What the fuck is going on

Is this for real?

why are you on reddit?

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

Are (You) for real?

Cred Forums is blocked on my work wifi, so I like to browse at least some version of Cred Forums when I have a break. Other than that I use reddit for r/wow, nothing else, I'm not a fucking cuck.

Just checked it out. This is legit.

Why would you have a Cred Forums subreddit?
For what purpose?

Enjoy Cred Forums content, but not autistic enough to come here.

>reddit is cucked

So surprising

Yep, bought out by CTR

>Enough memes, for once you will now get some clear communication from us: This subreddit has been shut down because too many deplorable comments were made and too many well known hate symbols (swastikas, pepes, etc.) were posted. As members of "Correct The Record" the mod team has unanimously decided to shut down the sub until Hillary Clinton is elected president. Should Donald Trump be elected we will have confirmation that this has gone on for too long and not reopen this subreddit.

You actually think this shit is for real?

Nah i use at&t and i can browse Cred Forums fine

For kids that like greentexts, but are too scared to actually talk to us

Holy shit.
Plebbit raid when?

They make r/Cred Forums private for a couple days or weeks a couple times per year. This is just them trolling.

Think of it as curated autism for the near-normies.

At this point anything is possible my friend. The left is so completely insane, white supremacist frog is the prime example.

So you go to somewhere even more autistic than Cred Forums?

Pointless. Ignore them

All this and no one even posted a link

this shit has to be a meme, a meta-meme if you will

>you think you said something really funny on Cred Forums
>nobody noticed
>no YOUs
>you cap your post
>put it on reddit
>pretend it's someone else's post
>enjoy upboats and comments about how funny you post was

i.e. it's for spergs that cant handle being ignored here

literally for the memes. I can't browse every single board at once and find every single read worthy post

>implting you need a link to reddit

there is that spooky seiĆ° again....
fuck me I'm out!

also
(((reddit))) censoring why even?

>gets shut down
>more people come to Cred Forums
Oh fugg :DDD

Capping this and posting on reddit

>is this for real
nigger are you seriously letting yourself get outmemed by redditors

That's why we can't pass hate speech laws. Because anything outside the narrative will become "hate speech" if it hasn't already.

he actualy visits that shit hole

r/Cred Forums

Enough memes, for once you will now get some clear communication from us:
This subreddit has been shut down because too many deplorable comments were made and too many well known hate symbols (swastikas, pepes, etc.) were posted.
As members of "Correct The Record" the mod team has unanimously decided to shut down the sub until Hillary Clinton is elected president.
Should Donald Trump be elected we will have confirmation that this has gone on for too long and not reopen this subreddit.

The mods are trolling. Of course Cred Forums is so self-consumed by their boogeyman, they couldn't even pick on it being a joke.

Hello, Sargon of Akkad

A chinga chongu, bingu boppu

Poor pathetic souls

Have a free (You)

The mods of r/Cred Forums are the biggest faggots on reddit, desperately trying to become internet celebrities. The whole point of chan sites is being a nobody but they try so hard to get attention

This is sad if you retards literally think this is real. fuck sake this board really is 14 year olds

>this board really is 14 year olds
well half the thread uses reddit so maybe your right.

Reddit is like the retarded kid who thinks we are super cool but is too much of a pussy to actually come here. That subreddit is basically a bunch of those kids peering over a fence at the Cred Forums house and going "man, this is so rad" at each other.