AYOOO

AYOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats the point of this "mission" anyway?

WE WAS BACK SHOOTING COWARDS AND SHIT?

goddamn niggers

What sjw game is this?

Watch Dogs 2.

Tom Clancy's 'The Divided'

its Mafia 3

Wreck-it Ralph

Graphics look like shit

Why are neckbeards so easily triggered by video games?

TAKE DIS SHIT TO

I think I'm more triggered by him using a weapon that didn't exist till almost ten years later.

But hey these guys have given up on any historical accuracy as far as I can tell.

Would be fun if the opposite was happening. Oh wait, (((they))) would never let that see the light of the day.

video games.

you know video games are the last bastion for young adults who live in the city/poverty. Take it away and chaos will happen.

uh-oh, someone has(had) a black father

This.

If neckbeards on Cred Forums don't get TRIPLE A games that appeal to them. They know who needs to die to get them.

>half italian half nigger
So it's a sicilian?

Literally a nigger fantasy

Don't joke like that, some American might take you seriously

>he thinks i'm kidding

sicilians are niggers

Blacks killing and fucking whites gives me the biggest justice boner

>he thinks it's a joke

THEY THINK IT'S A GAME

>our next protagonist is going to be black
>but mafia is ital....
>SHUT UP GOY! make his father or mother italian. Carry on with your work. And don't forgot to include the KKK

I'm the only one here who's allowed to talk shit about Sicilians. They might be inbred mongrels but they are whiter than you, Mr Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti

The KKK are terrorists, fuck those racist retards. I LOVE THIS GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do they burn crosses

S E A N
E
A
N

>Italians are best friend with kkk
>nigger is going on a rampage to create his own mafia family for revenge against the white man and white wimminz
>probably the first mafia without a bad ending since "MUH BLACK OPPRESSION AND SHIET"
>just glorification of crime

And this is why we need a thermonuclear holocaust worldwide.

The "t" stands for
Time to leave

>tfw so many newfags checking dubs is a dying art form.

>Why do they burn crosses

They don't burn crosses, they light the cross and the illumination shines forth against the darkness.

well, but there are only whites at the party, so how will blacks take notice of this message

Ireland pls go

>>tfw so many newfags checking dubs is a dying art form.

blame the mods giving bans for it

This is all part of the plan to reappropriate our ancestry, our culture, our memories and twist them upside down.

It's a fun thread but deep, serious undertones are said.

threads keep getting deleted there, besides the developers themselves have made their game political in nature by publicly tweeting shit like pic related

This is why the cross burns. It can be seen from far away. And if you really piss them off they will change it to a capital "T".

Jesus, what a cuck. Definitely ain't gonna buy or play this shitty game.

Nothing is sacred. The Zionist agenda reaches into the depths of every aspect of entertainment.

History has already been rewritten once. The continued sled perpetuating lies.

here's a (very small) sample from the self-titled Senior Black Writer... his twitter is like one long SJW turd

No one was going to buy the game anyway since it has game breaking bugs that makes Ubisoft normal.

Yeah, right. Just wait till it gets released and see the reviews on steam. My bet that atleast 20k will be playing.

Mafia 3

go away white boy we the mafia now

this is real??

Where did this white "boy" meme come from?

Niggers conflate masculinity with barbarity. In niggerland you ain't a man unless your a dick-wagging, trash talking, pumped up ultra-violent dickhead.

So you be saying we finna be some kinda MAFIA THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE WUZ MAFIA AND SHIIEEEITTT!!!

JUST MAKE SHIIEEET UP MY NIGGAS

"I don't think we're making anything that would be oppositional to a Mafia game; we're just seeing it from a different angle. We're seeing it from a mythological angle, just not from the mythological angle of the Mafia itself. We're deliberating stepping out of that mythology."

--Black Senior Writter: Charles Webb.

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii

>black and queer

oh boi

Sometimes it's necessary if you want to hold office.

>Vengeance
>The crime is transmitted by blood, the descendant should be punished for the crime of their parents
>Justice
Only jews still have this mixed up.
Are you a jew ?

where have all the good devs gone?

Is there David Duke in the game?

I can already see the next title...
>MAFIA 3: KANGS OF DA JUNGUL
>you play as raycissio nazizzio, a racist italian mobster who goes to africa to kill babies
>but when he arrives, he realizes his privelige...
>MARRY AN AFRICAN WARLORD AND LEAD YOUR NEW PEOPLE TO THE PROMISED LAND OF EUROPE
>KILL WHITEY WITH AN ARSENAL OF NEW WEAPONS, SUCH AS THE BIG BLACK DILDO, THE PRIDE FLAGPOLE, AND THE SUICIDE VEST
>CONVERT TO JUDAISM AND EMBRACE YOUR INNER MERCHANT
>preorder now for the bbc edition
It's beautiful.