Daily reminder to btfo RIDF

Russia has only one real city, which is Moscow.
Everything that is south to Voronezh is a churka land.
Everything north to Vologda is for crazy people who like being cold.
Everything east to Moscow is Siberia (watch previous point)
St Petersburg is full of detestable intelligentsia.
Hence, Moscow is the only place to live in.

Even Moscow is a depressing, decrepit place (study picture, neighbors drinking coffee with peeled paint). See you tomorrow.

Vladimir and Suzdal seemed nice when I visited, what about those?

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

its only depressing if you belong to the poor russkis

I respect the Russian people. No amount of Jewish d&c posts will change my view. I wish there were more Russians on pol because we never really hear their side of the story.

Ok, ha ha we get it you spend money to browse Cred Forums. Hate to break it to ya, but the meme’s getting kind of stale buddy. I mean seriously, if your apishly thick noggin will permit even a modicum of rational thought you would realize how stupid you look right now. Kid, I’ve been browsing this fucking shithole dark corner of the interwebs since you were in your jammies. I’m talkin 2010, 2011. Yeah, don’t believe me? Well guess what sucker, I don’t give a shit. “W-what? He doesn’t care about what some stranger says to him on the internet?” Your damn right I don’t pal now that puts a rather big hole in your master plan doesn’t it? Look, let me lay it down for you mano-a-mano, ok? I’ve been on this godforsaken website for longer than you have, and I’m humble enough to not feel the need to advertise the fact with every single fucking shitpost I make. I mean, god, how insecure does a guy have to be to actually pay money just to show a bunch of strangers what an uppity piece of shit he is. You’ve had your fun kid, but the time for jokes is over. Quit the bullshit, or else…

>only place to live in is Moscow
>a London-tier enriched city
Nice try.

racist much?

Sosach is already back up if you didn't get the memo.

Facts arent racist. Moscow is inundated by millions of m*slim rats from the 'Stans who steal Russian jobs from Russians.

oh look, OP made this thread again.

Sage

GTFO SHILL

St Petersburg looks nice, is it worth visiting? Will their be a language barrier since I don't speak Russian?

yeah its one of the most beautiful towns of europe

>language barrier
its not hard to learn the basics of russian

>St Petersburg looks nice, is it worth visiting?
Yes, but only in summer.
>Will their be a language barrier since I don't speak Russian?
What do you think.

I know someone who visited their once, they said it was beautiful but the people weren't very friendly or helpful

>What do you think.
I duno thats why I'm asking. Do many Russians speak English and would I get away with using basic broken Russian?

> but the people weren't very friendly
probably because this someone
-looked creepy
-acted like an autist

Man up

was a middle aged couple

>fedora losers actually believe Russia is "white man's last hope"

>Do many Russians speak English
No.
>would I get away with using basic broken Russian?
Depends. As long as you stick to tourist places in Moscow or SPb, you should be able to make yourself understood. If all else fails just show people Google translation from your phone, worked for me in Germany.

>a Pole calling someone else a loser

Thanks for the responses mate

that looks pretty comfy desu

well it is a daily reminder

Soviet Union 2.0 when?

Putin and the 9 Jewish oligarchs that run the Russian economy need to be put up against a wall and shot