I want to come out gay to my friends, Cred Forums

I want to come out gay to my friends, Cred Forums

How should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait until one of them is taking a shit and go give him a blowjob. He'll have to accept it or else he'll be shooting his shit everywhere.

Tell them you're gay.

six feet of rope

you don't have any friends.
nice roleplaying.

suck their cocks

fpbp

Make it part of your suicide note.

Sneak into their rooms while they're sleeping and put your cock in their face, then slap them in the head and yell surprise.

>while they're sleeping and put your cock in their face, then slap them in the head and yell surprise.
Real life doesn't turn out that way Milo

You should go out of a fucking window

free blowjobs for everyone

>having to "come out" as gay

I still don't fucking understand this mentality

underrated

Fags hide their degeneracy to appear normal

You dont.

I'm gay
i came out to my closest friends and i regret it

sure they accepted me, but that acceptance comes at a true cost user. Paranoia at what goes on behind your back can occur- and while it didnt occur with me- i had to fight to get them to continue saying faggot.

and desu senpai. my biggest fear was that one of them was ALSO secretly gay and would want to try to be with me.

only one of them tried to fuck me user
he was the muscular well shaped one WHO SURPRISE-- ended up joining the navy. how gay can one straightfag be??? I just don't know

Face it OP

you dont want your friends to accept you
you want a license to be as faggy as you want around them

this is the fag pill user. it is the push at the crest of a slide straight (no pun intended) to fag city population: you.

It does suck balls OP, but you're better off behaving like a straight fella. Trust me.

Your male friends, in this cucked world, will tell you upfront IT'S OK and maybe add JUST DONT HIT ON ME. but most will silently judge you and see you as weaker. In the honest truth, this is most likely true. you're probably a FUCKING BOTTOM.

Can you explain the whole mentality of "coming out" for me?

I really just don't get it. If one of my friends told me he was gay I'd probably just say "Ok...whatever. Do you want a medal or something, faggot?" and then we'd continue as before.

Then you have a more liberal attitude towards degeneracy than we do

Try a rope.

2 mentalities you must be aware of in order to understand, aussie ausborne

1) growing up knowing and realizing you're gay goes 1 of 2 ways.
you either flat out accept it immediately and early-- turn into a faggot because you're totally proud of it and ignorant to the fact of its subversive degeneracy-- or you run from it because you know its bad and damaging.
for a long time. you'll run.
>but like a whore in a horror flick it'll return again and again and again until it chases you down, slices you open, and instead of killing you it'll crawl inside of you and then you can't take it out without killing yourself.
suddenly you've been forced to accept this new you, but for these option 2 gays it feels more like you(+ gay). you don't want it but you have to face the facts that you can't get rid of it.
>this creates a gravity and a weight you have to carry around that is situational awkwardness of always avoiding the begging question: is he gay???

2) after sometime of ver.2 gay avoiding the begging question and carrying the weight-- there will most likely be multiple instances that have occurred where people have had an AH-HA moment with you and realized your secret or at least been highly suspicious.
>nothing makes Ver.2 gay anons sweat more than this.
eventually after all this weight carrying, and sweating. you come to this assumption that "MAYBE LIFE WILL BE BETTER IF I JUST TELL? W-W-WHO CARES WHAT OTHER THINK!" you do, user, you do.
>the gay slasher then lurches in your stomach where it's nested and moves along your spinal column to reach your brain to assume TOTAL CONTROL.
at this point you have two options again: TRANSFORM INTO GAY OPTION 1-- complete and proud faggotry. Or do what must be done. Either way you'll most likely end up coming out to SOMEONE. and when you do it ought to be your closest friends-- but that is it NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN.

(CONT)

>TL;DR you come out because you get worn out from hiding that which is completely and utterly obvious to your closest friends who are most likely very much suspicious of it in the hopes that you'll feel relief. but you never do, so it's completely uneffective.

the gay trap centers around acceptance and hinges on pride.-- will you be prideful of your disgusting degenerate lifestyle you are trapped in? or will you manage it and compensate for it and be as normal as possible because ultimately that's far more respectable than wearing your cock sucking, ass stuffed sex life all over your fucking face everywhere you go. in every interaction, with every new person, and every new environment and every new situation it'll be hovering right in front of your fucking faggy face.

I kind of see what you're getting at but what's to stop you from just living as you are? I mean say you're at the pub with your friends they all suspected you were gay and then one day you told them you were. What changes? They certainly suspected you were for a long time but they still went to the pub and drank with you, they weren't paranoid about being alone with you thinking you'd try to buttfuck them.

I guess I do. I don't really care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. I don't think it should be taught as NORMAL or explained to children but its certainly not the end of the world.

before you come out-- there is only suspicion in the air and the feeling of your humiliation.

after you come out-- there is only shame and sexual tension.

for most, all the way up to 95%, your sexuality consumes you and your personality. you become a sterotype or an archetype and surround yourself with other gays in the hopes that the idea of being a faggot doesn't come back to haunt you-- this faggy echo chamber is pretty effective desu-- but it only results in your fag level INCREASING SUBSTANTIALLY

do the right thing and accept your true place OP
you suck dick. and it may as well be sucking a straight guys, because who'd want to be chained to a faggot... i know this faggot doesn't want that.

/lgtb/ is that way >

Do a killing spree

Is Alex Jones satire? He is very funny t b h

is simple: hang yourself on a tree, degenerate faggot

You just described people with (faggy) BDD

> DON'T gather them all together and make it a big announcement

> DO just tell you 2-3 really close friends one at a time over the course of a few days and let them tell the rest of your friends if they want to

There is nothing more fucking obnoxious than when a faggot makes his 'coming out' some big fucking event especially given that it's going to destroy your parents/grandparents and to force them to deal with accepting that their kid is a literal degenerate and pretend their OK with it in front of a big crowd is the ultimate douche move.

But you're a fag so you'll probably ignore this and make it a big deal because you queers just LOVE big ME ME ME attention moments.

the subtle changes snowball user.

it's one thing to SUSPECT a lie or a secret
its another thing to CONFIRM IT. it changes things

some will try to fuck you because HUHUH WE'RE GUYS user GUYS FOOL AROUND AND EXPERIMENT, RIGHT??

some will try to use you as... a virtue spotlight THIS IS MY GAY FRIEND, LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE, I AM CHICKS DIG SURFACE PROGRESSIVES.

they'll constantly make you the butt of a sex joke. or an emasculation joke, or CONSTANTLY use your sexuality to fill up "DEAD air time" by saying things like "well... ok user, time to get on your knees we're horny!"

or they quit being friends with you.

if you're going to be a good gay, you're going to live a secluded life, and only fuck on occasion, find another gay guy who thinks and feels just like you about being gay, and then live together acting as straight as you can in public because that's all you both find attractive in each other-- how straight/masculine acting you are. it's what you both want to be and that's ultimately the only thing keeping you semi normal

BDD?

unfortunately this OP

>they'll constantly make you the butt of a sex joke. or an emasculation joke, or CONSTANTLY use your sexuality to fill up "DEAD air time" by saying things like "well... ok user, time to get on your knees we're horny!"

Maybe its because I'm Australian but we all joke like that anyway. Gay or straight.

Maybe its just me then but my opinion of someone wouldn't change just because of what someone liked to stick their dick in...except if it was children or animals obviously.

the only good gay
is a gay that suffers ((and makes his suffering into art about suffering and depression and stuff that straight people can relate to but not LOOK AT ME gays))

seclude yourself, isolate OP. become very very very regular. become a professional regular.

because god forbid you sink yourself into the gay community. It is chalk full of liberals and lefty trash that is insufferable.
the gay community is like... the lust circle of hell. gay people are either really smart and intellectual (this is both good and bad, but largely bad ) or so fucking dumb you wonder how they even breathe.

>we're all autistic just to varying magnitudes.
i'm about a 1-2 on the fag autist richter scale

how is it that i'm gay and i judge gays more than you??

probably because i've seen way more than you will ever see.

you sound a little bit like you've considered fucking a man user.

next time your finger gets a little sweaty... taste it user...
>that's how a cock tastes

Body Dysmorphic Disorder... which is a fun thing in people who delude themselves.
I must be clear, It was just the tiny first steps.
BDD has companions, don't think It's alone.
Too much questions may lead to BBD when one obsessed over one's body.

Or maybe I am lying and my true intention is too lead to look at the research about BDD and some Silly Links...

I dunno user I'm in my final year of art school so I've been surrounded by fags and dykes pretty much every day for the last 3 years.

And who the hell gets sweaty fingers?

This

slide

fucking lol-- my alien stomach burster analogy isn't something you genuinely feel harboring itself inside of you-- more like the realization itself.

people with dysmorphia are really twisted and need extensive CBT to resolve their issues.

I would be against it, honestly they probably know it and you talking about it would make things more awkward, still you know your friends better than us I assume, so try to imagine their reactions for you openly coming out as being gay.

In short do you or your friends have any benefit of you telling everyone you are gay?

you think fags and dykes act in public as they would act without any straight people around???

if you genuinely think that you have lost your marbles.

the only real other reason people come out is because we feel like it's expected of us as this sort of GREAT TRANSFORMATIVE MOMENT but it's bullshit. you dont have to come out of the closet and fuck faggots who shill this idea. they just want more faggots to associate with and empower the gay community and lifestyle WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ENABLED-- PERIOD

Do I dare ask what they're like when there are no straight people around?

and here I drew a picture for you :3

>coming out as gay

this is why i hate fags

Get him drunk and then slide his dick into your boypussy.
Once he fills you up, whisper to his ear
>BTW I'm gay

Call them over to your house and hang yourself because they arrive. It'll be awesome bantz haha

faggness goes through the roof you furry degenerate :3

cringe inducing sex jokes, cross dressing, attempts at being sexy, have you seen most gay people? REE-VOLTING

the degeneracy lets loose

This 3 second video will help

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY

Why are you calling me a furry you poof?

I recall this one time when I was in a lecture and the two guys sitting the row behind me spent the whole time flirting with each other. I have never wanted to die so much in my life. So I can only imagine its probably a thousand times worse than that was.

Just offer to suck them off. They'll get the hint.

Just tell them you are a faggot. Odds are they already know and you are the one who was late to the realization.

Literally its 2016, and you're worried about coming out to your friends??

Take a gun to a mosque, screaming "This is for club Pulse, assholes!" and throwing bacon on the bodies.

Leave a manifesto at home saying "I'm gay btw...".

Do it, literal faggot.

using :3 makes you a furfag
DONT YOU GET IT

and yes, the only real gayness that is acceptable is organic gayness where no flirtation needs to happen imo.

gays flirting is just...
fuck shoot me now.

PLS SOMEONE INTHIS THREAD VOLUNTEER

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

[guaranteed replies]

>using :3 makes you a furfag

It does?

tell them that you are alt right