Steven Crowder is the leader of the Alt-Right now?

When did this happen?

I saw this on twitter: #Crowderfacts

bump. This is serious.

BASED ANGLIN

The word is that Anglin has been trying to get in contact with Crowder to calm down the rhetoric.

Ahahaha this is the perfect treatment for this cuckservative.

>#PowderWithCrowder

I am a kike but after seeing this i love this guy even more haha

wtf? wasn't this guy like the most supportive of jews and israel recently?

He said he's been hiding it all this time. His career is probably over but he had to come clean. Apparently he's been writing articles for The Daily Stomer for years under a pseudonym.

>Apparently he's been writing articles for The Daily Stomer for years under a pseudonym.

That was Joshua Goldberg.

Based Crowder

Nope. Andrew Anglin said Crowder was too extreme for the Daily Stomer.

Is this just Le Ben Garrison h8s jooz meem but with Crowder?

lol i remember that guy. what a fucking lunatic. gotta hand it to the guy though, he fucking trolled EVERYBODY

I dont think he is, never heard of him. I think he's been payed to pretend that he is, media needs a leader face.

Basically

He's a cuckservative who kneels to jews.

He was. But not anymore.

bump

Sorry to ruin the fun but I'm about 99% sure he's getting Ben Garrison'd. People are joking about him being an anti Semite and apparently some think it's real.

Alt Right is not a thing.

Just a meme soon to die

Crowder was a Cruz shill

proof ?

It's the daily stormer trying to troll.

>Dunning–Kruger effect the post

Really can't stand this cunt.

(you)

I thought natt was the leader of the alt right

>Further proving my point

neither can I regardless how much he is against SJW.

Anyone that associate with the alt-right is a jew plant seeking to legitimise the label jews seek to desperately put on the genocidal fascism that is coming.
End of story.

Go ahead Cred Forums, keep turning on your own kind. See how many supporters your cause has when you no longer have any allies. You know how funny it is to watch SJW's attack and destroy each other? Congrats, you're just like them.

There are no leaders.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ALTRIGHT""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When is this forced meme going to die?
I dont know who the fuck is Crowder
Trump is neither a racist nor a nazi so go fuck yourself CTR

Shills ? Jew ? False flag ?
Does it really matters what is ?
In the end, only death awaits filth like him.

I give it 2 -3 years

Alt Right is a thing that predates Trump running for president.

The term was coined to basically sum up everyone pissed of with the current politics and world but that did not want to attach themselves with past terms like Fascists.

Because of that the term is being used quite jewily to bulk up numbers, even though in reality lot's of people in the Alt right disagree with each other.

Also because they want to jew as many people inside it nobody claims to be a leader.

never heard of this foo'

also, will you please knock it off with this "Alt-Right" shit already. A desperate presidential candidate and her shills does not a movement make.

>random faggots like this one or Milo call themselves the leader of alt right and everyone believes them
This should stop, totally defaming the entire movement.

When the nationalism meme dies. Not a day before.

I saw a YouTube video from Crowder's other thread about Emma Watson. This guy lacks a brain, and anyone who subscribes to this shit is also lacking in anything substantial.

If there isn't one by the end of monday, I will have to step in and be leader. If we don't have any order soon, left libertarians will try to co-opt.

I need to rentseek and make some goddamn money off this because otherwise I'm stuck working at walmart for the rest of my life. Don't let me down, internet!

>Serb
>Oppose nationalism

Milosevic would turn in his grave.

It's essentially paleoconservativism but alt-rightards don't know any political terms and think they're special snowflakes so they came up with a new name for something that's existed forever.

>Swede
>Defending nationalism
You're not the smartest one in the village, are you?