Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnn/status/782570323921276928
youtu.be/WsDSAmXuIvU?t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is your television sideways?

Idk why all the pictures i post are sideways

Gee I wonder...

Have you tried rotating your screen?

He was bribed, doesn't want to have an "accident", has gone senile, or was a fraud all along.
Place your bets folks.

Fucking fix it. Thirty seconds on Google ffs.

>fucking normies

Are you retarded?

Test

Because he's trying to prevent Trump from getting in the whitehouse you numbnuts

Jesus you autists make this thread everyday

It only started doing this in the last week. When i updated my phone. Now i know to take pictures in landscape only

BAN MOBILE POSTING

Raw pics are usually like that.

Cuck
twitter.com/cnn/status/782570323921276928

nah just ban this mobile poster

Myabe because he is not a retard and has chosen the lesser of two evils to support

It's simple. Bernie is blackmailed by Hillary. If he did something against Hillary, his grandchildren's lives would be in danger. You guys should understand this.

He isnt called King Cuck for no reason

He speaks like such a stereotypical Jew.

She will kill him if he doesn't do what she says. And that is the truth.

He's a Jew.

This

Fuck off newfags

Even if that's the case, it shows that he lacks the principles and courage of conviction that he professed to have during his entire campaign - which is why he became so popular in the first place.

youtu.be/WsDSAmXuIvU?t=31s

he's either getting paid or blackmailed, anyway real bernouts will probably not vote at all

>He speaks like such a stereotypical Jew.

Which is odd, because he's lived in Vermont for like 50 years yet still insists on having a Brooklyn Jew accent.

Come to think of it, many of our Presidents and Presidential-hopefuls have fake regional accents.

George W. Bush was was raised by WASP parents and attended all the finest prep-schools in New England, yet insists on speaking with a take Texas drawl.

Barack Obama grew up in a white household with white parents in white neighborhoods, yet picked up a black preacher accent somewhere along the way.

And of course Hillary Clinton speaks in the accent of the region she's visiting that day.

Beacuse he is a communist jew.

It just goes to show how lucky we are the sellout didn't get past the primaries.

He was bought out for like a 200,000 home right?

>against hillary
>got interviewed by killer mike
got some love for that communist jew

pls just go

No

the way of the cuck

Look at his face, his eyes - his life force has been completely sucked from his body.

asshole bitch nigger cocksucking whore

this and other things jew butt-checker sanders will never say

This isn't hard to fix mate.

She'll have him killed if he doesn't play along, obviously. He probably wants to continue working on his goals in the Senate.

what the fuck are you talking about

barry grew up using a communist pedophile nigger as a father stand-in who had to escape to fucking hawaii to continue generating communist pedophile things. And then somehow I guess his maternal CIA family got him over to the fucking shitcago crowd where he could do drugs and hook up with more outright anti-american communists.

If Obama's father was a communist how did Obama end up becoming such a corporate whore?

his father was a gangbanger from africa if the official story is to be believed

his mother meanwhile came from THE FUCKING CIA ALONG WITH HER MOTHER in USAID hello did you not hear me money and corporate whoring is the entire FUCKING NAME OF THE GAME

Because to a jew, the only thing that matters is dem shekles

He has 20+ million dollars in his pocket and a gun pointed at his head to suck Hillary's dick