Based Iran telling German kike shills to fuck off

Based Iran telling German kike shills to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

zionists4trump.com/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/592698043629215746
rt.com/news/359107-auschwitz-trial-nazi-medic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iranian women... pure breed perfection.

If there's a WW3, I'll fight on the opposite side of Israel, even if it means fighting against USA and Germany.

>save Israel
???

Me too

Might be he's wise to the Edom switch. One can hope.

Based Iran though. That Gabriel cunt will be first to bleed once the Emperor takes that NATO shit off our throat.

Trump is the most pro-Zionist candidate of all.
zionists4trump.com/

There's a whole website

Fake.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/592698043629215746

You can't accept that you're shilling for a Zionist ? Face reality.

Who even cares about Itans opinions? They'll get BTFO by Israel if they recognize it or not.

wtf I hate Trump now
I now #Shill4Hill

Go back to Cred Forums kid

Go back to Iran kid. They're worse than the kikes.

>New Russia-China-Iran Alliance Could Push US Out Of Much Of The Middle East

Hopefully this is true.

>alliance
>The Iranian hate the Russian because of soviet occupation
>the chinks fought a war with the soviets over clay and they are still mad at them
Nice meme alliance Ahmed wanna bring it to the UN?

"No"

Wasn't that completely expected?

Yeah, of course he is. He would have no chance if he weren't. My point was, what is he going to save Israel from? It's probably just his typical hyperbole talk

Americans shilling for the Chosen People.
Hmm, who would have thought!

rt.com/news/359107-auschwitz-trial-nazi-medic/

>Germany

The comments section looks like it was raided by Cred Forums

Why does Iran waste time with this? They would be much more powerful if it wasn't for muh palestinians

he's also the most pro-iran candidate.

>German demand

why does germany spend so much time worrying about middle eastern shitholes

>oy vey goyim don't fight back against the jew

so sick of white "people" desu, we're a bunch of pathetic degenerate faggot cowards, especially anglo-saxons.

Thats where we get our cheap arse woorkingforces from. Do you think, that we Germans will work as streecleaner or toiletcleaner? Think about the reason for amssimport from sgitskins.

>Sheldon Adelson
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

STOP RUINING MY COUNTRY REEEE

thats merkel's neoliberalism. Its not right.

>pure breed perfection.
You're right. Saved this pic too.

Iran is based, I don't care if I get crucified for saying it.

Both him and Soros will be dead in 5 years. Can't outrun the Grim Reaper

I'm not alt-right / redpilled, but I don't get why more polacks aren't fans of Iran. Women are subservient, they have a history of advanced civilisation going back thousands of years that they still preserve, they're ethnically Aryan and they speak an Indo-European language. Plus they hate Israel and literally have a "morality police" that punishes moral degeneracy.

>worse than the kikes.
i find this to believe of any people, including niggers

I'm in love with an iranian woman, she told me she wants to read the bible and learn about it, she said she's happy I believe in God and even mentioned cuddling! Should I make a move? She's a Muslim but I don't know if it's just because of family or what, she never talks about it. She asks questions about the bible a lot

Israel is not a real country

If she's pretty, she's probably a spy.

Palestine isn't a real country, you guys are dumb. If we were allowed to colonise other countries why can't they?

>smoking hot 10/10
>hates homos
>told me she wants 4-5 kids
I don't care it's worth it

I doin't really get it, why is it important for a country to recognize another? Is it because it's implied that if it doesn't do so it's not having any political exchanges with that country?

I don't know but if I were prime minister I wouldn't recognise any EU country as independent and instead refer for example to Italy as the European province of Italy.

ABHORRENT

what the fuck is wrong with Germany these days?

Iran are also the last defenders of Hezbollah and based Assad. (Maybe also Russia)

>meanwhile Italy enjoys good relations with both Israel and Iran
It's good to have a permanent +4 to diplomacy

You aren't independent you're getting cucked by the Germans. The only truly independent EU nation is Hungary because we don't listen to what those atheist, Muslim, communists in Germany and Brussels say

>A spy
>Chasing after some average goy and not a top politician

Nigger please, user's gf is legit. If she were a spy she would be chasing some top general like Betrayus or some Intelligence agency operative with high clearances.

this fat fuck is a huge mess up. before he was a famous politician he was some kind of community college substitute teacher and now he is minister for economy. ohh and he also has a half turk daughter and called anti migration protesters "pack" (vermin/lowlifes)
this will be our chancellor if merkel disappears. yes, we are truly fucked.

F

Are you pipe bomb?

Iran YES

BRING SCHACHT BACK

why everyone are so obsessed with her?

>her

YOU STUPID GOYIM
YOU SHOULD SERVE ISRAEL
YOUR COUNTRY EXISTS TO PROTECT ISRAEL
YOUR LIFE EXISTS TO PROTECT ISRAEL

YOU STUPID GOYIM