>BLM themed
Would buy for less than $5

>EA games
>ww1
720 quickscope
Jump snipe 420
>ww1
Verdun smashes this crap easily.

Okay. Were they indicative of the setting?

50% of soldiers were black in ww1 according to DICE
>really diversified my shit senpai

Obviously Western front. Not Gallipoli, Aussie

So we get 1 black main guy in the campaign and over 6 million in multiplayer?
>those lmg's / smg's
Fuck, is this ww1 or ww2?

Leave it to DICE to turn what could have been an amazing game (the way they made dying in the intro sequence not be some sort of retarded gamelike respawn) into utter shit to fit their agenda.

So blacks were indicative of the western front?

>my great-great-grandfathers died for this

>implying this game hasn't already butchered that history

This game has some glaring inaccuracies bub. Like the number of rifles that were experimental or in testing phases, and the proliferation of SMGs on the allied side. The Germans were the only ones to really use them in any number. Because their Strosstruppen kicked the crap out of anybody they went up against. The number of blacks is overly emphasized.

If they wanted a fast paced game they could have made one about the Eastern Front or the Race to the Sea during the early days of the Western Front. Dice could have even tried to make something about the assault troops on both sides. But no, they had make this cookie cutter crap that doesn't do the war any justice.

It's just one of the stories they're choosing to tell, there's Brits in the other trailer too. Or are you just that childish about not getting your way??

>Race to the Sea

That could've been great set of missions. The British/French could all be 'Once we outflank the Hun the war will be over by Christmas! Come on lads!'

The battles would be a series of 'leap frogs' until you reach the sea and have the Battle of the Yser.

The ending could be seen as a 'victory'. Only a small scrap of Belgium soil still in possession, most of your buddies are dead, and being told to dig in.

So the black guy is in the British army? They were yelling "For King and country" throughout the trailer. Also they have pickelhaubes in 1918 for no other reasons than them being recognizable. Wrongs guns I can understand for gameplay reasons, but this there was no good one.

>muh harlem hellfighters
How to spot a shill. They were a toilet cleaning regiment in the last few weeks of the war, virtually unknown until the DICE marketing campaign started pushing their narrative.
This entire thing is such bullshit.
Youtube is also full of 12 year olds spouting that same brainwashed propaganda dreck.
Theres no reason to lie about the fact that blacks were so insignificant in WW1 that its ok to entirely leave them out of the conflict

>video games

>literally every American soldier was black, shitlord

feels great and sad that every Australian who died for this country in both ww1 and ww2 was white

>"Dream a Little Dream of Me" is a song, from c.1931,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_a_Little_Dream_of_Me

AYO HOL UP

> DICE is a Swedish video game developer
> Swedish
Isn't it past time someone nuked Sweden?

you've been lied to about your own history, Hans

lmao what is this shit carbines and hip fired lmgs

good

Be my fucking guest.

We wuz war kangs and shit

>Nigger sleeping in bed 13 years later having a flash back.

all this wasted potential
>making a ww1 shooter singleplayer campainge
>not basing it on based Ernst Jünger
pic related Ernst on the left

That book was great. Could you imagine some of these nu male fuck bois, with their snap backs and Jordans being thrust into the situation he wa sin at 19?

Also, there was aloottt of drinking going on during ww1

i would actually rather buy cod, at least it has new features.

>more automatics
>lack of trenches
>fanboys crying of happiest in the comments
>DICE

instantly dropped, nothing is more disgusting than misrepresentation of wars and a disrespect of my ancestors who fought in these wars

FUCK YOU THIS WILL BE GRAST!!!!

A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK

>Black guy just stands there for five minutes watching his platoon do all the work and die

Even he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing in Battlefield 1.

Cottonfield 1 looks like a first person shooter version of Valkyria Chronicles, but with shit brown color filter (SO REAL™) and africans instead of cute girls.

>whats the plan Ernst?
>i'm going to go over to their trench with my spade and this big bag of grenades, ill be back for chow

based

>HDR visuals.
>Bloom.
>More Bloom.
>now throw it in the mud!

The multiplayer is actually really fun. Gave me the same feeling I got playing BF2 back in 2005.

Who cares about the single player? In Battlefield games, single player has always been shit. The focus is multiplayer.

Isn't the brown filter usually the first one that gets applied?

half of the German army was apparently black

ok burger

From the other thread
>as a top down tactics game where you're digging your own trench lines, placing artillery, and setting up gun emplacements you could make a game that actually represented WWI combat, but wouldn't be a moneymaking AAA title.
Toy Soldiers is basically that. Pretty fun for a couple of hours. IIRC it was also moderately successful.

>not having a moment as Henry Tandey coming across a wounded Hitler and deciding his fate and ultimately changing the history of all human civilisation reflected in an alternate history ending to the singleplayer campaign.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28593256
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Tandey#Hitler_incident

I truly hope none of you so called red pilled brothers buy any of this propaganda and white traitor shit.
Fucking Rhineland bastards indeed.

The audio and the NPC interaction doesn't really mesh. Character yelling and just looks like he is talking and walking without any real danger. 2/10

WE

WIR WAREN DEUTSCHE SOLDATEN UND SCHEISSE

BF2 was the last good BF, bought 3 and cried myself to sleep (yes that is a gross exaggaration but I was fucking annoyed) over the CoD clone it had become.

But Cred Forums will buy it, Cred Forums has no spine or principles.

We wuz kings of Africa,
Europe and America.
We wuz vikings and ancient Chinese,
Kings of the world, we wuz these.

O we wuz pharaohs, we wuz tsars,
Our ancestors ruled the stars,
Whites were knaves who lived in caves,
While we drove round in hover cars.

The Olmec heads look somewhat like me,
Which proves we wuz there before whitey,
We ruled in Egypt till we leaved it
To be kings across the sea.

While whites were knaves who lived in caves,
We drove round in hover cars.

The dwarves were black, so were the elves.
But whites changed them to look like themselves.
T'was sub-Saharans who defeated Sauron,
With melanin-magic spells.

Our worst invention was the white man,
We cooked him up in one of our labs.
We lost control, and then he took over!
Now we are dressed in rags.

Considering the main theaters were in Russia and France, white would not be the adjective I would use for the men killed.

>the obligatory

Do you get to kill KKK in this game too?

That is probably reserved for mafia 3, heard you were a black panther in that game.. Whatever BP ever had to to with "mafia" is beyond me though.

I played 1,000 hours of BF2, this is nothing like it

>Pirate game
>Replace nonwhite models and skins with white ones
>Ignore the jilted rigging since it will at least will be somewhat historically accurate
>Next step fixing zeppelin fights, Quake machine gunning tactics, and 40mph armored trucks

>Replace nonwhite models and skins with white ones
>Next step fixing zeppelin fights, Quake machine gunning tactics, and 40mph armored trucks
What makes you think that you can do that. What is the last AAA game that you can think of that had meaningful modding support.

lmao

I played the beta a bit

the game is pretty shit, I won't be buying it and I was a fan of Bf4

We wuz nazis n shiettt

Really don't see why it's a big deal to tell stories from WWI that weren't typically heard. Sure they weren't the majority experience but I think it's interesting to get a more full picture. Especially since it's a war that isn't typically depicted in games.

>German squad is 4/5 nigger
>its ok goyim what are you worried about

Did it with BF3, it works online but obviously you only see the difference on your end. That's all I care about. EA makes modding difficult but it is possible.

your bitching won't stop the game from selling millions of copies cuck

indicative? you're using the wrong fucking word you faggot. learn some fucking english

I wasn't aware that you could do that. I'd expect Cottonfield 1 to have completely locked out modding because of excuses such as "models with bright colors".

see There are ways they could have made it fun and accurate. DICE decided to go full retard and didn't

>getting rehashed battlefield game: swedish historical revisionism edition when titanfall 2 is coming out at the same time

>On Cred Forums

>see bf1 historical context in thread

>Cred Forums immediately disregards any historical inaccuracies, immediately points out nig-nogs and faggery-daggery-doo abound

>Just another day in the life of jimy nutrun.

> kills self

>/thread

Verdun makes this game look like child's play.

>Kang and Sheid

So you just run around like a sperg until you die then you get to respawn as someone else a few feet away?

In WW1 we literally refused Abo who wanted to serve because of the Protection act.
They were classed as an endangered species and we didn't want to waste them on a war.

Because BF's multiplayer was the basically same in each game with minor tweaks. BF is the new CoD, each year they take previous game, remove unpopular features, add a few new and release.

Fuck yeah. Loved his attitude toward raiding. It literally boiled down to "cuz we're bored" in most instances.

fucking idiots

>toy soldiers
A shame that this was my only way to get out my WW1 craving. Fucking publishers.

>millions of dollars spent on programming gets you this shit

THEY'RE GONNA RIP IT OFF, TAKING THEIR TIME RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK

You could always take the patrician pill and play wargames. Hearts of Iron 3 with the WW1 mod or Darkest Hour (with again a WW1 mod because Paracucks vanilla games are shit).

OR, even better, flight sims. Rise of Flight and Wings Over Flanders Fields. Just don't waste your shekels on shitty overpriced hardware, r*ddit will advice you which peripherals are good and which aren't. Or hell just ask me if you want to know my worthless opinions.

mounts OP

does this gun shoot laser balls? (looks like it)

>Dear family,
>The war is rough. Most of my compatriots are black and do not do there fair share of work.
>The Italians are merciless. Most of them are Indians and shit in the open.
>The other day an Italian on a horse jumped 10 feet in the air over me and shot 5 people with his submachine gun.
>War is hell.

lol love the watermelon in the background

>white woman's hand
I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF SWEDEN

demn nigga

>historically accurate

BBC genetics ended the war on BOTH sides FACT.

>(((EA)))

WHITE WOMAN'S HAND IN OPENING

i should learn not to be surprised anymore

who ever made that image is a fucking cunt

Whoever gave you legitimate dental work is also a fucking cunt.

am i the only one assuming hes in a mental hospital ?

WIR WÄREN KÄISERS UND SCHEISSE

To be honest, it would be a good game if it wasnt so focused on blacke lives matters. I kinda like the opening scene.

Probably shell shock, as he isn't horribly mangled or severely wounded in bed where a shirt would obscure bandages.

not as big a cunt as you kike

literal kangs

God I hope this game tanks in sales.

And then gets subsidized by the Swedish government to fight bigotry.

But it won't.

That's the problem, user. It won't.

To be fair, the actual trailer shows that you play from the perspectives of many different people throughout the war.

I hate SJW / BLMs bullshit as much as the next guy, but it doesn't seem as bad as it's being made out to be,

> Be you

>Get called cunt

>can't hold his own against superior american trolling

>Immediately falls back to cuck-like mentality

> "Kike! I-its not like I like arguing with you, bakka!"

> Refer to pic as to your next course of action

>'ww1' game
>niggers
>no bolt action rifles

Fuck Dice and EA

>respond to brit poster
>american poster responds back

fuck i lost

>mfw

>Itz worl wa won, an i wuz chillin n shit. Mah niggas wer sayin how Germany an Austria wuz startin sum shit. At first, i jus wanted to crack open a 40 an sit at muh porch. But then some cracka whitey mentioned how there wuz chicken over there in Romania n shit. Aint no way im lettin them ruin chicken farms, chicken lives matter. Imma deep fry their asses.... none shall escape my wrath...

What's worse senpaitachi, this or pic related?

its not your fault
you cant help your 30% west african ancestry

It's all products of the same shit that I won't be buying because there's no games I've wanted for at least a year.

Pls be a shop

What game is this?

why arent they burning a negro on this cross, what the fuck

You can be rest assured that it will sell more than most other Battlefield games.

What you posted is just hilarious.

Mafia 3

Dude it's MAFIA 3, when you buy a game called MAFIA that has a history of being in the MAFIA about working for the MAFIA naturally you'll be fighting white racism.

mafia 3

It's 75%, nigga. Get your shit right.

>YFW When Nig-nog knows how to internet

Mafia 3, I think.

>Mafia
I remember playing the original when I was a young lad... WTF happened!?

I'm glad I quit all video games except for strategy games after Fallout 4...

Reminder to buy Gears of War 4 on PC or Xbox One instead of Niggerfield.

>westacuck "games"

>albino and reptile niggers

>horse is able to turn trajectory mid flight
so this is the power of frostbite... woah

Soon we latinos will develop a videogame in which natives destroy the conquistador force and invade Europe

WE WUZ FRANCOTIRADORS N SHEEEIT

Must be a southern Sicilian, I heard they're pretty dark

Christ. I was bored after the first 2 minutes of actual gameplay.

I've shot SO MANY guys over the last decade, I just don't care anymore. Th video game industry is in dire need of some innovation from AAA studios

Don't kid your self the single player looks amazing, there were some black people in ww1 no need to speed about it

>Tfw all the games u play are 17+ for graphic gun violence

>Tfw Lil timmys mom is a fat cunt who doesn't watch her little shit and let's vidya baby sit him for hours

>Tfw I have to deal with Lil timmys bitch ass online When his mom should be in jail and he should be in foster care.

> Cliff "Look, my game has trans-gender bathrooms!" Bliezhyn(((sky)))
No, thanks

You probably emasculate a young Hitler in the trenches.

>Featuring Drumpf from the Republican series

the funniest thing is that the main nig looks like some fantasy orc

>"""""Mafia""""""

what the fuck happened to my dapper mafioso gang?

>storms of steel
wake me up

zug zug

WIR

JEsus please stop posting
weaponized autism is banned by the Geneva Convention

WAREN

At least it was before I fucked everything up

>one of my favorite games that got an okay sequel now has this bullshit in the third title

FUCK

>everythang

UND

KONIGE

>it's actually a super redpilled message about Rheinland bastards and the game ends with the player as a young Hitler during the Bavarian Soviet Republic

THAT MUSIC THOUGHT

I AM GETTING FLASH BACKS

THE HORROR

Jesus is the whole game narrated in nig speak?

I hate when something as basic as language is butchered by ebonics.

While Fuck Niggers, I will say that I think the death sequence is creative

Why only strategy games are based nowaday? Is it because normies cant get into them?

No he just has a hospital bed at his house.

Cucky B has nothing to do with Gears 4, which is another reason to pick up the game since that faggot isn't making retarded design decisions anymore

strategy games were based about 5 years ago but the industry has since been swamped with revisionist SJW-pandering bullshit

pic related - one of the more recent DLCs plopped out by a (surprise surprise) Swedish strategy games company.

Rare af. Saved

Sorry haven't payed attention to much of the new releases since Victoria 2.

>Learn your history
>Harlem Hellfighters
>Did not even see combat in WWI

Learn your history

I like it how the alt right will laugh at SJWs when they complain about the races in a game, then the alt right will turn around and cry a river over the races in a game. You guys are literally SJWs, except instead of being against white Europe you're against minorities.

They turned movies to absolute shit and now all of this leftism gets worse in games each year. It's been a total slippery slope. I barely watch any movies by now and the games I can enjoy have been decreasing aswell. It's not as bad yet and with steam and the indy community the options are huge, but I start to believe the gamer community is or is becoming a bastion of raging leftism.

Might be time to abstain from the vidya Jew.

I'm butthurt at the EU4 DLCs not because of the SJW shit but rather because they add fundamental features that are otherwise blocked. And off course the ridiculous pricetag. EU4 isn't good without MEIOU&T anyway.

mafia 3

fucking kek

It's quite a different case though, wouldn't you agree? SJW games are forcing diversity where it simply should not exist, just to pander to a 'minority' as you put it.

We just argue for a little bit of historical accuracy. You make a game set in WWI where there were no black soldiers, but you make 60%+ of your player models black and the main character in your campaign mode a black.

I don't go so far as to say it's an insult to veterans or some shit, it's just a game. It is however, fucking absurdly hilarious and deserving of mockery.

tbf elizabeth I is a worthy woman to be in a historical-oriented game. I'm not a fan of it being something to make a point of though.
Why have a different DLC for women when you could just include the relevant ones anyway?

The DLC isn't about historical figures but rather in game advisors (basically you pay them and get mana in return, the womyn cost less and are as good as the FUCKING MALES).

I also hate how in the opening narration, they put how "the war to end all wars" Did not end a thing. As they put some higher moral stance on all wars, when they are a vidya game developer cashing in on these wars for their own benefit.

My English great great grandfather fought and died in this war.

You mean to tell me a fucking nigger will be the representation he gets? Fuck you EA.

Wow, an image with a bunch of logical fallacies used to defend your point of view. Just like an SJW!

>you guys are literally SJWs

The issue of race that SJWs complain about is that a game doesn't include minorities even though it would be inappropriate to include them. The recent Witcher game got some heat because it didn't include minorities in Medieval Poland.

We are complaining that they are butchering history to fit their narrative. Yes, blacks fought in WWI. But the majority of them served in rear line roles. When they fought in combat it was with distinction, but DICE is over representing them. Now some history professor is going to have to explain to kids that the majority of European and American armies were white.

Even in games, black people look the same.