Why do white supremacists usually look like this?

Why do white supremacists usually look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11816808/Immigration-is-the-publics-biggest-concern-poll-says.html
youtu.be/H349tmMEVl8
youtu.be/apE75t4Y8e0
youtu.be/lAqnCr5cjck
youtu.be/KMWsMACBcxs
youtube.com/watch?v=-kiLApX8FbQ
stormfront.org/forum/t579652/
youtu.be/fYJB-wjrGsM
bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-37289713
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37160887
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37475086
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37228416
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/italys-migrant-purgatory/
express.co.uk/news/world/706377/Chaos-Italy-13-000-migrants-arrive-FOUR-days-overwhelming-response-effort
express.co.uk/news/world/703923/Italy-breaking-point-migrants-send-back-Sudan-chartered-plane
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/15/some-235000-migrants-ready-to-cross-mediterranean-to-italy-befor/
hotnews.ro/stiri-politic-21313684-coalitia-pentru-familie-cere-parlamentului-voteze-pana-15-octombrie-referendumul-pentru-modificarea-definitiei-familiei-constitutie-fie-organizat-odata-alegerile-parlamentare.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_cRTQvr-J8o
youtu.be/6TU50Bz3Ey0
youtu.be/AQV9YoDxNso
youtu.be/9Wu71VvUmJc
youtube.com/watch?v=BCWSzXvZcYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OI9mGxvI
youtube.com/watch?v=_0Zu8l2l6P0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3172346/Russian-beauty-queen-21-stripped-Miss-Charming-title-shocking-Nazi-pictures-led-allegations-racist.html
enstarz.com/articles/36453/20140416/human-barbie-valeria-lukyanova-model-is-a-nazi-with-no-talent-according-to-her-arch-rival-video.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they belong to lower class autistic dredges. They blame everything and solve nothing. They are motivated by anger and confusion.

You'd be pretty fucking ugly too if you shaved your head.

That's one ugly mother fucker. Looks like he's wearing a Halloween mask.

Also stop opening the same fucking thread every week.

Because they're like BLM chimps. The only thing these sperglords care about in their otherwise dull and meaningless lives is chimping about MUH FEELINGZ and MUH OPPRESSION and WE WUZ

>we democrats love the working class
>always berates working class whites
>the neocons hate them because they are poor
>wonders why poor whites go into WN
WEW

Does your imam know you're shitposting on the internet again instead of praying to Mecca, Achmed?

So they are Cred Forums in a nutshell?

because you keep posting that one picture set desu senpai

They don't. Most look like normal people because they know they have to blend in in order to make change. Only the inbred retards join these neo Nazi gangs and show it in public. They praise Hitler without relizing that they would have been on the trains right next to the Jews.

This. Next to CTR shills, these people are the lowest of low on Cred Forums. Both of them are angry people and don't contribute to anything.

They are usually outcast people who are on the fringe of society but feel they need a sense of belonging. Plenty of people do this, and do shit like becomes bronies, weebs, goths or whatever.

But white surpremacists also have paranoid tendencies, and because of them being outcasts they will reject anything that is considered "mainstream". They listen to music or follow fashion that is out-of-norm to peacock that they are outcasts. And because of paranoia from being reclusives they tend to flock to fringe news sites to accept an alternate reality of the world, where everyone are out to get them, they did not succeed because muh (x), and their race or culture is dying, (when really they just refuse to participate in it).

They want to live in a white utopia because they imagine they were robbed from a life they could have had, but they don't realise that even in that utopia they would still be shut-ins by the computer. Because becoming a great person requires changing and becoming better, but it's much easier to take on the great work of your race as your own.
They would probably be absolutely miserable in their white dream world, because they would need to reject things that currently hold them together and making them miserable. Being anti-social, internet addiction, etc.

Why do niggers usually look like this?

super simps senpai.

attractive, successful, well adjusted human men do not need to seek victimization through the narrative of white supremecy since they have found meaning or at least contentment in life.

ugly, dissatisfied, undereducated, and replusive to the opposite sex mongoloids must find something to provide meaning and explain their failures outside of themselves. kekles.

idk, i wish they didn't

I'm pretty sure this is not a nigger thread

Jared Taylor doesn't, although he's more of a huwhite supremacist.

Degenerate attention seeker.
The thing is you wouldn't know a true white supremacist because he doesn't go and flaunt it but does everything to improve himself.

it depends on your definition of nigger

if nigger is race related for you, sure
however i see you are posting niggers, they are merely white, so nigger thread

They are trash, for sure

At least WNs have an idea about race based in reality and at least have a large deal of factual information on their side.

CTR is just worthless shitposting crap.

Too many libcucks from reddit here

That blonde is fucking hot. Would become a skinhead for/10.

Only shit-tier Albanians care about religion, Jamal.

So the majority of Cred Forums

I am a nationalist and a conservative and I have never used leddit.
I see I hit a nerve

Probably has STDs

What a simplification. First off not the majority of real white nationals even look like that. Most of us are normal and fairly intelligent.

I suppose you have a point about shut ins. I think many of them have given up on life to a large degree. They don't believe that this society is really here for them, and to some extent perhaps feel that they have been shit kicked by the people who should care most about them, other Europeans. I can understand that frustration. However you just said they're all worthless people, I don't think so.

I think honestly that PC and anti-white culture has a very adverse effect on many people and that isn't something you really spoke about in your post. I think people don't like feeling like they have to be quiet about statistics on the race issue, and that makes perfect sense. Why would white people feel OK being told they will lose their job if they talk about these sort of basic realities? I mean it's so obvious to me that writing it out is insulting honestly. The fact that it has to be explained feels to me basically violent and disgusting, I can't fathom how someone could not understand this to the point that I do feel on a certain level there is a bullying mentality in the people who are furthering this situation, to where it just seems blind. I can't really get behind that personally.

Anyway, I hope this shows why your post is meaningless and incorrect.

Fine, just titjob then.

because dumb people are often racist.

dumb people also have no sense of fashion and style.

Maybe because the leftist media goes out looking for the most inbred looking people they can find and only take pictures of them to generalize a whole movement?

desu

what happened to supermang?

I recommend you read my post below. What we call "political correctness" is at base level a total demonization of the truth. It's essentially saying that if you talk about the facts, your life will be ruined. How is that "justice?"

I think a lot of WN are intersecting with people who just want justice to be restored to where talking about the truth doesn't ruin your life. We see the people behind that as criminals which need to be brought to justice. And yes, a lot of those people are Jews. Just a fact, sorry! Except I'm not sorry at all.

Anyway, the point is, you wrote it's just a bunch of assholes, losers, and freaks - I don't think so buddy. I think a lot of people hate the PC bullshit that is in our careers and lives in general, and I think devoting yourself to stopping that is actually extremely noble and high minded. I think people who care more about stereotypically fitting into the social world more than being honest and being a fighter for justice and the truth are the true losers, the ones who are really missing out on what life has to offer.

Maybe they don't think that a just world is one in which your entire life is ruined if you dare talk about how the "lampshade" myth is a myth

These threads always die when a good point is made. it seems that way. My points were very strong and won't be given any real attention either by the CTR faggot that made this thread or the shills in here. And especially not by your "media"

Why would a white person want to live in a nation where he is literally told that it is criminal (to where you will have your source of income removed) if you dare talk about basic facts of reality - in your own fucking back yard, in your own nation, in your own life?

I mean, how dare you laugh at the WNs. How dare you dude. Honestly.

People like you are really truly disgusting

>its a leftist conspiracy!
kek. ask me how i know you lost in life.

BvS sucked.

Kek, butthurt cracker detected

Don't be to hard on him. Honks don't know how to read so they use pictures to describe their feewings

Why are you describing Cred Forums?

Pic reminds me of your moms redneck anus

lol this nigger looks like a generic thug from a hitman game

outside of that one guy, they look pretty normie to me

probably because they support cunts like Hillary Clinton

snow niggers is the term your searching for

Nice shitposting friend.

The Founding Fathers were White nationalists

People feel so worried about what will happen to the poor blacks, oh good lord. Good lord. Come on guys. I don't even know what face to make to such bullshit. Give me a fucking break. They're fine. You have no responsibility toward them. Call me heartless and soulless. I just don't fucking care to be really honest. I absolutely don't want black people getting racially targeted, which is so obvious again that having to even say that is just fucking absurd. We've sunk that far.

I don't think it matters if black people sink in standing when the truth comes out. I just honestly don't care. It's not my problem. The truth is the truth. If people base decisions on falsehood, that is their problem. It's not good. To base your decision on the truth is what is good. I don't honestly understand this desire to embrace falsehood and think that's somehow a moral thing to do. It makes no sense to me. You should start from the truth and what happens after that is natural and good.

Blacks have lower IQ than Whites

Reddit

because they re a shit

he's german

This is what happens when you come off the juice.

good luck finding a job with those tattoos

I've witnessed you, user. Had to look up what lampshade meant; yes- I'm ashamed of myself

regardless, you seem like a good guy who seems to have a decent head on your shoulders

might just be you and me against a sea of shills atm, but I'm glad to be spending it with you

thank you for sharing a piece of trivia with me before I head to bed

The only true white supremacist activism is done on the intellectual level.

We should be in our studies, measuring the thickness of sculls and sketching ideal bone structures.

Taking to the streets with flags and leather boots is subhuman no matter what you believe in.

You're being a bit vague, what are your main issues?

seriously; wtf is wrong with people?

Bernouts weren't much better with the hideous shit they inked into their bodies. Haven't met a Trump supporter yet with an egregious tattoo or series of them which cover a significant portion of a part of their body. Nice, humble people regardless of what CTR shills say.

Have a good night, anons

Can't wait for the breaking Clinton scandal I'll undoubtedly see once I wake up

Love you guys

They don't. White nationalists are just normal people who want white people to be a majority in white countries. That's actually most people. And what's wrong with that? Why is that hateful or something to laugh about?

Do you go to Africa and tell them that there's nothing wrong with apartheid because there's no such thing as race? Is anyone going to call the Chinese Chinese supremacists because their government is Chinese and they want to keep it that way? Are the Japanese racist because they don't support mass immigration? Are the Arabs wrong because they make strict laws to defend their religion?

Whites opened up their borders to the world. They made laws forcing racial equality and multiculturalism. They marginalised their own culture and people. They introduced anti-white quotas to force non-whites into jobs, education and media. We've lost control of our ancestral homelands and destinies. We're being colonised, raped, murdered and outbred.

It seems to me that whites are the least privileged race on the planet.

And honks have lower IQ than Asians, are weaker than blacks, less successful than Jews, are pussies in the face of Islamic invasion and are slowly dissapearing as a result of lower fertility. You can't compete

because white supremacism has been outphased. It's disavowed by almost everyone relevant.

Degenerate

Who are honks? whites?

perfect girls don't exi....

>le white nationalism meme
What an embarassment, you're not even an American.

No it's not. Racial "supremacism" is normal in every single country on earth. No one wants to become a minority in their own homeland. For example, the vast, vast majority of people in the UK want immigration reduced. It is THE most important political issue for voters.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11816808/Immigration-is-the-publics-biggest-concern-poll-says.html

>they would still be shut-ins by the computer.

can these retards even computer?
I feel like you're trying to turn this into a Cred Forums problem

Well, White supremacists look like that, but white nationalists usually have events and wear suit and ties.

neonazis =/= trump supporters, fuckface
go correct the record somewhere else

>displays of oedipus complexity placate all that ails

Because only the inbred idiots advertise it openly, many of us look like normal people and have normal jobs but we're smart enough to not reveal ourselves to others.

you raise a good point. Almost no one would want to live in Somlia, or even Mexico, majority of people are not sick in the head.

At the same time, "white supremacism" in TV, in the media is always seen as extremely negative. It's like most people believe they don't need to spell out the appreciation for white civilization, it will always be there. But they should not be too sure about it.

The Brexit and the poll you linked gives us hope that when challenged, people will awake.

Moonshine.
Especially when your cousin wife is pregnant and drinks it like a fish.

>white nationalists

Nationalism is for retarded balkan mongrels. I'd rather identify with white supremacy.

youtu.be/H349tmMEVl8

youtu.be/apE75t4Y8e0

Is that justin bieber?

Notice how they wear that Celtic cross on a T-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes?

They come from low breeding.

being uneducated, be poor, being unrefined, ect. negate you from being white.

Rockwell would have never supported these fat tattooed slobs.

youtu.be/lAqnCr5cjck

you will understand once you are confronted with the problem

It's pathetic. The "white" label has no meaning unless you're from America where everyone is a mixling.

Shut up nerd

butthurt gook

change your contact lenses, Hyuan
they are causing you stress

or south africa. Or anywhere there is a significant number of BLACKS.

youtu.be/KMWsMACBcxs

>why does WEWUZ: the political ideology appeal to the alienated unemployed dregs of society
idk lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's your typical natsoc Cred Forumstard, bottom of the barrel genetic trash.

This is very accurate

I suppose white nationalism is a thing in Germany too, then?

stop posting russians
russian neonazis are literary the dumbest people on the planet

It's not though. At all.

>tfw an inadequate responds to me

that girl isn't white though, she's italian

it sort of is actually

What in the fuck is hanging out of his pants?

Italians are white.

White = European Christian heritage.

Divide and conquer memes won't change that. They won't change other races identifying Italians as white.

I suppose Americanisation was successful. can't say I'm sorry for you, though since Germany brought this on itself.

No idea, this has been asked many times but nobody ever knows the full story. I just saved the pic

>Italians are white

Suuuuuuuuuuure thing buddy, I'm totally going to trust you on this.
It's not like anglosaxons have discriminated against italians for centuries.

>Jared Taylor
>B.A. in philosophy
>Graduated in 1973

k

the unfortunate product of decades of Marxist failure, neos exist to hate on commies basically

Wait I figured it out. It's a tan jumper that he's tied around his waist. Those are the arms in the front and you can see out the back the rest of it hanging off to the side.

cuck

It would be weird if they had dark skin, dummy.

I'm a cuck because I don't want to associate with people who have actively fought against our interests since forever.

Yeah, it looks like you're projecting.

we are not white sorry
we aren't nigger gay lovers cucks
enjoy your whiteness, your countries won't last 30 years more

(Evalion? LMAO)
> that damage control

I'm not the one self hating though

>NORTH ITALIANS ARE WHITE GUYS, TRUST ME I'M WHITE

Oh my god you guys, you mean when big groups of people get together there are sometimes a number of fat, ugly degenerates?

Stop everything! Alert the press! Call the president!

>white supremacists
>supremacists
I don't know why they look like this, but most people here are nationalists, not supremacists. Wanting your own home does not mean you think you're superior to your neighbour.

Self-hating? When have I said anything against us?

A very nice wog explained to me in a previous thread why all the Italians we get over here are absolute scum.

Wish I could remember what he said though.

>why all the Italians we get over here are absolute scum.

It's quite simple, people who are prone to deracinate themselves tend to be more degenerate in every aspect: hedonists, materialistic and so on.

Why should demoralisation shills be allowed to lie? Do you think that will go unchallenged here?

Useful idiots, just like the rag-headed anarchists on the other side of the argument.

Italians are European Christian heritage so they are white. What you or me define white nations as is irrelevant. That is the generally accepted definition among white nationalists. On censuses Italians will tick the "white" box. So who made you an authority on what's white? You just fell for divide and conquer shill memes you fucking newfag.

Sure got me, if I hate the neonazi scum I must support the anarchist and communist deplorables.

>canadian nationalism
Good one

>So who made you an authority on what's white?

Anglosaxons who for centuries didn't count Italians as white thus revealing their real opinion on the matter.

Le italian "Hey guys can i be white too?" meme explained:

1. Go around shitposting "mediterranean master race"

2. Inferiority complex hidden on "we wuz stronk and shiet"

3. Le aryan/anglo cuck response after inferiority complex

>GERMANY IS A LOT BETTER GUYS! THEY DON'T SMELL LIKE KRAUT SHIT GUYS! YOU ARE ALL TERRONI'S AND SHIET, SOME GERMAN CALLED ME HONORARY ARYAN AND LET ME SUCK HIS COCK! I'M SUPERIOR! KINDA LOOKED LIKE A TURK THOUGH

4. "If we are not white why we have the best cousine" meme

5. Suicide.

Even slav girls are more manly than you you cucked faggot.

>You just fell for divide and conquer shill memes
yeah I want to stay "divided" from traitorous suicidal gay western and northern european white cucks

Italy is not white, thank God!

>you cucked faggot.
>literally said by a guy worshipping another country's leader
What a joke

they're only rooting out the trash which brings down the white race in the end. but you're right bro, keep posting images of degenerate cam-whores who always land up having mental breakdowns --that'll show em!

I'm anglo saxon. So if we're the authority, then I'm telling you that Italians are white. Anglo saxons have always counted Italians as white. That's why they were allowed to immigrate to America when only white immigration was allowed. And why they have always ticked the white box on American censuses. Or British censuses for that matter. So you're lying. You're either a divide and conquer shill or you fell for d&c memes. Either way, fuck off. You're boring me.

What are you talking about. I'm a British nationalist. Like virtually all the British posters on this board. I'm not interested in other country's leaders.

>i'm anglo saxon

more like Anglopaki

youtube.com/watch?v=-kiLApX8FbQ

10/10, name?

If I wanted to subvert & stay hidden, I'd use means available to portray other sects of the same belief as untermensch mongoloids.

Then how comes literally every single Italian ticks the white box in American censuses? Or censuses anywhere else in the world where they are immigrants. Every single one identifies themselves officially as white. Other races identify them as white. Every single one. Except Mario Balotelli.

>That's why they were allowed to immigrate to America when only white immigration was allowed.
this is at least something interesting in the thread finally. which period was this exactly? not the same period when jews or asians were also allowed in?

Risk thread is getting started if anyone wants to play

Yes the same period.

>drinking mike's hard lemonade

>american censuses
>Lebanon is white guys, trust me, i'm lebanese

Which is why we want them out of f our country. We have the one advantage that matters - we are the best at war. The only reason that minorities have not yet been purged is that other whites are helping to hold us back.

don't know don't care

what is important is that you will live long enough to not recognize your country anymore, to see your traditions, culture, get lost
nigger traitorous poor Italy will remain here, backward, racist and homophobic

enjoy your whiteness faggots

so then it wasn't a period of "white immigration" only --unless you consider jews and asians white too?

They are not European Christian, so white nationalists would not class them as white. But the Christians among them could be classed as white. Why not?

I can cherrypick picture on googles too. But my face sure as hell don't look like your "white by Cred Forums standard" white, and most people of my ethnicity too.

But that time is already now. A lot of English cities are not English anymore. And Italy is not at all immune. You are the closest European country to Africa. Your navy rescues migrants from 1 mile off the Libyan coast and ships them to Italy. There are already hundreds of thousands there. Do you think this will end any time soon without action?

Wtf, happened to Cred Forums? White pride used to be one of our core values same with a strong european brotherhood.

Did they finally manage to break Cred Forums? Is this it?

Most of Cred Forums moved to full/chan a while ago

That standard is set by divide and conquer shills you idiot. They are not the authority. Actual nationalists see Italians as white. Other races see Italians as white. Italians tick the white nox on censuses. You alone have been tricked by some jew on an anonymous image boatd to think you're not white. If you're not, then what is your race? Black, brown, yellow, red or white. Those are your only options. There is not some special category for Italians.

stormfront.org/forum/t579652/

>Albert Gorter, a prominent minister official gave the definition of Aryan as: The Aryans (also Indo-Germans, Japhetiten) are one of the three branches of the Caucasian (white race); they are divided into the western (European), that is the German, Roman, Greek, Slav, Lett, Celt [and] Albanesen, and the eastern (Asiatic) Aryans, that is the Indian (Hindu) and Iranian (Persian, Afghan, Armenian, Georgian, Kurd). Non-Aryans are therefore: 1. the members of two other races, namely the Mongolian (yellow) and the Negroid (black) races; 2. the members of the two other branches of the Caucasian race, namely the Semites (Jews, Arabs) and Hamites (Berbers). The Finns and the Hungarians belong to the Mongoloid race; but it is hardly the intention of the law to treat them as non-Aryans. Thus the non-Jewish members of the European Volk are Aryans.
Source: Eric Ehrenreich. The Nazi Ancestral Proof: Genealogy, Racial Science

It's just a shill thread mate. There have always been shill threads.

not shilling here bro. just want an answer for , in relations to what you posted here

>bunch of junkies and literal retards thinking they are any better than niggers

lmao whites are worthless

t. shill

how's your dead site doing?

>skinheads

Wew I wonder why they look like retards.

Jews and asians aren't classed as white by American immigration. Italians are. And you are shilling. You're in a shill thread pushing the shill agenda. You're a shill by definition.

By that fucking logic Slavs are white.

>Most of Cred Forums moved to full/chan a while ago
I couldn´t check Cred Forums regularly for the past 2 months, what happened? And what is the Cred Forumsocaust so many speak of?

>It's just a shill thread mate. There have always been shill threads.
You sure? Whenever I slide or check catalog there are numerous threads like that. There is hourly people mocking stormweenies or european unity

>Sry, forgot to chain link

>doesn't know about the exodus
Doing quite alright

Slavs are white. Stop with this divide and conquer bullshit.

Because as working class and lower end of society in general they're the ones actually affected by multicultism, crime etc.
They're the ones that deal with nignogs and hadjis daily.

>Cred Forums gets more posts than Cred Forums

I stopped going on Cred Forums like three years ago, and it was always fast but god damn

You got some seriously nuclear bantz, Kim.

>have asiatic blood in us
>white

lol

*mongol blood

At least we don't have an abundance of eyelids.

See Especially the part about Finns and Hungarians. If even the nazis classed you officially as white then you are white. Deal with it.

lmao. you just made a retarded, false claim about a non-existent time period where america only let in italians and other white immigrants --which consisted of jews, asians and other minorities (who aren't classified as whites).
also 42 posts by you --who's the one shilling here?

the better looking, and smarter tend to be more rich and successful, resulting in them and/or their kids going to college, where they proceed to be brainwashed into liberalism.

the more poor tend to be... dumber, and uglier. However, they also cannot afford to go to college, so thus it is more likely that the dumber folks of society tend to be the "nazi's."

correlation does not imply causation.

You do realize that the beliefs that these """nazis""" tend to hold had been common belief, prior to the 60's, when the whole cultural marxism bullshit came into play?

I don't think shill means what you think it means. Cred Forums is known across the whole internet and media as a white nationalist board. Most people gere class themselves as nationalists. So how can white nationalists shill on their own board?

You started out white, then got slightly niggered.

hahaha i know the left bearded guy irl, he's in a wheelchair now

i don't think you know how broad a term shill is. i'm not advocating against white nationalism at all either, i'm bashing all the degeneracy that gets posted in these (stupid) threads. i'm more fixated on your false and made up claim which you made earlier desu.
also you've clearly fallen for the bait as you're pulling a gerald broflovski.
take care shill.

Just presenting a more positive and realistic image of white identitarians to counter all the shilling my dude. No need to get mad.

Guy on the left looks like Lenin

They look white? I don't see the problem.

Low T

Those people are literally the right's equivalent of antifa junkies

They look like fit soldiers, what's the problem here?

Inbreeding.

>slavs are not white
Fuck off with your divide and conquer. Europe unite!

youtu.be/fYJB-wjrGsM

Andrzej ty kurwo diasporacka.

fucking self hatred this is what mussolini was talking about 70 years! its still here

not true they all end up leaving to go to britain and france for their welfare systems

>literary the dumbest people on the planet
>literary

ahem

You're not true. You're just saying things. Things that you know nothing about. Things that happen to be lies.

>Riace: The Italian village abandoned by locals, adopted by migrants
bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-37289713

>BBC finds lone child migrants on Italy's streets
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37160887

>Migrants' grim odyssey ends in Italian city of Udine
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37475086

>'10,000 migrants saved off Libya coast' - Italy coastguard
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37228416

spectator.co.uk/2016/08/italys-migrant-purgatory/

express.co.uk/news/world/706377/Chaos-Italy-13-000-migrants-arrive-FOUR-days-overwhelming-response-effort

express.co.uk/news/world/703923/Italy-breaking-point-migrants-send-back-Sudan-chartered-plane

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/15/some-235000-migrants-ready-to-cross-mediterranean-to-italy-befor/

If you have nothing to lose you can expose your power level.

Almost everyone else is a dhimmi to the jewish status quo to get and keep jobs and/or not get ostracised.

Because of two reasons. They are poor enough to actually deal with niggers, spics, gypos on a daily basis so they learn to hate em. And secondly because they are in such a shitty situation they will seek to take pride in anything even their race.

Funny thing is at least unlike most mental masturbators on the right they actually do something.

These. They're most affected by multikulti bullshit because they're poor and trapped in these shit neighborhoods. Also, many people probably have similar views to these "neo nazi" and white nationalist types, but wouldn't share them out of fear of ostracization or professional repercussions. I might as well be shouting sieg heil everyday with my political and social views, but I don't, because there would be huge consequences. most of my friends think I'm just a little conservative.

They look cool , what's the problem??

Generation Identity is not white supremacist. We are identitarians, par of nouvelle droite and anti-nazi in our essence

They don't. The media just likes to portray them like that.

Yes it is. They want to keep white countries majority white just like everyone else. It's normal all across the world for people to want to be the majority in society and government in their own homelands. It's absolutely nothing unusual or wrong.

because having nothing else to be proud of except for winning the skin color lottery is usually a sign of a failed human.

I'm not saying white people are dumb, I'm saying the ones that have failed their race are usually the white supremacists. Real white people are too busy running the world, working, living life, etc. They have other accomplishments like building civilizations to be proud of and don't have the time to sit there worshipping their own skin color and waving gay little flags. These guys, on the other hand, are likely lazier than niggers but take some solace in aligning themselves with the busy, successful people that they share a skin color with.

Because they're inbred cunts that should have been killed at birth

The only ones who are open about it are the ones who don't have jobs? If most anyone with a well paying job got filmed at a white supremacist rally they would be fired.

Difference between Generation Identity and White Supremacists is that one is Ethno Nationalism one is Pan Ethno Nationalism.

Someone's awfully upset niggers need to all be strung up on trees

Wrong. They just want America to be a majority white country governed by whites. So do the vast majority of people in every single country on earth.

95%+ blacks voted for Obama for example. There's nothing wrong with that. It's normal. In South Africa the blacks didn't want to be ruled by whites so they ended apartheid and made laws that racially discriminate against whites.

In China Chinese want to be governed by Chinese. In Japan Japanese. In India Indians. In Tajikistan Tajiks. In Vanuatu Vanautians. In muslim countries muslims. What's wrong with that?

Looks like we triggered libcucks recently because they're flooding Cred Forums with anti-white shit. Just post dead niggers and eventually they'll cry themselves to sleep

Because you lose you job if you come out as one.

Wow based

Because only retards are into white supremacy and nationalism.
Patriotism is ok, but nationalism is not.

>Nationalism is not

I sense a kike.

Nationalism is normal and the majority opinion across the entire earth.

You know that there's no nationalism in Romania, right?

>There is no nationalism in Romania

My god mister Schlomo you are trying hard.

Wew. I think this view can be applied to any extreme group, be it white power or black lives do whatever.

There's no mainstream nationalist parties in Romania.
And most romanians are not nationalists (most of them don't even know what is nationalism).

Master Race Genetics.

Romania is default nationalist. You just don't realise it because you have no need to fight for it. Most people there identify as Romanians and want to stay majority Romanian with a Romanian government. Don't even bother trying to deny this. That's all nationalism is. In the West it's different. We are being colonised. Our cultures have been destroyed and our identities are under attack. We will all be a minority on our own ancestral homelands if current trends continue. So nationalists become more visible because we have to fight to defend what we are.

The problem is whites plundered these countries a while back to reach the stage that they are at now, so people feel that whites owe them.

>Most people there identify as Romanians and want to stay majority Romanian with a Romanian government.
The president of Romania (Klaus Iohannis) is a ethnic german, he won the presidential elections in 2014 with a majority of 54%.
A nationalist society will never vote for a president of a different ethnicity.

>There's no mainstream nationalist parties in Romania.

There is no ideology based party in Romania. So what do you expect?

>And most romanians are not nationalists (most of them don't even know what is nationalism).

Most are nationalists as polls show. For example most Romanians support the union with Moldavia. Most Romanians are against rapefugees. Also the poll you posted was only done in Bucharest, ask that question in the rural areas since we are a rural nation and the results are different.

His public opinion went down fast and the party that got him the election is flowing down the shitter.

Also the reason he got elected was because PNL abused the diaspora system.

One German is not a threat to your nation.

Inbreeding, resulting in a shallow gene pool.

It's the downside of "purity".

Romanians are not supporting the romanians from Ardeal.
Those romanians in Ardeal are abused everyday by hungarians, and the rest of the country is not doing even a protest about that.
And you can't try to unite romanians from Banat, Ardeal and Moldavia under religious nationalism (orthodoxy) because many romanians there are pentecostal/baptist/adventist/greek catholic.

>Romanians are not supporting the romanians from Ardeal.
>Those romanians in Ardeal are abused everyday by hungarians, and the rest of the country is not doing even a protest about that.

I live in Ardeal, and that's not the case m8, we need no protection. The bozgors all live in their own villages or in the case of Covasna in their own reservation, if they ever try to start shit they get beat up. Only reason they get away with it in the reservation is because no sensible Romanian goes there.

>And you can't try to unite romanians from Banat, Ardeal and Moldavia under religious nationalism (orthodoxy) because many romanians there are pentecostal/baptist/adventist/greek catholic.

The protestant denominations combined if you remove Bozgors are like 5% and the Greek Catholic are another 5%.

Romania still is majority Orthodox. M8 you are just rambling at this point.

This. "White supremacy" in your post is interchangeable with "feminism", "MGTOW" and all other groups on the fringes of society. I'm far from attractive or have a high standing in society but I never needed a group of other losers to affirm myself.

>inb4 then why do you post on Cred Forums?

Firstly, the empire died in India 65 years ago. Why should my people and culture die for something they weren't involved in?

Secondly, what is happening to the West is FAR worse than anything the Empire did. India survived and carried on as normal, Indian people doing Indian culture. My culture is already dead, and if current trends continue my people will be dead too.

Thirdly, if reparations are required, they can be paid to you over there, you don't need to come over here like parasites.

Fourthly, India survived and if anything has benefitted from the Raj. Civil government, democracy, education, science and technology, education. All non-white immigration brings to us is conflict, economic costs in the billions, death of culture and nation, rape and murder.

Fifthly, the West has paid out far more wealth in aid and charity than it ever benefitted from imperialism. Not to mention the wealth and wealth-creating infrastructure we left behind.

And do you feel comfortable to have a reservation of hungarians in the middle of Romania?
Nobody can move them.

We can't move them cause we joined the EU.

It's impossible to do anything about them till we leave the EU. And right now we have bigger issues than that.

why do black civilizations usually look like this

they're both equal

What if the Turkey Empire invaded, took over the government and started replacing Romanian culture with islam and colonising your towns. Do you think you'd realise you are a nationalist then?

Even if Romania leaves the EU, nobody is gonna move them.
We all know the Kosovo example.

They don't, that's just how the (((media))) portrays them.
>Oy vey, you don't want to be like these ugly white supremacists, do you goy?
>pic related

i was not expecting any of this

We make 'em leave then. We offer them the option to either be sterilized of leave. Problem will fix it's self in 30 years.

Right now a bigger problem is Moldavia, population decay and the fact that Gypos keep breeding.

There no government interested in resolving the population decline, so this will keep going, and in the future Romania's population will made of about 14 million inhabitants (United Nations estimate for 2050).
This is happening all across Europe.

We don't need the government. We just need the people to wake up, and we slowly are.

If we get the referendum on the faggot ban the logical step is to ban abortions.

Banning abortions will almost double the nativity rate in Romania and fix the population decline.

hotnews.ro/stiri-politic-21313684-coalitia-pentru-familie-cere-parlamentului-voteze-pana-15-octombrie-referendumul-pentru-modificarea-definitiei-familiei-constitutie-fie-organizat-odata-alegerile-parlamentare.htm

The parliament and the government is not interested in listening to the demand of the society.
So I think that the government will not ban abortions even with the demand of population.

Times are changing m8. And if they refuse to follow the constitution it will hurt them in the long run, because if people can't get the point across by legal means it leaves only violence as an option.

And you have to remember even after all the bashing of the Church by the media, Romania is still the most religious nation in Europe. All it takes is a man good with words and this god fearing people will do anything.

For the same reason leftists look like this

There's no "man good with words", everybody have a bad interest when they reach power and influence.

We got to try man. By the looks of things if we don't get a real leader from the general population only other option is the Church trying to do something, but that has a whole other slew of problems.

Only good thing is that we have time. The west has like 5 years till it's fucked, we got 25.

FIRST POST BEST POST

youtube.com/watch?v=_cRTQvr-J8o

That's the best video ever. That fat Nazi cunt is a living legend!

youtu.be/6TU50Bz3Ey0

youtu.be/AQV9YoDxNso

youtu.be/9Wu71VvUmJc

Why does it sound so cringeworthy when people talk about the political views. Is it just me who cringes my ass off whenever someone tells you their beliefs?

You're on a politics discussion board, so yeah I think it's just you.

WIR SIND DAS VOLK

youtube.com/watch?v=BCWSzXvZcYc

youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OI9mGxvI

youtube.com/watch?v=_0Zu8l2l6P0

I meant outside Cred Forums. Cant stand it

that ain't a nationalist that is just a woman looking for attention

No it's not. She's just a nationalist.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3172346/Russian-beauty-queen-21-stripped-Miss-Charming-title-shocking-Nazi-pictures-led-allegations-racist.html

Whites rule the entire world since 500 years while you were japanese whores living in mudhut just 100 years ago.

Remember gook, deep down you know you will just always try to imitate the white man.
Just look at you here, speaking an european language using white technology.

They are basically BLM, just white

enstarz.com/articles/36453/20140416/human-barbie-valeria-lukyanova-model-is-a-nazi-with-no-talent-according-to-her-arch-rival-video.htm

because they don't judge people by physical appearance like liberals do

Once you've been hit. you know who your enemy is.

>They blame everything and solve nothing.

Cred Forums summed up

>/pol

>solve nothing
>what is brexit
>what is trump