IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING: We passed the carbon tipping point...

IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING: We passed the carbon tipping point, the world will end and many species will go extinct.
motherboard.vice.com/read/goodbye-world-weve-passed-the-carbon-tipping-point-for-good

The globe heating up will melt the ice in Siberia which will unleash huge amounts of methane
planetextinction.com/planet_extinction_permafrost.htm

What the fuck will you do now Cred Forums? What will you do in your final years?

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/111/32/11636
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/forget-tornadoes-rain-bombs-are-coming-for-your-town
cnn.com/2016/08/18/us/louisiana-flooding/
cnn.com/2016/09/30/asia/north-korea-floods-second-disaster/
stuff.co.nz/national/84870478/flooding-and-slips-possible
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/flooded-basements-windsor-flood-1.3787561
cnn.com/2016/07/31/us/maryland-flooding/
motherboard.vice.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ulBWavCPS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wnDcNjNvu6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_trans.shtml
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-study-shows-antarctica-s-larsen-b-ice-shelf-nearing-its-final-act
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/08/22/a-huge-crack-is-spreading-across-one-of-antarcticas-biggest-ice-shelves/?utm_term=.59360625f6ad
reuters.com/video/2016/09/22/east-antarctic-meltwater-ponds-seen-for?videoId=369923961
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/08/17/these-stunning-blue-lakes-just-gave-us-a-new-reason-to-worry-about-antarctica/?utm_term=.49ff4cb10b29
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/09/21/greenland-may-be-losing-ice-even-faster-than-scientists-thought/?utm_term=.474508dae3a0
lokisrevengeblog.wordpress.com/
robertscribbler.com/
cbsnews.com/news/amazon-rainforest-losing-its-ability-to-store-carbon/
phys.org/news/2014-02-amazonian-drought-conditions-carbon-dioxide.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6247/528.abstract?sid=032b4bf4-a55f-4b52-be46-e051e6fe1007
scientificamerican.com/article/phytoplankton-population/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-shows-oceanic-phytoplankton-declines-in-northern-hemisphere
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140507104943.htm
fcpp.org/sites/default/files/documents/Moore - Positive Impact of Human CO2 Emissions.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet-bulb_temperature
purdue.edu/newsroom/research/2010/100504HuberLimits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83191964/#83191964
wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/20/dilbert-becomes-skeptical-of-climate-change-disaster/
vocaroo.com/i/s1GvSDPjHfk2
vocaroo.com/i/s1l5LNEGh4wS
vocaroo.com/i/s17lmsH0ewRJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1AyBNTmr7CG
vocaroo.com/i/s1SUTkoeEI5z
vocaroo.com/i/s13HWceI3f1I
sustainableoregon.com/_wp_generated/wpcdf36281.png
vocaroo.com/i/s1y3N0tr6guF
vocaroo.com/i/s0bxhd3yO2pg
grapevine.com.au/~pbierwirth/co2toxicity.pdf
e360.yale.edu/feature/insect_numbers_declining_why_it_matters/3012/
vocaroo.com/i/s0qJsFCvlItv
vocaroo.com/i/s09SJNqQTi0I
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-adds-seven-types-bees-endangered-species-list-first-n657926
popsci.com/under-shroud-mt-pinatubos-massive-climate-impact
nature.com/articles/srep31245
public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/unprecedented-arctic-change-demands-action
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

that's good

GLOBALIST WARMING

You fucking moron, i'm pro Trump. Why won't you Amerifats admit that it's real?

My nigga, it has already happened.

>Oh shit the upper troposphere is getting wetter, weird.
pnas.org/content/111/32/11636

>What the fuck, rain bombs? That sounds scary, I wonder what that would be like?
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/forget-tornadoes-rain-bombs-are-coming-for-your-town

>Damn, that came out of nowhere!
cnn.com/2016/08/18/us/louisiana-flooding/

cnn.com/2016/09/30/asia/north-korea-floods-second-disaster/

stuff.co.nz/national/84870478/flooding-and-slips-possible

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/flooded-basements-windsor-flood-1.3787561

cnn.com/2016/07/31/us/maryland-flooding/

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

>motherboard.vice.com/

Just fucking end yourself

It cites it's sources

Global warming is a hoax

Go hug a tree you hippie faggot

Well I guess if we're past the point of no return these Greenies will stop trying to tax and regulate us into the stone age, since it doesn't matter anymore

Oh wait they won't

Every five years we're "past the point of no return" I remember we were forced to watch that stupid Al Gore "documentary" in school saying everything would be flooded in 2010 and we'd run out of fuel and blah blah blah

Honestly its exactly the same as Christian doomsayers like 7DA and JWs predicting the end times. But at least said Christians keep it to themselves and don't try and ruin everybody elses lives

well it's about fucking time

Prove it

But we had tons more floods since 2010, he was not entirely wrong.

It's not like we could have prevented this

Yes we could.

real or not most people assume that any plan put forth to deal with it must be a con due to our governments past refusal to let an emergency go to waste and willingness to use any tragedy big or small pushing their freedom hating (((progressive))) agendas

can't really blame them

But what about the plants' food and why is it not hot during winter?

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=ulBWavCPS8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=wnDcNjNvu6g

shutting down all factories and power plants, sitting around the campfires holding hands singing kum-bah-yah

We could have eaten less animal products, we could have driven cars less and we could have switched to greener energies.

we could have gone full renewable clean air energy right when it was first proposed

otherwise this was pretty much gonna happen with or without humans and we've just sped it up

where's that picture from?

You are retarded for even thinking global warming can be prevented on an individual basis you burger

>"Beyond the tipping point"
>Lower than it was many times in the past

News sources need to stop using buzzwords and clickbait. We passed a milestone, not a "tipping point".

Moron
Source?

>shutting down all factories and power plants
Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_trans.shtml

>9/11 happens
>air traffic in the nothern hemisphere grounded
>1c increase over the span of 3 days in global average temperature

Along with all the CO2 we produce, we also produce particulates. Sulfates, aersols, things that reflect sunlight. This amounts to something like 20-30% of sunlight forcing being reflected back into space, due to the albedo effect of the particulates.

We're literally fucking dead. No matter what we do now.

>on an individual basis
Watch the video, dipshit. "We" could have prevented this very easily, as in, humanity. Fossil fuel companies knew about the risks.

Why cant we solve this problem by building Carbon Sequestering Installations in the desert hooked up to solar panals?

A global initiative would make it easier to finance and support

>We're literally fucking dead. No matter what we do now.

Great, will you stop arguing for this stuff now that it's pointless? Just leave me alone, it's already too late according to you.

Sure, man. Good luck.

>taking anything serious from a tatted whore at vice

Millions of years ago, when Dinosaurs were still stomping around.

It's bad for us to be this high,but it's not the world ender that clickbait is flaunting it to be. Nor is it the "Point of no return", it's just a milestone in which we need to start taking action and plant more trees while reducing our CO2 emissions/pollution which kills the ocean plants.

it's because of retards who think like you, that we've even arrived at this point.

I wonder if I'll live that long,
Or will I be killed by North Korea
Or will I be killed by Iranian
Or will I be killed by stuxnet prime
Or will I be killed by Yellowstone
Or will I be killed by California Earthquake
Or will I be killed by....

Wake up faggots, the world isn't ending and we have real problems to deal with. You've literally been doing this for years.

Fucking this, climate fags are the worst

Well maybe if environmentalists weren't such moralising faggots pushing for an obvious globalist power grab people would have given a shit

We should be colonizing space anyway.

Liberal fuck's just want to exponentially grow their populations and not pay the price for it.

Your opinion only matters if you have a Cred Forums pass.

Everything's fine, goyim. Vote Trump.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Well, not like it matters since we're all doomed now like you said we can't do anything

Might as well not force a crippling carbon tax on us all now that it won't accomplish anything, just let people enjoy the time they have left on earth

Oh wait you won't stop moralising for it because you don't actually believe it's the end of the world, it's just more alarmist bullshit to scare people into adopting your agenda

I think you think he's me.

Who is this WE you talk about?
The chemtrailers? The chinese factories? Or the OPEC car industry that denies other technologies like hydrogen / electricity / magnetism? The Saud family perhaps?

I'm buffled..

This has nothing to do with morality. I think you're stupid, not evil.

I don't understand why you think that humans couldn't possibly affect the climate. I really don't see any logical reason to believe that, when there's tons of evidence to prove otherwise.

Is it the time frame that confuses you guys? You think it couldn't happen so quickly?

>What will you do in your final years?
Move to Siberia and start growing shit there.

What's the big deal? Earth have changed in the past. Some areas get to arid to live in while other one thaw up and gets livable, such is life.

>Move to Siberia
Bad Idea, if you want to grow shit go to Canada.

And how do you pretend this to work out? Tell developing countries they have to invest billions on green energy, tell developing countries they have to switch to hybrids cars, tell people to stop consuming products they can easily buy since there's offer. You can't control this shit, unless you are a globalist shill looking forward to global governance capable of imposing such measures.

Haha and there is the reason we avoid the topic of climate change. Fuck off m8.

You must be about 15.

>Admit that its real
>Admit that you are going to die and everything is fucked
If you take 1 moment to think about it, most people will not accept it even if you straight up tell them the truth because.. truth = pain
and people hate pain so they will choose to deny truth because they hate it.

The only good thing your country ever did was kill commies. Get back at it and report back in 5 years.

This is false. The antarctic ice caps have been growing every year. We are heading towards a new ice age.

>What the fuck will you do now Cred Forums?
SOUTH|COASTAL KEKS BTFO!!

Check out John Coleman, the man that started the weather channel and what he has to say about 'global warming' or 'climate change' cc equals a n00b

no we'll literally have to start bombing forest to cut down greenhouse gas emissions.

>You could have prevented this user!!
>Bitching and moaning instead of embracing all the end of the world has to offer.

Are you fags even aware of what board you're on?

No we haven't. We had one year that spiked because of a freak number of hurricanes (katrina was far from the only one in 2005. We ran out of alphabetical names and started calling storms "alpha" and "beta") which skews the data because of all the flooding it caused
Other than that it's pretty normal

>look at what this one person said that fits what I want
>lets not look at the 95% majority of the scientific community with all their pesky measurements / observations, experiments and data that can be empirically proven though, that guys opinion is much more valuable.

I don't give a SHIT.

"BAWWW ALL THE MINORITIES WILL DIE user"
"THINK OF THE POOP COLORED PEOPLE"

So we can finally stop all the carbon tax bullshit now since it no longer matters?

delet

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-study-shows-antarctica-s-larsen-b-ice-shelf-nearing-its-final-act

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/08/22/a-huge-crack-is-spreading-across-one-of-antarcticas-biggest-ice-shelves/?utm_term=.59360625f6ad

Also,

reuters.com/video/2016/09/22/east-antarctic-meltwater-ponds-seen-for?videoId=369923961

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/08/17/these-stunning-blue-lakes-just-gave-us-a-new-reason-to-worry-about-antarctica/?utm_term=.49ff4cb10b29

Literally the same thing that's happening in Greenland, which happens to be melting faster than we thought.

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/09/21/greenland-may-be-losing-ice-even-faster-than-scientists-thought/?utm_term=.474508dae3a0

I mean, I get I'm a fucking bummer. I just like informing people.

Whites will survive. That's all that matters.

'Cause Saturday night's the night I like
Saturday night's alright alright alright, ooh

finally

your posts scare me

Sorry.

That's why I left the coast.

If you'd like to be scared more often, check out these bookmarking blogs.

lokisrevengeblog.wordpress.com/
robertscribbler.com/

you guys know plants eat carbon dioxide right?

the world will literally become greener now that plantlife will have more food.

Too fucking easy.

cbsnews.com/news/amazon-rainforest-losing-its-ability-to-store-carbon/

phys.org/news/2014-02-amazonian-drought-conditions-carbon-dioxide.html

>too fucking easy
>majority of photosynthesis in the oceans

science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6247/528.abstract?sid=032b4bf4-a55f-4b52-be46-e051e6fe1007

scientificamerican.com/article/phytoplankton-population/

Plants do not gain much at all from the extra carbon dioxide. They need more water and nutrients, something which hotter temperatures take away.

This is going to be like the ozone hole over antarctica you worthless happening shill. There will be a balancing mechanism us hairless apes haven't fucking bothered to look for or figure out yet.

The Earth is big and ugly enough to look after itself.

We are fucked

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-shows-oceanic-phytoplankton-declines-in-northern-hemisphere

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140507104943.htm

Aside from forests, the remainder of our Oxygen comes from phytoplankton. Between 50-80% of it, actually.

Good.
Just end it already.

Relax. The need to leave earth will drive the innovation of terraforming technology and in a couple hundred years everything will be back to normal

how do you have all these links on hand?

This
Our world will soon fall to Muslims and degenerates, I would rather the whole planet burn than that

>how do you have all these links on hand?
I don't. I use google. I just happen to know a lot about the climate system.

>pan evaporation theory
>positive feedback systems in the climate

Start there if you want to inform yourself.

You will get the rope Mohhamed.

fcpp.org/sites/default/files/documents/Moore - Positive Impact of Human CO2 Emissions.pdf

my point

And they're dying, along with our oxygen supply.

My point.

reminder that killing millions of people helps earth fix herself and its the best solution for climate change. killing 3 billion would cure all problems.

people like mao, genghis khan literally helped the nature.

>too easy.
>stop breathing

>>stop breathing
We all will be, soon.

as long i get so see you kark it b4 my last breath, it'll be worth it.

be a good lad. get a head start

>We passed the carbon tipping point
so, does this make carbon taxes pointless now?

The five largest cargo ships, combined, pollute more than all the cars combined.

We just need to purge the earth of all africans, all of asia besides Japan and s.korea, all of the sub-continent and everything north and south of the US, and the world will be fine.

:(

:(

Sinaloa Cartel 2: Electric Boogaloo

>tfw raised SDA

Were good people user, pls no bully.

kill all mudslims. problem solved

Scientists have two options: toe the party line, and receive lots of """""funding" """" for contributing to the """""green""""" initiative, or speak out, and have either you, or your character, assassinated.

Is this one of those problems that affects us or people 200 years from now?

All climate change solutions end in the government removing freedoms and collecting more taxes.

What a coinkydink

ive seen this

Why are you using the diction of a shill unironically
Fucking newfag cuck

Admittedly, I was shitposting. In reality, I'm actually a little worried. How dead are we exactly? What real shit can we expect to see within our lifetimes?

>We passed the carbon tipping point, the world will end and many species will go extinct.
A lot of species are already extinct and are well on their way to being extinct, faggot. The tipping point was passed a long time ago, and it had nothing to do with carbon.

nice backpedal.gif faglet

correct answer is not very

This is the post you should be looking at: There other issues, such as Methane Hydrates, but they're unknowns in a sea of unknowns, so we can't say exactly when they're going to tip over to runaway levels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis

The issue with global dimming is that, in the event of a major global downturn of industry (like another recession i.e.: deutsche bank), CO2 production will decline. Along with that decline, also, will be the reduction of particulate matter. We'll see massive jumps in global average temperature in a relatively short timespan. Potentially 9c+.

Those temperatures will make vast areas of the planet uninhabitable due to the web bulb effect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet-bulb_temperature

Also, every 1c rise in average temperature coincides with a 10% decline in crop yeilds, due to volativity.

Moistening of the upper tropopshere is pretty bad, too.

Sorry, here's a better link for wet-bulb temperature.

purdue.edu/newsroom/research/2010/100504HuberLimits.html

Basically, we can no longer evaporate due to the humidity being too high, and just straight up die.

My childhood happened in the 90's (born in 1984) and you have no idea how the world changed.

enjoy my beachfront property

>> so much life experience
>>> really made me think

I wonder if fleas blame themselves whenever the dog they're on jumps in a river?

Good video on Methane Hydrates, just in case anyone wants to know more about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ

I did a thread about this a while ago:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83191964/#83191964

whats the best way to commit suicide

147g black talon 9mm ammo to the temple.

elect trudeau

hng on... wait

thats legit scary

finally

>didn't vote for trudeau
>still not allowed to complain about him

i fucking hate this country

Do you really think only niggers will die? Do you really think that those rabbit breedig shitskins wont outlive us by taking our land? You're a moron Burger.

Humans will adapt to our environment like we have since the beginning.

read the thread and see if you still think that

kek be blessed, this is the end

e pluribus pep

Let's just plant trees in Siberia; They will eat the carbon.

Not fast enough, family. That's really the problem we're facing, these events are happening too quickly to reasonably respond to.

>green radiation

RRRRREEEE

Yeah ok so ..climate change is made up by the chinese says Donald Trump , but hey he is gonna make Murrica great again right? Good luck with that all you Trump lovers who want to elect this moron...how many scientists is it going to take to vote in a REAL progressive with a REAL plan?

Global warming has nothing to do with rising carbon levels

No we couldnt. Tell me exactly how you influence what the world produces?

Then stop bothering me about it.
>you can't do anything about it
>so panic and give me all of your money and constitutional rights!
kys

wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/20/dilbert-becomes-skeptical-of-climate-change-disaster/
Slow moving disasters aren't dangerous.

Why even bother trying to reduce carbon emissions when there's a giant blob called China in the far east that constantly shits out pollution?

vocaroo.com/i/s1GvSDPjHfk2

This.

wew lad

global islamic gommunism

Fuck all because global warming is a myth the worlds water patterns go in cycles we have always had times when it gets hotter then we have times when it gets colder why do you think we had ice ages m8

vocaroo.com/i/s1l5LNEGh4wS

I remember people """experts""" telling us that we won't have Antarctica by 2015 or so. If I am not mistaken, the amount of ice has increased.

you eben SOUND like a faglet

how long is your hair?

>News sources need to stop using buzzwords and clickbait. We passed a milestone, not a "tipping point".

Stupidity is a bless

do more

vocaroo.com/i/s17lmsH0ewRJ
BIG BLACK COCk

>says incredibly nervous poster for the 15th time

Dank World Order.

There is a bigger chance of Trump actually winning than any of this man-made climate change bullshit happening. Literally none.

>vocaroo.com/i/s17lmsH0ewRJ
gripable

Thanks for the laughs.

vocaroo.com/i/s1AyBNTmr7CG

vocaroo.com/i/s1SUTkoeEI5z

vocaroo.com/i/s13HWceI3f1I

what is this? a vocaroo for ants?

This is a confusing thread.

well good

if killary becomes president we'll all die anyways
and if this is legit GREAT we'll all die for sure!

I'M GONNA DIE ANYWAYS FAGGOT LET ME BE THE FINAL GENERATION LET IT COME LORD GOD.
WE WITNESS YOUR FINAL STORY

I CHALLENGE MANMADE CLIMATE CHANGE FAGGOT-SHILLS TO COUNTER-ARGUMENT THIS

sustainableoregon.com/_wp_generated/wpcdf36281.png

If you really care about CO2 then buy a lot of land and plant a lot of trees

Why people who rant about CO2 don't make their private forests to show off how much they make clean air?

That's because you are faggots, who think that you can make world better with fines, but thanks to you spineless faggots you feed corruption
Please kill yourself, you didn't posted any facts, just some cuck opinion

vocaroo.com/i/s1y3N0tr6guF

vocaroo.com/i/s0bxhd3yO2pg

grapevine.com.au/~pbierwirth/co2toxicity.pdf

e360.yale.edu/feature/insect_numbers_declining_why_it_matters/3012/

stop with the vocaroo drop your voice an octave to prove you;re not twelve.

fagweight over 300 lbs

PRAISE KEK

vocaroo.com/i/s0qJsFCvlItv
R8

Better
vocaroo.com/i/s09SJNqQTi0I

You realize the reptilians want this to happen so that the planet will heat to their liking. There is a large population of them on their way to re-inhabit the planet and the humans that will be here will be food and slaves. This was always the plan, they created us, we have always been slaves.

whts this meant to prove other than being a drunken poof?

Einstein said once all the bugs go we go

Naawww poor little bitch boy can't belch like a man.

Just nuke China, problem solved.

Actually they'll probably be the first to die off because of how hard they pollute their rivers and skies. You know you're fucked when inhaling the air in parts of China is the equivalent of smoking a pack a day. It's so bad that China imports fresh air from the rockey mountains in a bottle.

was your belch friend... dont be so hard on yourself. your blls will drop soon

We've reached a point that (((environmental """scientists"""))) say will be the doom of mankind! Oh no, we should be really worried just like all those times they they were right about global warming, global cooling, catastrophic weather patterns and rising oceans!

Just the Bees, actually.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-adds-seven-types-bees-endangered-species-list-first-n657926

Who are you talking bro? It's okay to be angry.

Tell me more about greener energies.

I'm particularly interested in mining practices behind the rare earth minerals required to create solar cells and wind turbines.

Oh wait the story is hype..
"It has also been altered to reflect that most scientists say the carbon levels at 400 parts per million are a “milestone,” not a “tipping point.”

greenfag gtfo

HOORAY
Global warming is over and we can finally shut up about it!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

>not milestone
>just not recorded recently
>milestone means its never been at that level b4, when clearly it has

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE VO CA ROOS

I think I want to fuck OP in the ass.

good. you can catch ear gayness doing thus

Forests don't make that much clean air, it's the oceans.

>oh shit its another "sweden's retard brother forces memes" episode

Yet still it's less than a couple of millions years ago.

The main point of the graph is that the global temperature did not necessarily correlate with the amount of CO2 in atmosphere - the temperature even dropped around 180 million years ago just after the increase of atmospheric CO2. And yet we hear about 'global warming' and warnings about how we are all going to fry to death with no fresh water and habitable land - nobody is talking about the unknown effects of CO2 on the human body and the life forms that are essential for our survival (common biology says that plants for one should thrive).
Second, we see drastic changes in atmospheric CO2 millions of years before man came into existence with his combustion engine and factories. Eyjafjallajökull showed us that a single volcano eruption can have more impact on the global climate than all human activities together. So the statement that climate change is man-made seems questionable.
Furthermore, climatology as of yet seems to lack scientific method. A year ago NASA scientists were confused when Antarctica gained ice and yet the level of oceans has increased. The official statement said that 'If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for.' Modern cloud simulations are not accurate enough even to predict the weather (not talking about news forecasts - this affect commercial routes and flights as well as the trajectories of hurricanes). So they are completely unable to predict the movement and amount of clouds that play a major role in determining the global temperature and climate, they also have no idea how the seas and oceans work. Basically it's 'fortune telling from coffee grounds', so it's questionable whether statements by such scientists should be taken seriously.

>What the fuck will you do now Cred Forums? What will you do in your final years?
Watch the world and everything on it suffer while trying to survive

We as a species deserve it for being the worst animal ever to rise from this planet, who knew the destruction of a planet was entirely possible by one species alone

Human master race, more like fucking parasite that has destroyed their host desu

well then, save me some glyphosphate and just broadleaf yourself

>there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for.

popsci.com/under-shroud-mt-pinatubos-massive-climate-impact

Sulfates from eruptions. Global dimming, I talked about it before. Reduction of Solar Forcing reduces the amount of received heat in the atmosphere, warmer water undergoes thermal expansion, if there is less sunlight heading the water, there is less thermal expansion.

There's also the other effects of global dimming from our industry to consider. Sea level rise has been slowed directly because of this process.

You will only survive if you have a big nose - the bigger the nose = the more oxygen you breath.

Here's the paper on it.

nature.com/articles/srep31245

who cares

>tfw inherited a big nose from armenian grandfather
Noise.

Climate change will lead to *relatively* near-term human extinction. I promise you that.

Good.
If our only purpose on this planet is to serve as tax cattle then the sooner we die, the better.
Let's see those cunts rule corpses.

make way for the true kangs

>fearmongering to tax us for breathing because "muh climate change"
fuck off cunts
say it with me
NATURAL CYCLE

It was warmer during medieval warm period and even wormer during roman warm period, yet I don't see humanity going extinct.

idk the world was way hotter when the dinosaurs were around and they did just fine

Possibly. It'll definitely force places like China and India to adapt or get fucked. Those 2 are the biggest abusers when it comes to pollution.

Even if we're to assume climate change isn't a thing, their level of pollution is fucking disgusting.

who cares if greenland and antarctica are melting

i thought they were supposed to melt once we left the ice age

We didn't leave the ice age yet.

Hold up there , dont forget Breivik.

*enter

exactly

Global warming is fake.

The medieval warming period was not a world-wide warming.

How many times are people going to keep repeating this kind of bullshit.

I tried to stop it for years.

Exterminating the majority of the population of earth(non-whites)

>why is it not hot during winter?

Clearly you've never been to Houston

Wtf, is political opposition not allowed in Canada?

Harambe wouldnt have wanted this

Well, gents. It's been an honor and a privilege shitposting with you for these past couple of years. One last check em for the archives.

>assuming my gender
>fuck you shitlord
>even tho is actual gent

Allow me, fatass.

Last one before I go.

public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/unprecedented-arctic-change-demands-action

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Did you know that if you put a lot of food on your plate you will reach a point where you can't eat anymore of that food within the time needed to consume it?

OH NO TOO MUCH CARBON

TOO MANY PLANTS WILL HAVE TOO MUCH FOOD TO EAT

ABSOLUTLEY Zzzzz

Glaciers have been receding and growing cyclically for hundreds of years. Recent glacier melting is a consequence of coming out of the very cool period of the Little Ice Age. Ice shelves have been breaking off for centuries. Scientists know of at least 33 periods of glaciers growing and then retreating. It’s normal. Besides, changes to glacier's extent is dependent as much on precipitation as on temperature.

It already affects us.

Remember physics - how much energy is needed to melt one kilo of ice and how much energy is needed to rise temperature of one kilo of water by one degree C.

It should give you a nice perspective what the ending of ice age on CO2 steroids will mean.

>Earth getting warmer

Double edged sword. I'd love England to have tropical summers, but I also love snow. Still get giddy like a kid when I see its snowed.

>mxing messages
>correct me wrong, but the amount of energy to heat one gram of freshwater = same amount to cool it.

why are you comparing false equivalents, deliberately?

The earth should be warming up, but not at the rate it has been. The issue is that pumping CO2 into the atmosphere will make the earth warmer. Science dictates that it MUST.

Organisms can deal with gradual change; it's how species can evolve over time. However, we cannot deal with sudden change, and neither can the earth. Weather systems get fucked over, plants begin to die, and famine and thirst lead to the deaths of millions.

this, are too much humans, we need to genocide the lesser life. the georgia guidestones are right

State change, m8. From ice to water.

Look it up.

>Do you really think that those rabbit breedig shitskins wont outlive us by taking our land?

taking YOUR land

yes fuckhead,

>how much energy is needed to melt one kilo of ice
>what was starting temp?
>1k joules innit
?

whos the fuckhead now

Written by
(((SARAH EMERSON)))

>Science dictates that it MUST
Kek. The HadCRUT3 surface temperature index, produced by the Hadley Centre of the UK Met Office and the Climate Research Unit of the University of East Anglia, shows warming to 1878, cooling to 1911, warming to 1941, cooling to 1964, warming to 1998 and cooling through 2011. The warming rate from 1964 to 1998 was the same as the previous warming from 1911 to 1941. Satellites, weather balloons and ground stations all show cooling since 2001. The mild warming of 0.6 to 0.8 C over the 20th century is well within the natural variations recorded in the last millennium. The ground station network suffers from an uneven distribution across the globe; the stations are preferentially located in growing urban and industrial areas ("heat islands"), which show substantially higher readings than adjacent rural areas ("land use effects"). Two science teams have shown that correcting the surface temperature record for the effects of urban development would reduce the reported warming trend over land from 1980 by half. There has been no catastrophic warming recorded.

>The issue is that pumping CO2 into the atmosphere will make the earth warmer. Science dictates that it MUST.
I think you mean that some scientific models dictate that it could. Science doesn't dictate anything.

to clarify - to change 1000 ml by 1 deg is 1000 j.

when you dont state start temp sounds like bullshit nub q

then follow up with 'trick question'.. .are you drunk on 10? me, im drunk. pease select excuse

Well then I guess you can shut the fuck up about it

Oh boohoo, carbon dioxide won't go below 400 ppm this year?
Thats like a 30 ppm increase since the 70's! End of the world I tell you! Also we have 400 ppm as a milestone because Bad Things will start to happen and not because its a nice number to scare people with

time to stop having babies, let your "rape culture" enthusiast feminist sluts abort everything

>later
time to bring in 3rd world niggers because you're not having enough babies

Why doesn't someone harvest the methane rather then letting it escape into the atmosphere?

For melting 1 kilogram of ice ( at 0 degrees C) ,which equals 1000 grams, we need 333 Joules/gram x 1000 grams =
333 000 Joules.

Your excuse is counted.

There's going to be a point where our atmosphere is so fucked that you will begin to lose the blue sky. Eventually only looking straight up on a good day will you be able to see a hint of blue, then down the line grandparents will have to tell kids about the glorious blue sky earth used to have.

The amount of water (vapor) the warmed up atmosphere can hold increases.

Because it's not an easy thing to do.

Plants breathe CO2 & non-aerosilized particulate matter doesn't stay suspended in the atmosphere, it falls back onto the topsoil.

You are a fucking retard.

Hey guess what.

I'm gonna floor my 2017 ZL1 as hard as I can when it shows up at the dealership. I hope I kill us all.

The problem is - human rats ate all the plants and overpopulated in the process.

Released some of the tapped CO2 too in the process.

Fuck you & you sycophantic cucks who want the government to nanny everyone around them. You are worse than CTR & googles combined.

>human rats

Kys, Ljubljana

>born just in time to be the last generation

See ya in (((hell))) boys!

It doesn't matter at this point, all you're doing is pissing in to the ocean now. Might as well enjoy yourself with that car, no sense in trying to stop the inevitable.

The Methane Clathrate Gun has already started.
Enjoy the next 15 years.

Human rats yes.
Geniuses are now giving those rats more room to rise the population by moving them from their overpopulated shitholes to still not overpopulated parts of europe/canada/US.

>Implying Co2 is the main cause of warming over literally millions of variables
>Implying Co2 doesn't have a logarithmic ceiling of efficiency past 400ppm
>Implying this is anything new for Earth's climate
>Implying we're in a "warm" period of Earth's climate
>Implying Earth's climate really changes over the course of a single generation
>Implying there are natural countermeasures that will happen even if it goes too far
>Implying humanity didn't exist at far more extreme global temperature averages and conditions and won't continue to exist because we're just that stubborn
>Listening to the MSM and their 97% meme

These were all things I discussed with a local climatologist who didn't play into this crap btw. He said really if things got bad the Earth would "hard reset" with major algae blooms and other things to rapidly overcorrect in the opposite direction and that our great grandsons would be worried about having triggered the next ice age if they weren't in there by now.

He also said that the changes will happen so gradually that we're just going to continue to stay where we are and don't even notice any changes with only the loud minority complaining as always. Oceans rise and cities are flooded? We go the way of Venice and Taxi services now include boats. Temperatures rise? Crops begin to change and trade changes because various countries gain/lose exports because fertile land areas change. We lose fish as a practical food resource? At that point we'll have the tech to learn how if we haven't learned already to turn algae blooms and jellyfish into food to solve world hunger and we'll be colonizing other planets.

So the best thing is to just sit back, invest in the proper future power sources such as Nuclear and Fusion, and live your life normally.

Stop hating on Melania Trump.
Slovenia is lovely.

We have new variable in the system - 7+ billion technology and religion equipped humans.

Nope. Hotter temperatures increase ocean evaporation, which leads to more rainfall. Its entirely possible that deserts could slowly start to become fertile again.

I like your style of argument.