twitter.com/natrothschild1?lang=de
youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
youtu.be/tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rich and powerful in the broader senses of both words.

Keys on recorded human history through the years.

Also, although demonized, widely responsible for the preservation of old paintings and books, and of funding of great artists and writers and poets etc...

It'd be neat to work for them

I can redpill you on the rules you mongrel

Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Cred Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Nathan Rothschild (that guys son) is pretty based

voted leave,supports trump ect

They have a Rothschild museum in my town. Guys dad let him go all over the world hunting shit esp. Butterflies what started all of it. Shits pretty dope desu even got a giant sloth in that shit

this.

twitter.com/natrothschild1?lang=de

rockefeller owns the u.s rothchild own europe, rothschild controll all money through bank of england, rothschild fuck little kids

>tfw you get kicked right in the Rothschild

fuck off shill, pol is lost and with thousands of epic bants int threads this is the last thread you should be writing this in.
I didn't know rothschild had shills, though.

>Rothschilds
A type of ruler over supposedly democratic western nations who has never stood for election. Their whole operation is illegal and should be rolled up over night.

>according to the internet, this bodyguardless senile fragile old man is a member of a trillionaire family which indirectly owns your soul through debts

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

They really don't mean shit anymore.

B A S E D

Own the Federal Reserve and had JFK killed when he tried to shut it down

Everything you need to know:

Please read it!

$0.25 has been deposited into your PayPal account

It seems that even the rich banker jew familiy millenials fuck up their family tradition of fucking people over

They're mortals who can easily be murdered and disposed of; the institutions which are the foundation of global civilization would hardly notice their passing into dust.

Regular reminder that being red-pilled is actually code for realising you were born in the body of the wrong gender.

Guy was a trust fund kid, he doesn't care

Or maybe you're just a bipolar cuck.

family with no allegiance to anyone. except to cause wars in order to make money. overall, bunch of evil shits

Gun toting Yank gets it, they can still be killed if the need arises.

The rothschild conspiracy is a bit overblown today. They started losing influence after WW1, especially since the wealth spread to so many offspring. Of course they are still some "at the top" but people make it out as if they own the planet. They were the top bankers and state financiers/monarchy advisors 1800-1900, but when the continent was ravaged, people from the US became more relevant.

You're not allowed to touch royalty.

The queen even wears gloves when shaking hands.
The rules are, never touch and never speak unless spoken too.

This kike is prodding the next king in the chest.
Make of that what you will, but you will not see another picture like it.

>$0.25 has been deposited into your PayPal account

Those to transwomen are the Wachowski sisters (formerly known as the Wachoski brothers). They are the creators of the Matrix movies in which the red-pill terminology originated. Do you really think it's a coincidence that the creators of a movie about how the life you are living isn't real, and your real body is somewhere else both turned out to be transgender?

Exactly.

Thread sliding... fuck off

They finance the creation of the Federal Reserve & own a big piece of it, as well as most central banks

I don't think you know what sliding is, since you are writing in this thread as well. Are you maybe trying to accuse me of derailing?

I'll make sure to keep the rules they made up in mind if they ever try to tread on my Freedoms.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

They got super fucking lucky in the bond market, then the family faded ever since.
Go read the ascent of money, it talks about them during the bonds chapter.

>They are the creators of the Matrix movies in which the red-pill terminology originated
wrong. they stole it from lewis carroll and stanley kubrick and mashed em together

>rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Except mods still cut these shit threads, angered Germancuck

Don't you have Jamal to prep?

neither of their work have red pills in them, as far as I remember

Neither of their works have red pills in them as far as I remember. What is your point? Matrix wasn't wholly original? No shit. It's still the origin of the red pill.

Wonder what he was telling him

>we own london, goy.

>You're not allowed to touch royalty.
>ever touch and never speak unless spoken too

ahhaha what the fuck

He's a Baron, so he should respect that and know his place - it just shows his power.

Also you probably wipe your ass with your bare hand so you really shouldn't talk.

youtu.be/tMGtAJqzLEs

If you were as tough on real mongrels and enforcing rules your country wouldn't be in the shitter.

>rense.com/general88/hist.htm

if the plebs would just read 1% of this
this text needs to be all over the web

this page needs to be memed and trended into the frontal lobes of every living human

Wtf I love Nathan Rothschild now!

Watch this, you clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

Imagine if Neo decides to have a sex change in an upcoming Matrix movie and becomes Nea

Ur such a brown-nosed faggot, it's unbelievable.

This user does work for them.

Look man. Who hasnt went to the club, met a chick in all leather. Went back to her pad. Took drugs from a black dude. Melted into a mirror. Woke up but naked hairless covered in slime with no hair. It happens to all of us man.

youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8

Rather obvious.

they got cucked by a muslim negro

Its Red Pill 101, step 1, chapter 1 page 1.

The daughter of one of the rothschilds got cucked by a black rapper. This is why their own policies are self destructive Cred Forums

Where is the article?

yeah tell that to them, not me

how did you miss these

A GREAT JEW!

Like the other user said, if you could do the exact same with your niggers your country would be less of a rape capital.

KEK... Witnessed.