Polish gov't want to totally ban an abortion...

Polish gov't want to totally ban an abortion. This would make our abortion law even more strict than that in arabic countries where abortion is possible when woman's life is in danger.

Right now abortion in Poland is only possible in three cases - in case of rape or if woman's life is in danger or if fetus is deformed. New law would ban it even in those cases. Woman who would break the law could face 5 years in prison.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zM3GtcB
wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/polityka/artykuly/530416,morawiecki-sciagnie-do-pracy-w-polsce-bialorusinow-ukraincow-i-wietnamczykow.html
rp.pl/Spoleczenstwo/160609815-IBRIS-Polacy-chca-calkowitego-zakazu-aborcji.html
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-women-strike-abortion-laws-restrictions-changes-economy-a7339141.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/23/polish-lawmakers-anti-abortion-bill
rt.com/news/361316-poland-protest-abortion-law/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
natemat.pl/190953,ministerstwo-finansow-chce-wycisnac-dodatkowe-3-miliardy-vat-z-oszustow-zaplacic-moga-takze-uczciwe-firmy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty shit desu
But I'm on Cred Forums so I gotta be some kike religion and say good on them

just wait until the diversity train breaks through.

all of the half-orc rape babies will go unaborted.

>negro rapes your wife, have to give birth to that mut rapebaby because "muh shitskin carpenter son of god"
Or
>realise your child will be an abomination and that you will spend time and effort on it instead of having a genetically healthy child, but you can't abort because "muh Jewish skydaddy"

banning abortions leads to illegal abortions.
also, cant you just go across the border to germany to have an abortion?

Yeah but if they find out you did it's 5 years of jail for that... Freaking cathocucks

There should be some exceptions. But I guess religion doesn't allow that.

>cant you just go across the border to germany to have an abortion?

This would count as an illegal abortion and could end with woman being send to prison for 5 years

>Thoughts?

Good stuff and only a problem for non-poles because they don't understand the Catholic position and alternatives that brings this upon and that they will then default to.

When is the final verdict, Poles?

lol find out how?
abortion police?
will they seriously check visits to the doctor to see if you brought your pregancy to term?
jesus christ poland what is wrong with you?

>Poles
>Catholic
Choose one.

Good
those who are hell bent on abortions can fuck off and either die from backstreet abortions or learn a valuable lesson that get knocked up has consequences.

Ireland here, were gonna have a vote on abortion soon and libs are going all out.
The only issue is we have many nigs and muslims here now and all our white women will stop breeding until 30-ish.

There really shouldn't be. In case of the mother's life, we should be trying to save both lives even if it fails to ultimately save the life of the infant rather than setting out to kill them outright. Deformities is an ambiguous ground and assistance should be given to victims of rape - not do violence onto the child for a crime done to the mother.

Maybe they are doing it because everyone just said "I was raped" (or the other two) as an excuse so they would be able to get their abortions?

It's bullshit tho, no woman should be forced to give birth to a retard.

Amen!

>Gubmint wants to increase birth rate and bans aborshun
>Only more cripples and bydlo are born

t. catholics

We have two polands. A and B. One is ultra leftist and second one is uber right.
Oh and there is Poland C near 50% of polacks who dont give a shit dont vote.

>Deformities is an ambiguous ground
Fuck off.

Kek, no self respected black person would touch you bird shit-skin subhumans. Your race is currently being depopulated little by little and no one will miss you crackers but yourselves.

>Polan enforcing Catholic sharia
Where are them Soviets when you need them....

>white Americans
>not same trash as Mexicans and niggers

No

>no one will miss you crackers but yourselves.
And all the niggers whos welfare is paid for by white taxes

STOP
GETTING
KNOCKED
UP

STOP
KNOCKING
PEOPLE
UP

>Maybe they are doing it because everyone just said "I was raped" (or the other two) as an excuse so they would be able to get their abortions?

Not really. Abortion in Poland is considered the last resort and those three cases were agreement between church and state and now church want to break this agreement and our current gov't is doing everything that church want.

No. The mother has a priority as she can give birth to more children. If the mother dies, then you essentially leave behind a depressed single dad.

Bingo

>religious nutts defending the birth of retards and negro rape children

Shove a foot up there cunts

Abortion is a form of eugenics.

Christians are okay with having a mongrel population because muh Jeebus.

>not being celibate
?

Do these type of politicians have an IQ over a 100? I guess they need to experience this type of shit in their family to see logic. Those 3 reasons are legit.

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internet
!!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

I'm Polish and I love the new government. I can't support the proposed changes though, the current laws are pretty based.

>married couple try for baby
>get a downsyndrome parasite as "child"
>can't abort
>have to spend whole life raising that useless leech and will never have time nor will to raise a real child

Or
>be woman
>walk down the steet
>Dequan and Abdullah rape you
>have to give birth to filthy sandnigger baby

>Poland wants to ban the murder of babies

wow how awful!

>No. The mother has a priority as she can give birth to more children. If the mother dies, then you essentially leave behind a depressed single dad.

u wot
Nothing risks the mother's life here and western law does not work under utilitarian organization but Natural Rights - whether they largely fake the legitimacy of the claim or not.

What kind of arguments are being used to justify banning abortions when the life of the mother is in danger, or when the child is severely deformed? It seems utterly bizzare that the already strict abortion laws you guys have aren't enough. It seems like utter insanity.

>Tfw we are becoming the token Venezuela of alt-right

Will we be all forgotten too as soon as our society collapses upon itself?

>"There is no jew or Greek, we are all one in Christ"

Christianity is worse than communist internationalism and capitalist globalism combined

godspeed

>I'm Polish and I love the new government
>lives in Canada

How about you come back here and pay all that ridiculous they've come up with like tax for rainwater. If you lave them so much that shouldn't be a problem right?

Downies are nice. And why would you pass up the opportunity to raise your very own Uncle Tom? Tell him exactly what happened.

*all that ridiculous taxes

>Polish women leave cash in the UK to abort
>others drop out of the workforce
>overall percentage of women in the workforce goes down
>wages stabilize
>birth rates go up
>youngest population in Europe

From a purely economical perspective this is not a bad thing.

It's not a nice solution, but it seems like a decent enough emergency measure.

Kek, you can all fuck off

Abortion in Poland is the topic used by all governments for decades as a curtain for shady stuff

Already PiS leader Kaczyński said that the voice of the public cannot go unnoticed and soon they will propose a more liberal alternative.

But of course dumb wykopek like OP is blinded by Cred Forumsermin on Cred Forums sperging about Poland.

When will you faggots learn

>a fetus is a baby
If it can't survive outside the uterus then it ain't human.

As said, cathocucks are sick

Diaspora people are vermin

>"Muhmy, dawdy I can count to potato now"
Downies are disgusting.

>raise uncle Tom
>in country without black people
What is the point in that?

A fetus has no memories, no personality, it has no experience of reality, if it dies it will have lost nothing. A mother has everything to lose. Banning abortion, especially in cases of rape or severe deformity, is just bringing suffering into this world.

That's just a project and it will never pass. There is a fraction of ultra-retards in currently governing party that come out with this kind of changes each time they get elected. Then they cause shitstorm like what we currently can see, their support drops and they lose. I guess some idiots never learn.

>I love the new government
I would to if i didn't live here.

>2273 The inalienable right to life of every innocent human individual is a constitutive element of a civil society and its legislation:

>"The rights of the person must be recognized and respected by civil society and the political authority. These human rights depend neither on single individuals nor on parents; nor do they represent a concession made by society and the state; they belong to human nature and are inherent in the person by virtue of the creative act from which the person took his origin. Among such fundamental rights one should mention in this regard every human being's right to life and physical integrity from the moment of conception until death."80

>"The moment a positive law deprives a category of human beings of the protection which civil legislation ought to accord them, the state is denying the equality of all before the law. When the state does not place its power at the service of the rights of each citizen, and in particular of the more vulnerable, the very foundations of a state based on law are undermined. . . . As a consequence of the respect and protection which must be ensured for the unborn child from the moment of conception, the law must provide appropriate penal sanctions for every deliberate violation of the child's rights."

>Prenatal diagnosis is morally licit, "if it respects the life and integrity of the embryo and the human fetus and is directed toward its safe guarding or healing as an individual. . . . It is gravely opposed to the moral law when this is done with the thought of possibly inducing an abortion, depending upon the results: a diagnosis must not be the equivalent of a death sentence."82

>2275 "One must hold as licit procedures carried out on the human embryo which respect the life and integrity of the embryo and do not involve disproportionate risks for it, but are directed toward its healing the improvement of its condition of health, or its individual survival."83

>I'm Polish and I love the new government.

Being a proud Polish patriot outside of Poland is pretty trivial these days.

It is remaining a patriot while you live in Poland that is the hard part.

Overally Cred Forums might appreciate the stance of our current government on immigration crisis and leftist ideologies, but next to noone on this board is aware that this government is also incredibly inept when it comes to economics and developement, as they are enthusiasts of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''decreeing''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' economical progress instead of CONDITIONING IT. Imagine Bernie Sanders with a very conservative approach to lifestyles and ideologies, but with an unchanged approach to running businesses.

>Already PiS leader Kaczyński said that the voice of the public cannot go unnoticed and soon they will propose a more liberal alternative.

What would be a more liberal alternative besides keeping the law as it is?

Estonians are going extinct from low birth rates.

Good mathematic skills Andrzej

Things are improving, but even if that's true, I don't think having more retards and rape babies is a good solution.

You get to pander to the church changing the law and then you get to pander to everyone else by changing it back.

this faggot is a liar, the new act will allow abortion if the mother's life is at risk.
It's evil govt wants to push the reform xDDDD, this fucking Act is fruit from a petition which was going around for the last 3 years, it collected 1.7 million signatures and then it was sent over to the Parliament to discuss.

The main target of this reform is to stop the eugenical abortions, there are also plans for even better support for mothers that decide not to abort,- carrot and a stick technique.

To all the edgy idiots le dumb catholics, fetus is not q baby xDDD - you do know who made abortion so popular and fed all the lies right? ((()))),- Mary Sanger and the Rockefellers and a couple of others all wanted to rid the world of "the human trash" in pre-war America.

Fuck.

What? You don't believe that downs and kids without limbs are a viable work-force? You dirty ableist!

I'm so sorry about that law, polebros. Fight it whichever way you can.
What's even worse, they plan to do pull the same kind of shit over here, too. Good thing i'm a neet and will never have to deal with 3DPD women problems.

another idiot xDDD mothers will not be prosecuted you dumbshit ignorant debil, abortionist scum will though.

This is absolutely fantastic news. Don't listen to the Jezebels.

I know Poland has a hard time right now, but remember, spiritual happiness -> material happiness. In the long run, you will be better out.

Hey maciej, when will you stop leeching off the brits and come back?

>Abortion in Poland is the topic used by all governments for decades as a curtain for shady stuff

PiS rode the whole shitstorm regarding the Muh Smoleńsk cross as their personal carriage into relevance, now the opposition is doing the same with the shitstorm regarding abortion smoke curtain.

Is it really that strange?

Fuck off you diaspora faggot. You don't live here and don't know what's really happening so don't try be smarter than everybody else when you get all your information from gov't controlled media.

>babby discovers universalist religions
why are you against islam if you hate christianity?

>mfw

you do know that Poland is a democratic country right? .7 million signatures.. i cant really see any acts of the le evil pinguins trying to force the govt, go and read some GW or onet you lewacka kurwo

>spiritual happiness
Yeah, i'm sure retards and rape babies will give us plenty of that.

>Good thing i'm a neet and will never have to deal with 3DPD women problems.

How old are you?

what about hormone pills Cred Forumsacks?

Import Zika ASAP

I'm sure the parents forced to raise a monster that requires 24/ supervision for its entire life, or the woman forced to raise the child of Jamal the rapist will enjoy a lot of "spiritual happiness"

You're literally bringing suffering into this world for no reason. If you've never experienced anything you lose nothing by not existing. It's morally evil to cause more suffering.

Jesus, diaspora really is the fucking cancer.

jew pls i know more about whats foig than you do xD now i wasnt asking, it was an order, go back to your leftie sites lewacki smieciu

Then why won't you come back? Oh, right. You can live of gimmiedats in britain. Pierdol się biały murzynie.

>700 thousand people, most of which are man, are to decide about life of 19 mln women just becuse catholic church, which controls gov't, supports their idea

wew lad

Islam is aimed at establishing a world state under Arabic nationalism (the caliphate).

>retards and half-humans bring spiritual happiness
Am sure no one is as happy as the parents who have to bring up a sobbing, moron who will die at age 30 and never be able to work or achieve anything.

>being forced to give birth to abhuman and rapebabies
>good
Go fuck yourself.

Majority of Poles support ban on abortion. Around 59%. Among 18-24 year olds 79%.
Only harlots and fornicators are upset.

Gotta keep the rapebaby and claus my friends or you're playing right into the hands of the leftists. Once that law is up they will do everything in their power to get Jamal and friends to rape every Polish bitch they can find.

Majority of women oppose abortion in Poland

>implying catholicism ain't worse than leftism

Haven't the brits kicked you out yet, Karol, or are you incognito toilet sweeping?

But user, ape babies bring you spiritual happiness! Every nigger embryo is sacred!

>my face when people can't see that religious ideas also have civil use

I am glad I voted for PiS in elections. The only thing that upsets me is their anti-Russian stance and bringing Ukrainians to take our jobs.

>not understanding orphanages exist more frequently in catholic countries
WEEW LAD

>Countries in Europe are either going full cuck leftist or crazy religious right

I want off this wild ride

Pawel, go back to bed, your boyfriend needs another round.

stop changing the topic you chronic fucking liar, you wrote some bullshit, and it was uncovered to be bullshit. So let me rephrasae:

- Women will not be going to prison.
-Women who will be under a threat of life if they'd have to give birth, will be given an abortion as an option.
- The assosiation that came up with the petiton for the change in law did it on their own, theyd come up to the churches, and ask people to sign it, I have signed it too.

When the petition reached 1.7 million signatures,- you only need a 100k for the parliament to consider iit,t was sent down to the legislature.

All the atheisst, lgbt, feminazis etc, are panicking and protesting hurr durr evil right wingers want toenslave women " my cunt is my body" etc.. so in my opinion, anyone who shits on the law, lies about it, and hates the govt on this forum, is probably a gay, or a son of commies. or something in between,- pretty much a lefty retard.

Based poland.

1.7 million

if you are so butthurt why didnt the left come up with its own civic peittion? xDD

If you are so glad, why did you run off?

Then we shall make a sacrifice of them.

I left in 20011 after 3 years of trying to find work. PO ruled back then

>islam = arabic natioanlism

"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided."

Q.3:105

>dude lets force women who are unfit to be mothers to be mothers lmao

great plan and I'm sure crime and welfare wont skyrocket in 20 years from all the fucked up children of single mothers who didnt even want them

Daily reminder that the diaspora should be stricken of their citizenship (speaking of Yugo experience)

How's things in Eesti?

Women will be going to prison if they abort a fucking rapechild or a retarded spacewaster.

>gay people
>caring for abortion
What kind of drugs are you on, you fucking molested altar boy?

Go back to brushing your teeth, Estonia. The USSR no longer controls you ideologically. Start acting like it.

Abortion is arguably the biggest stopgap in the Men's Rights movement. Once abortion is legally and cheaply available men will no longer have to hand the next eighteen years of their life over depending on the decision of the woman they got pregnant. Keeping a baby will literally be 100% a woman's decision, and if a man pays half the abortion cost then he can walk away scot free. That is if the laws follow logical suit, lel.

[Am I being retarded? Is this the case in any abortion-happy liberal utopia?]

< country that threatens Poland with nuclear extiction every couple of years

I'm not the OP you drooling retard. And yeah. I will change the topic when someone who sings prises for the goverment ran off to steal shit from brits. I hope that they will finally kick your lazy ass out of their country.

>why didnt the left come up with its own civic peittion?

But they did. PiS blocked it in the first reading in Sejm. This ignorance only shows how misinformed you are - please leave this thread and don't make a fool out of yourself

Looking at the women in that crowd it amazes me that anyone would want to get them pregnant in the first place.

>.7 million signatures..

Collected from the elderly on their route to a Sunday mass - i.e the demographic that isn't going to be affected by the mishaps of abortion ban in the slightest.

>you do know that Poland is a democratic country right?

It was possible to send the Civic Platform flying, PiS is doing their best to prevent this from being inflicted on them.

>i cant really see any acts of the le evil pinguins trying to force the govt,

Clergy in minor towns is no stranger to telling people how they should vote and PiS keeps their pockets lined up with donations to ensure that they will remain the party on the mouth of clergy.

It is truly hard to find work when your only qualification is cleaning someone else's feces.

>spreading Arab language
>Arab calls to prayer can be heard via megaphone
>spreading Arab mythology
>spreading Arab traditions
>spreading Arab clothing

Bog te jebo, izrode Sandžački

Im studying, then 3 years worjk experience and il be going back to Poland..

Option A- go back to Poland now and become a factory operative that pays little if any tax
Option B- finish uni, get some work expeirence, go back to Poland to become an employer/or a worker that gets paid loads thus - hgher amount of tax..

whats better for the state?

But PiS is back in power now! Why won't you come back? Gimmiedats really are that enticing, aren't they?

proofs?

There is 8% unemployment in Poland and 2.5 mln Poles fled it to find work. Poland doesn't need a single immigrant.

Like said, the diaspora is the plague of every nation

>threatens with nuclear war
You like to eat the shit you clean, don't you?

There is still no work in Poland due to Ukrainians taking our jobs.

>Im studying
Sure. You are no better than shitskins. You come to someone's country and leech their money.

based

i think its great, the next step is to ban water and air, only then the mission will be complete

Absolutely based

Now purge yourself of that filth that you have in your picture.

Thoughts?
Good thing you don't bring in any rapefugees.

>is misinformed/uninformed
>comes here to debate shit

>Ukrainians taking our jobs
The fucking irony.

Just move and study here then. Or do you think that Polish public education is worse than British one?

>I am glad I voted for PiS in elections.

>Continues to live in the UK

Harlow Chavs killed the wrong Pole.

Elderly demographic? Lol,79% of Poles between 18-24 are for total ban on abortion

That's the next part of the master plan. Priests can't stop whining about poor refugees.

POLAND NO!

In general I think abortion is pretty silly. You really shouldn't have to get to that point to not want babies, you need to prepare beforehand. I think however, that cases that we out of the hands of the woman, such as rape, or one where the woman would die or the quality of life of the child were to be very low, abortion should be an option, but only in a case by case basis. I'm still not sure whether low income and stupidity count as poor quality of life though...

If my wife got blacked I'd abort that shit immediately.

>You really shouldn't have to get to that point to not want babies
That kind of abortion is already illegal. We are talking about retards and rape babies.

If somebody doesn't want children, just avoid having sex.

Wow, thanks for clearing that up.

It really seems like a dick move, then.

1. Blackmarket abortion will exist and (((gynaecologists))) will make more money out of it now.
2. Rapemixing will be a thing finally, how could a woman abort nigger rape baby and get scot free with it? Now she can't! (in theory)'
3. Yay for spending my taxes on retards who will never bring anything of worth to society. Inb4 downie's lives matter

You are the devil. Black fetuses are sacred. And there is NOTHING wrong with rising another man's baby. Just ask Joseph.

>woman will die if she doesn't abort
>she's forced to die by the state because she tried to have a kid

Broland you're going too far

B-but sex is fun! We must do fun.

>There is still no work in Poland due to Ukrainians taking our jobs.

Guess what? Your 'excellent' government wants to flood this country with them on a level that will make rapefugee crisis seem insignificant:

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/polityka/artykuly/530416,morawiecki-sciagnie-do-pracy-w-polsce-bialorusinow-ukraincow-i-wietnamczykow.html

Rape babies should have the option of being aborted, as early as possible. There is no possible way the person would be able to forsee that pregnancy.

Why is it a total ban? Why not allow for the exceptions of rape and deformity?

They want children. They just might not want a downie or something they will spend rest of their lives taking care off.

Well according the data this guy pulled out of his ass 79% of young Poles would prefer to rise black rape baby even if their wife would die at childbirth. How would you call those young brave Poles?

How come you let your government pass all kinds of bullshit?

Is there a huge swarm of hicks somewhere that overrule the vote of normal people and elect these idiots?

What, Why? What you have is perfect

Pols getting cucked by catolics again I see.

>Good thing you don't bring in any rapefugees.

Government wants to remedy population and workforce shortage by importing Ukrops, Belarussians and Vietnamese.

Are YOU man enough to STEP UP to THE PLATE and FINISH what ANOTHER MAN started???

>Polish gov't want to totally ban an abortion.

Nope. All life is sacred.

Good, maybe sluts and whores will think thrice about spreading their legs for every beta cuck that wants to pay them.
Also, soldiers are needed for the upcoming kebab removal.
Degeneracy is kill. Celebrate it.

Yes

Cucks famlam

Pretty good for now, right wing is a bigger threat than the left wing, but since Estonia is a very secular country I don't think they'll ever gain as much influence as they did in Poland.

I realize this is an unpopular opinion on Cred Forums, but I have nothing against liberalism, as long as it stands up for itself. Western civilization is greatest civilization to ever exist, the fact that we live in the most peaceful and prosperous countries in human history is testament to that. Unfortunate side effect of all this peace and prosperity is decadent fools who take it all for granted and think everyone in the world wants the same things we do.

rp.pl/Spoleczenstwo/160609815-IBRIS-Polacy-chca-calkowitego-zakazu-aborcji.html

There is nothing about black babies thoughu

If regular abortion is already illegal I actually think this is a little bit too far then

Rarely, but occassionally, killing unborn child has much higher benefit than cost

>Good, maybe sluts and whores will think thrice about spreading their legs for every beta cuck that wants to pay them.
Again. This kind of abortion is already illegal.

The previous govt was full of shit. People knew this one isn't going to be much better but still, so they've voted and in the end they have majority in parliament so they can pass almost everything that doesn't require changing constitution without even trying to convince anybody else to vote for it. Yay indirect democracy.
t. posted from my wife's son's computer

Majority of people in Poland are against abortion, refugees and are right wing.

then what is the problem? sounds like a law we need over here.

Abortion is the lesser of two evils in these cases though, and early enough in the pregnancy, surely the foetus is not considered as human?

>t. posted from my wife's son's computer
Kurwa, czy sarkazm musi cie przez łeb palnąć żebyś go zauważył?

>Lol,79% of Poles between 18-24 are for total ban on abortion
> Poles between 18-24
>between 18-24

Dude, most of them lives off their parents and isn't even married, to say nothing of their offspring.

Only after they find work, establish families of their own and live independent lives they gain worldview grounded in reality.

It is good because it will teach people to a) be careful about sex b) be careful of rapists and c) be careful about when and with who they reproduce

They want to ban aborting retards and rape babies. You know, people we don't need or want.

I don't give a shit about abortion but i like when feminists and liberals are pissed :D

Hail Prawo i Sprawiedliwość! Never stop the butthurt!

Leave and never go back to your cucked country again.

>be careful of rapists
Yeah, i'm sure your woman getting enriched en masse simply aren't careful enough.

You don't want babies? Stop having sex hahha

Read the thread.

What we had before 1993 - abortion if you want it, after 1989 you've had to pay for it. After 1993 - if the fetus was deformed or posed a danger for the mother(which basically means - the kid will be retarded) or if it's rape baby. They want to ban it too which is not a coincidence seeing as such large part of our government has are (((we all know who))) and they want to push for rapemixing.

>a) be careful about sex

What does that even mean? How would they predict that fetus will be deformed or woman's life will be in danger.

Based Poland putting sluts in their place

>inb4 white knights complain

American pre1973>>>>>post 1973

>What does that even mean? How would they predict that fetus will be deformed or woman's life will be in danger.
By breeding with the best african stock only of course!

I am "pro life" but this is silly in my opinion. The cases stated in OP (mothers life in danger, deformed fetus) should be allowed.

Promiscuity and degenerate behavior are NOT reasons to have an abortion.

put them up for adoption, conscript them in the kebab removal force, deathpenalty on rape?

also this

It's the will of the people

>According to the recent IBRIS poll research, about 59% of the adult Poles wants to ban any form of abortion except for the state of emergency when mother’s life is in mortal danger.
>Among the youngest ones, 18-24 y.o. , the total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts

They can stop reproducing altogether. There will be no negative consequences for the country whatsoever. I mean, we don't actualy need more those nasty white people! There are all those vibrant cultures in africa we can import and teach them to be good catholics. Win-win!

Why? did it pass through?

ITT: Cred Forums trolled because Catholic nation dares to remain Catholic and preserve culture

>right wing is a bigger threat than the left wing

you mean right wing is a bigger threat to the current left wing institution than the left.

honestly, given how much you complain about decandence, you sound pretty right wing yourself. liberals are just a bunch of hypocrites and you really shouldn't defend them.

Yeah. All those fucking sluts getting raped and having retarded babies. Fuck them!

I can't remember. But im pretty sure we already have the technology or getting close to it?

>put them up for adoption
In Dutch orphanages, otherwise fuck you I'm not going to pay for this shit.

>inb4 I totally see people adopting downie infant

> conscript them in the kebab removal force

Pay for it from YOUR taxes, again.

> deathpenalty on rape

How about both.

Polish men look weird.

This.
Abortion consensus had a good deal of completeness going for it.

Technology of seeing into the future? Fucking awesome!

What's that 0.01% of births?

If you were a woman, were raped, and then conceived a child from that rape, would you seriously bring it to term and care for it? Would you really treat the child as if it were one which you created through consensual sex with someone you "loved"? Be honest with yourself.

>But im pretty sure we already have the technology or getting close to it?
Only if the pregnancy is already a thing. Otherwise yes - through in-vitro which is hated by Cathocuck Church as well so guess the stance of the govt on it.

Legislature in in Poland takes many steps but it passed first step already - readings in Sejm and currently rulling party says that they support this initiative.

>Why? did it pass through?

No, it is the proposal for the project that has been accepted, meaning that the government can now stall it until they have no need for it.

Abortion lowers crime rates in a virtually cost free way, what the fuck are you doing you bydlo untermensch
You are supposed to raise the birthrates by improving your economy, not by forcing women to keep their rapebabies you dumb shit poles

>What's that 0.01% of births?
according to little bit more than that

Again if somebody supports it he should adopt at least one retarded kid and raise it from his pocket instead of placing the burden on the entire society(through taxes). Suddenly everybody will be all for aborting retards.

link?

The butthurt NEVER stops

threads about abortion perfectly depict how Cred Forums has succumbed to (((leftism))). an epidemic of degenerate pro-abortion cucks that openly support child murder and the extinction of the white race

k y s

>Abortion lowers crime rates
How come countries with rampant abortion have growing crime rates then?

Yes. And the law is about those 0.01%. "Lol, i don't wanna a baby" type of abortion is already illegal. We are now talking about retards and rape babies. Poland is not US, abortion is already mostly illegal.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-women-strike-abortion-laws-restrictions-changes-economy-a7339141.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/23/polish-lawmakers-anti-abortion-bill

rt.com/news/361316-poland-protest-abortion-law/

Abortion ban might give you moral high ground but it leads to trash producing more garbage?

>extinction of the white race
Pictured: a healthy specimen of the white race evil leftists want to not let be born.

I don't know if someone else mentioned it in this bullshit thread and I'm not going to waste my time on checking it.
It's not a total ban. It only bans abortion of retards.
More importantly, it's not parliament that proposed it but a bunch of catholic fundies (ordo iuris).
It's not going to pass.
It's literally nothing. Stop eating up media bullshit.

>implying only the deformed get aborted
just another non-argument by a (((leftist)))) mongoloid

I don't get it, Poland your abortion rate is already low as fuck. All that's left is literally the rape babies and retards.

Is it the christcucks?

That might be the case in the US, but abortion for socio-economic reasons was banned here in 1993 and currently we one of lowest fertility and homicide rates in the world. So if that law was passed it would not change much.

But that's the fucking low we currently have you dumb turkroach. Abortion is legal only when the kid is retarded, comes from a rape or life of the mother is in danger. I know that you probably feel some kind of kinship with them given your unfortunate genetics but we don't need more goddamn retards.

Furthermore, what's stopping a woman from just crossing into a neighboring country to get an abortion?

>They want to ban it too which is not a coincidence seeing as such large part of our government has are (((we all know who))) and they want to push for rapemixing.
But why go through all of that instead of just flooding the country with rapefugees like they're doing elsewhere?

>Is it the christcucks?
It's Poland. How do you think?

>Pay for it from YOUR taxes, again.
An attitude like that will result in a weak army and a country disarmed, ripe for unstoppable immigration and colonization.
Learn from the west user and see your future. It's getting shit here.

>or if fetus is deformed

Isn't that the default state of any Polish fetus given that it's Slavic? :^)

>weak army
Army with few downies thrown into a mix would surely be unstoppable! The fuck are you even talking about, you LARPer?

But retards are funny :D

>glad i voted pis in elections
>lives in uk

good lord, is it possible to be so autistic?

But we're already paying more than 2% of our GDP on defence which is NATO defense spending goal - and if I remember correctly only France, Greece and USA beside us meet this this goal. Why would we change anything and pay even more?

>mfw I am on the living half

>live in Germany
>REFUGEES WELCOME ALL LIVES MATTER
>WHAT YOU ARE AGAINST ABORTION FUCKING NAZI HITLER SCUM

Russia is doing the same thing. Europeans aren't breeding. It's eiher ban abortion & introuduce natalist policies, or open your borders like Western Europe has done.

Don't agree? Ask the UN un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

Nothing, really - but at least then abortion isn't included into statistics, so it makes the country seem more pious than it actually is.

Fuck this government. They recently banned mouth fedoras, why? They were losing money from cigarette excises.
They'd rather see citizens get cancer and die than lose those sweet shekels. This abortion shit probably is probably also motivated by money somehow, or a smokeskreen to keep the public busy while they quietly push some other legislation to rob them blind.

We have that now. Our current laws are good. Most Poles think that. We allow abortions of rapebabies (because you don't have to want to have a kid remind you of getting abused), life of mother (cause if it kills you there was little point), and deformity (bringing freaks into this world is pointless and overall costs more as they contribute nothing).
It's just that our right-wing party that finally got to power after many years is over-eager to show how right wing they are, and are sucking up to the clergy.

How about morning after pills?
Are the permitted?

If they are there is no reason for women that got raped to get to the point where she has to have an abortion.
And false rape claims will be avoided this way.

And if I remember correctly there is still an option if a woman is in danger and the child has low chances of survival right?

>or a smokeskreen to keep the public busy while they quietly push some other legislation to rob them blind.

It is already working that way:

natemat.pl/190953,ministerstwo-finansow-chce-wycisnac-dodatkowe-3-miliardy-vat-z-oszustow-zaplacic-moga-takze-uczciwe-firmy

Revenues from VAT aren't high enough, so not only there will be no decrease in this tax, but also more money will be dragged from all those whom government has within its reach.

Unlike in Arabic countries giving women health care is legal in Poland, so there is no non-fictional case where the woman's life would be in danger.

Morning after pills are on the way out, prescription only and likely to be banned eventually.
This govt is also against stuff like in-vitro insemination - already stopped state refunds and it's another thing considered for a ban.

If the rapist had a scar on his face for example and the woman feels uncomfortable seeing people with scars, do you kill all of them, too?

good

i maintain that abortion is the greatest crime against humanity in human history. no war, no genocide, comes close.

Holy shit, how 1 person can be so retarded is beyond me

that's a strawman, fuck off

It's not. On the one hand you ban polish death camps, on the other hand you kill relatives of criminals, like the Nazis did.

> Cred Forums finally realizing that Christcucks are not a good alternative to muh degeneracy

thank you Poland

>morning pills are on the way out
you should be thankful for a government like that. morning pills, condoms, etc. allow degenerate sexual behavior - banning them is a good step forward

>so there is no non-fictional case where the woman's life would be in danger.

Our hospitals aren't that pretty - in some cases, should they decide that the patient isn't worth treating due to the severity of his condition, they might merely grant basic treatment that solves nothing.

And even with full treatment it is hard to save the life of a woman whose uterus has been damaged to the point of internal hemorrhaging while also trying to keep the baby alive inside.

Jesus, what's with turks and autism? Is this genetic or something?

You're implying someone intends to kill people looking similar to rapists, now you added relatives.
Can you provide an example?
Again, fuck off with that strawman.

>cross-dressing nigger with a mickey mouse hat trying to rape a niglet

...What?

The abortion consensus doesn't make it MANDATORY to abort a rapebaby.

It says Beware, priest.

ITT you say you want to kill babies of rapists, because they would inconvenience the woman.
Well duh, she was victim of a crime. Of course it's not convenient, but maybe punish the perpetrator instead.

At times like this I'm sad that the Jew zog magic isn't real.

I am going to be laugh when the main burocrat behid that finds out in early pregnancy that his wife is gonna have a grade A tier retard which will be a burden on them until the day it dies.

Oh, so you consider a fetus conceived in rape a relative of a rapists.
Sorry, I didn't follow your cuck logic. Keep raising your raped wife's son then.

He will just get it aborted quietly in germany. Laws are for poor people.

you are a prime example of the cancerous alt-right

you are against immigration and vaguely against degeneracy. but all you want is a society without third-world trash where you could claim all the women. you are unaware (or refuse to accept) the true causes of degeneracy (sexual liberation and the abuse of contraceptive methods is one of them) because you are a filthy degenerate yourself

kys

That's impossible to happen. Politics are hypocrites - he would send her to get an abortion in Czechia and cover it so no one could find out.

Why would it be ok to kill retards pre birth when it remains illegal afterwards?

I'm against it, in fact every Pole should be aborted

Fuck you frequently asked questions.

>where you could claim all the women
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>Right now abortion in Poland is only possible in three cases - in case of rape or if woman's life is in danger or if fetus is deformed. New law would ban it even in those cases. Woman who would break the law could face 5 years in prison.

ridiculous. forcing a woman to have a child under these circumstances is counter productive and inhumane in my opinion.

rape, severe disability, and danger to a woman's life are prefectly acceptable reasons for a woman to terminate a preganancy

There is nothing to consider or guesswork involved in this. Science has reproduction pretty much figured out.

It's only legal to get an abortion up to 15. week here - would you call a 15 week fetus a human being?

>just yell rape
>free abortion
>profit?

If it's not a human being how could you possibly diagnose human diseases like retardation or deformities?

both of these are good advice. we live in a time where nobody wants to take responsibilty for their actions. be it men or women

For a rape to occur there needs to be a rapist involved. You know. Investigation, persecution all the good stuff. Poland is not Sweden.

Animals have those as well.

dont be dense. obviously im talking about proven cases of rape

To occur, really? Then stop investigating, no more rapes :^)

What if it's proven after the kid is born? Still ok to kill it?

youre mistaking being a human with being a person (something which is and always will be subjective)

a human fetus is still a human

u are retarded. a fetus has a 100% potential to grow into a baby (human) which makes killing a fetus murder

im not talking to you anymore because you are just being stupid on purpose

What you had until now seams like best system to me.
Absolute ban is too much

i know, that's the point i was making you numpty.

try reading before responding

>a fetus has a 100% potential to grow into a baby

Implying there is no such things as miscarriages.

You could pull your argument even further and say that a seperate egg and sperm have e high chance of growing into a human if you put some work into it.
Does that mean that it's neglect of human life to not inseminate evvery egg?

You had a good sensible law, now the anti-abortion nuts screwed it up because there will be pushback and the door will be opened and gradually widened.

exactly.

mfw even mudslim women sympathize with poles

The whiter the country, the more they should ban abortion.

We need white children and we need them now.

bistra speed

>slavs
>white
white is an American meme for race-mixed Europeans that no longer have a race

Please tell me that this is a shoop. Jesus Christ.

Fucking this. Having a retarded kid is one of the worst things that can possibly happen to a family.

stupid plungerniggers

abortions for all

Extremely bad idea.

As far as Im aware abortion is a shut and done case, only idiots of society still discuss it's pros and cons. Any women who doesn't want to have children should be able, and even be payed, to abort it.
Because if a woman doesnt want kids shell produce a degenerate who will eventually murder YOUR child, steal YOUR stuff, and live off of YOUR taxes .

>tfw abortion is still illegal in our little european country

christian values strong

can muslims have abortions?

>WHAT YOU ARE AGAINST ABORTION
>FUCKING NAZI HITLER SCUM

Does anyone give a shit about Poland?

I mean, really...

Because they're full of """people""" who need to have an abortion once in a while.
Banning abortion doesn't make then find a better solution, it just leaves the problem unsolved and lets their dumbshit spawn plague the world instead of being coathanger'd.

they should make laws against weebs.

Sharia allows abortion if woman's life is in danger, also:

>Some Muslim scholars also argue that abortion is permitted if the newborn might be sick in some way that would make its care exceptionally difficult for the parents (e.g. deformities, mental retardation, etc.)

so far the liberal side was still

but after abortion was mentioned they went crazy like they can, KOD is/was dying, now they have something to be angry about

yet some Higher Powers are against them: dat lady shouts "end the women dictatorship" (and sheep mindlessly repeat :^)

yeah, I dunno

>Malta
>Center-left government
>Fags can marry legally

It is only a matter of time, they are conditioning you to accept that everything else is gone and taking that last one piece away won't make a difference.

It's OK, they will un-realize this as soon as they see another fag parade where few people dress up as clowns, parade for a while and then leave, causing no harm other than minor butthurt and rainbow-colored confetti.

Then they will use that fag parade to validate their ideas that religion should be forced on everyone, science and medicine should be restricted to where it doesn't contradict religion and hooligan bydlo should be considered prime specimen due to their religious ideals such as violence and lack of empathy.

Quran teaches that a newly formed child is just a blood clot mixed with jizz, so there is a precedence of sorts for allowing abortions.

>the true causes of degeneracy (sexual liberation and the abuse of contraceptive methods is one of them)
Blanket ban on contraceptives could actually help.
The problem is, banning abortion while not banning contraceptives only means that retards too dumb to use contraceptives will be forced to birth the children not even they want.

Abortion topics on Cred Forums are guaranteed to trigger a shitstorm regardless of which country is the OP from.

>mfw katosharia is actually more restrictive about something than regular sharia
And we though that "pislam" is just a joke

The current law is perfect, however, all those women in your posted picture should be burned.

faggot detected

Good for Poland. About time someone had a moral backbone in this world.

hello there

have you read the Sunday Times and eaten the traditional roast beef and Yorkshire pudding already?

(I hope it wasn't Kiteak, you know)

Gay marriage combined with abortion ban doesn't sound like a bad idea if you actually think it through instead of just glancing at it and reacting emotionally.
>women no longer allowed to be whores
>men who don't want women can just marry each other, lowering women's overhuge self esteem
>women stop being such whores because their value on sexual market is no longer overhuge
>women actually have to work their part for the society
Cry "muh degeneracy" and make retarded predictions about sodom and destruction of "family values" all you want, this is actually a good idea that could save family values in the west.

poles should not be having abortions so it might be a good law

>abortion in Poland is only possible

test

>that id

I wish someone would napalmbomb feminst cunt gatherings like in that pic.

I would run out of my house and piss on their crispy corpses.

No, from the perspective of the white birth rate this bad advice.

Abortion is a plague on whites

They should peddle this is the evidence that even Islam is too degenerate for their promised empire and as such PiSlamism needs to be carried to every corner of this continent, nay, this world!

Poles already can't have abortions just becouse they want them. It's reserved for retards and rape children. Do we really want them being birthed?

RELIGION OF LAW
RELIGION OF ORDER
Just like Lech (law and order be upon him) envisioned it.

>If it can't survive outside the uterus then it ain't human.
This is so stupid. You're only definition of being human is whether or not the thing in questipn can survive outside the womb? What about people who depend on insulin injections or coma victims on life support machines are they not human either?

Both of those cases are in the low percentiles especially if you have a good emphasis on family planning from a young age and good morals.

How can Poland adopt a law that would make this country to look like a third world country?

I thought your abortion laws were the same as ours, ie. only allowed when the mother's life is in danger.

Blue = right wing

Poland A and B is becoming a meme