EXPLAIN

EXPLAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/
rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wednesday is fucking done,

only 6 days in a week for now on

She sold weapons to ISIS

AKA it's fucking nothing

on wednesday this vid is going to receive mass public exposure. youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA

>THIS is the leak that will destroy Hillary's campaign
t. increasingly nervous man

>For the nth time
>This time it's for real frfrfr

What is Australian leaks man taking so long to release the damn thing?

DRUMPFNIGGERS BTFOOOO

I really hope this isn't what it is. People will shrug.

According to O'Keefe we might get audio of her calling Obama a porch monkey.

Exactly what I was thinking. This guy is a faggot.

I hope this isn't the extent of the leak.

Sure, it's damning, but people won't care or understand.

I hope it's something even more corrupt.

meanwhile

>hurr durr drumpf is done he will never recover

>oh shit, turns out he b8ed MSM & CTR

>hurr durr THIS TIME he's REALLY done

ya seething, boy

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2014

>666

GO AWAY DEVIL

Media won't report shit or talk about it

In all fairness: its october surprise time, all the good stuff should be saved for now

That's exactly the point he's making. This Wikileaks shit is just as retarded as people that say Trump's shit will end his campaign.

Probably some sentence in some email where she can be vaguely construed as explicitly recognising sharing classified information on a private email is wrong but she's doing it anyway.

Probably just enough to keep the Trump brigades in a rabble and the Clinton drones scoffing.

>There are many things that need to be erased.

Your memes are getting increasingly obscure. It took me a moment to remember that (((CNN))) is a gay agenda-funded Hill shill mill.
I hope this meme is for internal use only, because middle America just thinks of CNN as that station that you watch when you're in a hospital waiting room or when there's an earthquake. They aren't aware of your implications.

Some dude is gonna say some shit and Hildawg voters won't care. She's a fucking treasonous crooked murderer and they don't care. Unless she's doing puppy snuff videos no one will care.

Do clinton supporters even know about wiki leaks or ANY of the scandals?

I don't even think puppy snuff videos would turn her bots. They would go on to point out how there are too many dogs, or just focus on some thing Trump said.

>Hillary is done
When I see it I'll believe it. She hasn't been done in from the other ones so I have little faith in this reveal.

I hope Roger Stone is in hiding. If not he may be found dead by an apprant suicide before Wednesday. He's next on her hit list.

selling weapons to terrorists is pretty bad senpai

Honestly, it's obvious Assange is trying to coordinate the leak with Trump's people in order to assure he doesn't get sniped by an american Navy Seal with over 300 confirmed kills while going out for some ice cream one fine morning.

he thinks hillbots will vote for trump after the next scandal

what they dont get is theyre brainwashed. even if hillary killed somebody they wil dissmiss it as russian conspiracy

Panicked Left Hopes ‘SNL,’ ‘Will and Grace’ Can Take Down Trump

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!"

://twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577

Clinton describes Sanders supporters as ‘basement-dwellers’ & ‘baristas’ in leaked recording

rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/

It's the reverse version of this

What if... They are just trying to bait Hillary into assassinating Assange?

So is many other things she has done. Yet nobody cares. You're next president is an corrupt incompetent liar. Unfortunate.

You can't stop Hildawg.

Wouldnt it be slapstick comedy if this new be all end all leak is video of bill clinton doing a raep or something?

>THIS WILL FINISH HILLARY
>THIS WILL FINISH TRUMP

Fuck off already said increasingly nervous annoyed man

why would you support hillary if you don't mind me asking?

kek

Underrated.

>She sold weapons to ISIS
>AKA it's fucking nothing
Why is that "fucking nothing"?

That seems like fucking something to me.

>I really hope this isn't what it is. People will shrug.
Am I on the same planet?

Since when is giving weapons to an enemy that actively destroys a country and devastates western countries shruggable?

God dammit.

>You're next president is an corrupt incompetent liar.
No she's dead if she goes in.

The moment she wins the election it's coup time.

It's just regular-ass U.S. foreign policy since over half a century.

How do have the have the heart to say that giving weapons to YOUR enemy, the people that try to kill YOU is a good thing?
Oh and you'd probably accept gun laws.

Ultimate fucking cucks you lot are.

Wrong.

It will be impossible for Clinton to get in.

It will become Trump or a coup.

This shit is against the people's interests clearly.

ISIS isn't America's enemy, Assad and Russia are America's enemy.

It's like pic related, in a nutshell.

They do.

And they think it's not real.
The conditioning is fucking unbelievable.
They saw 9/11, yet can't fathom a corrupt leader.
They saw grunge yet can't fathom a corrupt leader.
They saw fucking CONTRA and can't fathom a corrupt leader.

They're imbeciles. Fucking imbeciles.

to the normies its fucking nothing. to them it's just another right wing conspiracy. even if they believed it to be true, they'd still see shillary to be the lesser of the two evils cos le rich white man is always worse to them.

This.

FPBP

it's probably typical shady dealings with dubious rebel groups by the US government

Hillary didn't literally fly to Syria and sell weapons out of the back of a van to Baghdadi

>It's just regular-ass U.S. foreign policy since over half a century.
Well thanks.

It's killed us all.

Great policy guys! Nothing can go wrong ay! Absolutely nothing at all!

>you better believe there will be nukes if this shit goes down.
>otherwise, expect a coup. This effects the people personally now.

I haven't spent three decades alive, what does grunge mean outside of a musical context?

if you arm your enemies, you win.

learn american strategery, this is how we will defeat iran too

>t's probably typical shady dealings with dubious rebel groups by the US government
>Hillary didn't literally fly to Syria and sell weapons out of the back of a van to Baghdadi

>it's nothing
>it's nothing
>remain calm
>remain calm

No this shit is not nothing. The blowback will kill many people.

i dont agree with this, normies are extremely reactionary to anything ISIS. You see #basementdwellers trending on twitter? I can see #HillaryIsLiterallyIsis trending easily

I'm just saying that why would people all of a sudden go crazy over the same foreign policies that they haven't cared much about in the last half a century?

Fuck marxism.

its nothing cause people dont care about anything important, it will never make the news and CTR will bury the shit out of it.

>ISIS isn't America's enemy
Yes they are.

The blowback from them is more than significant.
That is a failed proxy war policy. Negligence of an unfathomable kind.

That is a crime against not only the US, but humanity.

I bet the UN will be vocal about this.

hence the main stream will never see it, like everything else

Fpbp

what kind of fuckin world do we live in where a potential president sold weapons to an islamic terrorist group is NOT damning and something people will shrug at.

I swear nothing shocks anyone anymore, we're all complacent fucks edging towards our own destruction with this apathetic bullshit towards our own government & society.

Reactions like this are what deserve a Clinton victory, no passion, no outrage. It's fucked.

happening

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2016.

Nobody seems to care what WikileKs says anymore. People are more interested in Trump's colossal business failures and possible pedophilia

The music was clearly a reaction to the decadence of the 80's and the deals they were making then. They knew mainstream music would reach the ears of leaders (and I think that's why (((they))) initially freaked out).

Soundgarden's early album badmotorfinger in particular.

People have been condition to blow off legitimate information as crazy due to decades of Hollywood pushing the "conspiracy theories are ALWAYS WRONG AND CRAZY you don't want to be WRONG AND CRAZY right goy?" narrative.

The UN was vocal about the Iraq War, didn't make the American voters give a fuck when the Bush administration came out and admitted they'd lied about the whole thing. I'm not saying it doesn't matter, just that there won't be any bloody coup, or non-bloody coup for that matter.

You realize he hasn't left the Ecuadorian embassy in London in several years for that exact purpose, right? His number has been up since Bradley Manning.

>that's why (((they))) initially freaked out
The cultural marxists certainly didn't

>My generation’s apathy. I’m disgusted with it. I’m disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whining about for years.

>why would people all of a sudden go crazy over the same foreign policies that they haven't cared much about in the last half a century?
because the blowback is significant.
>fact that bombers killed many citizens
>fact that the refugee crisis was caused by this
>fact that the refugee crisis is clear a push to flood the country with migrants and cause white genocide
>fact that the flood of migrants was also pushed by crony capitalists to feed the ponzi scheme
>fact that this whole thing was to impoverish the middle class and strengthen the upper classes

It's time for another french revolution now if she's in.
They're not getting away with it. They think they are, but all they're doing is falling into a trap.

Somebody must only frequent CNN when they aren't here.

>I'm not saying it doesn't matter, just that there won't be any bloody coup, or non-bloody coup for that matter.
Oh there will be mate
>I will do everything to make sure of that. This stops now.

Doesn't that mean she would get Cred Forums on her side?

t. Triggered serbcuck

CTR are terrible at what they do.

>I’m disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whining about for years.
Except, that's not what their apathy was really about.
They thought it was about that, but that was the subversion of the movement.

If they were alive today it would be interesting to know what they thought about isms. I bet they'd rage against them. It's fucking thought police. Grunge was a punk movement against such bullshit.

I'll give you a hint
>Huma Abedin

Remember: Trump is a meaniehead poop face.

That is all (((they))) care for you to know.

The average people I know didn't give a fuck about the Contra affair or any of Reagan's dealings. Unless you get Hillary on record saying "sell them to ISIS" it's going to be mitigated down and explained away, and no one outside of people who already hate her will care.

>The blowback will kill many people
So it's just like any countries foreign policy anywhere since the inception of countries. Where's the meat on this bone?

Yes, well, we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out, won't we?
>captcha ROAD / WE'RE OUT TO GET YOU
Thanks, now I'm on their list.

But why did i laugh tho?

That's basically a political death sentence.

>next president is an corrupt incompetent liar
but Trump is down in the polls

This guy is going to accidentally commit suicide tuesday

This

It drives me up the wall that outright selling weapons to our enemies is seen as a pass.

Democracy is dead to me.

I HOPE ITS SOMETHING ILLEGAL. LIKE TRUMP NOT PAYING TAXES.....

OH WAIT.........THAT WAS LEGAL

I hope he has something good, but i'll believe it when i see it. He has cried wolf too many times now

Considering that the surviving grunge stars are LGBTXYZ shills and some are active SJWs, I think we know what they would think.

She's been engaging in high treason since for years. I hope more people wake up to it.

> Sold weapons to ISIS

They are not smart enough to SELL weapons to ISIS, they just gave them weapons

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

This has been public knowledge since 2013

But John McCain did

you're retarded

Lest be honest, its just more piles of emails with no smoking gun the Clinton campaign can bury in a day.

Its probably more shit like some donor emails Clinton asking for a favor, some secretary says she'll get back to him, but there will be no evidence it was every fulfilled.

If it was something actually damaging Assange would have released it as soon as could, he could be arrested for rape any day now if Ecuador decides to kick him out for whatever reason (bribery, diplomatic deals, etc.).

Assange is just drawing it out for publicity. He loves the publicity.

also enormously hypocritical, considering Trumps past views on people who don't pay enough in taxes

Can you believe Obama only pays 20%? Sad!

Considering he also said Hillary wouldn't even make it to the first debate because of his "damning evidence" I find it hard to believe him.

I want to so very badly, but you gotta show me after a certain point.

But it's my favorite day of the week

Oliver North Iran Contra is why it won't be that big a deal if its ISIS weapons
ISIS weapons would nee to be
>A large cashe
>Directly linked to an attack on a western nation
>More than one or two deals
You really think SJW/BLM/Feminists are high functioning enough to really understand the severity of her doing that?
No, they are the definition of useful idiots who rally behind political battle cries of cultural Marxism.
Along with the lower IQ normies they'll chalk it up to
>All governments sell weapons
But image her going off on Obama and various minorities.
>That porch monkey Obama still hates me for 08, typical nigger cam never let a grudge go
>I have the blacks eating out of my hands, give a nigger a government program you got a voter for life
As so on, they would ideologically have to unidentify as a HRC voter/supporter
She loses every stitch of social value that here voter base uses to make decisions with.
It's funny but in that supposed CTR communication the speak on the left's social equity problem and it's spot on
>lose your social value
>lose your social circle
>Lose social status
>an hero is all you can do in the end

When the fuck is Assang going to push the button and destroy Hillary?

Her support cannot grow any larger than it already is.

Next debate:

Trump: "She sold weapons to ISIS. Think about that. She armed our enemies. They hate us and want to kill us all. They burn people in cages. They chop off heads. They want to murder you, and Hillary Clinton sold them weapons. She doesn't want you to have guns, but she'll sell military grade weapons to ISIS. She is a TRAITOR and cannot be president."

CNN: "Trump lies again. Hillary did not "sell" weapons to ISIS. She gave them for free."

he means he's getting increasingly nervous

What's your verdict on Republican voters who didn't care about Contragate?

Wednesday Addams no longer works for Hillary Clinton.

Her email [email protected] is done.

Can't believe people still believe this meme. He has nothing left, the last couple of "happening" dumps didn't even dent the polls.

Retreat where lesser men lead
Flee from what you do not see
Conceive your mind into the being
Turn away
Disobey

Trump only started talking about Hillary being unfaithful because he had already seen something that led him to believe that. He probably wasn't supposed to even hint at it and just wait for it to be released so he fucked up but it will still do major damage.

>That porch monkey Obama still hates me for 08, typical nigger cam never let a grudge go
>I have the blacks eating out of my hands, give a nigger a government program you got a voter for life
i'm getting tingly picturing the twitter rage and mental gymnastics people will try to defend her with

Only button Assange has to destroy anything is the self-destruct button.

>If you can't do the work then you won't get paid
no wonder they hate Trump so much.

If you help your enemies kill you, you win.

Look up Operation Cyclone

They made a fucking Tom Hanks comedy movie about it

It's nothing

kek
sad how accurate that is.

>Obama wants to raise taxes but does not pay as much as he should be
>Trump wants to lower taxes and is legally following the tax rules to pay lower taxes
Also I really want this leak to be something, but it's hard to be optimistic when most of the time something leaks it has no effect on people.

>So it's just like any countries foreign policy anywhere since the inception of countries
No it isn't. Because the blowback is still occurring and they're still giving weapons and helping ISIS. They're STILL giving weapons to the very thing attacking their home.
Russia never bombed the west recently, only (((ISIS))) did.

They literally bombed an Assad base surrounded by ISIS land.

That's a convenient fuck up.

>if you say there's no issue with that, you're a confirmed shill.
>no way was that a misfire, no reasonable person would believe that to be a misfire.

We've been on the list since day one.

But we're too numerous.

It gets worse.

There are so few people benefiting from this. It's mainly oil execs and OPEC.

The people suffer for no reason. That's a textbook definition of tyranny.

Huma fingering Hillary in her office?

Cobain killed himself. So did staley and several others.

That's what they thought.

I think they were either miserable and didn't know why (like the stone temple pilots singer) or they did know why and offed themselves (staley did that awfully close to 9/11, cobains last song "you know you're right" almost seems to be talking to them)
Plus his death was suspicious, probably because he knew too much and was going to make a move.

>>A large cashe
>>Directly linked to an attack on a western nation
>>More than one or two deals
user.. that's exactly what has occured.

First they found those guns in france.

Don't get me wrong, the republicans need a good purge too.

The whole government does except the ones nailing comey in the oversight commitee.
>like based chaffetz.

Hurry the fuck up already wikileaks
god damn

If Wikileaks ties terror attacks to Clinton she is fucked. Only Trumps big mouth could save her.

PolotitiFacts: Pants on Fire , they weren't Isis at the time

She was just putting down dogs for the environment. It is immoral to own pets

t. peta supporter

>You really think SJW/BLM/Feminists are high functioning enough to really understand the severity of her doing that?
If they aren't then they are a complete lost cause. They're willing to let people die to further an insane ideology. So insane that many women are beginning to become put off by it.

Some feminists are starting to realise their movement is being exploited by criminals though.
Some are endorsing the criminals.

All Americans of any colour or ideology should vote trump simply because he's the only one left to rid this poisonous government, stop the artificial flow of migrants and hopefully start to rebuild not only their country, but the entire world which desperately needs to rebuild.

Then we can discuss a real solution and deal for all people:
We need to come up with a solution that is brutally honest about ethnicity. I think modification of all people might be the go. I don't like it, but I can't see any other way to getting people to deal with the rapid change in working environments. They're becoming too complex.

Doesn't need too, google it.

The MSM already discovered stories about such a case.
Happened after the france shootings.

wtf i hate hillary now

>admitted they lied
No they didn't. Every retard just thought weapons of mass destruction meant nukes

If this is as damaging as he says, he wouldnt have to wait for the best time. Fuck this guy

>Plus his death was suspicious, probably because he knew too much and was going to make a move.

This is my pet theory regarding Elliott Smith's death as well. Dude was way too fucking smart.

Look at some of the early grunge performances.

Lot's of illuminati shit going down.
They also knew they were the "kings toys".

Grunge was a far better thing than I ever thought to be frank. Gen X seems to know what's going down.. well parts of gen X.

Remember, they were the first gen with the internet. Which explains why grunge went completely nuts and turned into nu metal and then metalcore later.
Metalcore is largely based btw. Far less cucked than indie by a mile.

>"This will be the end of Clinton's campaign" says increasingly irrelevant man for seventh time this month

Actually, we thought WMDs meant chemical and biological agents that Saddam was building in his portable biowarfare labs.

Remember those? Remember how they didn't exist? Remember how Rumsfeld said that the administration knew they didn't exist but that they settled on them as a casus belli for administrative and legal reasons?

No, you don't remember any of that. You're a good little goy and you've thrown all the wrongthink down the memory hole.

I will admit, I don't like these celebs tryng to soak up the attention for their own gain.

But Clinton is going down. Read the thread. This election is the catalyst for war if she wins.

It's never anything. Fuck this guy.

Because they sold weapons to ISIS?

Man we created ISIS by arming al-qaeda, and we created al-qaeda and the taliban by arming the mujahideen rebels against the soviets, it's not different than before.

Anyone who thinks this is new hasn't been paying attention, and if that's the case, they probably aren't paying attention to this story either.

Sounds legit, just wanted to find out what you were about. Too many hypocrites these days, or then again I doubt there was ever a time when there weren't.

>See flag
>Not surprised in the slightest

kek

CNN has been called "Clinton News Network" since the 1990's dwag

More likely they were just standard countercultural leftists being edgelords for the sake of it.

Once you realize that you are surrounded by retards it should then occur to you that the best course of action is to take advantage of them for personal profit.

We've hit those levels long ago.

Much like the media keeps trying to shill that "Ok, THIS will surly end it..." and now wikileaks and others are doing the same shit.

I doubt it can live up to the hype Assange is giving it. He is just milking attention for his next wave of leaks.

Personally im holding out for proof HIllary murdered Seth Rich

Alex Jones is releasing a new batch of water filters lined with anti-globalist gauze

I meant from a U.S. foreign political p.o.v., and there's more than enough proof of American authorities helping ISIS and other anti-Assad insurgents to support me. ISIS is virtually every individual's enemy, but to people who rule global superpowers they're an opportunity to push a bigger agenda. ISIS is not a military or cultural threat to the U.S.'s status as a superpower, they're an opportunity to lessen Russia's influence in the Arab world.

People are de-sensitized to this kind of thing because it's "happening" all the fucking time

New crypto currency wheeeeeen?

>perfect timing with the media attention on /our guy/

This man is mildly entertaining, often in a "laughing at him" sort of way.

Still holds true to the Marxist tradition of taking 500 pages to express what could be done in 5.

If he were a troll, he would be the greatest that ever lived perhaps. Unfortunately he's a genuine autist.

>Man we created ISIS by arming al-qaeda, and we created al-qaeda and the taliban by arming the mujahideen rebels against the soviets, it's not different than before.
It is user. The blowback is signifcant.

I wish you'd stop thinking "everything is ok"

It's not, people are going crazy over this, that impedes on the economy.
Then you have the drastic rise in terror attacks.
Then you have the weaponry connections.
Then you have the oil company connections to all this bullshit.

This is not merely negligence, this is becoming tyranny. Small amounts of people benefiting for the terror of many.
That's not acceptable.

>Too many hypocrites these days, or then again I doubt there was ever a time when there weren't.
We might be close user. Cred Forums is helping stop corruption and I doubt the technocrats will do this bullshit without monetary gain being involved. It's an immune system for conspiracy and corruption lead by common folk with easy access. That's never occurred in human history.
If post-scarcity occurs that also won't be an issue.

>the head of the FBI and the Attorney General have to reveal themselves as being on the payroll in order to shield Hillary

Pretty good result though. If she doesn't win, she's going to jail, that's why she's desperate.

>More likely
Nobody kills themselves for edginess. They had proper pain and we now know what was the catalyst for it.

I pity fools and the weak. You should too.

People talk about how blacks have low IQ on here and laugh. I accept that fact with nothing but feels. Imagine being black and knowing that.

At this point she could be tied to anything and no one would care. They would just say trump has done worse.

Yeah, I have high hopes for the instant communication age. Frankly, while I think SJWs and many Cred Forumsluters are equally idiotic and insane, I also think what we're seeing is mostly just two groups who've been the quickest to adapt to and embrace the possibilities offered by social media.

Who knows, maybe it's her leaking sensitive information on a new level or recordings of her saying really bad things about her voters.

Reported to SEPO.

enjoy the van, terrorist

I never said it was okay. I said this has not been and likely won't be an effective talking point against her.

>I said this has not been and likely won't be an effective talking point against her.
Then you're a shill. Because you cannot see how significant the connection is.

Btw they found guns that were sent by the US in france after an attack. That's proof that the US' government inadvertently killed western civillians through incompetent leadership.

Then you tie in the reasons why they did so.

>for oil user
>those westerners died for oil
>and the US government was ok with that

That's the nail in the coffin for her user. This is the end for this type of tyranny for the elites. Now we have nearly 50 million people looking into their state affairs for this bullshit. Corporations control of the government is coming to an end.

People are just gonna grow more jaded and let the politicians get away with even worse next time.

if even stealing millions from haiti didnt destroy Clinton nothing will.

Are you an Albanian?
None Serbian could be a Clinton supporter after the Kosovo War.

>Saudi help 911
>Senate reject bid to block sell billions weapon to Saudi

[it's complicated]

whats a libyan

>Hillary (and everyone else) were supporting anti-Gaddafi forces
Everyone knows this already.
>they didn't pay the agreed upon sum so she didn't give them the agreed upon weapons
Seems like a reasonable thing to do, I mean aside from the whole situation being the moral equivalency of the Challenger shuttle crash.

Because 1 post by this ID.

He took a shit and left.

>against the people's interests
as if that matters. the "people's interests" have never been a priority in the united states because muh capitalism, muh freedumbs, muh strong independent work ethic, blah blah

I rather think it's worse than a mere challenger disaster.

It is, literally, treason:

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

And every single person who had her back:

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

> this election is the difference between a woman having to go to prison rightfully or becoming the most powerfull woman in the world

Depressing desu

they always say shit like this. and it always doesn't do anything. remember when juian assange said he had a huge reveal during the DNC? It didn't do anything to hillary

>and everyone else
everyone else did not know that gaddafi was willing and eager for a peaceful transition instead of this mess.

Hillary did not care and now Libya is ruled by a faction worse than gaddafi where women are stoned to death for their husbands cheating on them and are now required to be in full ninja gear

This shit will happen

kek wills it

>Julian Assange appears on the balcony with an enthusiastic smile on his face
>Tells everyone wikileaks has recorded a supernova in the G11.2-0.315135613 nebula

woah it's possible to only get 5 years and a 10k dollar fine for treason?

She can probably serve out her time on The Clinton estate too

Now this I'd like to see.

I laughed because I had the same thought for a different reason.

It's because no matter how much evidence is put into someone's face, humanity will ultimately choose ignorance.

>blah blah blah
>wrongdoing that take more than 140 characters to describe
>no le epic lulz punchline

And that is why absolutely fucking no one will care or pay attention to it.

Plus Drumpfkins and Shillbots alike all think of people in the middle east as NPCs. No one gives a shit if millions of them die from one thing or another.

The only thing that can win over Hill shills is the suffering of children. Anything less than video proof of Bill Clinton raping kids while Hillary cackles in the background will be useless.

Obama doesn't own a company that benefits thousands of workers families. He's a man at a desk, like spiderman. Now let's laugh at how Trump's company has bankrupt several times as we ignore the fact that our government has shut down entirely several times in just 4 years.

The anti-Gadaffi forces weren't enemies of the U.S., to my knowledge.

And then they attacked the embassy

guys you saw that case about the texas sheriff helping the navy move illegal weapons right?

I thought Assange was the new face of the FSB.

If the Ruskies can't keep Assange alive, what chance do we, the American people, have to stop the Clinton machine?

test

Strictly business, mang. But yeah you're right, returning to trade with them after that is probably treason. I'm not sure on the finer points of what constitutes "enemy" in the context though, got any further reading on the subject?

>THIS will be the leak that ends clintons campaign... r-right? Says the pants shitting man for the 473rd time this year

Turns out that when you control the media and voting machinery it's really easy to keep trucking

Stone zone

Nah I believe that they have to be officially recognized as Enemies of the State by the State department, however as she was in charge of the State department that will probably throw it into someone else's jurisdiction to make the distinction if they were or not.

Either that or there will be some unwritten part of the law that Comey will let her off on

Probably. I look forward to Wednesday either way.

yeah but Trump said mean words so I won't vote for him!!!!!

It's actually kind of ridiculous considering the kind of sentences thrown around for something like drug possession.

But I guess it must be kept in mind that the founding fathers saw treason laws being used to a great extent against people unhappy with the government.

Here's also the part explicitly written in the constitution:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Underrated.

>wikileaks