I mean I know FDR had polio and Reagan had Alzheimer's while in office, but still...

I mean I know FDR had polio and Reagan had Alzheimer's while in office, but still... get some rest and run for mayor or something. Why is she running for President in her condiiton?

Oy vey shut it down
Slide this thread

This
They will do anything to make sure people focus on Trump and not her greatest flaw lol

I guess so. This thread's surprisingly slow.

Go fuck yourself.

What's wrong with you m8?

>m8

Figures youre just a trumpfag using a proxy

Julius Caesar had epilepsy and still managed to turn a great and successful republic into his own empire. Shitty health doesn't guarantee a shitty leader.

I'm not saying I'm not a trumpfag btw just that your one

This is a harder country to Juan

no, just no. you paranoid.

I can say 'm8' if I want to, we practically own the English language now.

Then why do you see it as something to accuse others of being?

>Juan

Are you even trying? And in some ways it was harder to run a shit nation with less technology and less money.

That's it? Your response to all of those clips from isolated incidents in that video? Nice, where are you from?

>no.
>just no.
>you paranoid.

CORRECTING THE RECORD EVERY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

People can disagree with they want, right?

lol you never tried the cold chai? that shit'll make you have a seizure too

is hillary actually just retarded?

to run against the donald, she has to be.

Yes, because that overgrown third-grader isn't being mocked in every media and by every man, woman, and child. It's not as if he is the most ridiculed man in America or anything. It's not like he's losing in polls or nothin'.

>We don't need a sick President, do you agree?
that is why Trump should be examined by psychiatrist

One sick fuck.

I have to say, in all these videos I don't find it convincing that she has any disorder. I've seen them before but on re-viewing, with the slightly larger context, it seems rather ordinary. If that is really the best you guys have...

(Not shill, I am actually a big Trump fan, just I find this line of attack on Hillary to be rather weak.)

Why is she always sick?