How to deal the migrant crisis

How do you really think that Europe and the whole world should deal with the migrant crisis . Please be realistic we cannot just drown them inside the sea neither can we feed them and house them for the rest of their lives. Also how will it end ? Let's suppose that the war ends now , there is not country there anymore , i have seen photos of whole cities destroyed, if the refugees return back at their place they will find nothing , rebuilding a country from 0 is almost impossible . So what should happen to them ? Should they live forever at the countries that they house them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51v4L1wxvsg
youtube.com/watch?v=zcnEDTnyC7g
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/30/afghanistan-refugee-crisis-europe-pakistan
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they chose islam let them fucking die

youtube.com/watch?v=51v4L1wxvsg

>, i have seen photos of whole cities destroyed, if the refugees return back at their place they will find nothing , rebuilding a country from 0 is almost impossible
Ever seen photos of various places in Europe at the end of WW2 or WW1?

Kill them all and the rest will stop coming.

Shot every boat of migrants and let them drown

lmao didn't the tsunami hit japan less than 10 years ago and they're doing A-OK in those cities?

Mudslimes couldn't build a house out of shit if they went to university

youtube.com/watch?v=zcnEDTnyC7g

How about you just stop letting them in and start deporting them little by little?Do you really care what they'll do in their shithole? Why not send foreign help and help them rebuild insted of just letting them in and feeding them while they ficki ficki with your daughter?I'll answer my own question because they'll just turn it back into a shithole. Never undestood your illogical immigration policies.

Germany survived Hitler, it will not survive Merkel.

REFUGEE TRANSPORT BOAT AT BEARING 014

FIRE TUBE TWO

Send them all to israel. After all it was the kikes that created this mess in the first place.

Germany in 2045 will be in worse shape than Germany in 1945.

Either the fugees make a positive contribution to the economy of the hosting countries or they are repatriated. There is a plan to repatriate Afghans.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/30/afghanistan-refugee-crisis-europe-pakistan

And Syrians are surviving in Aleppo with bombs, and siege and war, so if the war ends they will be able to go back and rebuild, with european money.

If they were capable of 'making a positive contribution to the economy' they would have done so in the shithole countries they came from.

sink a few boats by accident
put them in closed encampments with no exits and set fire on them by accident
murder them in cold blood by accident

>we cannot just drown them inside the sea
Why not?

Stop giving them anything if they arrive here. Most are african migrants just looking for a better future. Take away their hope of a better future in europe and they will stop coming. Maybe instead invest some in giving them knowledge (although that's probably wasted effort).
At least stop those MSF lunatics from picking them up just off the shore of libya and bringing them to fucking italy instead of sending them right the fuck back.
Bottom line: fuck em. They are muslims, let them seek refuge in a muslim country. We don't want their cancerous behavior and ideology here.

"We can't just let them drown"

Oh really? Because I guarantee you just about any other non white country and theyd be doing just that.

Send the boat back to its last port. Regardless of their nationality, they obviously came from there and that country can deal with them.

Ramp up Human Trafficking laws to deal with people helping and smuggling them.

Repeal any anchor-baby laws you might have, and end welfare for non-nationals.

(((((international law)))))

refugees come because coming works

if instead, every refugee was aprehended, put on boat in handcufs, landed in a port in middle east, taken off boat and dragged onto the streets, then handcuffs opened, then crew return to boat passing through crowd of riot gear guards that only let crew back through, then boat sail back, then only weird stunt-pulling attention-seeking crazies would bother to attempt to become refugee.

there would be like a handful every few years, tops.

HOW TO DEAL THE DENBTS

You have warships greece.

Shoot and sink those ratboats with explosive shells.

Promote vids of it all over niggerland and goatfuckrabia.

Noone will ever try again.

Problem solved.

#BoatLivesMatter

Damn it, our PM said it a gorillian times. The EU should make "safe zones" OUTSIDE the EU, in Libya and Syria. And now the V4 is backing us up. It's only a matter of time until it's implemented, unless mama Merkel decides otherwise.

Do what Australia did and send them back to ports in safe countries, then sink the boats.

Sinking them isn't politically tenable.

Maybe if anglican church didn't push for degeneracy it wouldn't face extinction.

The truth is the refugee influx has barely begun.

When climate change worsens, crop failures and other related events will bring untold millions more refugees to Europe, The US, and elsewhere.

This is well-known among informed people in policy circles, but nothing is being done about it.

Shooting invaders stops them from coming no matter what the climate is.

Turn them all back at gunpoint.
Burn down all the Mosques in Europe.
Detain and deport those here without mercy.
They will stop coming and those already here will begin to leave voluntarily.
I don't care where they go or what they do, so long as it's not in Europe.

No revolution waits for the government to start it.

The only way anything "can be done about" the climate is to somehow control the sun, and that's not possible.

Send them free food but the food is laced with contraceptives. They can have a cheap version of welfare (free food) but the price is they never breed.

>Stop giving money away for free
>Suddenly everyone leaves
Well, that sure is odd.

Send them free bullets at 3300 ft/second.

Fugees come to Europe because they are allowed to come. And they are allowed because the Junkers, the Merkels are scared by the under replacement European fertility rates, in their eyes the fugees are the (cheap) workers of the future. But, when too many come, they just become a burden, (Italy wastes 100 million € each month for the fugees), people start voting for far right parties. This is when politicians become scared of losing their jobs, this is when fugees start being repatriated.

Libya - swimming in oil
Zambia & Congo - literally made of copper
Syria - literally floating on a cushion of natural gas

These people need to return to their smashed and fucked up countries and make something of them, rather than shitting up my country which has few natural resources and even less land, and suck of the states bosom.

If it comes to it I will clean my own toilet and we have 640'000 young people out of work currently who should be incentivised to take any job by the phasing out of the money with which they buy food and keep warm.

There is a safe country that happens to be our ally right next door. We could move all operations and support facilities over there and save billions and still rescue millions more.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

This is all true.

Your meme of a country should have stopped them from coming. The pastaniggers should have stopped them 10 years ago. Its not like they came only this year. Our leaders have failed to react in time. Its too late anyway, the day if the rope is coming.

Europe and Japan is COMPLETELY different , Syria hasn't got industries , people there are mostly uneducated , they have no income from anything , Syria isn't even agricultural , and of course if U.S.A hadn't helped Japan and Germany after the WW2 , those 2 countries wouldn't be the same they are now...

PS: (After ww2 the french demanded to destroy german factories , in order to make good monopoly in europe , they really destroyed a 30 percent of the industries but U.S.A stopped them ...)

If we got 400-500k healthy Syrian men in Europe, why not ship them back, give them AK`s and little ammo, and tell them to go and stabilize Syria. If they go and sweep ISIS and other loonies making a clear frontline ahead, and securing the cleared area behind, it would take max. a month to get full control.
>rebuilding a country from 0 is almost impossible
What makes it impossible? Are they lazy, dumb or what?

I love you guys. I wish I could fine a qt swiss girl and move to your little paradise of guns and chocolate, clocks and little red knifes.

Who gives a shit? Most people in the world live in a war-ravaged shithole, just look at the African continent.

Why are Syrians so fucking special all of a sudden? They will live just like how most of the 3rd world lives. We don't owe them shit.

Fuck them all to death

They are Arabs, the other Arab nations should have to deal with them.

dont forget that the west caused their problems.. our hands are not clean...

my answer to your questiong====>

The "West" didn't cause shit, the civil war in Syria is entirely the fault of a drought which lead to massive food shortages and unrest.

I used to know a Swiss girl, red pilled as fuck, even before I was.

so you are telling me that you really believe that U.S.A , France , U.K , Nato etc has never stepped on their land the past 100 years? do you really believe that ISIS grew money from the plants? do you really think that sadam houssein would be still alive if russia didn't protected him ?

>tfw no swiss girl in my life

Why even live?

So were we going to talk about Iraq or Syria now? Because you keep confusing the two and going back and forth between them.

ISIS is an added problem on top of the Syrian civil war, but ISIS actually has nothing to do with their civil war. The Syrian civil war would have happened anyway because its root causes were the major droughts and food shortages that destabilized the country with unrest.

Don't tell me what realistic should be. Yes, drowning in the middle of the sea has nothing to do with Europa. I's their own fault. Nobody pushed them into that boat. Europeans should never feel sorry for migrants an hero mid sea. In the ultimate end, Europa will regain its purity and either genocide all immigrants or mass deport every single one of them. It's inevitable. And wanted.

This. The Church of England is the least inspiring, most dull institution on the planet. They deserve to get cucked.

Colonialism

European christianity is history. We cannot rely on them anymore. The future of Europa is in the people's hands. Forget about the church unless they are actively turning right wing soon.

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the autoroute Nothing is moving.

Suddenly a man knocks on his window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What's happening?"
"Terrorists have kidnapped most of the heads of Europe including; Francois Holland and Angela Merkel just outside of Charles de Gaulle airport They are asking for a 20 million Euro ransom. or they are going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection"
The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?"

"About a 5 litres".

Much of Europe rebuilt after WW1 AND 2 and suffered only a temporary drop inliving standard. They were white though... but that sets a precedent, send them back (all), give them some monetary aid to build up their shit and then let them be.

And my country was involved how? Fuck off Ahmed.

Ship them to israel.

why is there an orangutan wearing clothes?
but seriously, ginger niggers must be pretty rare..

What a lazy bums. This shit is what led to brexit.

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Migration stops when Europe grows a spine and stops all migration.

90℅ of immgrants are from north africa, somalia, afganistan and pakistan.

Also italian and greek navirs help migtant boats.
They should be turning them back or sinking them off shore.

Erdodog also sends em en masse.

>How do you really think that Europe and the whole world should deal with the migrant crisis
holocaust

Send them to other mudslime countries like Saudi Arabia

a crusade to reclaim our lands will be the only way, the shitskins must be purged.

Son your full of shit. Yes you can let them drown, yes you can house them forever. Yes they can rebuild those city's, in a few years. That's where city's come from. Most importantly we can end the war that's causing this present problem. By the outside interfering countrys just fucking off, and letting the Syrians sort it out.

Burn the UN documents on refugees and human movement. This destroys any incentive for them to move.
Send the ones that made it to Europe back home.

They want mudslimes fucking their daughters? Why else include them in the sex ratio