I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-betting-odds-make-huge-shift-towards-a-remain-2016-6
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/10/01/UPICVoter-poll-Trump-regains-lead-over-Clinton-as-September-ends/8591475344027/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-were-skewed-toward-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVERYTHING IS DARK

topkek do Cred Forumstards still think he can win?

>lol brexit will never go through look at the polls just give up cuck

dumb globalist

that poll shows Brexit happening at the end there. Certainly closer than this.

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

Also they tracked undecided at 20%. That poll literally shows it could go either way, with at the very end it looking more towards leave.

The Trump v. Clinton polls show him consistently behind.

>over a month away is closer than one week away
wew

Spread truth and logic to other voters instead of being a dick.

And to add, Brexit was just popular vote, American elections have electoral votes to contend with as well and Trump is behind in most of the swing states as well.

>CNN has Trump ahead
B-but muh clinton news network

Yeah the only way Trump wins is if Julian Assange releases a video of Hillary fucking a dog calling it a nigger.

Donald "SlowCucked" Trump confirmed for biggest genetic failure of 2016

>FOR
THE
>PISMIRE
PROLES

>soros shills getting this desperate
>they uniroincally think people will vote for THIS

lel

shows you how bad trump is

wtf ur right

im with her now

im #MentallyHill now

These threads show how much Clinton shills need something, anything to cling to for hope.

Rallies aren't really a good gauge. Rallies are about enthusiastic crowds, when the majority of America isn't enthusiastic about either candidate. What Trump needs to win over are the moderates that don't go the rallies. The rallies just feed his ego and give him a false sense of success.

He needs to win over women, mexicans and blacks - because white uneducated males don't make up enough of the country for him to win.

>Using the Bernie argument.

Does he even have a chance at this point? The media and other prominent individuals all seem to adore that aging hag, he's alwas 5-6 points below Hilary, he fucked up the first debate, saying you support Trump seems to be worse than declaring yourself a Jew in Saudi Arabia. Please ameribros, enlighten me. Can he win?

He didn't have a chance from the beginning. He single-handedly destroyed the Republican campaign.

He can't win because the media narrative is that Clinton will win and the popular vote doesn't matter because the electronic ballots are manipulated and even if they weren't, they'd just flat out disregard everything.

This is sadly already over. Hillary will win, people will cry voting fraud (and it probably was), then the media just points to their own biased polls and reports to say "look, it was shaping up to be this way."

Well, that's how it could go, anyways. Maybe the game isn't as rigged as I think it is, because then Trump definitely wins.

>Zooms in to make it impressive.

Sage

Sage

NO

It's a 3% difference

>if the candidate i don't like wins is rigged.
>if the candidate i like wins is not rigged.

for this Cred Forums is cancer.

Bump.

>when the majority of America isn't enthusiastic about either candidate.
That pic shows otherwise

The fact that both Johnson and Stein are both polling above 1% shows how much BS those polls are.

Well wikileaks did prove the DNC rigging the democratic nominee and sabotaging Bernie Sanders.

Debbie Wasserman was shown to be helping Hillary and resigned after the scandal only to be immediately hired by Hillary Clinton.

not true indeed

You know your flag and the fact that it says you have a Cred Forums pass since June defeats the purpose of your id being unique for every thread, just saying its easy to see it's the same person posting in all the other threads june16leaf is now your IRL name

> Trump has a poor showing in a debate

> Every single polling company is there to capture the moment right after it.

> Polls like UPI/Cvoter mysteriously vanish

> uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-betting-odds-make-huge-shift-towards-a-remain-2016-6

You're as dumb a cunt as the one in the pic you posted.

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

Check 'Em, shill

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/10/01/UPICVoter-poll-Trump-regains-lead-over-Clinton-as-September-ends/8591475344027/

I WONDER WHY THIS POLL ISN"T THERE

>memepolls
See

a difference of 3.1% is within the margin for error. still using RCP aggregated polling after 3 election cycles of them failing is funny though

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-were-skewed-toward-democrats/

Yeah, remember when Republicans didn't BTFO Dems in 2014? Remember when Remain won?

man CTR going overtime because when their boss is in jail they won't have a job, fuck off

Ah yes, wonderful polls. Clinton will win, just like the UK voted to remain i the EU.

That 6-8% wrong polls, so delicious

Based on the "how many idiots does it take to fill a stadium" metric we can clearly see Bruce Springsteen will win the election.