DRUMPTF BTFO

Trump ABSOLUTELY BTFO on SNL Debate Recreation

youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AJfH4Kp_qI
youpak.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I love Hillary now

I know this is a slide thread and all but why did they have to go and ruin one of Gene Wilder's best scenes

I didn't think Hillary was that bad.

Ebin

Kek

>2015+1
>watching SNL

Thanks for link. I saw a snippet of it on news but had forgotten about it.

When is the last time SNL was ever funny?

This guy's Trump impression is good tho. Her Hillary impression is good too.

Narcissistic rage incoming!

This is pretty funny.

Not in a decade at least. Even that's being generous.

In the late Bush Era (2006-2008).They need to kill the show. It's been on for 40 years for fuck's s sake

it's a great impression desu and pretty damn funny

Forgotten about this?

"Seizure."

Here's the YouTube in case you want sound: youtube.com/watch?v=0AJfH4Kp_qI

You can actually hear Trump say "seizure"

Really makes you think.

Also all lefty media's are getting BTFO'd and are butthurt for shilling so hard for Hilldog.

It's going to have a reverse effect come November 8.

Also this year has been funnier on it's own than the last 20 years of SNL.

Fuck off OP

Why are so many Trump supporters on this board triggered so easily?
They take the piss out of both of them.

how are you cucks gonna react when winillary is going to be president? for real. she is literally the next president, what is your reaction? will you watch her appearances 24/7 and annotate it all? or will you accept her and support her as your leader and the god damn president of the finest country on the planet

>Trump says our jobs are leaving to Mexico and China
>Everyone in the audience laughs
Bunch of cucks desu. I didn't really find it that funny.

It's not that funny but Drumpf fags get triggered just as easily as SJW's

She's lost Ohio and Florida and is in the process of losing Pennsylvania and Michigan.

I'm glad that you're from the UK and your word means nothing, but do you honestly think that a person who takes million dollar payments in return for appointing the buyer a government position should be president?

>drumpf

opinion discarded

I believe in the American democracy. If she wins, your fellow countrymen failed you. I wouldn't see them as failing me though. You should stand strong, and respect your leader. America has the finest government on the planet. And her countrymen are damn fine too. If Hillary wins, I would completely back her presidency.

>winillary
lol

Should we discard every post that contains "Illary, Killary, Shillary" and so on? Cause that's literally all of them.

Damn, she looks older and older every time I see her.

Let's hope this new wikileak nails her into her waiting coffin.

Obongo won and I dont support him

I honestly don't believe in American democracy as an American. I think you can gain that there is a pretty large bias against Trump in the media, and the uneducated masses who get most of their information from the news are being mislead. Look at Lester Holt during the debate, saying Stop and Frisk is unconstitutional, when that's just false. Hundreds of millions of people saw that, and maybe 95% went and actually checked that to be true or not. But if that bit swayed even 1 voter with that lie, then it's truly wrong and harshly discouraging in my eyes.

>I believe in the American democracy

It's a republic and so is the presidential election process you ponce.

We all know what he meant, let's not dissect every comment for minor grammatical inconsistencies and a dress the points made instead.

There is no new wikileaks. If there were it would have been out already. What you have is just Julian being butthurt about how he was treated when she was secretary of state.

she lost colorado already and it's a bunch of left wing stoners

literally no chance

How is CTR going to react when their first shot at trying to proving themselves a valid resource fails to inspire any real human support?

>She lost Colorado
Where's your source on that?

The 12 peoeple who still watch SNL were very impressed.

some of the stoners haven't heard Chelsea Clinton talk about how weed can kill you yet

correct my dick faggot

No.

Alec Baldwin - the guy who called his 11-year-old daughter a pig, and now that daughter is a bi-sexual messed up kid who poses half naked trying to be a model. He also went all over the news saying he would move to Canada if Gore lost and Bush won, yet he is still here.

>implying it's not kims fault the daughter is a fucked up mental case

Are you the Iceland bro from the California earthquake thread?

You are right, I am implying that it is not Kim's fault. Studies show that young girls raised without a dad, or by a shit dad (Alec) become messed up and lacking self esteem.

She'll reveal her final form soon

I've dealt in dark magic shit before. None of it is real but there are real cults who believe in it with their heart. A lot of members look similar to Sidius, it's creepy. I have no idea how they operate in public but in a lot of different spiritual beliefs that would be considered "dark" people disfigure themselves over many years.

It's little things here and there but it adds up. Stress is a look-killer but Hillary and Bill are both absurdly fucked up in a lot of ways that remind me of the people I saw and met.
Wouldn't surprise me if they've been members of some occult satanism shit for decades, most politicians are.

>haha! it's in the bag, he's handed over the election!

I hope they keep pushing this narrative. This is how Brexit happened.

Lazy millenial pieces of shit will stay at home to smoke weed, while pissed off old people decide the election.

I've seen good impersonations of trump before and this one wasn't very good.

Remember that time Alex Baldwin attacked his 12 year old daughter and called her a fat pig?

Should get the trending on twitter

#ChildAbusersforHillary

Yeah I am the viking prophet foretelling of your doom.

Single mothers are responsible for unstable children. We live in a social environment where women are encouraged by MSM to ditch fathers and seek divorce for any small issue.

It's the mothers who destroy families.

>I've seen good impersonations of trump before and this one wasn't very good.

it seemed decent to me. who is better, and are there clips you can link to?

the writing was pretty lame in my opinion.

Louis ck

The uploader has not made this video available in your country :(

Anyone remember the SNL jew thread who got fired and came here to shitpost, then the thread got deleted?

Who exactly are the feminist cunt writers he was arguing with that got him fired?

Before Farley died.

Leslie jones is pretty funny desu

and that's when you were in your teens or early twenties.

everyone is like that. go find some grandpa and he'll tell you it was never funny after belushi and acroyd left.

anyway, tina fey, jimmy fallon, horatio sanchez (or whatever) and some others were very funny long after farley died. and if you go back, farley was not always great, nor were his co-stars.

doing a 90 minute show weekly is not easy. SNL has always sucked, but it has had some terrific moments too, almost every year.

1/10 bait

Truly epic xD

Just remove tube and add pak instead:

youpak.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0

They acted the same way after the Johnny Depp parody, too. It was funny and was a pretty good joke, but they were seriously assmad about it.