nndb.com/people/830/000170320/
youtube.com/watch?v=tgOsbrex_EE
nndb.com/people/069/000168562/
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
youtube.com/watch?v=NDaRiyx9fYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=poz3SE0pzdc
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my fucking country was saved by niggers?

CJ?!

>ww1 game
>1930s song in the background

>complains about criminal nogs being shot by police
>creates a game that glorifies a criminal nog
topkek

game looks pretty sweet desu desu senpai

didnt you know that the evil whites just say at home while the minorities went and fought the white mans war?

Serbians are basically European niggers, don't talk superior.

>60%

Sure feels good not to be a nigger desu.

>12 minutes of single player game play
Thats cuz there probably only 15 min total of single player

Beautiful engine and gfx wasted on this pile of shite, wish Red Orchestra would have had an engine like this, such a waste

>White hand=white wife
REEEEEE

I cried through about half of that.
Fuck that war.
Fuck making a game celebrating Europe destroying itself. We've never recovered from it.

Fuck off, nigger.

He finally caught up with that train.

>sharter banter
Your next shitpost will be "ackshually eyeties are the niggers of europe".

>DICE
>SWEDEN

It's ab FPS. Who the fuck cares? They were shit for over a decade by now.

If it's black, send it back.

FUCKING SWEDES FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

never saw a nigger numale before

>roaches are the whitest army

This actually explains a lot stuff about the game.

wew

>Senior Black Writer

What did he mean by this?

Lmao what the fuck are you even on about

Marios are almost as bad as candians.

When the revolution comes, lets make sure it's those numales who're the first up against the wall.

ok thats actually hilarious

This is legitimately disgusting.

is EA pushing this shit or is just the swedish cucks at DICE

Spot the a*strian rape baby.

Swede cucks at it again. EA is all about the shekels

Why don't Italian game devs make their own mass online multiplayer shooter?

Oh w8 lol there arent any Italian game devs

Went to france a while ago and I have to tell you the turks are whiter than them.
Europe's done.

kek

\POL\ BTFO BY VIDEO GAMES

Well, that explains that.

Shame really, could have made for a pretty awesome setting.

jesus christ

in multiplayer, the british team are all blacks
we wuz empires and shietl

>pussy

>Italian game devs
>CARS
>MORE CARS
>EVEN MORE CARS

SHIET WE WUZ RACING AND SHIET

If this game sells, gamers deserve to see their hobby die.

>swedish fantasies

You shouldn't be playing video games in the first place

We're still complaining about this?

Fuck this game is literally a Swedish fantasy.

Unbelievable. If this was a proper WW1 game with graphics like that, I'd even show some older relatives who might take an interest in that kind of adaptation. But that's just embarrassing.

USA is 60% white. The percentage is even lower for the gaming demographic.

>We're still complaining about this?
No. Just not buying it. I haven't bough a DICE game since bf3.

Mafia is shit anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4

Thats mafia which is made by numale cucks in san francisco

Sure, if you buy into left-wing propaganda. Most gamers are still young, white males. And the US isn't the only gaming market, you dumb chink.

>I haven't bough a DICE game since bf3.

I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't think we need a "WE WUZ" for every game that has a nigger in it.

I'll concede that shit like mafia 3 needs to be shamed.

muh diversity muh blue and orange

fuck dice

The thing that I hate the most is that they've taken the setting of WW1, which had so much potential, and turned the game into just another battlefield where everyone has a fully automatic weapon..

I think I'll stick to playing Verdun

Westerners slaughtering one another, wiping out a generation of young men, destroying so much to solve nothing, setting up for another, even worse war with the stupid fucking Treaty of Versailles that wipes out even more of us leaving a vacuum in the labor market that we filled with immigrants that are now eating our society alive.
All for no goddamned reason.
That's fucking sad.

I'm not apologizing for shit.

Just play Red Orchestra instead of giving money to Electronic Farts.

There's a RO2 WW1 mod in development.
At least I hope it's still in development.

In the future, people are going to look back on this in disgust that same way modern people look back on pro slavery stuff and black face

> No Central power campaign
I want to not-Genoicide the Armo rebels dammit

It looks like every other generic modern shooter

This.
RO2 is so much better in literally every department this game fails at. Historical accuracy being a big one.

why are all the soldiers black Sweden please stop cucking yourself

Why are so fucking many of the Germans black? If you wanted to toss a few in or make it an option that's one thing. But this is retarded

This, there's nothing WW1 about this game at all.

It's literally an alternate reality, and yet they're promoting it as what actually happened.

It's like whoever designed it never opened a history book and decided to go with how they felt WW1 was instead of the facts.

If you guys want a good WW1 game, buy Verdun.
While the number of players in a game isn't even close to what you would get from a triple A title, at least the devs have tried to create a somewhat accurate rendition of what trench warfare was like.

Hopefully one day they'll have enough money to create Verdun 2.

>UK
>niggers

>Ottoman Turkroach Empire
>white john smiths

Are you surprised? DICE will probably make them DA NAZI EVIL BADDIES because that's how retarded Western (primarily US) education is with people. GERMANS ARE ALWAYS BAD REMEMBER IF YOU'RE GERMAN YOU SHOULD FEEL GUILTY AND IF YOU WERE A FRIEND OF GERMANY YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLICE OF HOLOCAUSTS ECT!

SJWs took over the gaming industry. Jews control the hype machine.

>WW I
>germans
>80% black

Jesus fucking christ. Movies, Games (interactive movies nowadays), Articles in the newspapers.

Fucking 1984 is real.

germans got blacked 1920 edition

Anyone care to elaborate on why Mafia 3 is retarded leftist shit?

I mean I see it centers on blacks but is that the only thing "so progressive" about it or does it take things further?

That game is so cucked you wouldnt beleive it

Mafia 2 was so much better

BF 1942 was closer to WW2 than this is ever to WW1
>automatic rifles everywhere
>gay hitmarkers everywhere
>not to mention the complete butchery of WW1

Even CoD WaW had better historical accuracy to its setting

>Historical accuracy being a big one.
RO2 is a good game but let's not get THAT ahead of ourselves.

HOW KEKED IS IT

>HURRDUUR WW1 goyz

Autistic sniper shots and 720 airspin trick shots

>ww1

Nothing has been sullied, just the name of the company. Never buying this crap. Verdun blows this crap out of the water.

SJW takeover of games/comics/etc is an opportunity to build something new.

Most of these IPs are tired anyway.

The funny thing is that the coders who actually built the game are all invariably whites or asians.

Jews prefer more verbal/social jobs with more authority, and no one else has the intelligence.

So, while this "Lead Black Writer" got to come up with the plot devices and his Jew president and CEO okay'd it, never forget that neither of them are racially capable of -building- anything.

This game was built by whites and asians looking for a paycheck. That's the root problem.

2K games: chairman and CEO, Strauss Zelnick, JEW.
nndb.com/people/830/000170320/

Every time.

Can't quickly ascertain if the president, Karl Slatoff, is also Juden.

100 years from now, if the world still even exists, some historian will look back on this game and wonder just why a group of Swedish game developers decided to make their own revision of history of the single worst war for whites in history. By then I'd imagine white people would be a critically endangered minority down to a couple hundred thousand people, and the SJWs of that era will wonder why whites were so marginalized to the point that their history had to have been rewritten.

Jesus, it's a frightening concept. All the minorities would make fun of us WE WUZ style for saying white people fought in WW1.

All yah had to do, was raid dat trench SeeJay!

I really like this post.

AYYO HOLL UP NIGA YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KAIZERS?

Shit basically

dont underestimate power of brainwash thru videogames. they are actualy more infuental then TV or movies to young generations now. So new generations gonna have their throats stuffed with this nigger bullshit 24/7 they wont even doubt that niggers save us during ww1 etc. ofc nigger has white wife.. JUST FUCKING END ME

>no campaign where I literally sledgehammer a Romanian oil field

FML

>dindus are gonna play this game on their welfare-paid/stolen ecksbawcks wun
>they will actually start to think that dey wuz a pivotal part in WW1

don't underestimate the influence of videogames

Wouldn't a realistic version of Trench warfare be hard to promote as commercially viable? Also the lack of bodies piling up and sinking into mud would essentially deny the developers a chance to ram home the point of WWI

This

To be fair, Germans really are always bad.

are the nigs gone club whitey to dead with food stamps and KFC drumsticks? while shooting melon seeds and shouting ooga booga

Why does he look like a modern black burger?
Why does he wear the helmet of the french white troops?
Why does he speak english?
Where does he find so many fancy weapons and ammo?
Which battle has involved so many different units?
Why does it ressemble nothing like WW1?
Why?

toppest of keks

Gotta rewrite history for the goy

You can always trust propaganda to know what your enemies are really like

))))historic revisionist))))))

Is that Anzu?

making millions of dumb euro goys not know what their ancestors fought for and disconnecting them from their own history

Americans are actual niggers

seems like the free market likes nigger games

>All the minorities would make fun of us WE WUZ style for saying white people fought in WW1

see, thats how POC feel like when you are stealing their achievements!

>EA

Try Verdun friend. Much better.

see it as a positive at least your killing niggers now instead of whites.

Given how mediocre Heroes of the West turned out to be I'm not too enthusiastic. That said giving a mouthful of shovel to A*strians would be pretty cool.

This. Their games had so many glitches and the mechanics were garbage.

fucking shit revisionist history goddamn motherfucker this pisses me the fuck off

black people won all the world wars and the american civil war and built the pyramids whitey just feeding the world lies

Meh.
Whatever.
Most of the best games are still white centric.
Good on CDProjekt for pissing off SJWs by implying black people have no place in Witcher's medieval fantasy europe, to fuck off and make their own game if they want "diversity" so much.
So good on the cucks in Dice for making a fantasy world war with google protags and sheeeiiit.

are these shitty SJW games losing money or do the numale beta vidya lovers buy whatever the jew-run hype machine tells them is good?

>there were like 100 blacks in the great war, where millions of european fought
>think its alright to have 80% black men in the game

typical frenchmen

WW1 was lame as fuck why would they make a game of it anyway

who /waiting for battlefield-styled ww2 fps with modern graphics/ here

i dont play video games because im not a manchild but would probably make an exception for that

All "new" Battlefield games are reskins anyway. Just pirate it or play mods.

>Why does he look like a modern black burger?

Because he is an American Black. When USA joined the war, they had segregated regiments of Blacks. One of was the 369th Infantry Regiment, nicknamed Harlem Hellfighters by the Germans. They fought pretty well and should be remembered, but they were picked to represent the Western front because muh diversity and to sell the game to Americans. Honestly if they wanted diversity, they could at least have picked one of our colonial regiments. We aren't represented at all in game, despite our millions of men deployed.

>Why does he wear the helmet of the french white troops?

American troops were issued Adrian helmets, just like most Allied troops actually, only the British and their colonial troops were special snowflakes.

>Why does he speak english?

Because he is American.

>Where does he find so many fancy weapons and ammo?

Gameplay over historical accuracy. I wish they had kept the crazy weapons and fast pace for multiplayer and at least tried to keep the campaign vaguely historically accurate.

>Why?

Jews mocking our History, Swedes making money while pissing on the corpses of not just millions of Europeans, but millions of Turks, Indians, Africans, etc as well.

Wow

And when the little boy discovers he has been fooled, he turns alt right... Lying is never a good strategy.

The sad thing is there is not even a good movie showing the ferocity of the fights in WW1. At least the games could have been helpful in this matter.

Nah the betas say.
HUUR IT'S JUST A GAEM.

Why is it always niggers? Why are they so pushed in the media? What have they ever contributed to anything, except destruction?

Mafia 3 will tank hard.

>Gameplay over historical accuracy. I wish they had kept the crazy weapons and fast pace for multiplayer and at least tried to keep the campaign vaguely historically accurate.
Wait a sec, are there ANY first person shooters that are like that? Even the early Call of Duty games had special snowflakes all over the place.

game made by Swedes on [[[american]]] money, so what else do you expect

100 years from now the official story will be that europeans were majorily black.

Do you really think they will stop at battlefield?
This will be the new narrative.

> white hand
i really don't know if this game could be any more of a cuck sim

What's next a game about African vikings?
Black medieval Europe?
Black Rome?
Black Byzantium?
Black Japan?
Black Charlemagne?
Black Napoleon?
Black Hitler?

WE WUZ EVERYTHNG

I think these games are played mostly by children (let's say boys around 12 years of age) who are also the most easily molded. Basically it's a propaganda targeted at children, and therefore the most despicable. But the eternal Jew stops at nothing.

the most insecure people need to most support, hence there are blacks and women everywhere, to make them FEEL better

God I love roaches.High quality fap material right here!

>white female hand

I BET HE'S FRENCH

the birtish army was supported by the colonies, could easly be a division of black soldiers. why are you so butthurt is beyond me, its a private company. don't like it, don't buy it.

Them Harlem Globetrotters fought for Britain and Germany, too. Harlem is a big place.

He's American, fighting as part of the French army.

This pole is a retarded cuck though to be asking why it annoys people.

>"because im not a manchild"
>Is Finnish
?????????????????????

They released the cover art for Mafia 3 deluxe edition

All I can say is holy fuck

Fucking nigger fetish.

The Eternal Hun.

It's a single bed, though. And seems like an hospital bed. French/Allied nurse ? Doesn't rule out the possibility of a romance, but still.

Yes mother fucker.

What the fuck? We didn't even have niggers before 1975.

Alright, who are you on Verdun? Sevi? The guy that was going on about D.A.K the other night?

There is trump in mafia 3?

that's what your racist white male brain tells you

Europeans have been black since the early egyptian era

wonder why santa's helper is a black person?

Mafia II was a decent game. Just wish they had done more with the open world. Anyway, I wonder what Daniel Vávra thinks of Mafia III.

skip to 32 min
youtube.com/watch?v=tgOsbrex_EE

he probably thinks its an abomination, while he drinks himself to death

They're bad to the French because they killed about a million French men. Feels bad bro. That was a sad terrible war.

Considering what he says on twitter, he hates it

>that image

Is there David Duke in the game?

>Buttface Screamer

it kinda doesn't fit your narrative since EA's CEO/chairman is white dude, it doesn't change a thing he is full of PC

nndb.com/people/069/000168562/

fucked if i know
race baiting shit aside
just off the gameplay alone im not buying it

>the flash back is just like 12 people in an open field punching each other

This was the war where there were literally trenches everywhere and they couldn't show that? It'd work a lot better because of how claustrophobic it would appear.

I mean I don't even know hwy I care, it's made by DICE and published by EA I wouldn't ever fucking touch this and it has nothing to do with black people it has everything to do with EA being a shitty company that needs to die.

Jesus this post pissed me off.

Hold the fuck up..

>Being PC means that you are respectful, kind and compassionate
If you rely on PC to be kind, respectful and compassionate, your parents have failed hard in raising you.

White people were just a bad dream!!!

There is KKK in the game, there is Trump in the game, David Duke lives in Louisiana, he should be in the game.

Mafia a n sheet, and ywah I'm woke and 5 foot 7 negrus

Sinterklaas was a Turkish saint who in our version, came from spain. Nothing dutch about that.

We've been conditioned

>All the asspain in this thread
Fuck me, your life must be miserable if you can't enjoy a good game because all you see is a conspiracy theory
>B-but there's a WE WUZ KANGZ N HSIEET
So fucking what ? Just look past it, and play the game. If you are so insecure about your world-view, and need affirmation from others that this is indeed a conspiracy, then i really pity you. BF1 is for a general public, and General public wants a action-packed game. If you want to play historically acurate game, buy Verdun, and be done with it.

also holy shit is EVERY soldier in the video black? what the fuck is going on?

bannerlord when

>he should be in the game
Let us all just sit back and relax until the mighty Correct the record, I'm sure they will not get mo money from dem progams...sheeeeit

Fucking waste of good Caviar

thats not carl

SWEDEN YES !!!!

You need to reevaluate your priorities

The original developers aren't in the franchise anymore, also they're quite redpilled people.
Currently making Kingdom come Deliverance.
So now Mafia IP is on the hand of a bunch of sjw, like most of the vidya industry.

It's set in alternate reality were Europeans wear black

>Black male
>White female

like clockwork

A white Uncle Tom.

It's so fucking obvious at this point

just makes me sad that they've already won and we're in the process of the next generations being completely brainwashed with this shit so they literally don't find white men attractive.

This. One of the few games untouched by PC bullshit
>made in roachland

>the only man on the battlefield standing around not doing his job is the black man

really makes the neurons fire

Next they're going to want reparations for saving your country.

Just like they want reparations from whites for slavery.

they say this stuff all the time "nick named by the enemy as -). Do you really think most germans knew of Harlem and its high black population, its probably a name they said themselves.

>storm of steel
I am fucking triggered

Based

>just look past it, goy

Fuck off, skype

Why would you assume that there isn't character customization? There is, you're whole team can be white if that's your thing

This is a warning for Europe:

The Muslims are only a distraction, hundreds of thousands of sub sugar an Africans are coming up the Mediterranean. The reason there are diversity quotas for film shows in places like the UK now is to brainwash the public into finding their replacement normal.
You can't just object to Muslim immigration because "Islam is incompatible with the west". You have to oppose all nonwhite immigration or your continent will literally be BLACKED. Africa's population boom will create millions of starving refugees and your governments will bring them in, arresting those that object.

Don't let them normalize blacks in Europe.

Vavra must be boiling inside

>Turkroaches are whiter than the US, British Empire and Germans combined

Yeah, a shame to see his Mafia legacy turned into a pile of black shit.
I don't give a fuck about niggers in vidya, but in the MAFIA franchise? In the WW1 front? ffs, damn muricans...

>Behind every shitposter... is a human being

Next time you call us out, remember this.

Just wait till all these white guilt games like Battlefield 1 and Mafia 3 tank hard. Game devs will get the message.

What's the song's name?

Jesus fucking Christ they're really fucking trying

How come ? The game looks good, better than BF4 or Hardline atleast. I'm not saying i didn't saw the nigger, or the white hand touching him, but i am saying that "boycoting" game for it, is stupid. I really dislike /pol's mentality on this matter
>IT WAS DA JOOOS AL DE TIME.
>THEY WANNA POISON US, AND KILL US, AND TAKE OUR FAMILIES !!!1
It's just plain stupid. It's like the mentality of a cornered beast. Saying things like
>Europe wil be a cliphate i 10 years
is just overexaggerating things

I doubt Battlefield 1 will tank.
I've seen nothing but praise for the game, only Cred Forums seems negative.

Well at least the campaign isn't just about the Harlem hellfighters, this is just the intro mission
the other campaign mission are about a Canadian pilot,a Bedouin,British tank squad,a Italian and finally a Anzac runner
Also you can change your characters race in multiplayer

>all those words and expressions you know they have no idea what they mean.

lol niggers

>the us was so good we barely lost men and pretty much won the war

feels good

Just look into those glassy eyes...you just know wherever he goes, no matter how much time has passed, he can never stop seeing those emus raping his wife.

do not buy this filth, if you do you are literally a top fucking cuck to your jewish demonic overlords

nvm, i fixed it.

>GERMANY WAS ALWAYS BLACK, DONT LISTEN TO THE NAZI LIES

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

youtube.com/watch?v=NDaRiyx9fYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=poz3SE0pzdc

>tfw

>mfw my exact name is in there

>Game which will not be remembered in 10 years is going to destroy white race.

Dunno I played the demo and it was boring. Though I think all session shooters are boring. It most likely won't tank hard but still will be kind of a failure like bf hardline. People are waiting for a proper numeral battlefield and it's certainly isn't one

>RETURN GERMANY TO ITS RIGHTFUL AFRICAN RULERS

Idk, some vidya players are quite feed up with the pc bullshit and the sjw propaganda that invaded the hobby these days.

man his next game is gonna be fucking amazing

This.

>Automatics everywhere
>Run 'n gun with 40-pound machine guns
>Mark I tanks GOTTA GO FAST
>Minor relevance of mass artillery

The WWI setting is basically a window dressing.

Underrated

Levy please go and ask your sister to come over and have some sex, Andrea is so hot.

as an FPS it wouldn't work because people are retarded and would get pissed at being sniped by bots from 500 yards away as they try to run and gun with a 5 round stripper clip fed 5ft long gewehr98

as a top down tactics game where you're digging your own trench lines, placing artillery, and setting up gun emplacements you could make a game that actually represented WWI combat, but wouldn't be a moneymaking AAA title.

I'm just going to pretend that this is a WWII game to give this comment extra keks

I'm glad anglos got blacked, that's what you deserve for your disgusting revisionnism on french history.

>t. sitting in the ivory tower of ethnic purity and strong religious/moral values talking down on the other countries filled with hedonism, degeneracy and false hopes

40% of the 5yo in germany are already not german. The current government just hopes that the people will resign with apathy and die slowly, accepting their children will be the minority in their own country. If this hope does not come true, then the other option will be a civil war leading to the political pendulum in Europe shifting so hard to the right that it will shatter the scale this time.

The current liberal establishment is still guilt tripping the germans with muh holocaust and evil nazis and the younger generation (>30yo) is fed up with this, constantly being told that they and their ancestors are the reason the world was so shit. And then, the current establishment defines themselfs by Nazi idiology, i.e. completely being anti nazi, because everything they did must be sooo evil. This will still go on for another few years at least...

But when the current young generation comes to power, we/they will be so radicalized by being fed up with the current bullshit that NatSoc and Stalinism (depending on who will win in the future) will look like childs play. The future ahead of us is very very dark and the time of blood being spilled in our streets is not far ahead.

WHAT WAS THAT NAPOLEON I COULDN'T HEAR YOU FROM ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE YOU FUCKING RANCID MANLET

WE WUZ KAISERS UND SCHEIß!

meant

>40% of the 5yo in germany are already not german.
refuse to believe this

This game looks like it will be disappointing.
Dice is so set in its previous Battlefield formula that they just CANT get rid of the light machine gunner class.
>lug around 60lb+ maxim machine gun
>see enemy, fire heavy gun from the shoulder, looking down sights, no barrel sway
It's aids.

I'm more of an Arrimadas guy.

its game for people who are

I'm glad DICE understands that white women are literally made for black men.

Hola David Gómez

Well i may be biased towards case, cause in my whole life i saw a nigger 2 times (both times on airports) but fuck me, is it that bad Hans ? Btw. I think i can see sort of a liberal revelation happening in Poland. We are still mostly conservative here, but there's more and more of liberal narrative in both Media and irl.
>t.Mehmet al Londoni

You know... maybe it wouldn't be half that retarded if THOSE WERE ACTUALLY FRENCH AFRICANS AND NOT AFRO AMERICANS!
WHAT ARE AFRO AMERICANS DOING IN THE FRENCH ARMY?

Have the developers ever even seen a french african?
Or are they perhaps not looking nice enough for their video game?

The game was made by Swedes. Are you actually surprised?

Going to laugh my fucking ass off when this game bombs and Infinite Warfare ends up the best selling CoD since Black Ops II.

>redudancy of female star wars characters
theres hundreds if not more of them in lore , comics , animations , games etc

what is this bitch even on ??

>Ayodolf
Fucking kek

Here breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

yes it's a Breitbart link, but the statistical numbers for that article come from our Federal Statistics Office. These are official numbers given out by the government.

Kek history repeats. In 15 years you will be liberal hell holes and germany might be fascist again (or we are both a european superstate with a middle brown negroid race)....

being respectful of different subcultures is racist shitlord! All PoC's are exactly the same and there was no differences due to geographic and artificial selection!
>black egyptians.jpg

this is over, that cant be reversed by nothing else but shoa 2,0 which wont probably happen.
>tfw are literally wintessing genocide of german race and nobody cares

I actually really liked the beta too. I would probably buy it if any company other than EA was behind it. I'm not going to spend an extra $20-$40 to unlock extra maps or armies. Fucking cunts.

this

during the later parts of the war the nations involved started producing armored vehicles and tanks, planes got way faster, and neither side wanted the war to drag on so they both devoloped highly aggressive strategies, even for the infantry. In the last year of the war in particular, both sides launched major offenses that threw the trench system into chaos. This led to battles taking place outside of the trenches in various hastily set-up defenses, small villages, farms, or urban locations. These offenses were usually spearheaded by specially trained soldiers or veteran units instead of masses of regulars.
This is what we see in Battlefield 1.
We see weapons and technology from 1918 prominently focused on, despite access to older models. The planes are fast, and we have access to armored cars, trucks, and tanks. The soldiers have buttons on their sleeves and have other indications of position. We aren't playing as regular infantry for sure, and the battlefields are in locations that have either been pounded by previous combats or have only basic defenses in the form of a few sandbags.
In addition, the submachine gun was developed over the years and became recognized for it's utility in the close quarters of the trenches, and eventually thousands were distributed and used in the later years of the war. Light machine guns, semi-automatic rifles, and pump-action shotguns were also not unheard of in this period among assault troops such as those featured in BF1. However, I will concede that bolt-actions outfitted with scopes were not very common at all.

>black tommies
>not Kings African Rifles
(Incessant rage)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#StayWoke

it wont blow since its aimed on kids.

Well there are still 60 million germans and the birth rates can be fixed with the right incentives and propaganda within 18 month actually... we just have to get the right government. Germans could start shitting out 4-5 kids again, raising the german birth rates. One has to keep in mind, it looks very very bad but we still don't have weimar republic levels, actually far from it. Radical change can turn this around rather quick, even if all the rapefugees stay. Hope dies last and I still have way more in me than just hope (no homo).

Also why the fuck are people arguing those are the harlem hellfighters when THEY CLEARLY WEAR FRENCH UNIFORMS?

Nothing in this shit makes any sense whatsoever.

you have to adress problem to solve it. and problem is jews, marxists and women, niggers and mudshits are just symptoms. i rly cant imagine that happening

Deshalb es ist gut, dass ich Deautsche Sprache gelernt hat. Ich hoffe wenn Deutschland full faschist geht, wird es platz für mich. Ich weiß, dass ich so-so sprechen kann, aber es ist besser als nichts.

Last 4 digits would be better if 1933, but it just shows that this ship has to crash for revolution to happen.

Video games have been cucked for a long time, only the Japs are not infected badly.
At any rate it's time to realize they're mostly garbage and so it their cringy angsty teen fanbase, I get annoyed reading their comments for only a few minutes.

>1918
>obvious cause tanks
>still wear a french helmet like americans volunteers would do pre-1917 were the us joined officialy the war
>semi-automatic rifles

yup this is trully a fantasy world were nothing make sense historically

The U.S. Army’s 369th Infantry Regiment, popularly known as the “Harlem Hellfighters,” was the best known African American unit of World War I. Federalized in 1917, it prepared for service in Europe and arrived in Brest, France in December.

You edgelords could at least enjoy the gameplay instead of criticizing what you don't know

Why are poles so cucked?

except they would wear the british helmet , that was us army standard helmet in 1917 , only the few us volunteers who joined the french army in pre-1917 would wear a french helmet cause they would be affected to french regiment and here its obviously not the case

>that stuff you refer to as PC is what the rest of us call opening up our gaping assholes and letting minorities penetrate us repeatedly

Fixed that for you

>it wont blow since its aimed on kids.

Not really going to help it. This pile of shit comes out on the 21st. The new CoD comes out November 4th. Chances are pretty high kids between the ages of 12-18 aren't going to have the $120 to get both. Despite the bitching about the futuristic setting, I fully expect CoD to out-sell Niggerfield by a significant margin.

>At any rate it's time to realize they're mostly garbage and so it their cringy angsty teen fanbase
and thats the problem becuase today parents will buy them this game to their kids so they will just shut the fuck up. so in the end they will cash on it hard,

>the only French representation in a wwi game is an interracial couple

>WE WUZ EVERYTHNG

Then who was colonialism and slavery?

idk man, i wish it would blow. lets hope.

I think the current BF sails will be worse than BF4s, and by a large margin, COD whoever will have lower sails than previous CODs, but will still BTFO the electric jewish arts.

>60% reporting in
You have a nigger for president. Who's the cucked one here ?

>ww1 game
>semi-auto & auto rifles everywhere

While they are best known for using the French helmet- here is a photo of a couple of them using the m1917 Brodie helmet . When they were attached to the French army they used a mixture of French and American equipment.
Some painted their helmets and refused to switch for "muh honor". I don't think anyone cared since helmets were indispensable. But they were forced to use inferior french rifle.

I was playing the beta when it was out and I noticed a very large amount of black soldiers. Even my blue pilled friend came up to me while playing and asked, "Whats with all the black people? Wasn't WWI French and Germans?"

Best known... Yet so irrelevant that nobody knows who they were. They did fuck all for the war effort.

all you had to do was follow the damn train cj

not going to lie desu the gameplay looks pretty sweet

fair enough , i dont know much about the harlem hellfighters so , was thinking they were like all other us régiments or us volunteers

"You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich."

Just like 588 Night Regiment in WWII did fuck all for the outcome, right ? Yet it is still known

>teen fanbase
So? It's even makes it even worse and more worthy to fight for a change. Indoctrinate the kids - control the future

Jesus , Poland. Chill out with the banter.

gameplay is shit desu
i don't give a fuck about nigger soldiers tho.

You know that's not a bad way at looking at it. To think that we could have used niggers to fight our wars. Would have solved two problems at once.

wait, it makes sense actually in the logic of SJWs actually

>white countries shouldn't be represented as too white because that hurts the feefees of all the dark people that are now part of it
>non-white countries shouldn't be represented as darker than they are because rayciss stereotypes

therefore
>white countries need to be diversified to the fullest extent, that means blacked
>non-white countries need to made as white as possible while not looking outright white, just the whitest a native can look

i have only ever seen 5 full fledged niggers from america in my life
we un ironically call them niggers here instead of "black people"

I'm actually more triggered by how shitty the fire looks

1 final thing

>you can change character model in multiplayer

chances are you'll only see nobs playing as niggers

damn mister president , you sure like shrimps

For some reason blacks must continiously get the spotlight because wow they did some stuff too you know! Which is a bit condescending too, so a few actions prove the worthyness of blacks? Fine but then according to that logic we would also look at their crimes and draw grand conclusions from those.
It's not the stories too tbf but it gets pushed continiously like there is some kind of opinion that must be changed or something.

Lel blacks weren't even allowed on the front lines
They were cleanup and occupation

>Blacks
>United Kingdom
>Not British Empire
>The United Kingdom of England Wales Scotland and Ireland
>Blacks

>not playing as a nigger to piss people off

I'm going to pirate this on PC, create a white german character called Ayodolf Shitler and grief every single fucker that selects a nigger character.

There are only nobs in battlefield, Mr. XxX360noscopeXxX.

Or they'll think

>poor white people who didn't do anything
>the 2010s were like anoddah Jim Crow on whites
>never 5get the madness of the white genocide

Are all the allies black or that team just picked the nigs?

holy shit, i can't stop laughing

Gave me an idea, why don't they change Hilter's race to black in the next anti-German film?

>tfw I made this and it's still being reposted

...Why is there a Tank in the desert? That whole campaign was fought primarily by mounted infantry. There weren't any tanks out there!

what are u bitching about dude? there should be more rifleman but compared to other games, it's not even close.

>pirate
>when it's certain to have denuvo

>multiplayer on official servers
>with a pirated version
user pls

even more of a reason not to buy this shit game

god mafia II was such a boring shitfest

You fought for 1.5 years, so that does skew the result.

those niggers are actually realistic

>For starters, >MkB42s in Stalingrad, a shitton of maps that are in the Stalingrad campaign took place WAY later than 1941, there are some bugs that NEVER got fixed (the C96 reload just to cite one), it dropped the true realism from RO1 in exchange for "le balanced realism" maymay (eg, you legs get fucked? You still run fine tovarishi! Your arms got fucked? No problem, aim as steady as always für das fatherland :DDD), its playerbase is fucking cancer - the EU servers are "muh hurt feelings tier", in RU servers vatniks try to teamstack the soviets and as a result the soviets always lose because they're turboshitters, in the US servers you spergs regularly go on autism fits on VOIP and I can't hear the fucking TL (but if streaming a song is ABSOLUTELY HARAM and gets you banned at the drop of a hat), turboshitters such as yourself take important roles and for the most part manage to remain there because the voting system is clunky as fuck (unless they pick TL, in that case I try to bait them into nuking our own team and get them autokicked, which works) and the admins seem to play less and less often, and so on.

I fucked up again. is meant for , didn't mean to greentex.

Does anyone have the pic showing the lead producer's education? Didn't he go to a Marxist university? Apparently that's actually a thing in Europe.

they genuinely see opposing trump as some golden opportunity to signal they're the good guys in the movie about racism in history

One thing that actually does bug me about this shit, have you heard how American Blacks TALKED in that time?

Holy shit.

If you think Ebonics now is hard to understand, imagine the negros fresh off the plantation into the ghetto. I've heard that shit. I still don't know what it was.

I hope you aren't playing vanilla.

a marxist university?

are you retarded?

Why are they allowed to blackwash history?

I was, why?

Fucking gold pic

And as much as I really hate niggers and the PC agenda, there were a few all black regiments in WW1. Haven't looked too much into what they did but I hope they were just bullet shields for whites.

Because no violence is exuded onto them so they feel safe.

if being in USA is so horrible for them, why don't they just move to an african country?

He went to some legitimately Marxist institution. Maybe it was post-doctorate, but I specifically remember someone posting his Twitter and some posts he made about the importance of Marxist revisionism, and then some user found out that there is some institution in Sweden that is a affiliated with a university that specializes in "Marxist disciplines".

It's way too simple for my liking. Try MEIOU&Taxes, that mod is pretty good.

It's not racist if it's anti-white!

Nah m8, if anything Cottonfield 1 is a first person shooter version of Valkyria Chronicles, but with shit brown color filter, SO REAL™ and africans instead of cute girls.

i'm sure one somalian jew was killed during the 40s, that doesn't mean the holocaust was about PUTTING KANGZ DOWN

USA never lost a battle in WW1

*Blackstain
It's also sounds like a Jewish last name which makes the term even better

The very reason I'll never play that disgusting revisionist piece of arse juice.