Heads up to other Danes

Heads up to other Danes.
Red Cross is going from door to door to collect money for refugees today.

Don't you already pay taxes.

Kek. Ironically, yes we pay the underdeveloped country assistance. Apparently they need more money.

And it's being done by gymansie-students too (gymnasiefag here). There is a competition between which school can get the most collectors, and the top 5 schools will be in a raffle to get a concert from MO. I signed up 55 accounts for my school on the red cross website, even though I dont especially like Mo desu, just for shitz and gigglez.

Jesus wtf

I'm so fucking sick of this shit

I thought Denmark was saved but you guys are fucked too huh?

How bad is it there?

It's actually not bad at all. I go to a regular Danish high school and honestly I'd say only 5-10% are cucked. Nigger is a term used on a daily day basis here.

>door to door
In France, they don't make anymore this kind of thing and I really wonder why

Wtf is wrong with you French that you imported a bunch of niggers and Algerians? What the fuck is wrong with your people?

At least America has been a melting pot meme for a century now. We had Chinese, niggers, and Mexicans here since our inception. What's your fucking excuse for allowing this? Are your people insane?

Thank god i live in Estonia, where everything aint its greatest but isnt so bad either. Atleast we white.

France had black intellectuals waaaay before america. But after WW2 and Marshall plans things started to to change. Now half of Frenchies are BBC loving faggots, others are nigger hating inbreeds.
Thanks 'Jewrica !

>Atleast we white.
Please stay that way brother

Where do you live friend? I was in Copenhagen for 9months, most cucked place on earth, or maybe i was just hanging around the wrong people

>black
Black does not mean sub-saharan necessarily
Aime Cesaire was from the French West Indies were people are known to be mulattoes with different ethnic backgrounds

>Wtf is wrong with you French that you imported a bunch of niggers and Algerians?
It's the price to pay for Colonialism
Most of sub-saharan people in France are from french former colonies

I hope you're trying to educate retards on this board but not me, I know all of this already.
The point of my post was that French COULD have prevent these ghetto-no-go zones by "Europeanizing" this cheap workforce. Instead of that, you simply put them together in a park and you act all surprised now that Mohammed is favorite first name in banlieues.

Give them fucking bananas post results. Better yet post news links lmayo.

They are still a typical wester country. So you have your shitskins living on welfare and groups that ensure special treatment for muslims.
On a person to person level they are normal but helpless about this whole situation.

we didn't "put them together", they did it themselves

>Red Cross is going from door to door to collect money for refugees today.
Put some shoe polish on your face, towel on your head and say:"Ahlam Sahlam!"
Maybe they'll give you the money some of your dumb neighbors have donated.

Let's say it suits you both.
You didn't need to go to their Rai parties and they were not invited to your apero saucisson vinasse.
This kind of behavior was very troublesome for me at uni.

DTU here, filled with sandniggers roaming the halls doing nothing with their lives.
All of them are failing their classes, sometimes it feels like im in Africa walking around the halls..

>gymnasie
UNDERAGE!!!!! MODSmoDS

Resten af den her lorte tråd får mig til at skamme mig for Danmag

Pro-tip. Lad være med at bruge din fucking gymnasietid på fårtjan.

>tfw you can't loot them because they are all healers

han er en konservativ bitch som går i #1 G

Why not send them condoms instead of food that depresses local prices and destroys their agriculture industry?

Swedish looks so autistic compared to Danish and Norwegian.

Is this bait

That was danish, you AmeriKKKunt