Are Ukrainian the most attractive?

youtube.com/watch?v=c_L-b39Po-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDQw21ntR64
youtube.com/watch?v=RZUhWi0Of4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ61178NBys
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3076330/The-world-s-sexiest-men-Irish-poll-attractive-nation-English-guys-come-FIFTH-place-thanks-David-Beckham-Zayn-Malik-Charlie-Hunnam.html
youtu.be/2Sl170yh6_M
youtube.com/watch?v=AKKT7zE_0Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, no wool.

>most attractive
>anything other than Japanese

>wool
wew lad

What mean by wool?

There are some pretty fine ladies here, for sure.

Japanese and Korean is the most attractive East Asian. But Ukrainian most attractive worldwide?

look at these fine ewes

SURE IF YOU'RE INTO WOMEN THAT GLOW IN THE DARK

Do you have feminism in Ukraine? They seem to have a nice manner.

>because UKR is radioactive, haha, got the joke, haha
As least we're not shitskins, Brasilero.

Mid tier Slavs, they're like Serbs and Bulgarians mostly. Half-Slav, half-Turk.

Your taste in women is shit.

>Do you have feminism in Ukraine?
Haha, fuck no.

Our women are tough though, they don't take shit but no, no feminism.

The views here are pretty much "You can do whatever you want, but there is no denying that women and men are different one from another".

disgusting

>half-Turk.
?????????????????????????????????????

>Half-Slav, half-Turk.
Haha, are you kidding me, do we look like Moldovians or Bulgarians? We're Cossacks, no filthy muslim blood here.

but our girls are feisty

Why the surprise? They are the closest Euro country next to Turkey and the Middle East and tend to be darker than Poles and Russians.

>ukrainian

no such thing

pls

You do. Not as big-nosed and gypsy-like, since Eastern Slavs seem to have finer features than that generally, but quite Southern looking.

>turks
Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

WHY HAVE EWE FORSAKEN US

Probably an ethnic Pole/Russian/Belarus whose grandparents moved there. This is a pointless conversation, just go there and find out for yourself. Ukraine is a not a country of blue-eyed blondes.

fucking sluts ours are
youtube.com/watch?v=tDQw21ntR64

Is the bottom or top the Turkroach half?

What is ,
>Greece
>Bulgaria
>Romania
>Macedonia
>Moldova
>Albania
>Serbia
>Kosovo

and in some peoples mind ,
>Georgia

pls

>Are Ukrainian the most attractive?
Yes

No, they look like ugly mongoloid hobos.

I must find a slavic woman to make my wife.

Most beautiful and pure women.

You're mad I didn't give you money last time you begged for it, fucking gypsy?

there also race mixing whores
youtube.com/watch?v=RZUhWi0Of4E

Are sheep secretly an alien liquid technology posing as sheeps in order to deceive us?

here some school grills from Ukraine. I take the non-gypsy part I said back

To the average idiots mind, anyone with hair darker than pure blonde must be non European by origin. Basically a meme just like the one with Finns being Mongolian or similar. Genetically all balkan nations are alike and descend from neolithic farmers that lived in Europe longer than both Slavs or any other group. Dinaric master race ftw, tallest people ever, look it up before you swallow some idiots meme understanding of an area he never been to

Girl in picture is a 7/10

????????????????????

Galician Slav here, we are more pale on average than you, Fritz

This picture of from Mariopol, not Kyiv.

No wonder they're ugly.

>Japs
>Attractive

I want this meme to end

Why would I be mad, I'm a rich neet.

nothing special

1:Ukraine
2:Russia
3:Sweden

Finns are the only ones pushing the Mongolian meme here m8. We know Scandinavia was never occupied by any outside forces. They do have some natural Asian admixture though.

Didn't Femen start in Ukraine?

Do they have any influence there at all still?

it's from Kyiv Post

It's not a joke, Sergey.

Sheep. Take it you aren't a taff then lad?

>nothing special

You're stupid, aren't you.

Some, yes but its minor. Finns are mostly European by origin while all those Lapland people look like a cross between eskimos and Nordics best case scenario

I have to agree with him though, nothing special. She's okay.

Your women have square heads.
Would still fuck though.

Meant to greentext
>Neolithic farmers
>not shitskin jews

I thought Japs were ugly before I came to Tokyo. There are actually a lot of beautiful girls here, and a lot of average looking girls. There aren't many ugly ones, and this is probably because they're not fat and take care of themselves.

You wot? I just said I took the pic from Kyiv Post, calm the fuck down roach rapebaby.

Yeah, in 2009/2010, but these were crazy years.
Nobody gives a shit about them anymore, that's why they moved their location to Paris.

Agreed

Show me better.

do you ever see any white girls there, english teacher

??

Yes, european jews such as ashkenazi or sephardics never ever lived here because the balkans are such a poor, dangerous mountainous place. They live where the shekels are mostly

Soros funded them lel.

see

I'm not an English teacher and there are a lot of white girls. I let them eye fuck me, but don't reciprocate, don't even give them a glance. They're second class to J-girls and they all seem to end up with J-men.

Farmers originated in Levant

>They're second class to J-girls
but gooks don't even have souls

Fucking weaboo, go fuck your human sized pillow you sad fuck. Remove yourself from the genepool please

>a lot of white girls
There is no white girls except in Roppongi, and you know it.

Only attractive Ukrainian is dead or really a RUS in Ukrainian Occupied territory.

Slavic "beauty" is a meme. Whoever finds round, mongoloid moonfaces more attractive than Western female faces needs to have his head checked.

Babushkas are number 1 desu.

I already told you. Ashkenazi jews have nothing to do with people that live here genetically nor culturally. Ia2 haplogroup had the highest % in unreachable high mountain places such as bosnia for example (where I am originally from ). Jews were never farmers anyway, I dont know where you got the notion from. Theyre always and only into business and finance like I already stated

There are no Rus anymore, just bunch of peasant slavs that call themselves that because of their masters. Rus' were Finns

Nice,don't want those cunts ruining the qtest country

>tfw I will never be a Cossack
>tfw I will never ride a horse in the steppes of Ukraine

Why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ61178NBys

Those are russians, you fucknut. Lugansk is filled with russkies, thats why they declared independence.

Plus askenazi jews are genetically closest to sicilian Italians of all European peoples

I live in an apartment for foreigners only, so my estimation is a bit biased. I saw a beautiful Ukrainian or Russian girl the other day - she was the only 9/10+ white girl I've seen here.

No, portuguese are the most attractive.

>Ukraine
no such thing

korean aren't attractive highest surgery rate in the world

japs are pretty meh too but best looking asians

Congratulation for finding the only portuguese girl that look almost white.

Real talk, bro. Can I move to Portugal? Would you accept a Serbian in your ranks?

Not necessarily.

>Mentioning Ashkenazis and business while talking about Neolithic people

Japanese is obvious for attractive in East Asia, but I also see people saying elsewhere that Korea is ranked highly also.

Listen to the video. They are russian diaspora fucktards.

donbass ma nigah

Aryans originate from central asia. Does that make them chinks by your logic?? Genetically your stand makes no sense, also why would someone who is probably an armenoid race exibit question european peoples ancestry..

>implying хoхoлc arent literally russians

donbass = russkie fuckers

Aren't Ukraine the world leaders in exporting whores?

There is very few genetic/physical difference between the south-west Russians and the northern/eastern Ukrainians, you know...

People don't make the difference either.

She's a notable novela actress, and its not very difficult finding white looking portuguese dipshit

Aryans don't originate in central asia, they came from corded ware, which was mostly European genetically.

>Genetically your stand makes no sense, also why would someone who is probably an armenoid race exibit question european peoples ancestry.
Armenoid race doesn't exist, nice pseudo science, even if I was of part of that non-existent race, why would that somehow give me no right to question ancestry?

Isn't the Lagartha actress from Vikings even Ukranian?

She's the average portuguese. Dark hair, dark eyes, light skin. But there are more white looking. They are not very difficult to find like said.

Yes she is, and I would let her raid my city any day, if you see what I mean.

Ukrainian women are best

So youre claiming IE nations always were in Europe? Ok....

>armenoid race doesnt exist, pseudoscience bla bla

Read an anthropology book for starters

>sweden is more turkish than the balkans
suddenly it all makes sense

>these kolhoz faces
>atractive
I understand that british women are universaly ugly, but for fucks sake.

Can't go wrong with Ukraine

sounds like my gf. She's part ukranian , says men are better than women and has nice tits.

Too much fat.

>So youre claiming IE nations always were in Europe? Ok....
No. IEs originated from Ancient North Eurasian, they mostly ANE genes after migrations.

>Read an anthropology book for starters
There are lots of anthropology books, do you want me to read a specific one, which states that there is an Armenian race?
Either way, I'm not part of that race.

I would fucc her so hard with my bbc(big balkan cock)

How would you classify yourself racially? Have you done a genetic test??

winter's coming

It's a shame I don't find Slavs attractive because otherwise their women seem like the best wife material.

Show me better.

Yes.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2013.

I don't know, I think I look Georgian, but some foreigners and even Armenians have mistaken me for a Russian. I would just say I'm western Georgian. I haven't done a genetic test.

The women are very attractive, yes.

But overall for best looking, I'd say Sweden for the women and Ireland for the men.

only gold diggers

How would you know, you have neither gold nor pretty women, Italia.

(Actually I half-apologize for that one, since my wife was half-Italian and was gorgeous)

is full of italian cucks going in ukraine for women

Don't Worry Be Russian

>full of italian cucks going in ukraine for women
Who could blame them, when you compare Italian and Ukrainian women, the choice is quickly made.

Russaboos are the worst type of boos. Reminder that the Russian military is just a giant male prostitution ring and that the caucasian soldiers are the pimps while the ethnic russian soldiers are the meat to be sold to old pervy men.

Also reminder that Putin is a manlet.

yeah but 80% are old cucks so is ok

You gotta admit, your lady has the makeup, favorable lighting, possible filters etc. The lady I posted has no make-up, if you are into makeup I am sure my lady would do up more nicely.

>weeb

>tfw when my gf is Ukranian
>tfw when half a million Ukrainians in my state to chose from

The lady I post is so cute mate. Look at her facial expressions. Perfection.

They do, np slavic woman will leave home without any makeup.

Oh hah, I see what you did there.

gg nz

What's the difference Russian vs Ukrainian women?

You said "ukrainian" though. They are russkies. Also, south-west Russia is a non-white caucasus region. You must mean north-west.

Front left is cute. Not gonna lie though, I have extreme yellow fever right now and would fuck any of those girls.

yes they are

That is clearly a viking.

Russian skype detected,

Read a book if you don't know the difference between these 2 ethnic groups.

Ukrainians also have their own separate language.

Typical leaf post

Typical gypsy.

>their own separate language
And less than half of them speak it.

Not that hard tbqh. It's Luhansk we're talking about after all

I'm hotter

>And less than half of them speak it.
Incorrect.

Baltic & Western Slavs really have the hottest women

The men come in two types on, feminine looking dudes or ugly as sin dudes.

[citation needed]

Surjik doesn't count.

No one said anything about surjik Dimitry

Nothing special

>Not understanding a nothing special girl in Eastern Europe is a 8 or 9 out of 10 in the west

>nothing special girl in Eastern Europe is a 8 or 9 out of 10 in the west
Sad desu

Well, like an Indian would say, when you grow up surrounded by poo, you end up getting used to it.

I guess western Europe is the same with their googles and ugly women.

how do you manage to post in every thread

>wiki
Hiт.

Lughansk isn't Ukraine

>2 ethnic group

>Implying Russians and Ukrainians are only 2 ethnic groups

Some Russians are closer to Finns, some Russians are closer to some Ukrainians, Some Ukrainians are closer to Poles...

Post your sources, then we will talk.

Nah

I don't know about Latvians, but I disagree that Ukrainians have better women than westerners.

Holy hell. Couldn't make that shit up

I'm honestly considering going over to the Ukraine for like a month in hopes of finding a spouse. Not like a paid for thing, but just by dicking around over there.

The only reason I even considered this is both my cousins went over there and came back with girls which are easily 8/10's respectively, and are actually really fucking nice and friendly. No offense to my cousins, but with their looks, there's no way they would ever pull girls that look like that here in the states.

Ukrainian girls actually seem to have a soul.

8/10 times you'll get a gold digger

The winter never came. It never wiped out thousands of muslims. For this, may her soul rest in hell forever.

M-maybe this year around?

I want to believe.

It's easily doable, but expect her to divorce you in a few years.

>ireland for the men

Tell me the logic behind this post

tits or gtfo

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3076330/The-world-s-sexiest-men-Irish-poll-attractive-nation-English-guys-come-FIFTH-place-thanks-David-Beckham-Zayn-Malik-Charlie-Hunnam.html

Also, 70% of leading men in Hollywood are either Irish or Irish American.

Yes, Ukraine, Russia and Belaruse (=east Slavs) have the most attractve women

You are looking in the wrong dimension if you are searching for cute 3.14s

Sheeps are the cutest!

We call that "homely" here. Maybe fit for breeding but not most attractive

Jew jewing the Jew

Fuck off Shlomo

>seperate language
It's closer to a dialect than anything else.

Exactly albeit minor part of the jooz propaganda few beta males fall for it

>Ukrainian
no such thing

Ha fuck yeah. I started this thread, went out to dinner with my parents for a few hours and it's still going.

PS. Ukrainian women are the most beautiful.

>Ireland for the men.

Good thing I am part Irish then.

>picrelated
It just hit me

:o

I know right.

Polish women is best women

Some are

youtu.be/2Sl170yh6_M

I like this guy's Youtube channel, people on here you should check out his Brexit reportages/interviews.

Yeah I recommend him also. Although of a lot of the videos are not in English he does a fair amount with translations and in English such as the Brexit coverage. It's a good channel for seeing East European societies etc.

Polish are quite nice also.

Most of the best bongs are, m8

I am an undercover potato in Eternal Anglo land desu.

No

Finnish women are the best desu. Their skin is white and smooth like freshly fallen snow and they aren't as retarded as their Swedish neighbors.

>OP features potato with make up on
>is it beautiful?

THICC
I knew a polish girl in high school, she turned into a degenerate

>pakistan the third best looking nation in the world
>zayn malik is english
>armenia and barbados the two best looking nations for women
wot
the
fook

I do love the Finnish skin also desu. Skin like silver.

post better my nigah

>ctrl + f 'mummy'
>no matches

Ukraine is obsolete.

Mummy posting is now obsolete. Bow to the new Ukrainian master race.

DAT GRASS

Natalia is love itself.

Are you the OG mummy poster?

yes

Slavic women combine the nice petite qualities of Asian women with the fine features of western European women.

However, I prefer the robust builds of western European women, because they produce better warriors.

>Japanese
>attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=AKKT7zE_0Zg

lmao look at that jabroni

No, western Ukrainians are europhile kosher-Nazi barbarians killing their own people.

What is it, roach, you're happy because if one sheep gets lost you will be able to fuck it?

Or do you prefer goat?

Fuck off, weeb

Who's this?

Gabriella Wilde
English toff who thinks she can act