Happening soon

In France, In a town called Saumur, gardeners employed by the town made a strange discovery. They went to work on an old church. Behind that church there are old natural caves. When they arrived there they saw 3 men getting in a white van and leaving the place. So they went to see inside that cave. They a found ISIS flags, audio and video stuff, newspapers in Arabic, a generator.. So, they immediately alerted the local police, which in turn alerted all the other services of the state : national police, antiterrorist forces, the prosecutor of the republic, the scientific police, etc..

Turns out, it was "just an exercise", led by the military center for nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological defense, allegedly of course. But no one was aware of that exercise, not the local police, not the antiterrorist forces etc.., no one but some general in the army. The question is, why would they need ISIS flags and stuff in Arabic for an exercise, and a generator ? Why didn't they inform at least the local police that there was an exercise going on ? Because that's usually the case. Usually government officials are informed, and the local population too in some cases.
upr.fr/non-classe/decouverte-mysterieuse-de-faux-drapeaux-de-daesh-planque-dune-ecole-militaire-a-sa

Tl:dr frogs find terrorists n shit and nobody knows a thing other than its just a drill bro

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37515992
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-liverpool-street-bus-fire-a7341291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep me posted

Because they want to see how the situation is handled by the entire system. Youre an idiot and so is your mother.

So if you find something like this, who do you call if you don't want a cover up?

0.3 Danish pastrys have been added to your account

N
O
B
O
D
Y

Post it on Cred Forums

You take lots of pics first and anonymously spread them to sites like this one, and all over twitter, liveleak etc., and on FB with a sock puppet account. Send to multiple news stations too--someone will probably take the bait.

Then, finally, call it in from a pay phone or throwaway cell phone.

This is all becoming too much. Everything is fucking staged or a weird coincidence. I don't want the redpill anymore. I want to go back to being blissfully ignorant of all of this. I want to go back to the middle schooler that was happy that we elected our first black president.

Pussy

Post it on Cred Forums
Trips decide

>I want to go back to the middle schooler that was happy that we elected our first black president.

>Nigger lover detected

REEEEEEEEE!

This is standard procedure when probing for weaknesses.
Really nothing special.

So the French gov is printing Isis flags?

Nothing even matters

About time!

Bump this is more relevant than German non-coup

This thread again, come on......

That's norway

steal that shit n¡gguh.

get lots of pennies for working Jennies.

(generator not working girl named Jennifer, although if she's a looker you'll obviously get more)

your digits make 911 four different ways.

not sure if a sick get or not but obviously unique.

guess it is kinda sick.

It seems like happenings have stopped in France for a while now. Nothing big since June. Maybe the threat is largely over.

>generator

..a bakery generator?

>just an exercise

Preparing for a false-flag operation Gladio event. There is no such thing as "ISIS" ISIS is a creation of the west. American and Israeli intelligence agencies control ISIS for their own purposes.

Mostly keeping the sheeple stupid and in a constant state of fear and awe, the desire of the leadership, is to have the sheeple believe in government, believe in the necessity of government, and even worship government if possible.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37515992

I think this is a serious starting point for a happening.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-liverpool-street-bus-fire-a7341291.html

False flag, but ofc since it not kaboom, it's say a drill.

Ghostbuster

gas cannister?

I think the police are just doing a better job of finding them. Perhaps they have figured out a couple more of their comms methods.

The attacks that have happened recently have seemed to be more improvised (knives, trucks, etc).

I doubt the 'threat is largely over" though. The Police could have busted up a number of networks though.

We have lived with 10+ years of constant terror threat in the west, I doubt that would just end.

Keep making fake happening threads, that sure will work well in the long run.

1990: Ooh, a secret cave; wow, occult cave paintings
2020: Ooh, a secret cave; wow, ISIS lair

No one. They wanted their terrorists, they can have their terrorists.

>So the French gov is printing Isis flags?
>Nothing even matters
I wonder if they got it from a website or something that supports isis? Then I wonder if the person involved could be tied with donating to terrorism, and or being a terrorist sympathisers?
Really makes your frontal lobes consume belly mass.

suck it up princess

They only busted up shitty improvised "networks" like the Notre Dame girls. Nothing serious like the Paris-Bruxelles cell.