HAPPENING! Shillary is done! Wikileaks on Wednesday

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uvqJ1mTkEuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

What would it take to break through the media shilling? It can't be anything written right? If secret documents showed she literally ate babies the media would still ignore it.

It'd have to be video of her eating a baby and even then it'd have to be HD quality so people cant say its fake, and even then the media would ignore it.

Don't you dare to play with me!

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DRUMPFKEKS ARE THIS DESPERATE.

HE FUCKING LOST TODAY YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS, JUST GIVE UP ALREADY.

zzz

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

since when do beadle keep their food in the bathroom?

shit or get off the pot julian

>blowing it 1 month before election

Ameritards will forget it in a week

I'll believe it when I see it.

Nervous shill

>Hillary is done!

Increasingly nervous Drumpftard for the 1000th this year.

??

This autistic blonde Aussie cunt and that self-promoting homosexual Nixonite narcissist have both been over-promising and under-delivering for so long that I no longer give a shit.

What the fuck

What does Roger know what we don't?

>It's the ctr shill serb proxy fag

drumpfkeks? today? nice serbian proxy, ctr

>Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.
but why?

>s-shill
>no one can have different opinion then me!

S A D !

libtards said drumpf btfo at least 2000 times

Why the fuck would Roger Stone tweet this and not @wikileaks?

Since when does it show userpass stats. The UN is here

>brekin news
>le Hillary's emails wur hakked
>rememburr???
>surelly this will end Hillary's lead t. Drumpfters

You got a problem with this?

Not often you see Bangledesh post these threads

Did Hillary screw over you lot over there too???

k... keep me posted

S E R B I A or the whole serbia is in love with killary or... proxy

welcome to post-ICANN Cred Forums

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

I have heard this from wikileaks 3 times now. She only ever goes down like half a point in the polls. We know both candidates are shit. Everyone is just pulling full blind eye mode now. It's sad.

Fuck off pasta nigger, your meme candidate lost today.

Deal with it.

what de fugg

hiroshimoot you fucking kike

youtu.be/uvqJ1mTkEuY

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Anyone who's against the Islamist, I'm for Him.

My hope is audio of her calling black people niggers with complete and utter disdain

Platinum level hilarity would be if she's referring to Obongo, which I wouldnt put past her since she fucking hates him.

Living in reality though its going to be an email exchange. How damning will it be? Who knows, but it better be fucking ironclad or I'll do the CIA's job and kill Assange myself for being a cockteasing faggot.

Yeah, you might not realize this but people have invested their entire lives into the system these literal kikes have made. In short, they will believe what they're told.

>post-ICANN
what does this even mean?
post 1998 Cred Forums?

I'm kind of on this page too. But it is a standard practice to "save the best for last".

I can't imagine what could be this huge. I mean, that's believable. I don't actually think she's sacrificed babies--not on video, anyway.

Has to be some kind of major treason, and hard cold evidence of it, something unassailable, something even CNN would have no choice but to cover, because Fox would.

Or leaked medical records with again, hard cold evidence that she has Parkinson's or worse.

Ideas? Fantasies?

I think they're crazy to announce it early, since it's pretty sure that people have already tried to kill Assange recently. They will step their efforts up now, probably. I hope that embassy has good insurance.

It could be a video of her eating a baby and the news will be talking about how it's the fault of
>muh patriarchy
and shit.

What happened?

We serbs sure love wife of a man who killed 2000 serbs in bombing.

Even if this Wikileaks one doesn't do it, we have this to look forward to I guess

How many slide posts do you need to buy a new Adidas gym suit

This is like the 5th time now?

Zzzzz

Does it matter?
Even if the leak is a videotape of her curbstomping a child Obama will just pardon her

Based Bangladesh. I have a couple of Indian-American Hindu friends and they say the same.

You have to enable it, that leaf is a proxy using faggot who is going all out with bait

S-Sur-Surerere-Surely this will finally end Hillary's dominance says increasingly suicidal Drumpf supporter for the 100th time this month.

>m-muh dead serbs!! :(((

Predji preko 1999-te vec jednom u usta te jebem.

if it's big enough it will need time to develop

just like emails took their sweet time to become what it became

Finally the 18th leak that will sink Shillary. Hope it works better than the previous 17. Will Trump pardon Snowden?

Better not be another dump of 9999 emails that only the most autistic will ever read.

Admittedly, this would do it. If it exists. I don't think something like this--especially if it included dissing libs' beloved Obongo--could ever be completely buried.

He released his tax returns the (((the media))) has told him that it proves he's literally Hitler.

>nigger bashing reloaded
>coming this october
Oh boy!

>ovo bajtovanje

You sure fit the nu-male cuck category.

CTR cuck spotted

>Recording of Hillary calling niggers niggers
>Her supporters are so dogmatic that their opinion doesnt change
>Media doesnt report it so undecided voters never hear about it
>vote numbers dont change

Technical stories about emails don't phaze the public. Hillary falling down and #basementdwellers is what sticks.

the road ham is done

Holy shit this faggot better be real.

I just realized we're final month. Buckle up lads this is going to be a crazy finish

UH OH....

wrong part of eastern europe son

Feels good to be on the winning side. :^)

The Cred Forums tears in November will be amazing.

Even if it's a video of her literally cutting a live baby in half over a brass statue of the concept of hate nothing would happen really.

oiii shit its dat boi

That might actually move the bar

This time surely

Fuck off assange you teasing whore, post the rest, REEEEEEEEEEEEWEE

you don't have to type fucking CAPTCHA every fucking time

I would buy it if I had the money, I spent so much time here it's worth it

>winning side
>hillary
pick one

Not going to happen

Wikileaks has revealed already so much shit about Hillary, that if it was any other person, this person would be behind bars for multiple life times.

Hillary is immune. Obama will protect her against virtually anything.

Unless Wikileaks has explicit footage of her raping and shooting someone, I doubt it will do anything.

Winning side, Hillary. Just look at the polls.

Yes it is, there are already controversies and shady shit that should have ended her candidacy, but the media and retards still support her, no way will this leak be something so major that it changes that

Trump will make them talk about it. He'll say the word nigger live on air, causing a bunch of news articles where they play the clip.

what matters is how she is judged in the court of public opinion

Then when Trump wins they can bring charges

Looks like they're getting their act together.

The media would censor blatant corruption, and it's too boring for normies anyway, but racism?
Now that's something they can't control. They've spent too long propping up rabid groups and attitudes that think racism is worse than murder, and they can't undo it now.

We're in the last month until the election. They're getting ready to drop the real fucking bombs and it's going to be glorious, especially if Trump catches wind of them.

hello CTR, reminder that Trump is the red line
>shills call this Clinton winning

drink some vinjak and relax m8

Thanks, Lord Satan

But then they'll just be talking about him saying nigger, not anything Hillary has done

ITS OVER

>they keep saying this every time

Fucking hell Wikileaks get your shit together.

Its beautiful, ain't it?

checks out

JUST

Not happening. Hillary's media machine will blacklist coverage of any nasty recordings.

did you post this from your wifes boyfriends phone?

"THAT MAKES ME SMART!"

You dont understand how average shart works

>Clinton sold weapons so Libya
What? Whos Libya, is that he aunt?
>Clinton started a war that killed 100000000libyans
Shes a woman, women are peaceful dont start wars. Must be a conspiracy

Wohoooo first woman president!

They are so brainwashed only a thing they have been trained like good puppies to feel bad about like calling someone a nigger would change their leanings

Maybe it's so shills who invest in avoiding the captcha can get BTFO?

WE ARE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH !!!!

at least he didn't give up and made the amount back a long time ago:)

To someone who owns something like 500 businesses, that really isnt shit

>Hillary was caught calling Obama a nigger, why aren't you talking about that?

And to be honest, this is the kind of thing that would spread virally over Facebook and YouTube not by news media.

>50 rubles have been deposited into your account

>serbshit understanding anything about business investment
The developed world does things a little differently than just throwing rocks back and forth across the street at each other.

It's not possible.
There could be pics of Hillary with a spade buring a body. The media is not going to report it or condemn her.
Nothing Assange does will matter.

Hillary still being alive is a victory already

Are we to believe that Julian Assange has been having private conversations with Roger Fucking Stone?

Does he know for sure something is happening on Wednesday, or is he just going off secondhand rumors sourced from his asshole?

N-NANI?

She was caught saying kike and nigger and nothing happened.

Check 'Em, shill

the internet is now in the hands of the UN and not america anymore

test

how would stone know about this?

Oh, you see, the (((elite))) are the winning side if HRC wins. Working class and middle class are shafter either way.
Vote Stein.

>drumpfshit being this upset because his candidate lost the election

HE DIDN'T PAY TAXES FOR 20 YEARS .

ITS O V E R. DEAL WITH IT ALREADY.

kooo el
nice, nice
nice
good, hella hella ass good

Yes, the fact that the man can lose 915 million in 1995 and still be in business means he is a billionaire. Why cant leftists understand economics?

Also, all serious trump supporters already knew because he wrote about it IN HIS FUCKING BOOK

Stone confirmed he has talked with Assange through third party months ago.

It's been "NEXT WEEK" for about six months now.

At some point one has to understand that there is nothing there.

>that little dopamine surge you get every time CTR reveals how panicking and desperate they are
Loving every post

This serb is trolling/shilling almost 24h/24h, jesus christ.

I hope something comes of it, but I'm pessimistic.

Assange is like Cassandra. Cursed to reveal the future but nobody listens.

There has been SO MUCH DIRT on hillary. Even from leaks within the past few months. Yet none of it seems to make a difference at all to people as a whole. It's a fucking shame.

it's called the October surprise for a reason you stupid fucking shill

>implying UN can do any worse than NSA

Okay, this time it will work.

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2014.

>CTR

>lost less than a billion
>won billions

Wow what a dumbass

Tell me, who was the person who allowed this to happen?
On the tip of my tongue, Will Flinton, was it?

Just be glad the Trump didn't bring this up recently in the debates, or boy would your fave be red!

I'm pretty sure the Keefe video is completely separate from the Assange leaks.

Whatever it is, it must be big and dumping it now would be perfect.

Think about it, something so fucking severe that she has to spend the next two debates trying to explain and give excuses in full dookie chute discomfort whilst Trump just sits there and smiles.

>CTR still replying to me
Not even very good at your job, how do you expect to get your pennies at this rate?

idk senpai

>it's called the October surprise for a reason you stupid fucking shill

Ok, sweetheart, I'll be waiting.

But in the meantime I will laugh heartily at Trump's daily gaffes and embarrassing revelations.

>HUUUR THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!!

niggers would vote for a democrat no matter what. they know who gives them the most privileges/money

newfag, you do not even have a gold pass account.

She isn't done if no media is going to publish negative news about her.

tell me suomi

Roger Stone is one of Trump's biggest backers. At this point in the race, why would he be talking about this if it didn't exist?

If it didn't exist, he would presumably be devoting his time to rehashing Hillary's previous scandals, rather than blue-balling Trump fans. Unless he's an even bigger moron than we thought.

common sense will prevail in this election. Shills can post some rigged polls all they want, but the polls don't matter. Trump will win 100%. HUGE step in fighting against globalism

that's the UN for Women
Saudi Arabia and the UAE are in its executive council

Fucking YUUUUUUGE

They've said it every time and it doesn't work because the news doesn't even report negative news about Hillary.

kekt

and trips

noice

Stone also told us about Romney before he made his ultracuck plea to vote against Trump.

How would Roger Stone know of the inner workings of wikileaks, in this case?

The moderator won't even bring it up.

>posts a single poll instead of a poll aggregator
>a poll firm that allows "level of support" to influence vote weight

We all know Trump has more rabid supporters. The problem is that the poll you're referencing assumes that moderate support for Clinton vs pure idolization of Trump translates to like 1.15 votes for Trump for some reason.

Fervent Trump supporters don't produce more votes than indifferent gibmedats that vote blue. They're worth the same amount.

know people in the same circles

See

>The moderator won't even bring it up.

Trump can bring it up.

Type "since4pass" in the option

The United States has no functioning legal system in regards to the families Bush and Clinton, they are above the law.
It wouldn't matter if Assange had pictures of Clinton eating a new born baby on the altar of Moloch.

He wont have to, Trump just has to bring it up and sit back and enjoy the show

Antifa faggot. You're a giant fucking pussy just like the rest of your gay lovers

>why would a politician lie?

I'm convinced

That one serbian guy.

I know you and your "people" will not be able to enter the US anymore after trump has become president, but there are tons of other countries you can ruin.

A video of her assisting someone in unvoluntary suicide with multiple shots to the back of the head.
THEN taking a dead baby out of her boiling cauldron and eating it alive.
Then flying off on her broom to Mt. Doom on Skull Island to provide Merkel with oral sex with dead devoured baby saliva mouth.

The cameraman was impressive as hell.

I dont believe u m80 Bangladeshi

>inb4 reasoned explanation gets called CTR

If trump loses these "everyone is CTR" faggots can thank themselves for perpetuating an echo chamber.

You don't win elections by only talking to people who already agree with you.

it's true

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

The best we can hope for is cracking the Black and Hispanic bloc vote.

If Trump gets even 10% of each it's over.

Nice digits, swamp-Japan

Will this work then?

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit wins
>Australia is going conservative
>Japan has gone conservative
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Hoffer will win in Austria
>France is headed for civil war
>The public hates BLM
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Trump will be the next POTUS

When did everything go so right?

This change isn't just a local one, it's a growing global phenomenon

It's about her knowingly arming Syrian rebels and IS through Libya or some shit, which she said she didn't do under oath.

Enough to sink anyone in any reasonable world, but with Hillary, I don't know about that anymore.

I hope this is real.

Regardless, it shouldn't be hard to top the Democrats' yawn-inducing tax release October surprise.

How many threads do you occupy June leaf?
Why must you shitpost so hard for CTR?

>by talking to people who only agree with you

The epitome of leftist democratic strategy

Literally the only game plan of the Clinton campaign

PLEASE BE REAL

He's a political consultant, not a politician, but whatever. He also helped elect Reagan and Bush 1.0, so this isn't some Breitbart chucklefuck we're dealing with here.

He could be lying, but my point is that there's no rational incentive for him to. Teasing something that doesn't exist is a waste of his time and only makes Trump look even less trustworthy by proxy.

This doesn't guarantee that the Wikileaks shit will actually damage Clinton in any real way, but I'm fairly certain something will be released.

I want this to be true but
>Roger "I have dirt on Cruz, guise! Please love me" Stone

t. Ahmad Muhammad from Serbia

yeah but no wait if she has sex with merkel then she's a lesbian then she's DOUBLE progressive

>she's right though maybe she's not talking about all blacks just the ones that act like thugs
>still better than drumf
>I'm a leftists but I'm also a realist,niggers do exist

Did you pay any money?

>Japan has gone conservative

Japan has been conservative for a long time. They mostly believe in keeping your degeneracy private. So their liberalism comes in small slow doses.

By what metric? I can't approach it from any angle where Trump is actually winning. He's either losing or in a virtual tie if you want to be optimistic.

>The public hates BLM

Like half do, maybe even less.

>When did everything go so right?

I'm actually concerned about it going worse than ever. The right popped up in strength this year to fight back against years of oppressive speech policing and idea squashing, but it did so late in the election cycle and it came with so much baggage. If Trump loses(and right now, he IS losing), I'm worried about the Republican party, and by extension the conservative rise, being absolutely crushed irreparably. The momentum shift is precarious and I can definitely see the pendulum swing being brutally stopped and swung even further left.

if doubles it's something

if singles it's nothing as usual

shilling this hard

is there any harder ?

Why Wednesday?

Is it because the vice presidential debate is on Tuesday?

The average business man can be successful in a thriving environment, successfully overcoming adversities is what makes a man great

>HERPDURP WE HEARD THIS 42x ALREADY
Retards in right wing trump threads for """no reason"""and professional nigger shills, its October. If there was anything held back, this is when they launch it. Hillary's been grasping for ideas for weeks now, she's def got nothing

My birthday is Wednesday. Happy 29th birthday to me!

The level of spam both on Cred Forums and reddit/twitter indicates that the CTR shills are shitting their pants.

Its like the brainbug on Planet P........they are afraid.....

Wow those are crappy memes

chuckled at a macro, must be time for bed

You know it!

Also checked. Kek is strong in here.

ISIS to attack the embossing 3.. 2...

Thats what's up, they are dumping tons of money into these shill niggers and it all breaks down in a month. They are automatons entering fields of text from scripts

I don't think we need dubs to tell us that Hillary has been up to some bullshit.

ohh no, roger stone is getting rapidly clinically depressed! and i hear he doesn't take proper safety measures when working out, and he's so clumsy around windows too!

This is a dangerous kind of way to think, though. How do you separate people that disagree with you with "unthinking, paid shill automatons"?

You are not very familiar with Roger Stone, he's a hatchet man.
These kind of political black ops are the only reason he exists.
Last time he had some bombshell to drop it was accusations that Cruz cheated on his five with 5 different women, but there was nothing there in the end.
Stone's well known nickname in political circles is rat-fucker.
He might literally be the most hated man in politics.
He once threatened a governer's 80 something year old dad with an ass whipping in a voice mail then lied about it and got caught because he said he couldn't have left the voicemail because he at a movie that wasn't in theaters yet that night.
It's possible this will be something but honestly given Roger Stone's track record expect to be disappointed, he's better at making shit up and hoping it sticks then finding real dirt.

t. Tonibler

dis gunna be good.

bump it up...

CTR already running damage control

Stone has literally destroyed political careers.

>Tonibler
HOLY SHIT. Is this what I think it is?
Do serbians name their children after Tony Blair? Like Albanians after Bill Clinton?

pic related

DOSO JE I TAJ DAN

UMRO JE DONALD TRAMP

UMRO UMRO UMRO JE ON

NECE BITI SAMPIOOOON

They create this atmosphere so its on them. I can tell almost always but most cant or dont care bc they just want to blow off steam. I only espouse ignoring them myself

he wrote about this in art of the comeback how is it news?

Kind of like how Trump failed to talk about the Clinton foundation and anything else. The emails was the only thing he brought up. Trump doesn't prepare well enough to use information like this in debates

Not the serbians, albanians

>she is done folks
>n-no for real this time i swear

when will it actually be time Cred Forums? i am getting tired of waiting

Edward Snowden also has something up his sleeve for Hillary he said in working together with godfather Putin !

Sad but true.

The media is so fucking corrupt, makes me sick.

The harder they try to manipulate though, the more it makes me want to vote for Trump.

Corruption must be punished.

crkni govno špijunsko

Bigger game than that. He was just being well behaved so he doesnt look to be a bully. The other 2 debates will be quite different

vitun vammanen aisuri tapa ittes et varmaan ees oo suomalainen

Nope.
>Brexit wins
For now. Let's see how the British feel when it comes time to actually leave.
>Australia is going conservative
More liberal than ever, false.
>Poland is refusing refugees
EU will force them to take.
>Assad is taking Aleppo
And he will lose it again.
>Hoffer will win in Austria
He already lost??
>France is headed for civil war
No it isn't.
>The public hates BLM
No it doesn't.
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
Yes he is, wow, 1 thing was correct in the list!
>Trump will be the next POTUS
Aaahhahhaaaa, no.

Is Wednesday a special day?

Why not release it an hour before the debate. Hillary on stage, sweating, having a seizure and pissing herself live on TV.

it really seems like he is egging her on to kill him

could that be his plan?

t. Serbian diaspora

Oh nah, you are no albo, you're one of those people who go to Savamala erryday into Mixer house to watch gypsies and take shitty drugs no, and then go protest with duckies in morning

Thats what turned me from a supporter to an activist. The corruption must end

>Is Wednesday a special day?
Makes it harder for them to control the narrative.
You always release big news on wednesday and never over the weekend, it'll get buried if you do.

>make 1 billion dollars
>invest it in assets so as to not show profit
>pay no taxes
The wealthy have never paid taxes.
Only the middle class pay taxes.

Delusional the post

I can smell the VPN.

How many times has Hillary been "done" now? 5? 6? She clearly has money ties to the FBI, whenever James Comey is questioned in front of congress he avoids questions by stating he doesn't know or isn't sure. The congressmen asking the questions almost go insane at how hard Comey tries to cover hillary.

You are very bad at this. I hope they don't pay you much.

Mnogo projektujes decko :))))

source?

What nonCTR shills need to realize is CLINTON HAS NEVER WON AT ANYTHING. She was a First Lady and given a post as Secty of State- she LOST to Obama. This isnt about who is more suitable to be President, it's about who will WIN

but the people will hopefully not elect her

>CLINTON HAS NEVER WON AT ANYTHING

NY Senator.

he's trolling

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

Hungary is voting to BTFO refugees today also.

That's what they said last time...

For the 12th time this week.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2014.

The news would all be about speculating russian hackers were the ones leaking the baby eating video and not the baby eating itself.

Democrats and the media have themselves turgid over starting shit with russia right now. They want a cold war because it'll let them act like the neocons last decade and avoid having their face rubbed in the hypocrisy of it. Eroding civil liberty is fun for people in power, but "muh terrorisms" is wearing thin as the excuse de jour

Implying Serbs can afford Adidas gym suits ever

>mfw it turns out to be even more devastating than expected
thank you based Roger Stone and wikileaks

More false happenings

Wow, winning NY with (D) next to your name

PS She didn't win the primary, JFK jnr did then mysteriously died

CTR are shift workers, it's different people depending on the time.

How does it feel knowing your queen is fucking retarded?

>she wheels out literal diaper shitting retards to speak at her events

>she actually thought it was a clever idea to say "trumped-up" in a debate against Donald Trump

>she pulls smaller crowds than a high school band

>she claims it took 33,000 emails to plan a wedding yet she somehow expects to run the federal government

>she actually picked tim kaine as her VP

>she has such low energy that she's trying to get the dead to turn out for her

>she literally had to pay people to pretend that she won the debate

>she's so revolting that she only gains popularity when she stops campaigning

>she can't explain any of her policies and expects you to go to her website to explain them to yourself

>she literally thought that a US presidential debate was an appropriate time to shill her book

Trips of truth, make it so!

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly doubt it will be noteworthy. Maybe I'm just jaded after all of these assurances that these leaks are going to BTFO someone "in 3 days" "in a week" "in 2 weeks" or whatever. I know it's October and if anything were going to come out it would be now, but I feel like at this point there's a correlation between telegraphing a leak and it being fucking nothing. I think if they had something noteworthy to leak they'd just dump it whenever they're going to dump it instead of threatening it over and over.

Yeah, the DNC has been preparing for this moment for a long time. They know bad stuff about Hillary is out there, so they prepared the "Russian hackers" storyline as a means of preemptively discrediting any possible leaks.

They've conditioned the MSM to associate Wikileaks with Putin, almost to a Pavlovian degree. Expect more of the same come Wednesday.

I admit a brain fart there. Im from NY but lived out of state at the time. It wasn't much of a fight tho, she replaced another Dem. She's facing a man who wins at everything

>PS She didn't win the primary, JFK jnr did then mysteriously died

while he died in the same year as the election, there is no mention of him running in or winning the primary in wikipedia.

>my queen

Hillary is a corrupt lying snake hag, just like Trump is a jew loving opportunist. Doesn't change that she's winning right now.

>she actually thought it was a clever idea to say "trumped-up" in a debate against Donald Trump

I actually laughed when she said this. It was perhaps the least organic thing I've ever heard anyone say. I've never seen a more obvious attempt at trying to make a meme in my life or a more obviously scripted line.

>she literally had to pay people to pretend that she won the debate

No, she didn't. Because I thought she won and I'm relatively neutral. Or rather, I'm conservative but I'm not really interested in Trump.

>she's so revolting that she only gains popularity when she stops campaigning

Trump is the same. Every time he makes a major public appearance, his support tanks because people remember he is retarded and out of his depth.

>she can't explain any of her policies and expects you to go to her website to explain them to yourself

I feel like you're either projecting or just woefully ignorant. This is literally the MO for Trump. He either claims he'll vaguely "do the right thing" or he tells you to visit his website for clarification.

That would be sweet, but I've heard this before tbqh.

German humour

>KSA and UAE in charge of my only source of pornography

>I'm conservative but I'm not really interested in Trump.

You are part of the problem, you realize? You complain about doom and gloom in the republican party, but if you don't support Trump, we are fucked.

I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

In many ways, your no life shilling is worse than Obama leaf

It makes sense to not just throw every bit of leaked info out there when you have it. You wait for a time when you need it most or when it's most to your advantage.

In the case of possible campaign-ending information, it's best to delay release to when the opposition's momentum needs to be broken, or to when you know that the opposition crawling back up from a big hit in time for the general election is highly unlikely or flat-out impossible.

So it's just you. Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>class trump supporters stupid and uneducated
>trump has black supporters
>H Hillary called black people stupid and uneducated

It will be something as weak as this. Or it will be Hillary saying blacks that vote trump are ignorant

Do not put your faith in these. They are try ing to generate interests for their own careers

this tbqh

If you guys are banking on Roger Stone, Julian Assange, or James O'Keefe coming through with some bombshell to win the election you are dumber than I thought.

So I'm not particularly well versed in this or anything, but so far, haven't most of the war crimes and such that Hillary may have been involved in been pretty standard fare for a U.S. President?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS CANADA ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

why are you in Australia serb?
Isn't it past your bed time

blacks will just say she's one of them because she calls them niggers like they call each other.

Screencap this, I am making history.

KEEP
BAITING
(((THEM)))

We are fucked either way. You're acting like I have to suck Trump's cock and pretend he is a fucking god when he is quite literally a liberal leaning nationalist. Believe it or not there was a time where this board would have looked at the overall Trump package and decided he was a filthy jew loving rat. But since he talks about closing borders(which he will likely fail to follow through on...and notice he never really talks about it anymore since the general election started or he has made "softening" statements after he hooked everyone in) and that he loves America. Literally everything else about him is either shady or liberal leaning.

So why should I be excited about him? He seems stupid and like he has no idea what he's doing. He fumbles for answers on everything and deflects even worse than lying hag Hillary does. He's not even really a conservative, just a nationalist(which is good, but meh). I just don't see why I should like or even care about Trump when he is just a different type of poison.

OCTOBER FIVE OCTOBER SURPRISE
TEN FIVE CLINTON DEMISE

Why couldn't Romney get away with all the shit Hillary could.

Like I said, you are digging your own grave, and then complaining about it.

You sound like a liberal to me, a weak pussy who will just sit around while the world collapses around him.

Oh lord
>fellow Serbanon shilling for hill

Ubi se pedercino. Ne moras podrzavati Trampa ali ne moras da sisaj jaja Obami i Klintonima pederu jedan

He's also made big claims that didn't pan out, see Cruz allegations.

>My hope is audio of her calling black people niggers with complete and utter disdain
I don't want to think Hillary is based, though...

This

Nothing will come out of the leak if there is no big media outlet to report on it.

He pays more in taxes every year than you will pay in your entire lifetime, they just don't happen to be income taxes.

Honestly?

A 3 second soundclip of her saying "nigger" would actually destroy her campaign. Even if media wouldn't report on it, that shit would spread fast on social media.

Of course I really doubt it'd be something like that, but if it was the leftists would turn on her so fast that her presidential race would be over within just a few hours.

Thats what dead man switches are for.

i hope its her saying "we have the nigger vote no matter what" PLEASE

Found the quote

"Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession and they are living in their parents’ basement. They feel they got their education, and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves, and they don’t see much of a future,” Clinton said. “I met with a group of young black millennials today, and, you know, one of the young women said, ‘You know, none of us feel like we have the job that we should have gotten out of college, and we don’t believe the job market is going to give us much of a chance."

Whoever wrote that headline was reaching.

> Whoever wrote that headline was reaching
questioning RT

In reality, Hillary is based and shes very smart. She knows exactly whats going on and what shes doing and what the Jews are up to.

But she doesn't give a shit because she is a sociopath, so she is helping them for her own personal gain because she doesn't give a shit about what happens to everyone else.

It's an American CTR employee with a proxy, dumbass. They think it's "ironic" that someone from a country bombed by Clintons is supportive of Clinton.

Her popularity will take a hit, but I doubt there will be any legal consequences

>waaaah whoever disagrees with me is not a real serb!

Ubij se trampniggeru odvratni. Ima i nas koji vidimo istinu i mrzimo DRAMPFA.

>Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

I am 12 and what is this

They're just trying to make more people pay attention to the leak by hyping it up. Not saying it isn't something that oughtn't disqualify a presidential candidate, but I frankly don't see how either of them is qualified in the first place.

Everything after "Clinton said" is a new unrelated thought to what is before which was obviously in reference to Bernbots who are not "young black millenials". Fuck off.

>Like I said, you are digging your own grave, and then complaining about it.

More like the grave has already been dug and I'm being asked whether I want to be buried alive or to slit my own throat with a butter knife.

You're acting like Trump is actually a good option, and to me he isn't. He's just a guy who will say whatever he thinks will get him elected. Really, his campaign has almost nothing to do with policy and almost everything to do with false bravado, chest puffing, and bragging. He's like one of those losers you see that is always going on about these hot bitches he has slept with when he hasn't. Listening to him debate is basically listening to shit like that for 45 minutes.

>You sound like a liberal to me, a weak pussy who will just sit around while the world collapses around him.

You sound like a pussy ass liberal to me, so there you go. "Oh you HAVE to vote for this jew loving liberal! Everyone else on our team is going to, so you should too!!" Faggot. Think for yourself.

Yeah, sure thing, CTR. Nice Google Translate skills, by the way.

>collecting a salary as a company owner of more than $100k
It's like you want to be robbed by the state.

>G-gugl translejt!
>t-ti nisi pravi srbin

Izadji malo napolje i pricaj sa ljudima NEET-u odvratni.

>Whoever wrote that headline was reaching
drumpfags do this all the time

they wouldnt translate drumpf you fucking idiot.

Do you think Donald has ever thought about fucking Hillary?

You know like how at any party there's always some annoying bitch who makes you so mad you just want to ram it up her asshole

I bet he's thought about it before

>State run media

Fucking Russia. Just when I think my country is fucked you come along to remind me it could be much much worse. Go burn some of your worthless currency so you don't freeze to death peasant.

>i pricaj sa ljudima

CTR employees aren't "people", lad.

You are extremely misinformed, friend

Are you projecting?

Your flag looks like whoever made it just didn't give a shit.

>listening to Roger the rat

It's possible.

Stone doesn't promote false happenings. This is the real deal. This is why clinton's campaign fears Stone so strongly.

oisko salee tää :D

got a thing for sociopaths?

That's the best sex.

Yours looks even worse fag

Another pathetic attempt by the alt right to stump Hillary. She's winning the election you racists. Deal with it.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Verovatno zivis u nekoj rupi na jugu srbije lol.

Ovde u BG-u retko ko podrzava tog idiota, pogotovo ovi mladji koji su moja generacija.

Spremi se za jos jednog Klintona, secas se sta je prosli put bilo :)))

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDDDDDDDDDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>1 post by this id

For some reason (maybe beause paranoia about Chinese cyber attacks) my IP is dynamic no matter where I post from.

Would a Cred Forums pass even work here?

Thanks for funding our shithole.

>mfw it's more emails nobody will give a fuck about anymore

Funnily enough, I work in MDS in Belgrade and can't find a single person who agrees with you. Ergo, you're a dirt-poor subhuman employed by CTR so you don't starve. :*

>Calling trump successful

>Trump has 1/100 business fail.

Successful, or had a business failure pick one.

It's ok, we don't expect people here to understand averages.

Sure you've won a 100 out of 101 races in your life, but you didn't win that last one -- maybe next time pal.

>I can't find a single person who agrees with you

Trazis na losim mestima niggeru jedan.

Kao sto sam rekao, pitaj omladinu(18-24 god) i onda mi reci.

Pain. Is thy name.

>90%+ of new businesses fail
>saying trump is a failure because 4 businesses failed out of hundreds
the minds of CTR lads

But the youth doesn't care and is too busy drinking/getting stoned to actively participate in anything. I speak from experience, back when I was in college, politics was the last thing on my mind.

Young people are subhuman, but you'll realize this yourself in 5-10 years, dirt-poor nigger.

I'm unironically a paid shill. I just make it so blatantly obvious i never get taken seriously and usually my posts get the opposite effect.
Psht, notin personnel kids

please die

Test

The problem with these leaks is: Yes, they SHOULD have had her disqualified and put in jail. SO many of the things that have been leaked already would qualify for that.
However, the media just plainly refused to hold her accountable for ANYTHING.

If in a few years time journalists will not look back in disgust about how they as a profession failed miserably then all hope is lost for a loooong time.

Dude, lol it was satire pointing out that roger is right 99% of the time, don't judge him the one time he was wrong.

>Young people are subhuman

Vidim da su oni sa kojima si pricao ocigledno bili protiv trampa. Nije ni cudo sto si toliko besan lmao.

I am ashamed to say that this particular CTR is in adelaide Australia....

I am very sorry on behalf of our country

Like when he said he had a bombshell about Ted Cruz and it turned out to be some crazy conspiracy theory about his dad killing JFK?

>everyone who disagrees with me should die
fuck off bootlicker

Not a terrible pic of Zoe Quinn. Would sodomize. 5/10

>dim da su oni sa kojima si pricao ocigledno bili protiv trampa.

I don't talk to young people, lmao. You are revolting degenerate nigger subhuman filth that contributes to nothing and lives as parasites, leeching from your parents. About half of you grow up and become responsible adults, but the other half becomes junkies, alcoholics and other vermin that votes for "liberal" parties who promise you free drugs.

Znaci u pravu sam lol, mladi i razumni ljudi mrze trampa :)

Why is that nigga talking about Kojima? How could he possibly be relevant?

you guys are cute when you fight

>Cred Forums pass user

>drinks 24/7
>smokes weed 24/7
>reasonable

Lmao, keep telling yourself that, worthless degenerate nigger filth. I do hope your parents plan to live for a very long time, otherwise you'll starve to death real soon. :^)

Da li ti se svidelo

>24/7

8D164 53749 TG563 FGTDF

It turned out to be relevant among republicans. It was a calculated hit.

If you are going to type serbian please use something better than google translate.. your fagginess is showing

defeatism is punishable by death

Fuck off diaspora nigger.

Everything that Roger Stone has predicted has come true. He has spies everywhere.

I'm not "defeated", retard. I'm just not choosing retard A or retard B. You're fighting for a shitty fate either way.

Let's put it in these terms. Imagine this election cycle were Hillary as the conservative candidate and Obama as the liberal candidate. Would you guys be shilling for Hill then? Would you be clamoring for her? Would you say I was a "defeatist" if I wouldn't help Hillary get elected?

No, of course not. Because they're both shitty fucking liberals. Just like Clinton is a liberal leaning corrupt warhawk and Trump is a liberal leaning corrupt nationlist jewish dicksucker.

He also foresaw that Lewandowski was fucking up the campaign. Literally said he was 'the Snake'.

No. You're either a Trump or Clinton supporter. The two party system sucks. If you hate Trump then you like Clinton. There are plenty of candidates other than these two. Our choices suck. Trump rules. Duerte is cool even though he's a monkey beanjunglefaggot from the Philipines because he says some cool things and I overlook how much of a degenerate cuck of a beaner he is.

Yeah, sounds nuts, don't it? Oh, that's just the typical Cred Forums doublethink here.

They're probably waiting until Wednesday because if they release it before the debate, then Trump could still manage to squander it by putting off those who switched votes due to the leak. Meanwhile, if Trump loses support due to the debate, then that lost support might quickly switch back after the leak.

what's going on