Is gaslighting real or is it another jew ploy to keep us paranoid?

Is gaslighting real or is it another jew ploy to keep us paranoid?

Its real you see it every day. Most people just don't notice. Skilled manipulators are very common and use outright lies and twisted truth to make people into the bad guy. Generally for their own gain or to push an agenda. On a small scale they use it to maintain power in codependent relationships.

"Jew ploys" IS the gaslighting.

You've been shunted.

It's real actually, make a person feel they are mad and they will come begging for subjugation.
Not the most moral thing to do but it's entirely possible.

Every married guy for more than 5 years will know exactly what it is.

Women do that shit naturally. Its like their brains are wired for this.

Literally.... WHAT??

Trump gaslights us all the time. Is Trump a jew.... HOLY SHIT!!!!!

You need jewish methods to fight the jew

Women use these types of psychological abuse naturally, to "domesticate" their husbands and bfs, even brothers and sons sometimes.

I thought this was common sense by now on these boards.

One example of this is how some guys get used to being on the edge of being dumped all the time, that way he will do anything the girl asks, take her places, etc.

They make stuff up and distort old arguments to confuse and make the man tired.

I don't know the other meaning of this, but if your asking literally, then yes many northern hunt camps and cottages use propane lighting because the cost is way to high to bring an electrical line out to the remote location

Tfw I still don't know what op is on about

Well, I may be fucked in the head and socially retarded, a recluse and a hermit sperg, but at least I've got a wife who loves me for who I am. I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

Post her titties

Yup this shit happens all the time

Thankfully even most sociopaths are shit at it though, reasonably intelligent people can usually figure out what's going on if they pay attention

Also this

Except because 50% of the human race is female we pretend that it isn't manipulation

Its funny how I always hear guys talking about their "loving" wife or gf or w/e.

As soon as you even look at their relationship closely you find a bunch of fucked up shit.

Stuff like the girl used to be a whore, or they are both huge spergs, or both extremely needy, or sexless, the list goes on.

Truth is, "normal" women do this naturally, western women are even worse because they are not used to control their natural instincts.

If you find a girl that is not like this you are probably gonna have to go to some place or some type of girl that SERIOUSLY deviates from the norm for some reason.

This post is 100% accurate.

The fuck'd up part is that she's paranoid schizophrenic. She was an extremely gifted politics student, but contact with the recruitment of the secret service, her atavistic jewish trait of schizophrenia got the better of her.

Ive got a cutie Cameroonian wife. Submisive, and perfect for spreading my superior aryan genes.

i've had this happen to me in relationship but it doesn't work if you show it holds no power over you

hue nigger is right

Bingo. Why are so many Western men such pussies, eh?

If you show that it holds no power over you she will cheat on a guy that she can control lol.

I find guys that think they can control a woman by being aloof to be hilarious, because that goes exactly against the central point of a relationship: stability.

If you don't have stability (for both) there is no real relationship. This is why human relationship NEEDS to be regulated, otherwise we just become animals.

Where were you when favela man red pilled the west on women

Every SJW/Multiculturalist argument is based on gaslighting ie. semantic manipulation, loaded answers and questions, assuming the conclusion, associative thinking, attacking the individual on a personal level, continuum fallacies et simila, using stereotyped meme and sentences, process to intentions,inserting irrelevant bit of history etc. all mixed with a long winded, literary,unclear writing style that shield them.

That's why when you speak with one of them you become extremely angry, because they do not contest neither your facts nor your moral outlook but try to make your position something akin to 2+2=5 and therefore based on insane "hate"

The solution I found is just to cheat on her before she does to you. In the instance she does you dump her and then you move on to the next one while keeping your mistress.

>Clever enough to have relationships
>Stupid enough to play the cheating game
You must be an emotionally bankrupt walking corpse of unhappiness...

And?

I agree with what you do.

But you have to understand that this isn't even a real relationship.

You start by cheating and expecting her to cheat. Truth is, we either go to the same level as most girls go, or become sexless.

I personally prefer the first option.

Beats me, I've never heard of this term. Redpill me.

I see nothing wrong with being proactive or preemptive with an inevitability. Also I don't need it to be a real relationship. I believed in that meme when I was young, but younger than that I had several "relationships" so somewhere in the middle I regressed.

I see no point in being beholden by honor if the person I am dealing with isn't honorable, but you and I are already on the same page.

Of the 2 options you mentioned, I definitely prefer being sexless.

It is real. It used to be a real job, back when gas street lamps were common. Each town would have a lamplighter, or a gas lighter.

>gas
>jews

OF COURSE ITS REAL ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED?!!? HOW DO YOU THINK WE HAD LIGHT BEFORE ELECTRICITY? THINK BEFORE YOU POAT

HEHEHE leaf is bestposting again

I disagree with you, but you are in exactly the right place
God bless Darwinism

It's a new buzzword women and media use as a sort of fallacy's fallacy. It is real - especially among those with Borderline Personality Disorder - but most people just use it dispel any argument that makes them uncomfortable. Basically a new term for stupid people to pull out of a bag when they cannot keep up with your logic/argument.

i don't agree with the numbers he's espousing but it is true that women are adept at this sort of behavior. if things aren't going her way she can use a plethora of tricks at her disposal that she's honed over years of manipulating men.

unless they are fat or ugly in which case they have no choice but to be pleasant and nice.

It's an evolutionary game that both sexes play.

It's sad that Cred Forumstards continually play the victim card, always at the mercy of these manipulative women

Fat bitches are like blind people in that their loss of attractiveness focuses their ability to be pleasing, as the blind person gains a heightened sense of smell or hearing.

true but that behavior isn't limited to just Cred Forums

people love to play the victim because it is a twisted sort of power they have over other people. i get what you're saying though, it's really not difficult to navigate a relationship with a woman. if she's horrible have enough sense to dump her, but there are good people out there of both sexes.

LOL
Fucking leaf LOL why are you educated is retard XD shut up Russia

>Russia...
Go home Francois, you're drunk.

ive seen it happen.
when i was a kid, we had a pet snake. my dad would dump the snake's water bowl into the toilet and flush it down. one day, a small rock from the cage ended up in the bottom of the toilet. when we flushed it, the rock would just go in a circle in the bottom, but never flush. my mom was convinced that my dad kept putting a new rock in there every day to fuck with her. she never really paid attention.

I like you.

All relationships have a power balance. I'm married with kids and many things have happened that can skew the balance (having kids especially), but with love and respect, you keep it on an even keel. We both want the same things out of life.
I've had good and bad relationships in the past. Some where the woman has been too dependent and stifling, others where she's too distant. I'm sure they had their problems with me, so it didn't work.I married the one that fitted me the best and we still love each other after 20 years.
Too many victims these days, always blaming someone or something else for their difficiences. I wonder when the age of responsibility will begin again

DONT call me a fucking French name I'm Hung-Aryan but 100% Pure Anglo inside. I hate French! And I hate communists!

This. Every other bitch I've ever dated did all this shit.

ITT :
NOT MY FAULT - WAAAAAAAAAAH!

Fuck it, I'm done with you sad fucks

>or they are both huge spergs, or both extremely needy, or sexless, the list goes on.

oh, the horror. there are actually people out there who you don't like, but are happy with each other.

watch the 1940s movie Gaslight to find the origin of the term, as to weather its employed in political discourse...i doubt it

It's not a far stretch to use it to describe just about any political exchange in America at the present time.

Rothschild in 2016 or Rothschild in 2016?

Is that gas lighting?

Whatever, Pierre.

>Every SJW/Multiculturalist argument is based on gaslighting ie. semantic manipulation, loaded answers and questions, assuming the conclusion, associative thinking, attacking the individual on a personal level, continuum fallacies et simila, using stereotyped meme and sentences, process to intentions,inserting irrelevant bit of history etc. all mixed with a long winded, literary,unclear writing style that shield them.
>That's why when you speak with one of them you become extremely angry, because they do not contest neither your facts nor your moral outlook but try to make your position something akin to 2+2=5 and therefore based on insane "hate"

This is it. As you stated. The conversation or debate is mostly them signalling that you are a racist NAZI the whole time, and you dodging and dancing around their accusations to please them. (Oh no my please, I am not a NAZI!!)

Do you have some reading disability? This is not what I mean at all lol.

It's real and favoured tactic by the jews