LIVE: Secretary of State Apologizes for Chrstianity

GERMANY YESS

phoenix.de/livestream/

>yes good goy, german apologize

At least I can rest easy in the knowledge that even America is gradually waking up at last.

Good goy Ludendorff!

He was right, you are a good goy, not him.

Wtf?
Was ist der Anlass, was hat er genau gesagt und wer ist die Uchti mit dem Kopftuch?
Und außedem: Bilde ich mir das nur ein oder pushen die ÖR jetzt tatsächlich eine Pro-Kopftuch Agenda? Die gibt es in letzter Zeit ja überall in den Medien zu sehen

Great. Fuck christianity

>t. Ali from Tunesia

Mohamed from Algeria actually but i'm not muslim.

... or french

...or a country

wtf europa...... whats going on???

you tell me

ok i have watched a bit and thanks for destroying my weekend. Germany is fucked, this islam pushing agenda will be the death of germany.

minister of the interior (de meziere) has a discussion with different muslim groups on how to intergrate muslims/islam into society. those kind of shows/talks and topics have started to heavily be pushed by media over the last couple of years. they're really trying their hardest to explain to the "normal" german citizen, how muslims can be/are a part of germany.

To be honest, this ones not a bad idea

this guy has let the famer gone over his head.

this just makes me sick. Schools are for education

I have many more but my internet sucks co

>amoung
I assume this is fake, then.

Nah, government schools are for indoctrination into whatever little drone the politicians want.

Leftist Germans are the most disgusting creatures on earth, they absolutely despise their own people.

The Church created the social and moral fabric of Europe and was responsible for most of the scientific progress during the Middle Ages. Your hate is entirely unwarranted.

Traditional Christian morality gives rise to one of the most sustainable social systems in the world. The traditional family gives each child a stable environment, enough attention and a mother and father figure during its most important formative stages.

Close-knit parishes create a social safety net that support members that fell on rough times, without being abused like the social safety nets of the current nation states. These close-knit communities also encourage the formation of long-lasting meaningful human relations, something that seems to be actively discouraged in the current globalist capitalist system. They also create a safe environment to bring up children, where children are encouraged to play and explore, instead of staying inside playing on their iTrash, because mommy is afraid that her "baby" is going to be abducted or killed.

The rejection of a hedonistic lifestyle give people enough time to focus on meaningful human relations and intellectual development. It also protected against the excesses of our current capitalist system.

Furthermore, universities developed out of the ancient cathedral or monastic schools and the earliest real universities were either set up by the Church as extension of the cathedral schools or heavily supported by the Church. Most of the medieval scientists were monks or priests. Science was encouraged to better understand God's creation.

Was the Church always flawless? Of course not, higher-ranking members often abused their power. It is however, a lot better than the current globalist and capitalist system, where hedonism and excesses are actively encouraged.

It's fake. Which is stupid because the real headlines are just as depressing.

Yes i'm french i was born here

fuck off

Sooner or later the French are going to boot you out.

Cultural and demographic suicide