British nationalist civil war when?

British nationalist civil war when?

Never, too many British people are only interested in getting 'on it' at the weekend.

After they take back the colonies and finally win the American Revolution (never).

This and we've already had a civil war. It was shit.

When you have my permission.

No, it gave us parliament

Your country is a call center.

>Implying that millennials belive in warfare as a means for resolution and would partake in it

Poo in loo

can we put the puritans in charge again?

Do it faggot.

>not being prepared for the Final War of Britannia where England finally squashes Jock once n for all

The saltire will be outlawed.

Red Commander standing by

An opportunity for your daily reminder that we've been bringing the bantz and dank memes for longer than most countries have existed.

the night of the knoife when?

Parliament existed before the civil war, what are you on about?

When brexit doesn't happen. Or it happens, but you stay in the Euro Trade Zone.

Article 50's supposed to be triggered in March according to May.

Month pun unintended.

good pun.

Best of luck on that. I wish it could happen without bloodshed, but I have a feeling you guys are going to have to go all Ukraine to get free of the EU jew. If it does come to that, best of luck brother, I'll be fighting the internet war for you guys.

Same in NZ. Degenerates everywhere.

Probably after the German civil war, some time in the next 2 years.

The lefties will throw the first punch, attacking right wingers and nationalists because "We'll turn into the nazis like germany".

Then we'll organise and fight back, hard. Attacking those traitors who tried to force us into national suicide (like germany).

It would most likely be very one-sided, in the sense that they are only capable of organising marches in streets blocking off traffic.
Buying some hipster fashion and having provocateurs in their little protests would be helpful. Could fight them from inside their marches and out.

BRITISH REPUBLICAN WAR NOW

SEND THE GERMAN AND HER GREEK BOYFRIEND TO THE GALLOWS

Parliament caused it. Also, parliaments suck.

>t. Cuckilier

>(((You)))

>Bite him Peper

Is this real?