It's worse when women cheat

Starting a new thread cos the Strayan one died. To me it seems worse when women cheat than when men do.

When a man has sex with a woman, the woman's role is always passive (unless you get into BDSM, but I'm not discussing that degeneracy here). The woman gives up emotional trust to the man she has sex with and lets him inside her, both emotionally and physically. The man on the other hand is doing the 'infiltrating', the dominating for his pleasure. He has less of an emotional input into the experience. Even if the woman feels she is giving no emotional input, she has still let another man physically infiltrate her and in all likelihood drop his load inside her. She has given up the biological risk of bearing a child for another man. A man does not have to face the burden of child-bearing.

What are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6JxGC5H3sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well the women would always be raising her biological children

Obviously it's worse..... for you. Works out better for the woman and her potential offspring if she picks what she considers a better mate however.

sex is more costly for the female and thus she has the right to choose mates. contraceptives may help, but there is always a chance of a nine month hell hole

I guess I should have said "morally worse in a relationship"

You're right but you'll never convince a woman of this

By the way even baumeister makes this argument. His argument is that in every culture around the world female cheating is viewed as worse than male cheating same with virginity. He states it's a universal based in biology.

But once again no woman will ever want to hear or believe this

Interesting, do you know the name of that article/paper?

moralfags never had and nevel will have a place on this board

I have it actually let me find it

>Sexual Economics: Sex as Female Resource for Social Exchange in Heterosexual Interactions

I usually take screen shots of papers I read on how shit and disgusting women are so others can hate them like I do. I haven't managed to do this one yet but when I get around to it I'll post it up in threads like this.

Excellent thank you commonwealth brah

I also have a paper on paternity fraud and one on how women have MORE sexual partners than men on average but will ALWAYS LIE about it UNLESS forced to tell the truth under pressure from a lie detector

Called the bogus pipeline

I think cheating is equally degenerate no matter who is doing it. There is no excuse, and all these long winded explanations are just attempts to rationalize being a piece of shit.

Yeah but the problem is that if the mate finds out it's not his offspring, he'll leave her and it. It's a gamble on her part that's better left alone.

She has more to gain from just being honest and monogamous than trying to pull hypergamy bullshit. But she's too retarded to think long-term like that and only thinks in "OTHER MAN HOT ME WANT ORGASM"

This. Cheating is absolutely haram.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6JxGC5H3sU

There's nothing wrong with women cheating, they're right in wanting to find a desirable mate.

>It's worse when women cheat
dickless, frail ego faggot

Absolutely biologically accurate, anyway. Keep this up and the media will label this type of talk as Alt-Right Pepe''s doing.

It's the same the other way, the fear that a man has spermed inside another lady and now will spend his monies and efforts on that lady and her brood instead of her.

Cheaters are terrible people no matter how you look at it.

The two on the right... I'd butter their crumpet if ya know what I mean...

It definitely is. A woman always knows her own child is hers because it came from her body. A man must trust that his woman's child is also his based on fidelity. If she is fucking other guys, he can't trust that remotely, in a state of nature. It's totally different from an evolutionary psychology perspective which frankly BTFO of any other perspective, especially the retarded feminist notions of "equality."

Not the same. A woman will always have the luxury of knowing her offspring are hers. So, her children will always have a devoted caretaker and she won't have to waste her efforts and resources. A man is risking a lot more if his mate is available to other men because he can never know that his resources are going to his own offspring.

I believe this too. There is no excuse for cheating, ever. If you take that stance, it cuts out all the bullshit. People only cheat because they want to fuck someone they aren't currently fucking and you're right -- everything else is just rationalizing being a horny fucker. People in relationships are like spoiled children, they're already getting sex and then act like they NEED sex and have to have it at all costs.

I think it's worse that women cheat though because usually it means they're using their current partner and they could get pregnant and force him to raise another man's child. There are more negative consequences for the male if the female cheats, then vice versa. That doesn't excuse cheating for either party too. It SHOULD mean the male should be more vigilant about her cheating, instead of a being a cuck and making up excuses for her.

Game: cheating on your woman

Alpha Game: your woman apologizes to your mistress for calling her a whore

Nah that's how guys who think they're really alpha end up raising kids who aren't their own. Because that's when she uses his infidelity to justify her own with all his friends.

Regardless if it's the man or woman who cheats, both are fucking degenerates that should be gutted, flayed and hung up from public squares.

I cheated when I was young because my gf wasn't giving up her vagina and I felt guilty about it and would never cheat again but she did take me back and I did end up getting that bagina

I've cheated on most girls i've dated...But i never gave a fuck about the other girl, in fact, i tended to think less of her, and more of my GF after the fact.
Women cheat for emotional reasons.
They don't feel loved.
they love someone else.
they are mad at you
they feel neglected, etc...
Men cheat, mostly, to get a nut, with very little emotional attachment.

I know i should have felt guilty, but i really didn't because i knew it meant nothing to me.
I'd also add that equality or not, the man is still expected to do most of the heavy lifting in a relationship...to coddle and provide for this chick...the least she can do is not go fuck chad because you don't care her moms dog died.

Fuckin preach it