Emma Watson fail

Emma Watson fails at being a SJW

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=II-fuitLb8M

>thoughts

We already knew that.

She's only going for the feminist angle because it's the current fad. She only does it for getting attention, due to her "movie career" being shit and generally awful.

Also, that HeForShe thing is fucking awful and full of misandry.

I'd still fuck her

Of course you would, Ahmed. You fuck goats.

>using the word "fail"
>the year of our lord 2016
>being this out of touch
You don't belong here.

I'd only hate fuck her desu.
That might be what she likes though...
top kek
The memes are all true.

fag

Lmao that gif

here comes the politicaly correct german to the rescue, let me guess your a vegan too

>gif

did you just try to samefag?

She is an actress and a model. Why would anyone listen to her? Those probably aren't her words and thoughts.

i know how pol works mate

Itt We laugh at all of the Nu male Beta Orbiters who Worship her

Crowder is the bees knees
I feel like he isn't as popular on 4 Chan because he isn't le edgy fascist but he puts out solid content
Crowder if your shilling for your own content keep it up ( not the shilling the content)
Also hire me when I get out of the military

is this real

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2001

The problem with people like her is they always focus on countries that already have equality laws as opposed to third world shit holes where women are property, not people. It's easy to bitch about inequalities when anyone that argues against your point is ignored outright and deemed a misogynist.

he was a cruz cuck, fuck him, he is an annoying cunt. From CANADA.

0/10 wouldn't watch this inbred again.

Emma watson stayed in the hotel I worked at once, she ordered a fucking dessert plate for herself and her groupies at 10:25, so I had to stay late because I was the only pastry dude left right then, also she is short af irl

He is hit and miss. He does produce some good content. He has some great rhetoric to use against SJWs and convert normies. He is too over the top sometimes, and I don't get his humor. He is very much an entertainer like other radio personalities, so it is important to keep that in mind. His main goal is not to give air tight arguments.

What alcohol did she order with it?

What's your excuse for not torturing her to death?

Did she let you fuck her in the ass as a reward for your trouble ?

I dont know that, I just had to do the fucking plate and used up most of my mise en place for the next days service so I had to start half an hour early next day, which is why I remember it so well, not because of her being a celeb.
Also I didnt serve her directly, that is the servers job, they keep the kitchen people in the cave because we are godawful to look at appearantly, after finishing my shift I passed reception to go home and I saw her standing there talking to the receptionist and that is when I noticed she was short and really not that hot.

Also why would you order any alcohol with an assortiment de patisseries at half past 10 at night? wouldnt be my cup of tea

Yup.

yah she tried to be all women and gay rights but i think she fucked up one interview and everyone laughed at her, poor girl she wants attention like all women

Yes I forfeited my meager salary to fuck emma watson in the ass. yes that is what happened.
Espece de pauvre con vas te faire foutre mdr

People tend to drink at night.

I actually despise her more than any of the other 'mainstream' feminists (Zoe Quinn, Anita whatever the fuck, that square shaped ugly bitch, etc)

reason being she was born wealthy, in a first world nation. because of family connections, gets selected for what turns out to be a massively famous role, that lasts 10+ years and shoehorns her into the spotlight + countless other roles. no doubt she's a megamillionaire at this point. she's also really hot

yet somehow she's still a victim. I just don't get it. short of her having superpowers, I can't think of a single attribute that would make her more "privileged"

>white
>first world
>rich family
>female
>attractive

>yes that is what happened.

Nice.

If I remember correctly she came back from a shoot late and hot kitchen was closed, so they went for the pastries, it was not so much a party or gathering/ occasion to drink

La raison pour laquelle je ne travaille plus dans letablissement est a cause des sales francais que jai du endurer, quelle sale race franchement, je les emmerde tous

Closed it when he started doing his fucking stupid imitation of a british accent

can someone explain why the fuck do women think femenism is ok. its female superioroty thats all it is. this shit womens rights. you idiots you can already do what you want. but why is it like a fad

>Square shaped ugly bitch

Lena Dunham

I would feel like killing myself if someone knew my name based just off that description.

I'd ess jay her double u

Holy your right thats exactly who popped into my head when i read that description too.

That bridge troll is fucking synonymous with all that is wrong with western civilization.

Also shes from a rich family too which is the only reason her godawful HBO show got made

French people abroad are to be avoided at all costs, I can't argue on that.

also you do realize that some social warfare was implanted in women to support femenism so men and women would fight. some social media warfare keeps us from really caring of the truth witch is that the world is killing itself slowly

that's exactly who I was referring to, I just couldnt remember the name

4 7

He's spot on but pretending not to remember her name sounded butt hurt.

Yes, that soft spoken little white English girl has actually been a loud Colombian woman all along.

Sofia Vengara is the greatest actress of all time.

Then he pretends she isn't attractive. Jeez dude, we get it she's wrong but goddamn.

You'd fail at life too if you were molested by Justin Trudeau

The literal 0.000001% is whining about injustice...

What a joke we live in

>rapes her toddler sister for years and years
>publishes it in a book
>never charged or prosecuted for it

Everyone with a brain would have known for years that she's a dumb cunt with absolutely no idea what's happening in the real world.

What is tbis meager salary you speak of? Ur in one of the richest cunts of yurop

all I know is that I would cum in her mouth so much it would technically be waterboarding
or rather cumboarding

Thoughts?
When i see her my dick does the thinking man

Izadji napolje, jebem te retardiranog. Ima gomila devojki kod nas koje izgledaju bolje. Tebi se samo dize na nju jer si je gledao u Hari Poteru.

she's like 5'3", that's like an inch below an average western white woman

how is that short as fuck

hnng that accent

Izgleda kao četrnaestogodišnji dečak.

>izgledaju bolje

najjace
ove domace dzibre ne vrede kurcu

This gif really unnerved me.

>not liking 14yo boys

are you straight or something?
do you know in what [CURRENT YEAR] we are right now??

kys

>implikacija

Kad si zadnji put izasao iz tatinog podruma, Borislave?

My nigga
E čovek jesil pomislio možda da nije fora u tome što "ima devojki što bolje izgledaju" nego da može da se ti sviđaju i ostale devojke i ona
Ako čemo realno ništa ji ne fali, brezveze je govorit da imaju bolje jer uvek ima bolja klipane
Jel se sad bolje osječaš kad si sad u grupi ljudi koji misle da su bolji od nje (to bi moralo biti normalno al ajd)
Aj nađi novu foru pusti to fejk pokupljenu

Ma kapiram ja to, nego me nervira sto ima ovde zedne stoke koji misle da je ona nesto najbolje, da je ona kao neki vrh sto devojke mogu da dostignu, a u stvari je prosecna, samo eto su joj dodali dosta sminke i slicnih stvari.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

like 3 of those girls are from my city

from the left
>3
>6
>7

all of them are 20

this is the last girl without makeup, odakle si ti jebem ti sve drkas na facebook slike hahahha

>odakle si ti

Beograd.

>drkas na facebook slike hahahha

Pogledaj filename, glupa stoko. Sacuvao sam sliku sa Cred Forums-a.

I don't get this, she's ugly as shit

to je neka dance grupa iz cacka

>not clicking the checkbox to randomize your filenames to Cred Forums format so no one knows what you name your files

it's like you wanna get v& m8

>3rd girl

fb/sofija.popovic.942

>6th girl

fb/djina.randjic

>A british person fails
WOW STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

>Sofija
>Djina

U jebem ti ta imena.

>without makeup

I hope you don't believe that

She isnt attractive tho

>doing an addendum is samefagging

Spotted the newfag.

I agree with this white person.

>girl number 7

fb/isidoraaleksa12

isidora
aleksa je decko valjda

I meant, without that retarded dance makeup, they look like clowns with that shit
here she is with normal makeup

>blanc Être est mauvais
What did you mean by this?

>white Being is bad

What did YOU mean by that?

This is considered normal makeup?
Have some pride in your slav genes.

stop being a faggot lol

>being concerned about what whores do

you fuck whores, that's what whores are for

who is this cum dumpster?

literally the same one I have been posting the whole thread

fb/isidoraaleksa12

>Lena Dunham

She is fucking cute though.

>Hari Poter
or as Bosnians would say Haris Lončarić

>The hair disapears

wy didn't you rub your benis on the patisseries?
I would have.

Crooked tits

>red-headed (((woman))) pretending to be SJW talks in UN about a made-up problem to distract from real problems
Shadowrun plz go. I don't want this shit in real life.

she has a forehead like a dolphin, born into a world of privilege, and proud of her fame.

She is only a female movie industry worker and not a very good one at that. What has she done since hairy pothead?

protip. Want to talk like harry potter? To impress your friends.

Say the following: professah snipe.

Celebrity worshipping culture is so incredibly disgusting. Fuck freedom of speech, these people should not be allowed to spread their bullshit agenda. Nuke Hollywood.

Ad-hominem aside, I still completely with what she said in the first text and I would regardless of what she went and said afterwards.

The de-mascinilization of men today is the prime reason to depression, suicide and lack of tenasity.
The sensitive nu-male is pathetic and will be outbred.
I want the platonic ideal of a man back!

Put people who take their drivel as legit life advice into work camps. Nuke people who parrot their words.
"You just have to step out of your comfort zone" becomes less and less funny and more depressing when it's repeated for the 1000th time by some upper class cunt from Beverley Hills to a dude from Magnitogorsk whose highest hope is making 500$/month.

>Crooked tits
They are always crooked son. One is always a little bigger than the other. You need to fondle a few to learn this fact. Now that we all know you are a virgin.

I thought she was going to do a nude scene, but we weren't going to find it hot because it was a rape scene.

Anyway Cred Forums literally caused her to become a feminists with comments like mine above. There was a countdown to her turning 18 for years. oops.

Anyone have a link to the vid if it exists?

I can't get through all of this. Crowder is such a cry baby cunt. He's a douche bag meme who's coherent thoughts are negated by his constant stream of obvious and unclever personal insults.

Yes, gay people are gross, Emma Watson got a big time movie role for her looks, and you're the coolest guy who won't stop yelling. He's like an even dumber Joe Rogan on his dumbest fucking day. The part with him acting like he doesn't even remember her name is so cringeworthy.

Wake me up when Crowder posts something interesting, original, and thought provoking. Not the latest SJW-lowest-hanging-fruit-bandwagon.

>implying 10:25 is late or unreasonable for room service in a good hotel

Of course she is fuckable.

>White
>Young
>Fairly beautiful

These arguments are not editable.

Her swj leftist opinions are easier to get rid of.

Conclution: You will fuck her.

>current year
>watching JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE JEKYLL HYDE HYDE JEKYLL

ishygddt

Nope 3/10 would not bang.

If all else fails, she can always get a job splitting rocks and timber with her chin.

If the situation was right. You would. Unless you are a man butthole chasing faggot of course.

It was a joke.

If Emma is short then she can be in a movie with tom cruise?

Her last movie made less than a $100, it flopped so fucking hard that she quit acting.

Feminism is just a way for her to stay relevant. She's not even that hot anymore.

She is what feminists want. A face suitable to harvest souls in the right demographics.

Shitty movies are very rarely due to the actors themselves but rather the directors/writers.

She could do art house movies for the rest of her life or just nothing and get by. She's in the new Disney movie, too... Stop eating up Crowder's frat boy slop.

I'd agree if she was in actual any decent movies after Harry Potter, but the truth is she hasn't. All of her movies are either major flops or straight to DVD, but her last movie The Colony was so bad it only made 60 dollars (only roughly 5 people went to watch it), so she decided to quit acting so she can create a book club and focus on muh feminism. Face it, her acting is trash, and feminism is her last defense before fading into obscurity. People got bored of her being hot years ago.

Ok I'll do your research for you. Wallflower, Noah, and this is the end all made money. After Harry Potter. They were absolute trash but they made money.

The terrible films she has been in are by bad/amateur directors. I'm not defending her acting or revlevence but you're very wrong if you think she's anything close to the reason those films failed.

You've also failed to address the fact that she's the fucking title role of a Disney film that will probably break a billion. She's far from revlevence in acting. I don't really know what this has to do with anything though so you can go make leafs look stupid somewhere else unless you're going to post something of substance or an actual coherent argument.

Anyone want emma fake nudes?

wtf is this real.
Goddamit i'd hit it

THIS TO BE HONEST FAMILY

Did she intend to go for the fascist look?

>Emma Watson gets to appear before the UN
>Crowder has a youtube channel
I wonder who people are going to listen to? International law for affirmative action (that only affects western countries) when?

>Le global warming isn't real because polar bears are increasing and antarctic is getting bigger man
Yeah OK.

He sounds like Fred from Scooby Doo when he gets excited towards the end

Explain in full detail why he will lose, why he wiII lose, why you hate him, why you love him, and why you like Hillary and what about her you hate and why she wouId win.

God point user. Chances are that she later will flip 180 and become a white western traditional advocate. She will be embraced gratefully.

People called her bossy when she was little user.

Don't you see how problematic that is?

5'3" is fucking manlet as fuck even for mexican gals wtf