilities to resume in Novorossiya?

LMAO. I love this video.

Rising oil prices

Iranian bases, including coordinates, public by Spanish newspaper El Confidencial after being leaked by Iranian opposition.

Bye bye, sweet Persian prince.

ncr-iran.org/en/news/terrorism-fundamentalism/21224-secret-bases-inside-iran-in-syria

Don't worry brothers, once phase 342 is activated Aleppo will look like this.

Are they surrounded?

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

Provide me with info about Aleppo. How long till it falls? IMO give them a week to evacuate and then drop thermobarics on those who stayed.

That information is so useless

Based.
Go get them again, Shlomo.

>Cohen provided an incredible amount of intelligence data to the Israeli Army over a period of four years (1961–1965). Cohen sent intelligence to Israel by radio, secret letters, and occasionally in person - he secretly traveled to Israel three times. His most famous achievement was the tour of the Golan Heights in which he collected intelligence on the Syrian fortifications there. Feigning sympathy for the soldiers exposed to the sun, Cohen had trees planted at every position. The trees were used as targeting markers by the Israeli military during the Six-Day War and enabled Israel to capture the Golan Heights in two days with relative ease. Cohen made repeated visits to the southern frontier zone, providing photographs and sketches of Syrian positions. Cohen learned of an important secret plan by Syria to create three successive lines of bunkers and mortars; the Israel Defense Forces would otherwise have expected to encounter only a single line.

LMAO

>your flag isn't american, thus you are wrong
Not an argument.
>americans knowing anything about american politics
Now that is a joke. If you knew, you wouldn't have to pick between these two, or any other pair in the last 25 years.

You shekel kikes ain't touching based Iran.

Being an American unlike you, and having lived in America my whole life unlike you who has never set foot on American soil, I would know, actually.
>he thinks failpaul ever had a chance
Surefire way to spot a non-American who knows absolutely nothing about how American politics works.

>implying this changes anything

How is information telling us (or the Americans, or the FSA, or ISIS, etc') where to exactly hit, is useless?

GUYS I FOUND THE LOCATION OF ISRAELS NUCLEAR FACILITY

Now Iran can use this info to cut off Israels nuclear arsenal!

HERE ARE THE CO-ORDINATES: 31.0013°N 35.1445°E

I'm impressed

Because they will be seen coming from miles away and Iran, SAA, Hezbollah or Russia (most likely) will just anally fuck them.

Americans already had this information

ISIS / FSA does not have equipment to do anything

Fuck they uncovered our master plan

DELETE THIS or the wrath of Yahweh will be brought down upon you goyim

If he was the republican candidate, he automatically would've gotten all republican votes.
Because of who he is, he would've gotten all the independent votes.
Because of being anti-war, he would've gotten a lot of women and family men and pacifists, and because of his internet popularity he would've gotten a lot of youths.

If the republicans went with him, they would've reformed, and dominated the years to come.

Too late Israel has been permanently BTFO'd

I sent the co-ordinates to Ivan Sidorenko and his dad works at SEGA (a department in the Iranian Government) and they are launching cruise missiles in three minutes.

Is that so?

Here you go, I marked the Izraa base and the Yarmuk base as it appears in the article. Look at the distance from rebel area, loved one

And in this case, there is actually ISIS on the right green edge (for some reason no one marked it here). Rest is FSA and al-Nusra.

In short, this info is great in case the Assad opposers want to hit hard the Iranians.

Israel's nukes are all on their submarines that are constantly parked off the coast. They have no siloses.

Ayyy
>Aleppo update : syrian army capture Al-Kindi hospital and Al-Shqeef Industrial Area North Aleppo
>Sourse ; Syrian Army Retreat from some points in Bostan Al-Basha inside Aleppo city .

twitter.com/MIG29_

And what should FSA / ISIS do now? These aren't even the Iranian main bases

That's easy. Izraa is the better target obviously, as it links with AlSheikh Miskin. They can bomb it (rockets and artillery, mortars are probably out of range) quite easily.

EU about to cancel the sanctions

They launch some rockets. And then? You're a fucking dumbass lmao. Go back playing Battlefield, Commander Shlomo

You aren't exactly the sharpest tool, are you, Jurgen?

Anyone saying that info (in any context) of exact coordinates of anything, and especially HQs, in a warzone, is a simple-minded, basic dumbass.

Luckily, the Assad opposition aren't that dumb. They'll use it, don't worry :^)

Retard. Everyone knows where the Russian bases are yet jack shit happens. You really think this info will make ANY difference? FSA don't have the capacity to overtake major bases like this. Even if they tried they would be fucking steamrolled by air support.

>tfw your team loses the grand final
just kill me, lad

The difference is that the Russian bases (usually) are in the depth of Syrian-regime control, and not on the outskirts (actually, they are in THE strongest area, the Alawite shore). And, actually, the FSA had hit once or twice with artillery shells in Humeymim, fyi.

ISIS have showed they know how to penetrate regime-Hizbollah-Iranian strongholds like Sayda Zainab town, in southern Damascus. I'm positive they'll know what to do with this if they'll want to hit (Damascus int'l airport would make a great target, and it's a few miles away from Sayda Zainab).

Giving out American bases coordinates in Syria can be quite dramatic, as it is located in some sketchy areas, and I bet you the Americans will shit their pants and evecuate their bases in case it leaks. I bet you the Iranians shat in their pants in this case as well, and actually - who wouldn't.

You show great ignorance in the Syrian subject, and even worse, a lack of common sense and imagination.

Concerning Aleppo, Kerry reportedly told the rebel representatives to "hold out for a few weeks".

Meaning what? Most probably they wait after and if Hillary wins that they can then go all out in the support for them. In that case SAA has 5 weeks to liquidate the cauldron. Fug.

Don't worry, your team in the Syrian civil war will also lose :)

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

like russians will let that happen, relax countrybro

Khan ash-Shaykh when?

>Cred Forums pass
dude

Never.

>tfw you try to conquer Khan AlSheikh in May
>Lose
>not only that, FSA and al-Nusra occupy Zakia and Dir Khabia

how embarrassing.

Haii guys :3 This is Rim

>/k/ butthurt
>nothing out of the ordinary

>/k/ knows it's shit
Fuck no.
I'm on a forum with small arms reformers and designers. Also one of the main writers for the firearmblog. And Max Popenker, the guy who runs world.guns.ru I learned more shit about small arms there in a week than I did in years of /k/.

The only reason you should ever go to /k/ is pictures and hearing soldier anecdotes.

Pretty qt but why the fuck do they ALWAYS do that shit with their eyebrows

Gentleman, I give you CIA propaganda at work. And rather ameteurish one at that.

Profile of a 7 year old syrian kid & her mom with perfect english tweeting about their daily sufferings from East Aleppo. Oh the humanity! Somebody help them!

twitter.com/AlabedBana

They wuz Egyptian KANGZ

It's a dominance thing. Your shedding eyebrows can't compete.

wow, this is very bad. I doubt it's CIA though, they can't be this dumb. It probably some FSA / ISIS propaganda.

Okay, so you want me to believe that ISIS forces in Sayda Zainab, who are under siege, could somehow casually sneak out in a claustrophobic urban environment, move some 20 kilometers to some airport to do what? Shoot up some aeroplanes? And how do they do that exactly? How do they move the troops? Dig 20km long tunnels? Casually drive out in some cars?

There is a difference between imagination and autism buddy.

Best eyebrows coming through

Maybe we should hit Ivan Sidorenko up and get him to organise a Russian airstrike on her house?

>Shoot up some aeroplane
lmao
Read the article first, dumbass.

And ISIS is fond of suicide mission, don't worry.
They committed 3 suicide attacks in Sayda Zainab in the last 10 months, they don't need to take over it.

The airport is quite close to their strongholds in southern Syria actually.

Educate yourself.
cbsnews.com/news/syria-damascus-shiite-sayyida-zeinab-suicide-bomb-attack-isis/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636528/Eight-dead-bombs-Shia-shrine-Damascus-Sayyida-Zeinab-mosque-come-repeated-attack-ISIS.html

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-blast-idUSKCN0YX05Y

>Cred Forums pass
and they thought i was autistic

Lol, what a cuck.

Really depends on how mudshit the mudshits are.
If they are commited to Allahu Akhbar to death even if it makes no sense militarily it can take very long.
They are free to go to another rebel area if they want or surrender without consequence.

GD
she could suck a golfball through a gardenhose

@A7_Mirza
Fresh map of north a leppo city
Claims control over Kindi hospital AND Shuqayf industrial district

@MIG29_ claims some minor advances by YPG from Sheikh Maqsoud district

YPG saving the day again

And btw why do people in the 2 previous threads talk about SDF in Aleppo city? Its all YPG afaik

Saw this yesterday, already 4000+ followers.. the fucking cringe.

"she" is also following some jihadist mouthpieces, kek

This is propaganda in its purest form, created specifically for the east Aleppo offensives.

>her
Nigga, it's a 40 year old jihadist in Istanbul who is using that twitter account, not a small girl and her mom.

kekkkk "she" is also following @IranArabSpring and Elizabeth "Jihadi Jewess" Tsurkov

Why the hell doesn't the arab location names write the same fucking way in romanic like happens with every other non-romanic alphabet locations ffs are they retarded?

sheyk sheiq sheq sha-iq FUCK THIS SHIT

kek, Ive actually saved different transcriptions to make Twitter searching easier

example:
Moadamiyeh OR Muadamiyat OR Moadamiyet OR Moadamiya OR Moadamiyah OR Muaddamiyat OR Moadhimiyah

There's more Deir Ez Zor transcriptions than cities in Syria

How does /sg/ feel about the YPG helping out the SAA in Aleppo

as long as goatfuckers are dying i'm ok with it

I think thats a good thing, I dont see what could be wrong with the YPG in Aleppo mostly unless they do crazy shit

Theyve lived there for a long time, defend their district from the same jihadis the SAA is defending against and there are top level communications there between Syrian and local YPG officials

Besides theyre the biggest redpill in the Syrian conflict: US-backed Kurds dying and fighting just trying to protect themselves from the so-called freedom fighters..

>implying the roaches represent /sg/
who cares, jihadi goat fuckers are dying

Cool, cool. Anytime I hop in here there's a pretty strong anti Kurd sentiment, but I feel like that's maybe due to Turkish diaspora shitposting.

Imagine a Houthi unit BTFOing goatfuckers in Latakia mountains

Youd find more sympathy for the Kurds here at one point.. but some events (lately primarily Hasakah) have reduced that

Still some people differentiate between the Afrin/Sheikh Maqsoud kurds and the "Rojava proper" Kurds

kek

as long as they work together, im okay with them
BUT never backstab the SAA again, you hear me?

>pic related

I want to strangle this kike with my bare hands

Come to think of it, kikes are literally White Helmets

>claim to be neutral
>claim youre just helping the wounded
>in reality al-Qaeda's medic squad

White Kippahs

Major coup for the forces of good in the middle east. They're on the right side, and may actually be open to civilised behaviour.

>forces of good
>good
>ever existing

Its a good thing. Fuck the turks, fuck the FSA

>pretends to be human and le religion of peace, humans give kikes a chance
>obvious backstabbing happens attack them before their defenses can defend themself
>its wuz (((selfdefense)))
>why does no one ever agree to our (((peace))) offers anymore?
>backstabbing is so based
>t. certainly not a kike

A short arabic lesson:

Al is 'the' in Arabic. In arabic, you dont seperate it, so for instance, a child (=walid) will be transcrpted alwalid.

As for pronounciation, if the first letter after the 'al' is S,r,t,n,z,l,s(deep s),r,d, then you dont pronounce the 'l'.

So, Dir AlZor -> dir aZor/eZor
Jabhat alNusra -> Jabahat aNusra

And so on

The child* ofc

Understood, but I was talking about writing not pronunciation xD

Yeah, but the problem derives in the difference between the way you write it and the way you pronounce it...

>Clinton: Russia and China will 'pay price' for supporting Assad

WEW LADS

rt.com/news/clinton-russia-china-syria-569/

>FSA with the help of Turkish army seized Hurdanah and Tallat al Baydah, S-W to Al-Rai from ISIL

D A B I Q
A
B
I
Q

SOON, FILTHY FUCKING ISISNIGGERS

its an obvious attempt to grab some more land as fsa tries to capture it. k*rds are never to be trusted.

WWIII here we come

help us god emperor Thump

>and people think she wont lead the west into WW3

She insane, I mean truly insane.

Damn, i wasn't expecting those gains after the siege. Aleppo next year?

>rt.com/news/clinton-russia-china-syria-569/
>2012

>How does /sg/ feel about the YPG helping out the SAA in Aleppo

they are sorounded. They need the SAA to get supplies into the sheikh maqsoud

whoops, didn't notice the date
doesn't mean that it changes Clinton's intentions, though. She and her puppeteers really want Assad to go

>Ahrar Al Sham fills up a Grad launcher and fires 40 rockets at Hama military airport.

Is Hama airport even useable at this point?

How can i help Assad?

kill yourself

Make sure everyone you know is aware that Eastern Aleppo = Al-Qaeda, every time they see some propaganda on our TV stations or in the world section of news papers.

well you can join his army

kys

ask in the syrian embassy

if turks love their country. Why all of them want to leave it?

to take over white countries

who wants to leave?

i dont

bad goy
you are born to serve jews

This is bullshit but I really really want to believe it

The syrian embassy in sydney looks like a sports bar

well yeah those cronulla cocksuckers just won.

even my grandmas house would look like a sports bar

I know the syrian embassy in buenos aires pretty well. It's just in front of a park I used to hang out when I was younger, the serbian one is in the other side of the park

Is it even legal for Australians to go to Famascus?

That is a sexy building good sir

biji

I'm sorry about this, Argentina bro.
(There is a spanish translator talking after him)
youtube.com/watch?v=y5bFdGBo99k

Gulf state politicians are butthurt on twitter about the UAE ship.
twitter.com/MBA_AlThani_/status/782533817567473664

Good afternoon /sg/

Based mountain monkey pepe

why all the views and all the dislikes?

That's our drunk retarded minister of foreign affairs visiting Argentina. We don't like him very much.

He came there to talk some bullshit and enjoy the beautiful country, on our dime.

I don't know how much you understand, he spends the first half of the speach talking about how he cheered for Argentina in the last Mundial.
Great diplomacy right there.

What's going to happen when EuphrateShield are advancing towards Dabiq?

they are going to take dabiq?

i love kurdish girls

there are some relatively nice looking k*rdish girls but very rare.

>In Islamic eschatology as found in the Hadith, the area of Dabiq is mentioned as a place of some of the events of the Muslim Malahim (which would equate to the Christian apocalypse, or Armageddon). Abu Hurayrah, companion to Muhammad, reported in his Hadith that Muhammad said:

The Last Hour would not come until the Romans land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them).

Scholars and hadith commentators suggest that the words Romans refers to Christians. The hadith further relates the subsequent Muslim victory, followed by the peaceful takeover of Constantinople with invocations of takbir and tasbih, and finally the defeat of Anti-Christ following the return and descent of Jesus Christ.

Turks wuz romans n shit

They declared it a military zone 2 days ago so they will probably launch an offensive soon. If I remember correctly Dabiq is an important village for ISIS because of quran meme or something

syria.liveuamap.com/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OSttyvbGKqntDjF8Q0vfHCHUZo4

its because of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marj_Dabiq

where turks #rekt last arab stronghold country and took the mantle of khalifa from them. thats why its a bit important.

fsa/turkey is marching towards it atm.

who doesn't

even if they're not qts they are still strong and independent and probably much more smart than regular western sluts

>strong
>independent
>smart

wew lad.

those are ugly famm

This is a pretty good article. It explains what the (((globalists))) have in store for Syria now that the plan to oust Assad has failed: partition.

>The SDF has since made their intentions publicly clear that they intend to advance on both the province and city of Deir Ezzor. This is something that Washington sees as an opportunity to carve up the country in order to achieve its ultimate goal; to separate Syria from Iran indefinitely.

>Washington has previously made it clear that if it cannot achieve its plan A; regime change, it will go for its plan B; to balkanize the country and help to create a Kurdish and/or Sunni state in eastern Syria, partitioning the country in a way where US troops will be based and where vital pipelines will be built to transfer natural gas from Qatar to the EU. Achieving this will “isolate” the Syrian government and its Lebanese allies Hezbollah from Iran, thus protecting Israel, Washington’s main imperial ally in the region.

>Attacking the Syrian Army, and allowing ISIL to capture the city will make Deir Ezzor a probable target for the US-backed proxies to attack and annex. It does not matter for Washington if 100 000 civilians are trapped along with the Syrian Army personnel stationed there, and that they will meet a fate far worse than anyone of us can imagine if the city falls into terrorist hands, as long as Washington achieves its goals, it is content with whatever price the Syrian people must pay for Washington’s imperial ambitions.

>So, Washington wants to control Syria’s eastern quadrant (where Deir Ezzor is located) for military bases, pipeline routes, and a Sunni homeland, which is more-or-less the pretext for continued military occupation.

unz.com/mwhitney/putin-ups-the-ante/
thesaker.is/syrian-ceasefire-failed-what-now/

>all that industrial land and army base

Hnnnggggg I'm too erect

this is not new desu. everyone with a half functioning brain already knows this.

>Kurds are 100%brotier
>Kurds are alright in my books

The fuck happened?

turks are sleeping in

also,
Aleppo kurds =!= manbij kurds

>national fascist state with USA backing
But the fighters don't want that. They want a pan-nationalist religious state.
If such a thing is built, it will just be in constant civil war again.

Aren't kurds just communist turks?

they are all the same dude.

kurds are commie iranians.

also bulgarians are just turks. get ready for turan in future.

Bulgaria is the last bastion of turkhood.
Turkey is just kurds and arabs and gypsies.
Soon Turan will reclaim your clay, arab scum.

>turkey is just k*rds and arabs

get your shit together, there are 60+ million turks living in turkey.

Shut up arab shit, the turkish spirit lives in Bulgaria, we will soon purge your muslim shithole from all dirty dogs like yourself.
Praise Tengri.

qeq

>turks live in turkey
now that's uncivilized, user
didnt you know that to be part of the EU, you have to give up any claim to your country when the foriegn hordes roll in?

you have to assimilate to their culture.

"turks live in turkey"
how fucking disgraceful

considering we are not sissies like european countries its not gonna happen. also who wants to live in turkey other than k*rds. couple of months ago even k*rd party leader made the statement that if eu gives turkey visas, all k*rds will just rush to europe lol.

>30 million communist arabs going to berlin

What a time to be alive.

Friendship ended with Hasakah

it was a shitpost, mate
kurds dont belong in europe
neither does islam either but there it is, all over the place

Jews will love the idea.

well there are about 10-12m kurds in turkey.

well if k*rds dont belong europe why do europeans suck k*rd cock everyday and say they are bro-tier etc. imo europeans love k*rds and k*rds belong to europe.

You and saddam should have finished them off years ago

it'd be one less headache for Europe to deal with
plus Europeans have shown they're a bit self destructive with the choices they've made

nobody needs that right now, jesus christ

the muzzies would start fighting the fuckers

>nobody needs that right now, jesus christ
Don't worry, it won't happen. The coup was pro-NATO, pro-EU. Because it failed, Erdogan turned to Russia within a week, apologized for the plane, met Putin, sent people to fight deeper into Syria, etc.
This version of Turkey we have right now won't make it into the European Union, the coup one was meant to be.

coup one was the absolute worst thing though, you are just too much fed with propoganda to realize it.

>coup one was the absolute worst thing though

So exactly what the EU bureaucrats want

so you would prefer a civil war in turkey which would pour like half of turkey to europe? this is what really eu bureaucrats wanted?

interesting. straya was right after all, europeans are self-destructive.

>europeans are self-destructive.

No west europeans are dumb idiots easily led like little cattle as long as their TV tells them it's telling the truth and that Russia is evil, and that they need to feel bad for Muslims.

(((Europeans))) however are self destructive.

What a slow and dull thread, I had a wank and when I came back there were no new posts.

Whats that, baklava?

I don't think that's a healthy breakfast user.

Its okay, I also smoke a couple if cigarettes to supplement it.

Great video with Virginia State Senator Richard Black

>Aleppo: How Americans are being lied to
youtube.com/watch?v=VfyDgDTu0Go

lol

Lol best breakfast with baklava
Also anyone have the moderate version of this?

activate ur windows

So what's the deal with white helmets

PR branch of Al Nusra

>The Free Syrian Army seized over Turkman Barah from IS with TSK support.

HAPPENING
DABIQ IS NOW ON THE FRONTLINE

telegram.me/syriageneral

Plan z for dank syria telegram chat

Still 5km. Aziziyah will be next. I think they will move towards Marea to create a pocket

Gonna take another five years at this rate.

Step aside, gaylords, best baklava coming through

Step aside, subhumans. Best breakfast coming through

cringe

also maybe im racis but
youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g
these folks look pretty bro tier.. the opposition not so much

>Discount bread with discount nutella

Poor man's breakfast

only bad goys ignore this message.

telegram.me/syriageneral

>phone number to sign up
no thanks

schoggiweggli
real bread real chocolate

mabye because they dont snackbar every five seconds and dont talk about allahs will this allahs will that

>mixing rakija with coffee
Why would you do that?
Just stick to one of them

telegram.me/syriageneral

official telegram /sg/ chatgroup

they do mention allah and thats cool
but the focus is on saving the country from outsiders

>not drinking rakija with coffee
That's the slav way gyrobro

Nice fucking propaganda lmao

oхoхo бpaтe

They are just guys who pour buckets full of concrete dust on Syrian kids, grab them in their arms and pose for PR-shots. Those pics are then streamed to Western media so that we sheeple know that now we should be enraged at Assad and Putin.

I don't actually know if some of them might actually be doing some "civil defence" things that they are claiming to be doing, but the organization itself has been caught so many times faking shit or representing things in misleading ways that it's safe to say that any material coming with white helmet tag is pure propaganda mainly I think intended to promote direct US/Western intervention in Syria.

You cant be this retarded, please tell me youre doing a parady of assad/putin asslickers.

redpill me on telegram

ya know i cant disagree
but when its pouring in from both sides .... this one appeals to me

telegram is generally secure version of whatsapp which allows you to use secret chats with client-client encription, it is so safe even ISIS and Al Qaeda use it for their opperations

is sg still pro erdogan

>pro erdogan
no such thing

in all of group with 65 member 63 are Assadists and 2 are pro rebel, of which only one likes Erdogan

I am pro Erdogan

good goy

Yes

you have to go back, Bakire.

pro erdogan staying in turkey and making people regret being in nato

What did he mean by this?

that is so fucking gay

who cares

god i wish that were me

theduran.com/information-war-syria-white-helmets-hoax/

21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/

>that OP pic
Kek.

>telegram is generally secure version of whatsapp
>secure

Some guy here just got two years of jail time because he was "promoting terrorism through Telegram"

Lot of damage control being spun about this thing
>You niggers! that was a """""civilian""""" aid ship!
>No one's dead btw, take that!

That looks like a pretty advanced ship, im surprised the houthis managed to hit it at all.

Just a friendly reminder to all the Assadboos in /sg/, this is what you're defending:

youtube.com/watch?v=uElkQjtMSIE

Pure evil. Callous disregard of civilians, raining barrel bombs, bunker busters, incendiary bombs and regular shelling on women, children, aid workers, HOSPITALS, schools, bakeries... Never forget that. The rest of the world won't either, that's why everyone else is against Assad. This murderous regime is the worst slaughterer of innocents in decades.

In hand of saudis nothing is advanced

Why? No defensive systems since it's just a light transporter, should be pretty easy to hit.

fug

Test

Turn off your proxy Julian

Change your name into something unrelated to you. Choose setting where others cant see your number.

If you do all these. It´s pretty safe.

you forgot that the monsters also block all supplies of fuel for bakery generators into aleppo, seriously limiting the moderate oppositions capabilities of providing the citizens in their legitimate owned territory with bread

al nusra says that bugers feed them?

Wiki says its primary role was removing mines and humanitarian aid so maybe that isnt so far fetched

Why are you surprised? The Houthis used to get training from soviet officers during their civil war back in the cold war, and they have a lot of old Russian equipment.

They aren't what you think, most of them have less "real" education than Arabs in Iraq/Syria but more military/combat training than most armies in the region. Imaging khat chewing, mountain dwelling, Spartans.

>Assadboos in /sg/
Nigger, /sg/ is pro-Assad. There are no "Assadboos in /sg/".
Your porridge of buzzwords will move no one here, jog on.

>barrel bombs
Jopke, pls

WO IST DER NEUES BROT

not the houthis, the republican guard. They fight together, so it basically amounts to the same.

Give me 10 000 Khat chewing Houthis and i will conquer whole galaxy

God Emperor

>WO IST DAS NEUE BROT
ftfy

s-so sorry

Slower, also youed everything. Let's use this one