ITT we share about accidentally revealing our power level

>at uni
>sitting at lunch table
>mixed group of guys and girls
>yapping about shit
>the topic of saving money comes up
>I tell a story about how little I pay for my food
>Girl calls me cheap
>I hunch my back, rub my hands together and say "I have to shave all of my shekels, goy! Nyaaaaah!" with the stereotypical jew voice
>Girl looks at me funny
>Thank fuck she didn't understand the reference
>guys didn't either but still chuckle
>realize this was both unplanned and socially uncalibrated
>sweating.jpg

Share your stories, especially from parties/times you were drunk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I
youtube.com/watch?v=YPobKa_eNN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job autist

shutup nigger

at least I'm still normo status

>at uni
>group project
>working on 3D animation
>character raises arm
>looks like Nazi salute
>make cringy 'ACHTUNG! HEIL HITLER' joke
>all group members chuckle a little. I think the Prof laughed too
>one guy tells me he's a German
>that awkward sinking feeling. jpg

Most of this shit actually gets a pass unless you're an established weirdo nerd tb h

>call a nigger a nigger
>friends think I said "nigga"
Was pretty close tbqh.

I am currently explaining on my Jewbook how and why Shrillary has gone after the "alt-right", what that is and the connection to Trump being a false narrative.

How's that going?

I triggered the fuck out of this womens studies bitch and her cucked bf saying that I choked an ultra feminist in bed for the first time and she loved it. Oh, and I said faggot and nigger.

>frequently call people who like to hoard their money jews for laughs
>they laugh at the black humor
>not so insensitive to them because no kikes on my island
>grill comes up to me one day, not laughing
>"maybe you should calm down on the jew jokes, user"
>Without even thinking I say "are you a kike?"
>She shakes her head and leaves
>mfw I found one

I used false flag unironically in my political science class. Like I was the only one that asked a question when my professor was taking questions and I used it as a term and he said "well let me take my tin foil hat out of my bag here and see what answer I can come up with." It was just a habit of seeing it used on 4chins that it slipped and I didn't even realize it.

She wanted you to cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks

It's a rule without exception
Every feminist is just rebeling against daddy

what is that thing in the photo

>what is that thing in the photo
im literally guessing here bud I think that's a half brit half chinese girl

embarrassing, user

I admitted to a cute girl acquaintance that I'd maybe think about voting for Trump if I were American and then she got upset and I apologized. :(

I said to a bunch of leftie girls at uni how my dream job is to work on the Manus detention center or any island detention center for illegal asylum seekers because you'd do nothing at work and relax on the beach after work. This was after they said how glad they were that it was shutting down.

Your professor sounds like a retard honestly if he thinks the merr concept of false flagging is conspiracy theory territory.
Then again I don't know the context so who can say?

>she got upset and I apologized. :(
Numale cuck.

>be usually quiet kid
>sitting with friend at lunch who has another friend who's a bleeding heart liberal
>liberal is ranting about how bad Bush was
>somewhere in there claims the Republicans have a supermajority (this is sometime between 2010-2012)
>claims that Bush only faced a slight Democratic majority in congress
>flip my shit
>"WHAT? Bush faced a Democratic supermajority and then Obama had that for two years, and now only faces a small Republican majority!"
>everyone just stares
>didn't realize this was a Dem circlejerk and not a real conversation
Silly me.

racemixing is cancer

> I apologized. :(
This is not how you do it user

turn it into a cheeky joke instead, don't ever signal that she's in control of your emotional state

Well it's more complex then Normie's seem to get so it's a multi part thing. I've talked about how alt right is an umbrella term and how diverse it really is (including my flag list as an example) and how the derogatory terms and nicknames like poo in loo are basically bantz.

Then I've talked about Hillary Clinton and CTR using examples of them from multiple sites. How CTR is a PAC created from American Bridges which was created by David Brock (or whatnot) and how CTR has been able to use loopholes of the FEC in order to work with Clinton.

I then have talked about the connection between the '08 election and now which includes how Wasserman Schultz was Clinton's co chair during the election and Tim Kaine was the DNC chair and in order to win the '16 election Clinton needed Wasserman Schultz to become the DNC chair and Tim Kaine needed to step down and recommend her. I finished off with how snopes and other bs fact checker sites are saying how it was Obama who determined it and I have just started explaining how George Soros is really the one pulling the strings.

No one has dropped me and no one has bitched about it. (I also added a no screenshots or sharing or I'll sue them, mainly because doxxers)

That's was autistic though.

but false flag have been used ad government recognized using them over and over....

What is Operation Northwood ???

You could even have save the day by saying
"Are you implying that the NAPD burning the Reischtag and blaming the communists to gain power is a tin-foil hat theory ?? (even though it is a tin foil hat theory, but a government approved one it would have really make them think)

This fucking referendum of ours.

I probably will lose at least 2 of my closest friends due to me not being able to keep my fucking mouth shut.

i thought 80%+ of hungarians were for it

what the fuck

tinfoil hat isn't 4chins territory

it dates back to the JFK assassination where the CIA/media portrayed anyone with questions as "conspiracy theorists"

This isn't a one-sided referendum?

I don't want to lose my friends and have to find a new social circle :(

>turn it into a cheeky joke instead
Pls teach me

Iv shared my thoughts on race, nationalism and liberty with the most lefty sjw style people before and never had a problem. If you are talking to adults and can put forward your argument in a open minded and respectful way. people dont shut you down for no reason. Being edgy =/= le red pill

Traitors aren't friends.

Wait are you joking or do you guys seriously not know who Björk is?

The alt-right and pepe is a boogeyman Hillary Clinton created (because she wanted something she can attack Trump with), and that's why the media suddenly started shilling against Pepe so hard

If you don't regularly reveal your power level you're just a cuck. You don't have to be an autistic spaz about it shouting niggers and kikes or shit but actually use facts or personal stories.

those aren't real friends user

> At work where many co-workers are Mexican
> Topic of having kids comes up
> I say that I plan on having more kids, they all think it's crazy bc they think children= no social life
> I mention how whites are not having enough children any more.
> They all suddenly think I am a racist neo-Nazi even though I didn't say anything about white power or talk poorly of other races.

I posted a few basic economics articles and got unfriended by about 25% of the liberals I knew in college.

>at highschool
>sit next to aryan dane
>the holocaust is bullshit
>wtf.jpeg

Wait this isn't an accident i straight up told him the gas chambers were unrealistic and were fabricated by the soviets.

At least in Singapore casual racism is accepted by every one

btw i already have one child

That's basically how I've explained it so far

>Sitting in uni at a table of 4
>Me, qt and 2 guys
>I know these guys are faggots. You can tell within seconds who is going to be a faggot and who isn't
>Conversation steers towards things we find attractive/not attractive in the opposite sex
>Casually remark that I'm not attracted to black women
>Get the usual spiel about how that's such a racist thing to say and all that
>One of the guys asks "If you met the perfect woman, utterly perfect for you in every way, except she was black. You wouldn't want to get married and have kids with her?"
>Without thinking reply "No, because I don't want kids that look like monkeys"
>The room goes silent
>There's a hushed tension as they try to work through, in their minds, what I just said
>"Did you actually just say that?"
>Here comes the barrage of much more angry "UR RACIST" shit
>"How dare you say you don't like black people?!"
>qt pipes up "To be fair, who actually does like niggers?"
>our faces when (you can guess which is my face and which faces belong to the two faggots)
Me and the qt ended up continuing the conversation, ignoring the two queers, while being overtly and almost challengingly racist. Like we were daring them to object. Just shit like "I can't imagine having black kids. Like the qt saying "can you imagine having a baby and it has that dirty 'hair'?" and visibly shivering at the thought.

That was a lot of fun that day, because you could see the two faggots wanted to object, but now that a cute girl was saying those things, they couldn't bring themselves to do it.

That's true.

Hiding your power level ia just cowardice

In Australia there is so much banter you can literally get away with anything

I'm constantly mock and talk shit about Blacks, Abos and Jews and all my friends think i'm just being edgy and joking around.

If only they knew....

get out sam

That thing in the photo is finnish national treasure, Blorp.

I literally got all my mates to start making jokes like "its anudda shoah" and "muh 6trillion" without them even knowing their origins and true purpose.

Liberals don't have real conversations. Just circlejerks. That's why they invented political correctness. So they could label anything that doesn't match their narrative as wrongthink

I don't know what's the issue with you guys, but people in my uni both know I'm a Cred Forumsack, make jokes with Nazis and I got my nickname as Hitler due to doing amazingly loud presentations.

These are the same people who are raging about how idiotic people in the west are for not realizing that the migrant crisis and bashing Merkel for wanting to destroy Europe.

But then they are like "hurr this referendum has no consequences so i won't vote", or "It's so one sided, why even ask the question, thus I'm not voting" or even better "Orbán is just using this as a populist move and I won't have any of it"

It's like when women do something just to spite you even though it's obviously bad for them. It's fucking retarded but basically, (((they))) managed to convince everyone that the referendum will have no consequences whatsoever, regardless of the outcome.

>at family dinner
>for some reason pride/gays came up
>It's unnatural to be gay and wrong
>OMG user u cant say this

This sounds too good to be true.

So they just say these phrases without knowing any context? What do they think it is?

noice

Did you make her your waifu?

I'm in trouble
I have to do a bullshit culture class and today we were writing about the decrease of Christianity in the west and I noticed the sharp increase of Islam.
I wrote an entire 2 pages about the degradation of morals in our society and "white" religion dying out whilst mass immigration brought Islam.
Our teacher is a tumblr whalelord fag.
Am i ded?

Remove all references to white and pin it on Jew-peddled secularism

>having a real kikebook account
get out

It's just normal for most flips to bash gays and muslims.
My father always say "You can't trust those Muslims"

We normally call the guy who's selling is a Jew if something is expensive.

They know its mocking Jews about the Holocaust but they dont know its rooted with Cred Forums, WN and the Alt-right. They do because they think its edgy.
I find it funny to drop these suttle mini redpills and make them do shit like this. I've done it with DINDU NUFFIN and WE WUZ KANGZ as well.

I'm not English, if that makes it at all more believable.

Na. She's too short. She said the height difference didn't bother her, but I personally couldn't ignore it.

Education is indoctrination.

Play along or suffer the consequences. At least you know you're right. Make a game out of conforming. Pick your battles.

I may have managed to full on redpill one of my mates though, he did the political compass and he got almost spot on Hitler.

>be me yesterday
>gf sees a nazi soldier as my phone background
>she blurts out "WHAT IS THAT?!"
>ohshit.jpg
>I calmly ask her what she means
>gf then asks "why dont you have me as your background?"

Close one

>accidentally
I've been doing the whole 'slow subversion' thing for about 15 years now and it works every time. You don't just join a conversation and go full 'gas the kikes' unless you're a fucking autist. So far I've managed to reeducate my circle of friends from highschool through to university and even my coworkers have started making beginner 'banker' jokes.

I've only done it twice. Once when telling a feminist that there's no reason to "teach men not to rape" because we already do that and everyone should make an effort to keep themselves safe and another time just recently when someone asked me what I thought of Duerte. That one pissed off a couple people with the added jab of him being super popular. I ended that conversation by saying "you can't argue with results" and soaked in their dumbfounded expression. I don't think I'll be invited back.

You professor is a faggot and a shill

I've had it deactivated for months I only reactivated to try to convert the Normie's into taking the redpill on the lying media

haven't you learned yet?
Facts are racist!

They really are open minded and tolerant people...

I used to try and hide my power level at uni. Now I call my teachers leftist hacks and feminists to their face and go on rants during class. Feels great. A lot of people come up after class and say they "never saw it like that or heard that point of view" and agree with me even more. Feels even better.

I would say you're fine but then I noticed the flag...

>Icelandic """women"""
She fucked this by the way

>casual racism is accepted by every one
this somehow reminded me of how our country is basically 30% shitskins
free singapore race war now

She doesn't know your powerlevel?

I told my gf pretty quick into the relationship and she agreed mostly with what I had to say.

I wouldn't say she was redpilled but she is on her way to being so

I would say do it but you would probably be thrown in a (((reeducation camp)))

Can you imagine apologising to a girl because she got mad you won't vote PAP? Lol

>2014
>appex of rapefugee crisis
>at uni party
>find french exchange student
>start talking shit about how french is for the french
>1 hour of spilling pol-tier arguments
>build up to the point of "you know, hitler was not completely wrong"
>next day at uni
>guy look at me and smile

I think he was somewhat redpilled.

Thats why shes an aquitence and not a gf

>Invite qt to bar
>get there early and browse pol while drinking
>qt arrives
>drunk me stays on pol topics
>embarrassed.gif

Go home China man

>at party
>drunk as fuck
>ask rly loud "if germans are so efficient why didnt they used industrial ovens for cremating jews but those small for 1 person per cremation
>instead of stfu i say that holocauster didnt happen
>awkward silence and ignore
>friend starts talking to be that i cant deny holocaust because i just cant
>cringe morning
feels good.

Closest one to that is the time where got hammered at a party. There's was some black chick sitting in a chair between two rooms and every time I walked by I'd say "sorry" and then laugh because in my mind I was jokingly apologizing about slavery. Did this like 40 times over the course of the night

jesus christ

>if germans are so efficient why didnt they used industrial ovens for cremating jews but those small for 1 person per cremation

kek I'm going to use this next time someone brings up German efficiency, thanks Czechbro

>sit with a friend
>talking about shit
>joke about jews
>suddenly I tell him you know that jews control everything right?
>he looks at me and says: you were reading your nazi conspiracy theories again user?
>ask him jokingly: who do you thinks controls our biggest shopping malls in the city?
>he says: dunno but it's certainly not jews silly and starts to look up one mall in the internet
>has to go through countless corporation names to get to the main one
>a name comes up
>a jewish name
>with a company in Israel
>we both laugh our asses how ridiculous this is

You don't really need to hide your power level in Poland.

dont do this anons

dont

My german friend woke me up in the middle of night dress as hitler and told me "we are going jew hunting"

This is the best strategy desu.

Co to był za sklep?

Sieć. Atrium Biała.

Shes a bernout and we live in Jew York City so it's tough

She knows I support Trump and I sometimes refer to the autistic kids she volunteers with as "retards" so if she found out my full political beliefs im pretty sure she'd accept them

Shes only my gf cuz I'm working too much to find a better one and she's good enough for now so I don't think it's worth the trouble

Kek this is why im afraid to drink

No to kurwa jak mieszkasz w Białymstoku to się nie dziw anonku, że nikt cię nie jebie za powerlevel xD

>tfw no redpilled german bf (best friend)

>be me
>go on kikebook
>talk shit about jews and blacks, share david duke memes and talk about how awesome and important white people are
>get 200 unfriends, tons of people block me
>entire huge friend groups screenshotting and sharing my posts, 1000s of people think im literally hitler
>theyre all liberal faggots and i am become pepe
>I am become smug, troller of worlds
>HOlocausted the shitty people around me, life is a redpill roundtable
>ZERO remorse, smaller friend group but far more tight knit

EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN WHY YOU HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL????

Fuck me ive done the same exact thing. I come from a small village and holocaust denial is quite normal here. I guess we can speak more freely becouse the holocaust didnt touch us.

yea i know and i say to myself everytime i go drink to be careful, i am quiet whole time but then i drop bomb like that when i get drunk enough

>be me
>be Kraut
>slowly begin to listen to German Wehrmacht music and browse on /pol
>Start developing into right wing ideologist
And this is where it gets icky...
>sit in cafeteria
>friend asks what my favourite song at the moment is
>Say "Badenweiler"
>>Hitlers favourite march
>Friend loves his ass of and screams "gas the kikes"
Turns out he was really redpilled, later talked about how jews control everything and that migrants are hurting Germania.

Krishna would be proud.

I hide my powerlevel to not be arrested, being racist in brazil is a criminal offence, you can´t even pay to get out of jail if you´re confirmed to having said racist things.

kek get better friends

>loves
i really am an autist, aren't I?

Whats this Hungarian referendum about?

>at work on lunch break
>talking with coworker about how im saving as much of my paychecks as possible for a new car
>"hey user not being rude, but you jewish?"
wot
>"well you just seem really careful with money and all"
My family are Austrian Nazi's
My great uncle was in the SS
My grandma has a statue of Hitler in her house
>"no, im not jewish"

>be me
>eat dinner in a crowded NYC restaurant
>end up sitting next to a Swedish couple
>subject of politics comes up
>talk about terrorism
>couple complains about Palestinians
>I say that Israel needs to back off of building settlements
>turns out couple is Jewish
>woman goes full ballistic on me
>she looks like a total dumbass in front of everyone

this, you need to realize that its actual crime here.

You reveal your power level slowly to convert more of the people around you, silly user.

>uni gym
>guy invites me to join him in the gym
>sends me some Arnold pic about lifting
>tell him i only lift for the racewar
>send him vids of muslims getting beaten, thougt it was pretty kek.
>told him it was preworkout
>he didnt think it was funny though.
atleast twice a week i show my true powerlevel..

Sounds like there were 3 faggots at that table

happened to me about a month ago, I still think they look at me differently because of this:

>talking with some friends from a writing group of mine
>they go to a number of different colleges and grad schools in the city, I graduated a few years ago
>one of them is discussing a guest lecturer, a guy by the name of (((Tim Wise)))
>I visibly recoil when I hear his name
>"So he's anti-racism but he's a white guy..."
>I mutter under my breath almost subconsciously "he's not fucking white at all"
>everyone heard it
>"what do you mean user"
>try to play it off "uhh sorry, who are we talking about again?"
>nervously the conversation continues and people pretend they didn't hear anything

my hatred for that slimey cocksucker is so bright that I just couldn't conceal it.

also another
>with friends
>see some white cunt with black kids
>get angry and start calling her race traitor with little monkey nigger
>question why would anyone put himself into position where his kid doesnt look nothing like him
>cuck friend tells me he would
>laugh at him
no regret here

Waheyyyy.

A foot and half height difference is too much for me though.

Did you date her?

btw i saved the day when i started talking about hooked nosed devils again that one woman there asked me what is my problem with jews, i told her that she is being antisemitic becuase i am a jew. she believed me.

I mentioned the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study.

top fucking kek

>be with rec soccer team at bar after a game
>getting drunk
>topic turns to politics
>"I've never met anyone who would vote for Trump, they have no brain cell"
>Raise hand and say "I have a 187 IQ, voted for Trump in the primary and given my work in actual politics am willing to readily debate anyone on any topic"
>Room goes quite
>Some femenist says some smarmy bullshit
>I start spouting/slurring facts about fiat currency and federal reserve act
>people get up and leave

The girl who started who thing stayed after and talked to me because she was "concerned". I take the time to clarify positions and explain political narrative...she is now voting for God emperor.

They just "unfollow" so you don't know they stopped watching. Liberal sjw tactics at work. They don't agree and argue, you use facts, they stop listening.

You can explain to them that Jews aren't white without sounding like a Nazi

Nice try, /lgbt/

>I'm X!

So? In the words of Lil Yimmy, that's your thing, it doesn't mean the rest of us can't laugh at it.

I learned not to reveal it.

My sister is a coal burner and constantly posts on facebook how much she sluts around and posts slutty pictures of herself.

My father is a cuck, my mother left him for a black man which resulted in a half black brother who is dumb as bricks.

My cousin ran off with a man from africa and we don't know where she went and my other sister has a child with a black man who ran off. She's now with a swedish man who raises her half black child.

Please help

i dont think so senpai

You know how to find real friends? When you're at home taking a shit, they're all the people in the bathroom with you.

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest, I do have a bunch of cunt friends like that and I am a millennial. (Grad college age though)

>Sweden

Are you fucking trolling?

I haven't really showed my power level much, but I have some great stories from my little cousin.
She's 13 so she's in high school, and we see eachother every weekend at family shoots.
Used to be slightly right leaning, but I started showing her the shit I found on Cred Forums and now she jokes about Hitler all the time.

>cousin is talking to her friends online
>playing a sims game
>mission to have lots of kids
>make town all related from so many kids
>she keeps children sims in basements
>has good children and bad children
>good sims are all living in luxury
>good sims are all blonde with blue eyes
>bad sims only have food, all in small room together
>showing her friends
>one asks "why do all of the good ones have blonde hair and blue eyes? why are they all white?"
>cousin replies "because they're the superior sims??"
>the girl who asked avoids my cousin for three weeks
>cousin found this fucking hilarious

I said i was voting trump in a break with my very liberal nurse colleges I just met. I started working with them 3 days ago...

you really can't though because then you have to get into a conversation about what is or is not white and most millenial faggots don't even want to discuss race unless it's about how evil whites are so they wouldn't understand why I would want to be white in the first place

hier ins breslau der powerlevel ist auch gute mitt population

I'm alpha,
I don't hide shit
I don't care what other people think of me.
I support myself and my family
I don't partake of any social programs
I wear my power level on my sleeve

The correct response is
>oy vey the goyem knows

ffs sweden

Suddenly I have the urge to play The Sims again...

>not wanting a super short qtgf
Lmao at your life 2bh

A few weeks ago I called my wife's bull "my african american".
He shrugged it off but she got pissed and I had to wear my chastity cage for the next 48 hours. I learned my lesson.

>not wanting a qt loli gf

>be me
>be at gf home
>be at table with relatives of her
>Her cousin (female) is kind of a SJW but only plays such shit on (apparantly) small minded persons.
>Her cousin (male) is interested in talking with politics with me.
>Say that Van der Bellen is the worst candidate to be president.
>Talk further on how great Trump is.
>Everybody loses (slightly) their shit.
>Gf's mother suddenly says that the Rothschilds control everything
>topkek.jpg

The next they my gf said to me that I am a kind of a racist and that her entire family thinks that I am a racist.
>watthefug.png

The only good thing is that I get my gf redpilled more and more.

FUCK

Please be joking.

>watching Netflix movie about zombie apocalypse happening in Jerusalem
>there are Jewish characters, Muslims, IDF soldiers and the like all over the place
>main characters check into hostel where they will be living
>"this is our turbo ultra deluxe premium suite, just for you ladies! 100 shekels a night each"
>it shows the room
>10x10 Shack with two cots and no windows or furniture
>laugh out loud and say oy vey
>wife assumes I'm just speaking Arabic or something because I've been to the middle east and doesn't get it

>>awkward silence and ignore
Get better friends, preferably people that have not been brainwashed.

I brought up the exact same point to a couple of friends and they said something like
>hmm.. yeah, there is something fishy about that whole thing
And
>I know... its all fake.

Triggered the hell out of a bi girl who I called a college lesbian lol.

Was unintentional but the meltdown was hilarious.

>>Here comes the barrage of much more angry "UR RACIST" shit
Mate. You are a faggot. You stumbled into a unicorn and you complain about height?

Take it from an old cunt who has fucked half of all women who ever existed, living or dead, you will NOT find a woman like that under the sofa.

I am actually angry at you for being such a faggot. Women are supposed to be short. If you find a racist cutie you put a ring on it or get used to your ring being punished. FUCK!

>that one guy that only has one joke

I told a friend that I didn't want his coal-burning immigration fraudster girlfriend in my house

>roastie goes to Burundi to marry a nigger for immigration purposes

haven't talked to him in a while

I showed my friends a ballot box of dead canadian americans from 1937 that voted for Hillary. Thankfully they were impressed by my level of power.

>flag
Checks out

>unicorn
Kek. You must be English lad. She's a fucking diamond dozen here in Norn Iron.

>EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN WHY YOU HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL????
Because every one except the US have laws that restrict freedom of speech.

One of the biggest and (and controversial) forums in Sweden (flashback) had to move their servers to the US because of legal issues.

>Playing EvE online
>Close knit griefer corp
>Ruin a bunch of Russian people's expensive ships, if you were to buy the ISK or sell game time it would have been about a $50+ loss.
>All start laughing at russians on TS
>One guy says "Uh my wife is Russian, he's from NL
>Silence
>"Um, how much was the post and packaging?"
>"Fuck you user"

be my friend pls

screencapped

MODS

>at bar with a erasmus students
>start talking to two germans
>ask them if they're sad they cant even say "Heil Hitler mein führer!" without having cops called
>Both of them agree, that the situation in Germany is really bad right now
>Feels good man

Anyways It's not like I really hide my power level, but the trick is to not be autistic and realize there's a time and a place for things

learn when your not online finn

>show some of the nastiest gore videos
>i laugh because the gore faces are funny looking
>see people faces
>remember that normal fags aren't used to videos like that

mother. fucking. this.

Have opinions and show some conviction in them.

>Shes only my gf cuz I'm working too much to find a better one and she's good enough for now so I don't think it's worth the trouble

Bad way to think about it. They work so hard to please you if they think you think you're better than them.

>That happened

>going to high school
>in poetry class
>it's all online so we can read each other's poem
>stupid instructor gives everyone the same password
>log onto friend X (a Jew) account
>"I am such a piece of shit Jew. I also have NAIDs" (it was a word we invented before BLACKED, it mean nig aids"
>get threatened with expulsion
>shaggyitwasntme.jpg
>can't prove shit

Good times. Good times.

>187 IQ
Why would anyone lie on the Internet?

Good job user

I'm mexican and convinced both my parents to vote trump in November

Ich liebe dicks.

>black people
>anywhere in europe
i still cant imagine it
i only ever seen like 5 black guys and they were all form africa on the beach during vacation
i still cant wrap this shit around my head.....

>remember that normal fags aren't used to videos like that
Ive nearly fallen into this trap before, showing non Cred Forums users fairly indecent memes.

This one woman was telling me that her husband believes in the illuminati. I almost just told her it was actually just the jews.

I consider this a compliment.

Truth be told, I actually toned down the story a little bit because I expected a lot of people wouldn't believe it if I'd told it exactly as it had happened. There was a lot more than just racism involved.

You should look him squarely in the eye and say 'that's okay Hans, I forgive you for killing 10 million jews'.

fuck me we really are "edgy"
i mean shit like goatse or tub girl and much less 2 girls 1 cups doesent even register on my radar anymore meanwhile normies puke at the meer sight of it
fuck you Cred Forums
i guess in a way i am here forever

Restore the honor of your family by go on a rampage.

First, kill all your family member who is coal burner or cuck, EVERYONE OF THEM. This will help you restore the honor for your family.

Then start to kill all coal burner or cuck you know, this will help you restore the honor for your race.

In case your dies, smile that you are doing good deeds for your ancestors and be sure meet them at the Valhalla.

what country was this in?

What's the name of the movie user?

That whore fucking a cat?

>vietnam
yeah checks out
sounds like something a Serbian would say

You don't have to put babby in her you dumb faggot, height is a non issue

Northern Ireland.

>I hunch my back, rub my hands together and say "I have to shave all of my shekels, goy! Nyaaaaah!" with the stereotypical jew voice

such autists visit Cred Forums

American psycho, faggot

>Out drinking with work mates
>Ask to pinch a ciggie off of some Yank from Chicago
>Talk to him about why he's living in the UK
>Talks about how terrible the political situation is over there, guns are bad etcetc.
>Just automatically assumes that all Brits must feel this way
>Turn around and tell him that I would vote for Trump if I was American, that I believe in gun rights, I vote for UKIP and his home city is a shithole because of blacks
>Ask for another ciggie and he just walks away

I don't know where you are, but go to Gothenburg, take the ferry to Frederikshavn and take DSB to Aalborg.

If only 1 and 2 happened to me I'd leave that country without looking back.

>woman with nigger kids in the czech republic

so your gf is pretty much just a temporary cumdumpster?

Also
>Be in uni
>eating dinner
>Trump meme appears on my fb feed
>this fat abbo looking nigger is the only other person in the room and sees it
>starts a conversation about the presidents and how she would never vote for trump
>say that both are shit and subtly try to redpill her on realising Hillary is much worse
>At the end she says trump is still worse because there's nothing worse than being called a racist on TV.
Nigger man

>You don't have to put babby in her
Who said I was worried about off-spring? I've done the height difference thing before. It's fun for a week and then it's boring and painful. I don't want to hunch over every time we kiss. I don't want to pick her up every time she wants a hug. Sex is such a fucking pain in the arse, it's unreal.

It isn't fun.

Having said that, I'm a big traditional faggot, putting babby in her would've definitely come up at some point if we were to go out. Especially since she wanted 5 of them before she's 33.

just one kid, but still. idk if that kid was actualy hers, kid was rly dark, or she was just taking care of it but you cant tell since its was stardard black kid. so pile of black shits

I do this a bit with confidence (even though i'm an autist faggot), and i've made friends whilst delivering red pills and laughs.

>tfw this qt grill agreed with me on why Trump should win (and more unrelated stuff)
>now i have a crush on her.

>diamond dozen
Jesus fucking Christ.

I've got another one.

>cousin is in Religious Education class
>her teacher is a huge cuck
>break in the middle of lesson
>teacher puts on a video about how trump is bad
>nobody is really paying attention, they're all on their phones
>teacher asks "why is this relevant?"
>cousin puts her hand up to answer
>teacher picks her
>"because trump is going to build a wall, and he's going to make America great again!"
>shit hits the fan
>nobody is on their phones anymore
>all eyes on my 13 year old, straight-As, can do no wrong cousin
>"she supports trump?"
>class goes into meltdown
>girls start whispering to eachother, disgusted
>boys scream "RACIST!!"
>cousin just sits there, being racistly smug
>teacher takes 5 minutes to calm the class down
>cousin finds this fucking hilarious

You should go fug her mom

Monobrow!

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

We are your family now, Swedebro

>in high school yr12
>doing work sheet in class
>finish work sheet
>start drawing Cred Forums cartoons on the back
>draw white guy lynching niggers
>teacher walk up to me
>she is a 40yr old britbong
>sees the sheet and what ive been drawing on it
>rips it out my hand
>all my friends r like 'wow bro u r so fuaarrkked'
>she say "im giving this to ur coordinator, you bet your ass you will be suspended"
>start bleeding inside
>my lyf is ruined and all that
>go home and shitpost on pol that night to cheer myself up
>next day go to school
>coordinator come up to me in class
>calls me to come outside and have a word
>fuck i am a dead man i thought
>him and the principal was standing outside
>principal just looking at the piece of paper
>silence for 4-5 seconds
>me sweating like i ran a marathon
>then suddenly
>both of them just start laughing
>pricipal says "haha! this is brilliant"
>they start making jokes about the cartoons and jokes on the paper
>we have a good laugh
>the they say "listen kid, ms. faggot thinks youre a nazi or something so were gonna have to send u home for today
>me relieved asfuck
>go home and shitpost some more
>biggest phew of my life

>Björk
I'm pretty sure that's the sound you make shortly after you accidentally swallow a mouthful of water in Hillary's hot tub.

God, sweden is a shithole.

Thumbs up

If you are interested there are fly in fly out contract jobs for chrissy island?

once you unveil all the memes and rhetoric racial bias is all about resources and lebensraum thus the mere notion of "not enough white children" in a scarce economy is subconsciously threatening to them so they naturally go to the neo-nazi label so they can ostracize you

just don't pay any attention to them and keep doing you. have more kids too.

What the fug. Spics breed like fucking vermin, and they try to act like whites are horrible for having offspring... In a white country?
Nuke Mexico, all of it has to go.

I pretty much lost all my mates after the EU referendum. I've always felt something off about them anyway so I'm glad Brexit revealed them to be the cunts they really are. Now I barely drink and feel much healthier.

Also when I discuss politics with my parents I can say anything I want which is nice. They won't flip out or cut off contact with me if I tell em I think Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy, but they do just laugh and think I'm joking no matter how honest I try to sound about gassing all the shit races. At least I got em to hate the EU.

Kek.

A cumdumpster and cuddle recipient :^)

Oh she knows that im better than her

She gave me a lot of money and usually pays for my meals

Oh please faggot. I fucked a 4'11" Cambodian girl and it was great.

If you can't figure out how to line your junk up with a girl of a different size you deserve to be weeded out of the gene pool.

How tall are you?

newfag

Our own government has admitted to false flagging or nearly doing so just to have an excuse to start wars. Consider the plan that got all the way up to Nixon's desk about feigning that the Cubans were attacking America so as to justify the invasion.

Sorry, Kennedy* not Nixon.

Björk is a gook

That's what happens. I have a jewbook cuz my wife wanted to play those dumb games and needed to send shit or something. I started posting anti clinton shit because all of her friends were "hurr durr, lesser of evil lol". They literally told her they unfollowed. I guess they didn't like to hear she was worse.

Here's a story that happened to me recently where other people revealed theirs to me:
>Be me, 2nd year Uni student.
>Doing a group project where we have to write a concept for either a video game or board game with the games story being based on a TIMES Magazine cover story from 2015/16.
>Look up cover stories together in the class.
>See articles about Trump, the migrant crisis, Mrs Merkel etc.
>One of my work buddies (who I've never spoken to before) see's Merkel face and says we should make a game based on the migrant crisis.
>Know from years of hiding my power level to not agree with him, and simply ask to elaborate on his idea.
>Says the game could be a border patrol simulator like Papers please
>Write it down on our list without saying a word
>Suddenly starts ranting about how Merkel ruined Germany and that she should be shot
>I don't know the other groups opinion about this so I remain silent
>Another member laughs it off as dark humour and we carry on
>A Trump article comes up
>He starts making Wall jokes, saying we should make a tetris clone where the blocks don't disappear
>Professor (who's Spanish) comes over to check on us
>At this point my teammate has pic related on screen
>Prof laughs at the gif and starts talking about how we could make a game that explores Trumps psyche and it's effect on others or some other psychological bullshit, I was in such disbelief at this point that I zoned out.
>The lesson ends and the only initial ideas we have right now are about the migrant crisis, Trump, a Police game about shooting black people and the ethics of doing so, a hospital simulator relating to the Zika virus and a where's wally game where you look for the illegals in a crowd on hispanics
The funny thing is I can't tell whether or not my team mates are red pilled or not, so I still haven't revealed anything to them in case I reveal too much and put them off.

I really like your cousin. Wish I had done that in school.

trigger a subconscious redpilling when:

israel is mentioned
'never forget the 6 million. who could forget the 8 million souls who perished? all 12 million of them, gone. hard to believe 20 million lost their lives.'

islam
'moderate islam is about as common as a straight person with AIDS'

hillary
'i knew a girl whose bf cheated on her dozens of times [pause for effect]. he even got fired for banging a coworker at his job. people said she'd be dumb or crazy to stay with him, but she did.'
people will laugh, promise. lefties included as long as you keep your tone light and are prepared to distance yourself from the statements. let them sink in, don't try to argue

JeruZalem
It was pretty good it's like found footage style so if u don't like that then it'll be annoying. The entire movie is filmed through the main characters Google Smart Glasses or whatever they're called. Basically she's on vacation with her friend in Jerusalem and some kike snatches her purse and steals her glasses so shes forced to wear perscription lense google smart glasses and records everything and meanwhile the zombie 2Pacalypse starts happening. At various times throughout the movie the glasses are used as a plot device like to gps track where they are, make Skype calls, and facial recognition.

It's not just normal zombies either man theirs like Nephilim too and flying ones

This. Everyone at work already made nigger jokes all the time. Now because of me they make jew jokes, too.

Why dont you just fuck your cousin since you love talking about her so much, ahmed, or is 13 too old in islam?

just pass him a note saying "path of light?"
quick and easy way to find out

Nicepasta/10
Rustled my jimmies a tad.

>be a junior in college
>take a general world history class
>professor is a jew
>decides to read excerpts from Mein Kamph to give us an idea of the material in it
>part of the excerpt talks about jews and why they can't make art
>professor finishes and asks if there's any comments or questions
>i raise my hand
>i say "if only Hitler could see Hollywood today"
>he's immediately shocked
>asks me what i mean by that
>i said Hitler said they couldn't produce art
>Hollywood and movies were art, right?
>he calms down and goes "oh ok, yeah"
>did i do something wrong?

Looking back, I realized that saying Jews run Hollywood was sort of an insult in itself.

Oh wow a woman didn't understand a reference. Who gives a fuck?

So, your principal was Cred Forums tier? Does he even browse among us?

Liberal professors usually care more about you providing actual evidence to support your claims. As long as you don't come off as a bigot who's just repeating talking points then you'll be fine.

>Going on my list of things that never happened.

haha same

dunno mate, but he was a tru blu aussie, doesnt seem like the kinda guy to go on the internet though

remember how you were thinking before coming on here and swallowing the redpill?
thats how normies think

See:

Are you both white? Because if you turned down a white girl that wants 5 kids and you're white then you deserve a punch in the face.

Going Breivik soon?

I'm 6'3 and married a 4'11 girl. It's literally the best sex in the world rag dolling her all over the place

i was in a room with a dozen feather indians and one of them said he was excited for the new battlefield game and i told him it was shit and almost went on about how there is too many niggers in it

>I have to shave all of my shekels, goy! Nyaaaaah!

That's really kek worthy user.
Wish I was there, I'd laugh my ass off.

kampf*
you cunt

DON'T mention the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study!

...I mentioned the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study once, but I think I got away with it...

>She fucked this by the way
welp

I think Hitler said they couldn't produce good or meaningful art. Movies are, at best, entertaining bullshit.

>tfw can't tell anymore if true or not

She's Icelandic, you Amerifuck

This is great. I really hate the libtards here that think every other country is some greener pasture.

that's top tier redpilling bro

>me
>date with cute grill
>at her place drinking and watching shit on youtube
>i put on the dankest fucking nazi propaganda you can find ("truth will triumph" and "hitler's warning")
>she didn't really mind, just asked me the day after "what was with all that nazi shit tho"

I get the impression a lot of you don't actually understand what Northern Ireland is like. Yes, we're both white (the country is 98% white after all). We're also majority Catholic, so we all shit out babies for fun. We outbreed what few pakis are here. This island is the only place in the West where the birthrate isn't utter shit. 10% of all births in Norn Iron are the woman's fourth child. Our birth rate went above replacement level almost a decade ago and has only continued to grow.

I'm 4 inches taller than you and the qt was about 5'. If you can deal with that, all well and good, I personally can't.

We live in a place that's 98% White British lad, the nearest Mosques you have to get on a boat to get to.
Also who would want to fuck a 13 year old? They smell like shit.

>Be at uni
>professor says how far white people have come in terms of treating other races
>I stand and mention that white people enslaved blacks
>The whole class gasps and the professor looks at me stuttering
>W-w-well um, uh.
>The class start applauding
>I can see the white tears in his eyes and I grin

That's how I destroyed the establishment

user's doing God's work, may kek bless you.

>98% white British
Sure hope you're not talking about 49% British Norn Iron lad.

How much do you weigh? At 6'7 and British I'm having trouble imagining anything other than some wierd lanklet looking ass nigga like Neil from the inbetweeners.

N-not very....

His my power level from the girlfriend for almost two years. BLM riots and protests everywhere. Gently bring up murder/crime statistics.

It's like I opened the floodgates. My heart grew 3 times that night.

My Korean princess went off on blacks getting special treatment only cause they are the loudest. She was red-pilled by a college hitting their Asian quota and denying her. I'm about to marry the bitch.

Or you know, because everyone has been spamming pepe and racist memes all over twitter with names like "Deplorable Debbie XOXOX" for weeks

excuse me, the word is nigger. i know the english accent is fucked up, but you're not dropping the hard R from this one matey.

I'm Irish. And about 248lbs last I checked. My dad was a strongman when I was growing up, so he had me on the weights and shit early.

That's what I suspected m8. Your story doesn't really mean much if she's 4'11" and you're 5'5". Know what I mean?

That's not an attempt at calling you a manlet or anything by the way.

Go back to /mu

you still succumbed to a female. so uh. good on you mate?

Rather not. I am planning to have many white children with my gf.

Who browses pol with 12 yrs?

>Be me
>Be 2 days ago
>Wait for carpool at Walgreens
>Explain to stupid Hillshill (((friends))) why she is horrible
>"Trump bad debate, no pay worker, RACIST! DDDD"
> Call them retards
>They get more and more upset
>A spic jumps in, actually supports me
>They are too btfo to respond, their ride comes and they leave.
>Turn to spic and talk about the Jews, forgot how I segued into it tho
>"I swear that number gets bigger every year."
I think I made a new friend in the most autistic way possible.

year 12.
not 12 years old
i was 18

Your prof is a silly cunt. Christ, declassify documents are littered with false flags on every sides. To not believe in false flags would require that all those declassified documents were actually concocted as some sort of massive pointless conspiracy.

"Ade Ade Ade" Freund!

>at a bar
>decently drunk
>hear two dudes talking about pepe
>lean over and say "Is that Pepe I'm hearing about"
>one guy says yeah I think it's hilarious
>same here man
>start feeling each other out with politics questions
>guarded in my support, say nothing one way or another
>pretty obvious we're both trump supporters
>as we leave we shake hands and he says "Praise Kek"
>I tell him "Praise Kek" back
>mfw met a Cred Forumslack in a bar

If you saw her asshole you would succumb too.

>I think I made a new friend in the most autistic way possible.
If Cred Forums needed to advertise, this would be our tagline.

I have a tumblr, reveal my piwer level and discuss politics and such with people. Leftists reply with rants and block, understand they are not interested in discussion, they see different opinions as a personal attack. Facts and reason are racist to them.

Kek

Oh okay cool, man so your like a legit fucking giant that's pretty tight. I'm walking around at 260 because milfag

But anyways m8 u shoulda fucked the short chick at least once. Ive had average sized with huge tits and a tall thin (failed) model before, but the second I fucked my wife who's 4'11 I knew I never wanted anything but short girls ever again. I'm almost triple her weight too so dominating her is easy

>mfw you remember something so embarrassing it makes you physically recoil and want to kill yourself

i have many moments like this. is it normal?

Fuck me, I wish I had this confidence.

how do you pronounce kek anyway? "keek"?

>what is that thing in the photo
it's a pure white woman without any mongol in her at all.

This makes me feel furious.
We should unite in Western Europe, whip the cucks back into shape, and shame the race traitors only to kill them swiftly.

I swear this sort of behavior as well as all the anti white blm crap has made me embrace neo nazis and fascism.

no you cant

DONT YOU SEE

IT'S OVER

ITS ALL OVER

Kek like the "e" in let

>Should've fucked the short chick at least once
We're both really traditional. I don't fuck outside of relationships and as far as I could tell, she was actually a virgin. Recipe for disaster if we'd fucked.

Honestly, it doesn't require confidence, so much as conviction. If you stand your ground, people back down so fucking quick and just accept what you're saying. They're not used to be challenged.

I used to, but now when I remember them I do a little cringe and then burst out laughing at myself. Some of the shit I've said and done has been comedy gold, if I hadn't been the one it happened to.

Not really.

What dad?

explains everything

I usually get these when I'm trying to get to sleep, shit sucks but you just have to remind yourself that no one remembers it but you.

man it must suck to live in cucked countries, i can tell someone i met 10 mins ago holocaust jokes and nobody gives a shit, 95% of the people here never even met a jew or know what a jew is

I convinced a girl, that racism is good, as it's only a redefined version of truth and reality, concealed by the left-wing, Trotsky etc.

ha your cousin is cooler than u fgt

I don't have friends to begin with, so not an issue.

I am a Jew, actually being a teacher aide for Sunday School right now, and I tell others about why I hate kikes like Soros.
This is why I have been relegated to the comp room

youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I

So he was right?

Portugal I'm coming

>Night out when I was in high school
>About to enter kebab shop
>Tell my friends "shit there's a lot of niggers in there"
>Niggers hear me
>Surround me, while I'm ordering my food
>I'm shitting myself, afraid to turn around
>Start walking out
>Niggers chimping out, one comes up behind me and takes the bottle of booze I have in my hand
>Yell at me for calling them niggers
>I apologise and say I didn't mean anything wrong by it, tell them I'm sure they are proud to be black
>Somehow got away unscathed, some friends thought I'm a racist idiot though...

this.

My girlfriends family are like super into the illuminati and believe in all those "-berg" groups that are controlling the media and everything but they're devout about Israel and the Jews.

And I'm like..."its just the yids".

Shut your whore mouth and fuck your Friends.
Vote No.

u bitch

m8, I regret 99% of my past

>be Canadian
>apologize

Makes sense.

>all of my close friends are reddit-tier normies
>all of them know I go on Cred Forums, and they are afraid of it
They are all aware of my power level, pls help

>Be white aryan
>Have a direct sense of humor
>prefer to make fun of people in sarcastic and sexist/rascist/discriminatory ways
>they think it's just my type of humor
>they think i'm joking
>88

Leaving the EU

>these are the people that post on a political board
>they don't know who Björk is

Are any of you above the age of 18?

We were celebrating my brother returning from Iraq, his second tour.

After ripping through about 15 bottles of wine with the family and friends, I grab a bottle of wine to open, and the opener breaks.

Me, half drunk: "Whatever, it was probably made in some nip country!"

Everyone chuckles.

I look up and see my brother's two asian military buddies laughing at me.

...they didn't care, thought I was hilarious.

Lesson learned: Asians are just as racist and can laugh about themselves.

savory pasta

>be in the queer room at my uni because i'm a gay and the best place to hook up with other gays to have the sex with is the place where gays are
>the population of queer room can be divided into 50% nutjobs, 45% normal people looking for sex, and 5% normal people with conservative-ish viewpoints
>anyway, Socialist Alternative comes around uninvited to try and get us to attend their latest rally even though they are banned from queer room because they're incredibly shrill and annoying
>no faculty around and we can't just bodily throw them out, besides there's only me and my bf and a few of my friends in the room, and two tranny nutjobs
>SAlt want us to attend some rally about the refugees
>mention that it's horrible that the refugee "concentration camps" (I actually called them that, because leftists always call them that here) on nauru has so little funding and so few amenities
>SAlt guy is and his pamphlet-carrying buddy are visibly excited that they have some new conscripts for their gay quiet revolution rally
>"yeah it's awful," they say, "refugees should be in community detention if they have to be assessed at all open borders blah blah blah"
>reply "i don't know about that, but i'd like to see some improvements made to the camps for sure."
>"like what?"
>"gas chambers"

I got in trouble for it at the next queer room meeting because the tranny nutjobs complained in general terms about the "uninclusive" atmosphere but fuck them.

>inb4 things that never happened
The dialogue isn't exact but this was months ago so I can't remember exactly. There were about 5 of my friends, all of whom are woke, and two from SAlt who everyone on campus, even the tranny nutjobs, hates. Wasn't exactly facing down tanks in Tiananmen Sq.

NO RAGRETS

Holy shit, I just looked up who owns the mall in my city, wikipedia says "son of jewish immigrants". for fucks sake

>went on a work lunch with a couple of coworkers and colleagues from other companies working in the same building
>mudslimes come up somehow, I think one of the chicks went traveling or something
>they are such good people, very warm, traditional, authentic etc
>I say they are the scourge of the earth and they should stay in their medieval sandboxes
>wtf.jpg dasraysis.tiff bigot.png
>I lay down the spiel on everything about them, stats, western europe, shopping for gibsmedats, the nature of shitholes they come from
>but user, my sweet anecdotes
>explain that dealing with native individuals in a tourist setting=/=real world pack of mohamedan death cultists
>never eat lunch with those chicks again, guys could care less about it
>their loss, not mine; one of them was bretty hot but there are tons of those here anyway

not really into greentexting but anyways; people here tend to be pretty redpilled and xenophobic, I suspect that holds true for any homogenous monocultural society

I go to a pretty liberal school and most of my friends know I'm voting Trump. It's not that big of a deal really.

>didn't realize till half way through its tpb

Sounds like Melbourne.

>in speech class recent shooting occurred at another campus...prof is informing us on the new policies
>one of the new policies is to lock the door once class starts...door is basically a single panel of glass
>prof jokingly asks, what locking the door would do...
>i quickly respond "build suspense" I spent the rest of that semester worried I would get reported to admin.

>be at a party with my job partners
>reggaeton sounds in the air
>everybody wants to rub their crotches on each other
>pretty hot bitch incoming
>go to talk to her
>think about a good topic to talk
>start to talk to her about Magic the Gathering
>taken apart from her instantly by the other men on the party
>left alone on the party
>fired two weeks later
>got addicted to antidepressing pills

I'm Living the dream

She probably is desu.

I'm not, we live on the Isle of Wight. It's 98% white British here last time I checked.

Soon, we will save you my comrade johnsson

>medschool, year 4
>Psicology class
>Theme is suicide and depression
>Collegue tell all suicide must have some kind of down humor alteration on it, such depression
>I tell some cases of suicide are done by honour and indocrionation
>everyone looks at me with wtfyousayin face
>teaches smirks, don't says nothing and change the subject

>taking the b8 this hard
>implying I didn't literally watch this interview with Bjork 20 years ago (Yes, I'm an oldfag)
youtube.com/watch?v=YPobKa_eNN4

>talk to ginger cuck
>he and a gay brown literal commie bring up trump
>talk about Hillary and all the people that die as well as the emails
>ginger says it's all made up
>call him a regard for believing the media, ask him why he's going to vote for someone who destabilized the middle East to restabilize it
>he says trump is worse and that's why he's voting for Hillary
>calls me racist
>tell him I'm a literal Nazi and I'm proud to be racist, tell him the races are not the same and democrats are trying to make America a soup kitchen
>ask him why he supports refugees flooding into Europe and America
>"everyone should have equal opportunity to come"
>tell him I agree and that they ago I be checked for intelligence, education, and workmanship
>he disagrees and laughs frustratedly, no arguments
>ask him why he believes every country shoukd do the same socialist and global system, and mention the end goal of Democratic party is to have a world government
>he says its a good thing for everyone to have one government and doesn't even debate me on race

1/2

>queer room
wew lad

They didn't have these when I went through uni.

good shit user

I had a girl like that in my school, she just casually dropped the word nigger like it was nothing

Unfortunately she has bf so I can't pursue her :'(

Brisvegas, lad.

Ours is pretty apolitical. They're more of a hookup location than a secret cabal to push the gay agenda.

>be me
>box in my spare time
>in class with a trio of aussie transfer students back when I was studying in the States
>its the midwest so not one person can stand to be around them bc their faggotry ("bantz^tm")
>in class giving a presentation on our ancestry
>goes perfectly
>"oi m8 we got more history in our island than you"
>m: Oh I'm sure we're all going to be on the edge of our seats to hear about the rich culture from the descendants of criminals, killers, thiefs, and rapists
>class laughs
>one of the three turns bright red
>herewego.jpg
>excuse myself to get water eyes locked on him fist cocked
>knocks over desk and charges
>im quick on my feet move out the way and clock him
>in less than 2 seconds the guy goes from unlikeable cunt to leaky fountain out cold on the floor
>gets expelled within two days
>that wasn't even a powerlevel reveal either

>mfw they couldn't handle the bantz^tm

Clothes are technically unnatural. So is working out. And roads, and buildings, etc

tfw you can't reveal your power level because entire country is a power level

Hispanic people tend to be redpilled as fuck, it's great. A hispanic co-worker surprised me the other day by showing everyone 'a nigga moment' from the boondocks, had us all laughing. When the white guy says "wait a minute, I'm white" and chuckles I lost my shit.

Okay Pedro

>sweden

Lies. All the Portugese I know living here are total cucks and leftist brainwashed idiots.

oi mate ya stori sounds tru as bro, probs was a bunch of yabos

How the FUCK does having a FEELING become a fucking crime?

>Have childhood frien
>go on dates every time I'm in town
>she's ignorant of politics so I dont mention it
>she asks me about something corrupt Hillary does
>moment of truth
>kindly explain her corruption
>talk about the media lies
>and finally talk about trump
>suddenly life is good
>start educating her about God emperor trump
>she hates liberal Cucks
>qt Asian friend is now a red pilled pal and asks me for my opinions on all things political
I'm pleased with how it turned out, she is now voting for Trump and bad talks about liberals with me.

just so u know, because this is a common misconception, the convicts that were brough to australia wered jailed, so they werent allowed to breed with women, so actually, nobody descended from criminal in australia as much as any other country. btw that insult is normie tier

The referendum is actually about if Hungary should accept the refugees distributed by the EU. Not about leaving the EU.

Nemoj da te pupovac i pusicka cuju

>187 IQ
>Room goes quite
>femenist
hahahaha

>world government
Is that you Alex?

it wasn't a power level reveal at all, i said that, just funny the guy had a nonexistent fuse

98% inbreds.

>tell him one world government would literally be the illuminati, tell him the world cannot live under it anyway because we are so vastly different that we could never unite and that it's ok
>he goes into "Are you kidding me" mode not arguing at all but saying shit like "I can't I just cant"
>some Hispanic guy comes over to us, i dont know the guy
>cuck asks him "who are you voting for"
>he pauses and says "uhhhh... well.. if I HAD.."
>tell him to spot it out already, I already knew what he was going to say
>"TRUMP"
>cuck is frustrated (I am Mexican legal btw)
>high five Hispanic "fuck yeah. What is wrong with America dude, you go to Mexico and ask 'whos the best race?' And they say MEXICANS. You go to Asia and ask them the same thing they say ASIANS, but if you go to America white people say 'nah man were all equal, we are all exactly the same'"
>dude laughs hard and says "yeah man 'we are all the same' , yeah right"
>fives me again and I leave, cuck frustrated and bewildered

One of my ancestors was transported for stealing 5 chickens.

I'm sorry mate but, i HAVE to ask.

What's it like being the most hated country in the world right now?
I would HONESTLY rather live in North Korea than Sweden.

p.s. there are mosques on the island you dirty inbred

british descendants in australia were not brough in convict times but shortly after once the country was actually liveable, that criminal descendant thing is a common myth and im pretty sure its a part of american school curriculum for some reason.