When are the leaks coming?

When are the leaks coming?

Wednesday...

these better be good

Why aren't people doubting that Assange will deliver? He never said the leaks would happen in September or before the first debate. He only said "before the elextion". So stop bitching and just wait for it.

october 26
hillarys bday

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

Never. Assange will die before then.

Why are*

This guy's a fucking chump, still trying to be relevant

Just sad really

>""""my team of editors""""
>mfw I know it's just him

Absolutely no one doubts that Assange will drop leaks of massive importance on Wednesday. CTR shills would like you to think otherwise, though.

kek

sure hope you dont really believe this desu fampai

Does it even matter? Every leak hasn't done shit to her campaign. I think it's time to face the fact that it is truly over for Trump. He is finish

Just like last week.

NEXT WEEK.

do like I do: write that on a sticky, and each week move it to the current week on your desk calendar.

desu if its so damaging why not just release it now?

If Assage feels like he has to time it, its probably not that much of a bombshell.

And lets be honest, there is likely a ton of hit pieces to be written on Trump before election day.

>desk calenar

Julian, the leaks. Hand them over.

do you think shills dont exist?

I'm calling it.

Assange is going to release material.....on Trump.

Think about it.

Everyone expects him to expose information on Clinton, so it's not exactly an "October Surprise" if he does that.

The surprise will be Assange exposes Trump.

She won't lose votes over the fact that she did something awful, but over how people feel about it. The outrage will slowly fade away so it needs to happen closer to a debate or election itself to really sink in.