WIll climate change make Australia colder?

Other urls found in this thread:

perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/wa-weather-cooler-summer-predicted-for-perth-and-south-west/news-story/4dd19b9a86e811acbe39be3330704fbb?nk=458d5ae132861e0a74ff94ff58c6f337-1475412595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cold maybe, but not cool

Why would it?

Have your average temperatures gone down in the last 20 years?

Here they have gone up.

The equator is set to become dryer, tropic regions will be pushed south. The bottom states will become Queensland with higher rainfall set to reach the center.

>Losing are all coastlines below 75 meters.

According to 99% of climate scientists Australia will be underwater by 2030

The Australian plate is moving north. It will only get hotter.

Clearly getting hotter.

we just had our coldest winter, i dont want a 50c burning summer time, it was 40c average last summer.

damn climate change should be reducing the lebs not the temperature

wtf country are you in? Temp never came within regular low of by degrees, aka my town never dropped below 0 as it always does.

I have been wearing a singlet all Winter.

North of Perth

2 Nights ago it was 1c at 2am

I'm in NSW where it is suppose to be cold.

This is all kind of scary. How long until things become genuinely unlivable. Is it within our lifetime, or further generations down?

Perth is super dry tho, if its like 8 degrees, it feels 5 etc

>It's getting even fucking hotter

Where should we move, lads?

We will be gramps when it starts to kick off. A shame, i want to watch the world burn.

Canada, duh.

You'll even fit right in culturally.

Like I said, lower half of Australia will flourish and be beautiful.

Underground.

good. hopefully I will be wealthy enough by then to afford to live somewhere cool

Im hoping to move to Iceland or Norway, The north parts, far away from everyone

Antarctica will be an option.

Can't wait to see agriculture kick off and an eventual war over the land and oil.

perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/wa-weather-cooler-summer-predicted-for-perth-and-south-west/news-story/4dd19b9a86e811acbe39be3330704fbb?nk=458d5ae132861e0a74ff94ff58c6f337-1475412595

massive shit link, but cunts, Perfect news for Perth and south perth!

Hope not, fuckin wanna go to the beach cunt

fuckin grouse mate
finally some good news

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

desu even with sun screen its too dangerous. Literally no sun screen, 2mins in the sun, already red and burnt

yes it will you will freeze yourself

>cooler summer predicted
>it'll now be 38 instead of 40

no, goy, climate change only does scary bad thing.
be afraid, goy, oy vey!!!

>“Perth will be close to normal, which makes a nice change after 10 consecutive years of Perth recording maximum temperatures above average,” Sky News Weather’s chief meteorologist Tom Saunders said.

>“For most of the rest of WA, the prediction is the max temps will be hotter than normal and that covers the Central-West, Wheatbelt, Goldfields and Kimberley regions.”

Yeah, it's clearly global cooling.....

Don't you strayas got a warm ocean water current near you? Global warming is disrupting those so it's very possible it will get colder.

Antarctica, it is cold there.