Fellow Ameribros- do you even recognize this guy? He's from a time when American Men showed some class

Fellow Ameribros- do you even recognize this guy? He's from a time when American Men showed some class.
youtube.com/watch?v=hlSbSKNk9f0

Enough with the pseudo ghetto nigga culture already.

Poast pics of your American heroes.

Stop being such faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXjdMV7SOfE
youtube.com/watch?v=EbZYRZpNc64
youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww
youtube.com/watch?v=DgJwm9erBaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
youtube.com/watch?v=3zrSoHgAAWo
youtube.com/watch?v=y4NUZJMCJ20
youtube.com/watch?v=aK7BNKVLC08
youtube.com/watch?v=Fty3Nzc-oiY
youtube.com/watch?v=LCSMMoWU8Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=NOfJZeRTdBo
youtube.com/watch?v=UsjYYFHJDm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydj4o2F1c_4
youtube.com/watch?v=sjeBpz7xP50
youtube.com/watch?v=rAV3bOJaQuY
youtube.com/watch?v=JzNguP5FLtg
youtube.com/watch?v=W5QrGD0oUgY&spfreload=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5CZcMwCdgnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That attire only works when the entire society does it.

Just wear smart-casual or sportswear (if appropriate).

>Do you even recognize this guy
Yes you fucking teenage piece of shit
Go put your stupid trilby back on and pretend to be "le so classy xD"

see this

PS That guy seems like the most insufferable cunt.

stay "appropriate" cocksucker

What?

seems important to you

That was just in response to your desire to wear suits and fedoras. "Tone it down" basically.

But by all means, become the meme.

Are those delegates in his hands?

Contrary to popular belief black men weren't always googles, this man here, Nat King Cole was an extrodinary gentleman

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXjdMV7SOfE

OK I get you
It's just that, when I go out and around there's doods coming out of their moms basement looking like they just came out of their moms basement

Post more old music faggots.

Absolutely.

This cat had his nog moments but he showed class and style
youtube.com/watch?v=EbZYRZpNc64

youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww

Too bad this music makes you seem like a fedora desu

JOHNNY CASH
O
H
N
N
Y

C
A
S
H

Here you go. Class
youtube.com/watch?v=DgJwm9erBaQ

fedora was once cool

l2history

Yeah but something being cool 100 years ago doesn't make you not a sperg in current year.

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

>muh sinatra

top pleb taste senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=3zrSoHgAAWo

>do you even recognize this guy?

Some drunken greaseball in a fedora, so what?

Is this classy enough senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=y4NUZJMCJ20

I have old blue eyes on my Pandora

Too few fedoras posted ITT

I saw him mopping the mens room floor at a truck stop
He was telling everyone he loves his job

there's nothing more cringey than watching a millennial faggot make pretend they enjoy Sinatra

>everyone is just like me and don't have different tastes

wew

This. What's next? Drinking gin martinis? Smoking unfiltered cigarettes? Shaving with a straight razor? This isn't 1963 faggots.

That dude is, but Sue is a ho. Somethings don't change

No need to cringe, my child.
I'm 50 something and have paid a lot of attention

>tfw skin is too sensitive for a straight razor

They really do give a superior shave tbqh.

One of these fucking threads again

only 1453 AD kids will get this
youtube.com/watch?v=aK7BNKVLC08

kek

sounds glorious

Don't pretend like we haven't degenerated at all in 60 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fty3Nzc-oiY

this
and so quickly; it's unsettling

Nobody better than Nat.

I fucking love Bobby Darin, though. Still an underrated, literal (Mensa) genius, could write any kind of music from pop to rock to folk to swing jazz with equal brilliance. Amazing voice too. Sadly, he died of heart failure from childhood rheumatic fever at 37. He was originally told he'd be lucky to make it to 21.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCSMMoWU8Hg

Two of Frank's finest hours--bossa nova with Jobim, and in 1943, singing "Day and Night"

youtube.com/watch?v=NOfJZeRTdBo

youtube.com/watch?v=UsjYYFHJDm8

If you guys want to know what American men USED to be like, watch some WWII era movies. The difference is unbelievable. Women too. If I could pick any era to return to, it would be that one.

I still like fedoras worn with a suit. This whole thing of retarded neckbeards in stupid tshirts and fat-ass jeans trying to give themselves class by adding a fedora is basically a crime against an excellent hat. Pic related, how to do it, and only like this. And fucking shave.

Even niggers seemed to be better back then. I love Sinatra, way before my time though. I admired Dean Martin too but he seemed like more of a typical stupid, drunk Sicilian that happened to have a good voice.

Well, now, he was brilliant too. Great singer and player both.

breddy gud

>This isn't 1963 faggots.

And it's a hell of a fucking pity, too. We've fallen so far since then. It doesn't hurt to revisit the times when we had our shit together. May we manage it again someday, somehow.

Dear diary- I met some cool guys on the interwwebs tonight

Dean martin was a stupid drunk Sicilian bu he was a nice drunk and completely lovable. If more drunk people were like him I would hang out in bars more often.

alot of degenerate faggots say they want to go back to woodstock 69 but all i want is to be in a smokey lounge watching the rat pack perform for 3-4 hours when they were in their prime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydj4o2F1c_4

Pretty crazy how fast the jews worked in working to degenerate our society.

This song came out in 1965. I still like it but it's a pretty big difference to the videos posted ITT so far.

brother detected
btw check out billy bob weighing in with some period stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=sjeBpz7xP50

>jews
American society is full of turds.many, but not all are {{{them}}}

to wit

I take this is a le wrong generation thread so i'll join

am I the only one that wishes he had Vincent Price's voice? it sounds so good to my ears but I'm almost sure it makes pussies dry up. women will never understand it.

Cubans used to be cooler too.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAV3bOJaQuY

youtube.com/watch?v=JzNguP5FLtg

This last incredible conga number is from the 1940 film where he met Lucille Ball. He was only 23. She was six years older than him.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5QrGD0oUgY&spfreload=1

Yes, because we degenerated ourselves over the course of America's history. It's not like any (((foreign influences))) had a key role in it or anything..no..

I've known a number of women that adored Vincent Price. I think perhaps he was gay, but that didn't seem to deter them.

I wouldn't mind having his voice either. Really memorable guy. I never realized he was very tall until I met someone who met him. She was a big woman, almost six feet tall in shoes, and he was quite a bit taller. Web says 6'4".

Richard Burton had a great speaking voice. Saw him live as a kid in NYC, in a revival of Camelot. I'll never forget hearing him in person. He had astonishing intensity of presence. I had a front row balcony seat and when he looked up into the stage lights his eyes were the most unusual, vivid shade of aqua-green. I'm glad I had some experiences like that, but I regret that I never saw Sinatra or any of the Rat Pack live.

He's from a time when americans killed around the world while turning their citizens into brainwashed consuming subhumans opening for 50 new years of degeneracy.
But hey I guess people were classy and cool looking

We'll be friends again soon

that last one killed

you retarded faggots
every time i see one of these threads about 'class' its just full of musicians and actors, people who faked it, people who were out of touch with the real men of that era
is it the hats? it has to be the hats
what is it with you guys and the goddamn hats

not an argument.

>people who were out of touch with the real men of that era
>[citation needed]

>we degenerated ourselves

well there you go. survival of the cleverest

we were weak and gulllible

There is no strong or weak or cleverer about it. The jews subverted our media and brainwashed us over decades.

find and poast your fav link

I'm a Cred Forums ruling class member and I approve this frogpost.

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

proper get but give me something, you nazi cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=5CZcMwCdgnY

Back when music was really classy.

Americans doing the jobs the French wouldn't do/ran away from