The opiate crisis is now nationwide, and is targeted against whites rich and poor. Who's doing this, why...

The opiate crisis is now nationwide, and is targeted against whites rich and poor. Who's doing this, why, and how do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mastermind.atavist.com/
antilop.cc/sr/
forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/09/30/dea-delays-kratom-ban-more-senators-object-to-process-and-unintended-consequences/#55ed33804f71
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just let the pills melt the pain away

t. (((neoliberals)))

>Who's doing this
drug companies
>why
money
>and how do we stop it
stop being a bitch and asking for 30 percocet for a sprained pinky

(((they))) are doing it

Why would you want to stop it? Hundreds of thousands of people have jobs and sorry their families because hundreds of thousands of people are doing heroin like me as a type this GG

Support*

Start them on Perc 10's or 15's
Step it up to Perc 30's
Cut em off
Introduce H

Rinse and repeat to every rich white kid with cash. Easy Bread

CIA, its why we went into afghanistan. the poppy fields.

that and the lithium and rare earth metal deposits

White man here. Just say no to opiates, ya fuckin degenerate.

Yeah Us took Afghanistan and the poppy fields, viola heroin epidemic.
The Pharma industry must be complicit as well. The Oxycontin epidemic was perfectly in time to create addicts right before the H started to flow.
CIA has owned the Mexican Cartels since the 80's. No coincidence that the H floods America through Mexican gangs.

is everyone here familiar with carfentanil?

I smoked a ton of weed while on strong aspirin during a cold that already caused me to see shit out of the side of my eyes. I'm still recovering from the existential crisis it caused. NEVER FUCKING AGAIN. The memory of myself entering the state of the void and aligning next to infinity. It still leaves me shaking. I still don't know what to do, it scarred me bad. I'm teetering on the edge. Luckily listening to old music bands and laughter helps. But the memory/experience is burned/dented into my mind.

Honestly I could really use a break from reality
Might go make a poppy seed tea tomorrow

opiates are an IQ test

the test is not to take the test

sounds like you're just a pussy. that stuff happens to me all the time and i like it.

>Who's doing this, why, and how do we stop it?

Capitalism has instilled everyone with the belief that hedonism in the manner of dumb beasts is the meaning of life. Capitalism with globalism has dissolved any sense of meaningful community and caused people to become hyperindividualist at the expense of relations.

Opiates are the most perfect drug for this kind of solipsistic, hedonist masturbation.

wtf is "opiate crisis"

finland is third world when it comes to pain treatment, for example they give you aspirin after wisdom tooth surgery when you would probably get vicodin or tramadol in any civilised country

I just didn't like how my mind was actively trying to simulate death and nothingness.

You can't compare that to opioids at all. It would be literally impossible to have an existential crisis on opioids.

A homeless man who's dying of HIV will smile himself to sleep in pissing rain if he has a shot of dope in him.

Weed's a nightmare. Depersonalization/derealization are no joke.

Fine senpai, I just burned a fat joint.
Going back to insanity. If this fucks me worse, I'm coming for you first. I will shit fury all over your post.

I think OP's referring to the market being flooded heroin that has been adulterated with fentanyl, causing overdoses.

>stop being a bitch and asking for 30 percocet for a sprained pinky
Doctor here. This please. My patients on the ward get charted paracetamol (acetaminophen), and if their kidney function is fine, some ibuprofen. I don't even write up opioids until they've had a solid few hours on simple analgesia and are still in pain. If someone is in severe pain, they might score a modest dose of 5-10mg of oxycodone, or if they're extremely unwell, 2.5-5mg IV or subcutaneous morphine.

Would you believe most people don't even end up asking for opioids? Even among my post-surgical patients, about 3/4 go home without any pain meds, and at 2 week follow up are completely fine. It pisses me off seeing other doctors charting unnecessary opioid analgesics right off the bat for the sake of convenience, because nurses end up giving them, even when they're only charted as PRN (as required).

Sure, you still get drug seekers, and generally if I can tell someone is bullshitting, I don't give them anything. They can self discharge, that's their own problem. A lot of the time it's not even worth fighting. You can't fix someone who doesn't want to fix themselves, which is really a majority of addicts.

Now that I'm baked again, it isn't so bad. I can see why it is called the devils lettuce. If the soul is based in the mind, it gets raped for a little bit. I really only started though because I hurt my back on my last day at work and didn't want spend the money for a doctors visit.

Tramadol is a fucking shit drug though. Huge amount of variation in response from person to person, and far more likely to cause nausea, vomiting, and other side effects through its serotonergic actions. If you're going to give someone and opiate, you may as well give a proper one.

That aside, you don't NEED it after every procedure. I had my wisdom teeth pulled under local anaesthetic this year and got by with paracetamol and ibuprofen for a few days.

well good thing they just banned kratom.
the plant in the coffee family that helped people get over opiate and alcohol addiction

it's related to coffee so that must mean it's perfectly safe :^)

This is why we need to legalize fentanyl. Having the white population succumb to drug addictions will increase opportunities for people of color whom were oppressed by the systemic racism. As well employers will begin to second guess hiring a white person because of intolerant business views on drug cultures.

I very much agree Mr. Leaf, kill whitey!

It is safe.

Drugs aren't banned based on safety profiles, by the way.

this

the drug trade should be regulated and taken from the googles

desu, some opioid addicts start out with kratom. The fact that it is sort of intermediary in it's opioid effect, and can bridge addiction to sobriety, also means it can bridge sobriety to addiction.

really nice read

mastermind.atavist.com/

outright banning an herb simply because it fucks with big pharmas bottom line surely isnt a big deal.

now no one will even be able to research it to see if it IS harmful or safe.

Maybe, maybe not. Not sure who the demographics of opiates are, but for weed it just seems like anyone under the sun.

forgot this little gem too:

antilop.cc/sr/

both are blockbuster tier material with Variety Jones and Paul Calder Le Roux being 10/10 Bond villains

I work on a youth psych ward (ages 16-25). About 90% of patients use weed, maybe half use meth, and then you occasionally have other drugs (MDMA, ecstasy, rarely LSD) but those never seem to be "regularly" used. However, I have not seen a single patient in the few months I've been there that uses heroin, so I assume that's more among the older populations.

>Wicked poisons

Duterte them.

I wonder if kratom will ever be legalized again

It got delayed, family

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/09/30/dea-delays-kratom-ban-more-senators-object-to-process-and-unintended-consequences/#55ed33804f71

Yeah I took one pill of tramadol once and was stuck convulsing and shaking hard for hours because I felt freezing cold and fucking shitty and weird as fuck. fun shit

and the heroin from afghanistan also fucks up russia which is a nice side-effect for the US.

The only way we will stop the opiate problem is by getting tougher and cracking down. We need minimum 10 year imprisonment for possession. Maybe we could just go full Duterte and kill them- it would certainly rid society of useless trash.

Also, it would be a good idea to empower employers to terminate anyone on opiates without legal reprecussions.

The people on the drugs deserve no sympathy.

Getting a bit emotional, are we?

>The people on the drugs deserve no sympathy.
but thats wrong, we need to help them get better, the people dealing drugs on the other hand, need old testament justice

>Here's how the war on drugs was failed every time it was attempted, so let's do it again

Going completely fascist won't help you, it will just force criminals to be more organized.

Also since you are jailing people for victimless crimes, if they manage to survive jail you now have a permanent criminal.

U dumb fool even i got hook on opiates which i never heard before taking them now im rehab at home, but cause ur edginess i will fire all the whites workimg on my company inclidung the new with white bitch that just came back from her 3 weeks off the maternity leave

Introduce fentanyl and analogues