Cred Forumss opinion on Brother Nathanael?

Cred Forumss opinion on Brother Nathanael?
the guy is raving about Jews destroying the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2Ed50MNBM
youtube.com/watch?v=EhOtKbAIDVI
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
davidabel2.blogspot.com/2005/05/clergys-charge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolute madman calling out hillary being a puppet of soros

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2Ed50MNBM

He used to be a jew, seen their ways and converted.

Textbook example of self hating jew.

I wouldnt normally say this in normal text or conversation, but since he's so anal about religion and christianity here it goes:

He's also a false prophet and antichrist, in christian terms, and he doesnt seem to know it.

Bump for undercover jewery

>seen their ways and converted.
He may not be a globalist jew and he seems alright

Except he still can't get rid of his Jewish advertising money making schemes

Or his master-crafted propaganda.

>He's also a false prophet and antichrist, in christian terms, and he doesnt seem to know it.
explain

He's pretty based and he's pretty smart.

Lunatic religious weirdo is lunatic news at 11

Hes spot on with his political info, its just that he is a bit crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhOtKbAIDVI

Controlled opposition faggot.
This guy is literally the jewiest jew I've ever seen.

His religious views are not monotheistic - other than that his political views are right wing at least - overly paranoid against jews considering he looks jewish.

Not a fan, don't watch his videos, too cringey.

you forgot the proxy shlomo

He may be playing the propaganda for the right wing but don't forget that all jews play on both sides of the spectrum if its left wing/right wing etc..

Also he isn't exactly spewing out bullshit and he says some pretty based stuff, but the constant advertising in some of his normal videos is annoying and pretty Jewish but it's not like we are been brainwashed into giving him our money, he already knows most red pilled/ right wingers are aware of Jewish money tricks
I would say he is just trying to make some extra cash for making videos

takes one to smell one

He is an ethnic Jew and former member of the Orthodox Church. They kicked him out for unknown reasons. He continues to dress up like he is affiliated with them and make videos. It looks like the typical controlled opposition operation. In all probability, bits of jewish big money is funneled to him as an encouragement for his act, and he may or may not be aware that he is used as a tool to undermine goy societies.

Jew is an ethnicity. You can never stop being a jew, anymore than a hedgehog can stop being a hedgehog. Their visible ideology, of which one flavor is judaism, is simply an externalization of the internal control protocol generated by the underlying biology of their racial hive mind.

The great Kevin MacDonald explains it all in his fascinating book The Culture of Critique, which is free to read on pdf at the following link: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

You're antichrist and false prophet in christian terms if you do some of the things he does.

Blaming, fabrication of propaganda, a "holier than thou" attitude, etc....

He's a jew at heart, it's very noticeable.

He says what you and many want to hear.

He exposes but he also pollutes as well.

For example he spreads the idea that it is jews who are behind all problems and all terrible things worldwide, something which is not at all correct.

You may take is factual data about exposing some corrupt individuals but be very careful into believing you should put the blame on jews.

>davidabel2.blogspot.com/2005/05/clergys-charge.html

>>"The truth is he was welcome here, as long as he followed the rules," said Robert Wolff, the synagogue's former president. "But after a while, people lost their patience."

Approached recently at the McDonald's on Harvard Street, where he often cajoles people to buy him a free meal, Kapner refused to speak. In a previous phone interview, he complained: "I've been excommunicated. It's the worst thing that can happen to a Jew."

A few days later, after a crossing guard reported Kapner was endangering himself walking through traffic on Washington Street, he ambled into Brookline District Court and started screaming, police said. Health officials decided to commit him to a hospital, where he will stay until doctors release him

>jesus christ
>karl marx
>richard stallman
>this guy

What do they all have in common goyim? They all claimed to be against "the big jews" and "spoke on behalf of the little guy." They are all advocate subversive ideas against a bigger organized group of peoples and I am starting to think this type of behavior is rooted in these people. It is so deeply rooted that at times it is self destructive. The more I see of these types the less I believe in the divinity of jesus christ because there are too many patterns.

Do not reply to opinion threads. They are seeking names and faces to label as being supported by hate groups, or possibly worse. The reality is they are preparing against our user base, something's got to give.

He overdosed the redpill

He's entertaining.

His way of speaking is not coincidental.

Have you noticed all his gestures and his "addictive" tonality and way of speaking?

Its all by design