TRUMP GENERAL - MADMAN EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/782571918503317504
strawpoll.me/11347565/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2neyQA5TDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782544407593619457
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/782570715082006528
abqjournal.com/857961/clinton-trump-in-tight-race-in-new-mexico.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/
psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
youtu.be/aoYXihwcp8c
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-01/brexit-mastermind-tells-trump-to-avoid-catfight-with-clinton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

Lets hope the assange the grey has something spicy for tuesday.

>almost no new state polls
>only a few national polls
>LA Times has Trump up still somehow

What are (((they))) hiding?

Lets go deeper down the hole

AWOOOOOOOVEMENT

SHILLS BTFO

M A D M A N

shoo shoo shills

For instance and Just to reinforce: shills are claiming that the most recent state polls at NH, NV, MI and FL are all showing a clear post debate advantage for Hillary.

That's false and here is why:

New Hampshire: Hillary is now +7 at the WBUR/MassINC poll, it was +15 before at the same poll.

She lost 8 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Michigan: Hillary is now +7 at the Detroit News poll. She was +9

She lost 2 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Nevada: She is +6 at the Suffolk poll after the debate.

It polled almost 54% women and 46% man (8% more women than men). It also polled 40% democrats while only 34% republicans and 20% independent.

Florida: That's a battleground state alright, here is the comment at the poll that puts her at +4 [4]

> Despite small shifts that have given Clinton a post-debate bump, the race is still very competitive and the outcome will hinge on where and among whom voter turnout is higher.

Do you guys (specially Hillary shills) really believe Clinton or Trump will command a higher turnout this election?

The mere fact that MI and NH are battleground states this election is a display of strength for Trump and weakness for Hillary and she lost as many as 8 points at those states *** after *** the debate.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html

[3] pic related and realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf

[4] realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf

NEW NATIONAL POLL

TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5
TRUMP +5
>TRUMP +5

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/782571918503317504

Mrs Clinton, I'm gonna kick your ass!

I can already picture the ads Clinton is gonna run.
"Donald trump hasn't paid taxes in X years" followed by a sound clip of him saying "yeah that makes me smart".
I was right. Monday was the day we shifted into another usiverse. We don't win in that one.

I bet most of them wanted post-debate polls and will probably come out soon, that said, they have manipulating polls for a few months so don't trust them

Calm the fuck down, everyone already watches the LA Times poll; no reason to spam.

That being said, looks like Trump is leading in the CVOTER polls as well.

Is this why they pulled the trigger on the taxes? Clinton must be shitting her diaper.

Your digits confirm.

>shills work for 5 cents per post for Hillary
>they could have just bet on Trump and posted for Trump for free

look at the comments and the retweets and likes on trump's tweets.

thats organized shilling with twitter bots.

>Hillary only 6 points ahead in New Jersey

He's turning states into battlegrounds, that should be double digit blue

Their loved ones if they know what's good for them.
illary does not forgive. illary does not forget. Expect her.

>LA Times poll
Wow it's fucking nothing

TNN from last night?

post yfw trump fires obongo

just like texas amirite

It's not the daily LA Times poll you fucking cucks.

It's a real poll taken between 9/25 and 10/2.

>The mere fact that MI and NH are battleground states this election is a display of strength for Trump and weakness for Hillary
Forget New Hampshire, Clinton is only +3 in Rhode Island and they're tied in fucking Minnesota.
Trump must be approaching 70% of the White vote, it's insane.

What site is that? Do they verify your address?

That's true and a very worrisome sign for the democrats

Obama carried that state by 16% in 2008 and by an even higher margin in 2012 (18%).

A 6% gap is a disaster there for democrats, as it is achievable to flip the state on turnout only in that case, not to mention a 3.9% margin of error puts both close enough to be a statistic tie.

(Think the worst case for democrats, the polls overestimate Clinton support by 3.9% meaning she loses that much, Trump gains that much)

2 less percent and this state joins Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin as toss ups.

God I'm sick of hearing this cunt for every YouTube ad!

>Bendixen and Amandi International
>CVOTER International

Literally who

>Hillary has never done anything wrong.
>She is a perfect person.

>Trump avoided paying taxes LEGALLY for a long time.
>Trump is literally Hitler!
>#imwithher

I hope Trump rips her the fuck apart at the next debate. No more of this trying to be the nice guy. He needs to be overly aggressive and nasty as hell with her.

Hi fellow human beings.
I support Trump at 100% and think he should win the elections, hilary is just a bitch in denial that needs a good fuck because clinton cucked the shit out of her.

Not even kidding, with Trump winning the elections could make México a greater place than fucking USA, i mean he would obliterate all the fucking lazy fucks that went to USA many years ago and send them back to México to see the real situation of the country they defend so much. This place is WORSE THAN GAZA.
I'm not in denial when i said that the problem of México is people leaving a country, good people that could make this shithole better leaves the country because they can't see the solution from inside and that ok, the shit thing is that once they are outside they never come back. Fuck those traitors, who needs them, the best punishment for them is being in this country and they should fight in the same situation as everyone in the shithole instead of posting hate against trump IN EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA.
Fuck Murricans, they are not Méxican citizens, why we should care about a country that spent 200 YEARS SHITTING ON EVERYONE.
And don't give me that shit about MUH HUMANISM, that's bullshit and you know it. People has to understand that if you play with fire you will eventually burn yourself and that's why USA really needs to meet the CHANCLA of its mother, the so called for them Liberty.

I mean, Trump will make America great again but also make México better in the process. If you don't even consider this you are just a shitty redneck that doesn't know a jack shit about politics and the so called humanism you are proud to represent.

>(((Adjusted))) Leader
What did he mean by this?

>Liberals buttblasted Trump didn't give a billion dollars to fund dem programz and give to Israel and ISIS

Taxation is theft motherfuckers, get used to it. Its what we were founded on, and if its not tea we're spilling, it'll be your shitty fancy starbucks coffee into the sea.

>youtube ads
>2016

Fucking hell lad

thank you based portuguese bro

Is this a new pasta?

I was here 4 years ago for the Romnocalypse.

Tell me, Trum/pol/... do you believe? Do you really believe that on election day, you're going to see votes pour in for Trump and he's going to win?

I have stayed alive these four years to watch a meltdown that will make 2012 look like a prelude. Please tell me you are true believers and you will give it to me.

>NY
>red
Kiss those bucks good bye, idiot

strawpoll.me/11347565/

strawpoll.me/11347565/

strawpoll.me/11347565/

But this was completely organic

He's not even hiding it anymore. Tweet related.

Nothing to lose, and without a dime,

>Crooked Hillary is out of time!

She's a mess, there's no doubt about it

>Look at that face, stroke out throughout!

Pee pee poo poo I put a spell on you!

we'll make the western hemisphere great again, holmes.

Is not a pasta you fucking turd, is just my opinion.

Romney had shit chances because no one accounted for black people again.

This time, only women are voting Clinton, so we're gonna fucking win this

Nate Helium strikes again

He's doing what he tells everyone else not to.

This is a comfy Sunday morning awoovement.

Nice!

>ads

So is Nate stuck in the same step one he named?

sportsbet in australia

There is no need to be upset

>I was here 4 years ago
translation: I'm a newfag

Remind me how Trump is polling with blacks right now?

Adblock has effectively stopped kikes from profiting from youtube.

Look into it

This; his excuse is that he's got a "methodology" for it. But a methodology that relies on flawed or fake data can be gamed.

lazy black man evicted by rich white man

>Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

I think the root of the problem is that we're just normal anons that do it for free when we can, whereas the low-quality shills arrayed against us are paid, possibly full-time regardless of (You)s.

Cred Forums's greatest strength is it's decentralized nature. There's no mods worth reliably subverting, no upboats that can be used to sway credibility, and no single target to isolate and attack.

This however is also our only weakness.

Anons drop in when they can, post data that wrecks the shit out of shills, and then usually leave to go back to their lives.

Meanwhile, shills can continue posting bullshit 24/7 with a paycheck as incentive, and the anons that previously wrecked their shit aren't there to call them out for being hacks all the time unless someone saved infographs.

Tbqh, I think the best way to fight this is to include an anti-shill pastebin link in the OP updated as often as possible for easy access.

I'd suggest uBlock origin instead, AdBlock is owned by the skypes at Google now

back to square 1 with nate

latest poll had him at 15% iirc which is huge for a Republican

>He doesn't know what adblock is

Holy fuck, the newfagging is real

Last I checked about 18 percent give or take.
Its not like blacks go vote anyway, unless the dems put fried chicken and watermelon at the polling booths

What sparked that bizarre post?

He's like ~12% of the LA Times poll:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

It tends to go in waves though

in the 10-15% range. I'm hoping we could bump it up further. Once you get on the trumptrain, black or white, you're doing it for a reason. I think a lot of blacks will come out for Trump. Not nearly as much as Clinton, but definitely a significant margin.

>holy 7's
chequed and kek'd

He tweeted that right before the debate. A mild performance by Trump at debate emboldened Nate and now he's desperately clinging to the hope that it will lead to a Trump collapse.

Here is my favorite Nate.

The problem is the constant influx of newfags. Old Cred Forums culture has basically disappeared. Now we have fags repeating the old bluepill bullshit without being challenged on it.

Don't forget only leftist sheep watch TV. They form their political opinions and morals from comedians and satire.

He saw split second of truth before he decided to go back to his old ways.

See He was getting desperate before the debates. Trump didn't completely blow Hillary, which gave him new life.

A lot. The media has stepped it up a notch, the shilling on here is increasing.

Their private polls must be terrible.

TV is a boomer thing

The tech is obsolete

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CREATURE

That's so pathetic. The delusion you have. Where everyone is a shill. Rather than attempt to argue you just call everyone CTR. For every single thing too. At no point does he mess up. Ever. Everything he does is 9th dimensional chess. The terrible way he handled the judge thing from earlier this year? Part of his plan. This? Also part of his plan. "Trump won the debate by losing it". This place sounds more like a collection of Bernie sanders fans each day.

What happens if trump fucks up his next debate too? You're gonna tell me it was some kind of 3ds chess too? Or wait, maybe he's saving his ammo for the last debate. Can't wait to see that. For the weeks leading up to the first all you saw on here was how badly trump was gonna fuck Clinton. Only when he lost because he didn't fucking prepare that's when everyone started parroting the new narrative.

If I said half the shit you fucks are saying about his performance before the debate happened, you would have called me CTR too. That's all you can do. Call people shills. Trump better have something planned for his second debate because it's not looking good.

If you don't think this tax bullshit won't affect the normies perception of him then you're insane. I know it's anecdotal but this shit happened with my friends. One switched his mind because of it, and I'm sure others did too. But nah, I'm a shill. I'm not a trump supporter who thinks he can do wrong. He's infallible and clearly I'm correcting the record.

>Muh LA Times poll
This is the cry of the delusional DRUMPF supporter, as he sees his precious DRUMPF's numbers plummeting to new lows.

In fear and desperation, he clings to his
>ONE POLL
>N
>E

>P
>O
>L
>L

What's the TNN for today?

That is the enemy.

Morning, guys. Whats new in the last 24 hours?

Its not hard to fudge a poll.
They make a normal leveling system for it, and on November 8th, Trump's down by 12 points in every state, even in solid red ones.

If Brexit couldn't rellpill you on polls, I don't know what will

Part of me wants to love the idea that shes doing wayyyyy worse than (((polls))) say, but part of me says ehhh they cant all be colluding with hillary.

You guys should read René Guénon and "Crisis of the Modern World" - it was written in the 1920s and predicted the emergence of people like this

>mfw alleged voting interference from the pesky ruskies calls the election off and obama stays and slowly installs hillary

Trump knows how well he's doing.
Put it this way, after 9/11 Hillary collapsed so hard that they were able to convince El Rato to get on board the Trump Train

Typical HillShill

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782544407593619457

>the only jobs Hillary has created were at the FBI and DOJ

D.A.K

There's no doubt we're going to martial law if Trump wins November 8th.

They've got 2 months from that point to kill him.

You really believe that don't you? That's how sad this place has gotten. I mean yo, do you. Believe I'm getting paid for this all you want. (I'm not)

It'll be fun to watch him dance around this. One of two fundamental options exist here. Either:

1. Trump was so bad at business (you know, his one major claim to viability as a candidate) that he was essentially losing more money than he was earning, thereby allowing him to not pay taxes for some 18 years.

2. Trump essentially exploited every loophole in the book to evade paying any taxes. This isn't necessarily illegal, but considering that Trump has often shown pride in his ability to exploit the tax laws of our country, it's a bit of a "fuck you" to the common workers of this country that do pay their taxes.

In short, either Trump was such a tragically bad business man that it's a miracle he's not homeless and destitute - or he's a shining example of how corporations and the upper crust of our country essentially are allowed to skip paying taxes while the rest of us foot the bill for the annual budget.

So which is it?

If Trump is/was as wealthy as he has claimed over these years, he could easily have afforded to pay a fair share of taxes while still exploiting tax loopholes that would have minimized the actual dollar amounts... percentage-wise, it might have been a drop in the bucket, but at least it'd show that he symbolically wasn't trying to take advantage of the opportunities that this country gave him without so much as a symbolic act of "chipping in". I might speculate that he chose to pay as little as possible on the principle that the government didn't deserve it. Perhaps he felt that he was too good for paying taxes; perhaps he got a kick out of how well his CPA's could spin his taxes to make a mockery of our tax code. Who knows? I can't wait for his response...

are they in a museum gift shop?

I'm sick, feel like shit, and have homework due tonight. Somebody increase my mood.

My view is that she is legitimately ahead right now but the bump will die down, Trump will hit harder in the second and third debate, and we have lot of october surprises for hillary.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

>they can't all be colluding with Hillary

Vegas

This is where people are actually putting their money where their mouth is. No memes, just cold hard cash. Hillary will obliterate Trump.

If Trump avoided paying taxes legally, then what's the big deal? He should release his records then. Being accused of being lawful is fine.

this
>b-but h-he's doing well, in my m-mind!

It is a Sisyphus job, best to just focus on the most important stuff.

There's a few qt 3.14s there, though.

I never believed. They'll just delete votes like they did to Romney anyway.
The ride was a blast though, can't wait to do it again next time

The people who put their money were their mouths are also said brexit will not happen.

haha she was proven to have bought fake followers way before this election cycle.

/cfg/ has what you're looking for.

It looks like it. They had to find the smallest venue possible so nobody could laugh at how pathetic and small the crowd is.

Just like the Panthers steamrolled the Broncos.

The odds were practically 50/50 by the day of. If you see that start to happen with Trump, let me know.

Until then, keep dreaming you fucking faggot

You removed he [Edit] tag this time.
Well done.

t. 10/1 betting odds on Leave

calm down katy

It isn't a fuck you. The American Revolution was sparked by unjust taxes, and Trump is in favor of both lowering taxes and tightening these loopholes. Who better than someone who knows them all to do it?

So, you are gonna go make a queue at the trump towers because he will give y'all a job?

He should, he haven't paid taxes since 1995

Does it matter as long as it blocks the ads? I get the data mining argument but they are doing it anyway.

You typed all that shit but forgot the major hole in your post

>taxation is theft

You call yourself an American? When they're funding dem programz, sending ISIS six gorrilion dollars in cash because they kidnapped Obama's puppy, and 20 trillion dollars in the hole and our infastructure is shit, you tell me you wouldn't start giving them less until we're represented properly.

>qt's
>implying

Agreed. Cred Forums has only survived relatively intact due to daily redpill threads that assimilate migrants.

It's honestly terrifying how many basic facts and premises that drive the Cred Forums viewpoint are completely unknown by most anons here.

Step 1 is bringing those threads back. /nsg/, while an admirable initiative, doesn't cut it.

As soon as my life stabilizes, I'll take charge of bringing those back.

We will prevail.

Man, guys, put all your money on remain, it's passing, Vegas says!

get the fuck out of here

>fair share

The same Vegas that bet against Brexit? That bet against Trump winning the primaries?

Yeah, those guys really know their stuff.

superbowl and brexit, rly makes me think

AdBlock Plus is going to show you ads now though. Yes, they're selling ads through an ad blocker. uBlock is faster as well.

what's this latest 900 million meme?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

/zhg/ was pretty good for a while too. I wonder if that'll ever come back

Nice job correcting the record. However
>being able to not pay taxes
is good

>waiting for wikileaks

/trumpgen/ it's official, my girlfriend is pregnant. She's 18, Mexican and very conservative. Hopefully one day us and our half dozen kids can go to America - LEGALLY

>At no point does he mess up. Ever. Everything he does is 9th dimensional chess

So, you finally understand.

>October 2015
lol newfag

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2014.

Trump is Von Miller, the MSM is Newton.

>tfw redpanels

>tfw redpill is sucking your tumb to sleep every night because people don't give you a job because your superior intelligence and qt3.14 don't suck your dick because your superior white genetics

hard drugs are more efficient with life denial

I read about it but have not seen any yet. I will switch when that happens. Zero tolerance for ads, zero.

What is your backup plan incase trump loses?

tuesday my medkit friend

High energy rally yesterday.

Cmon man. I want to believe this as well but he's clearly made some mistakes.

>18
>Mexican
>conservative
>will still vote Democrat

You can, she and her kids can't

Trump managed to lose almost a billion dollars in a single year through irresponsible mismanagement of his businesses, and we've all subsidized that loss to the tune of a billion dollars in voided taxes.

Donald Trump: Welfare Emperor.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.
what is this and why am i seeing this now for the first time since 2012?

leaves best be getting ready for the next migrant crisis

>18
>half dozen kids
What the fuck?

>the world is a massive tinfoil conspiracy
that's so (((Alt Right)))

grab popcorn and browse Cred Forums

>Reality
Trump lost about a billion dollars in the 1995 New York real estate market and wrote off the loss in his taxes through a loophole enacted by Bill Clinton.

>media
IS TRUMP REALLY AS RICH AS HE SAYS HE IS WHY DON'T YOU PAY YOUR TAXES DONALD WHAT KIND OF IDIOT BUSINESSMAN LOSES A BILLION DOLLARS

It will be a case study how denial get stronger every time Trump looks like an useless idiot

Thanks for believing in RI I know I do.

>mfw it comes out.

>Muh LA Times poll
This is the cry of the delusional DRUMPF supporter, as he sees his precious DRUMPF's numbers plummeting to new lows.

In fear and desperation, he clings to his
>ONE POLL
>N
>E

>P
>O
>L
>L

Drumpf. DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>raped a girl
>found Paris Hilton as a 12 year old attractive
>carried over a tax loss for 20 years

is it over?

Fatty Bankrupt: didnt even go to business school like baby bush

It takes more than a sound bite to explain the market in the early 90's. But here's the short of it.
>he invested so heavily into a a passion project that he found himself a billion dollars in the hole
>he found a way out and never made that mistake again

It's not, but they need time to 'adjust the algorithm' again.

We all know what they are up to.

Go back to not giving a shit and get ready for things to get worse

Spend money on a really good .338 rifle and get an excellent long range scope.

For forgot the Mexican part. They lay a lot of eggs.

We're so blinded by love for our God Emperor, we don't give a shit.

He could shoot an infant on television and I'd still suck him off.

Let me ask the Trump supporters of Cred Forums this.

Do you think it's unreasonable to pay 60% of your income to the state? I'm talking about middle-class income here, not millionaires (they'll pay even more). In return, you get free compensation if you're unemployed or sick for more than 7 days, a state-funded pension, and your kids can go to school absolutely free.

Would that really be such a horrible system?

Bernie has stuck the knife in the bernouts and twisted it good and hard.

We landslide now.

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/782570715082006528

>On @ThisWeekABC Sanders says Clinton accurately described his supporters.

>America: Hill Yes
This is who we're running against folks.

>all these hit pieces
>Trump still leading in the polls

w e w l a d

Trump is a Clinton plant confirmed.

>Hey donnie, run some inferference in the republicans, they are so fucked they will let you be the candidate, you just do your worse and we'll keep this tax break forever, deal?

BERNIE CALLED HIS OWN SUPPORTERS BASEMENT DWELLERS

HOLY SHIT

New Mexico (Albuquerque Journal)

Clinton 35%
Trump 31%
Johnson 24%
Stein 2%
abqjournal.com/857961/clinton-trump-in-tight-race-in-new-mexico.html

Has it worked on any level for the Nordic states, you goddamn fool? Fuck no.

Yes, it would.

that's a plus in Cred Forums pol loli anime masturbators

She lives in Australia but she's a Trump supporter. Even got her cousin to send us 2 MAGA hats at my request

Why?

Still, unless she had hextuplets then someone needs to call Chris Hansen.

Does that include funding rapefugees?

>Bernie

biggest cuck ever that fucking jew. all this because he hates white people

Fuck you Trump. You claim to be a patriot yet you find ways to not pay taxes for the military and the VA. You claim to want to close the loopholes that you have been exploiting for years. You call Clinton unethical when you have done unethical shit like this too. You claimed to be a successful business man, but you have loses and you seem to be reluctant to pay any taxes. You say it's the governments fault for these loopholes, but billionares richer than you like Buffet and Cuban still end up paying taxes and ask for them to be raised. So fuck you Trump you hypocritical piece of shit.

That sounds fucking awful.

Yes, also nothing is free.

>It's a Spaniard pretends to know what being employed is like episode

There's absolutely nothing he can do to lose my vote. But my getting my vote isn't what's important right now. It's getting the millions of the undecided voters onto his side that's important. And he's running out of time for that.

Why are you so mad?

>cuba
>inherited his accomplishments
>NY values
>draft dodger
>i love spics i was kidding about wall
>no real ideas

mexicans out

I don't know if you are trying to troll or live under a rock when the last elections these retards were talking about the government giving them nothing. They genuinelly believe hospitals and highways come from thin air.

@91213230

Get a job, José

I would rather keep what I make.
>free education

I'm talking about in the future - she is pregnant with our first child. Mexican girls are extremely fertile like said

they dont care if it's legal or not...
all they care about is the headline: "trump doesnt pay taxes"

Let's put it this way: Paying 100% of your income to work is slavery.

You are proposing that we pay 60% of our income to work.

You are 3/5ths enslaved by the government you autistic sack of shit.

>Reading all this shit.
>Wasting your time you could use watching Trump videos.

Im not sure why every single bernie support isnt flocking to trump after the dnc leak. dem absolutely shafted him 10 ways to center and they are still trying to rationalize voting for hill.

>Cred Forums pass
kek

Rev up the twitter bots, we need to shill relentlessly for the god emperor

those are not bernie supporters, those are literally berniebros, and Sanders, being an actual human beign with principles, reject anyone perverting his message.

Unlike you know, "god emperor"

>MUH ROADS

New Hillary meltdown video

>Allepo at 24%
are new mexicans mentally retarded?

Fuck no. I haven't even got a hold of my hopeful inheritance yet. I don't want to throw money down the drain.

>He thinks there's a backup plan
Hope Hilldog actually starts a nuclear war with Russia so the sweet release of death comes ASAP

He used to be the governor of that state for 8 years. I'm surprised he's not winning it.

They'll run away, they are too emotionally invested to face up to their losses. The good news is that some of them will literally Ann hiro

>4% lead

If that is accurate, that is HYUGE. Hillary was leading by around 7-13 points on 538

>"berniebros" no true scotsman
Horsey?

>patriot
>paying taxes

>tfw he'll cuck hillary out of a blue state

pathetic.
ffs

and then cry, bitch and moan and play the victim card of being censored when they ban y'all for botting

>ayyy lmaoo

Wasn't twitter a SJW safespace? What are you doing posting there?

>Greek
>paying debnts

The only really illegal thing I can dig up on trump is a bribery charge, where he donated to the Clinton Foundation for several building permits

Other than this his record is pretty clean

shame they don't pay by the word else you'd be sorted from that post

I wouldn't do it. Before you let in your nuSwedes, you could have gotten away with it.

e.As far as I remember, he was at 15% in the polls of 2012. He only got 3.3% on election day while being a former governor there.

>The poll surveyed 501 likely New Mexico voters and contained a margin of error of plus or minus 4.4 percent. All of the poll respondents were questioned by live interviewers, with 52 percent of respondents reached by cellphone and 48 percent on land lines.

This was a live phone interview as well; something Trump normally has done poorly in.....

Is that a recent screenshot? The fuck is up with those polls

Yes. It is a horrible system. With 60% of my income I can do all of that, and buy a house by the time I'm 30. I deliver pizzas for a living.

But let's ignore that for a moment, because that's not the question. You are a Swede. Your country exists solely on the sufferance of relevant countries, so I would not expect you to comprehend the banking power of a major state. Let me try to explain it to you.

Our taxes do not go to shit. They don't go to compensation, they don't go to unemployment, they don't go to pensions, they don't go to education, they don't go to the police, they don't go to the military, they don['t go to NASA, they don't go to anything.

Our tax dollars go to paying off the INTEREST on the loan the Federal Reserve gives the Federal Government every year. That loan? They print the money for it. The money literally appears from nowhere.

Our government could charge NO taxes, and simply print its budget every year, and because the US Dollar is the reserve currency, it wouldn't do shit. We already inflate our currency by trillions of dollars a year. Literally nothing would change.

All Taxation in the United States is by definition a Kike plot. Sniveling for more taxes is literally just begging the Jews to take more of your money. With great power comes great manipulation. We must fight it, because that is our responsibility as free men.

Oh fuck then this is your last chance.
JUST

>Does that include funding rapefugees?
Of course! Everyone needs to do their part to end human suffering.

>I haven't even got a hold of my hopeful inheritance yet.
We used to tax inheritance at 70%. Sadly, the capitalist pigs managed to abolish it in 2004.

>hospitals
Come to America dipshit

>oh boy itll be yuge
>When you win second place in NM the runner up gets a nice cuck basket.

No:
Bernie says "guys, do X"
Guys say "no, despite you never said we do Y, we still want to do Y and fuck your X"
Bernie: ok, then stop calling yourselves my followers

Tell your handler your argumentation cheat sheet is incomplete

Also:

Learn to reason instead of parroting

>inb4 strawman, ad hominem

New Mexico is all fucked up; I didn't include the ones from Ipsos that have Trump up +6 or +11 either

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/

>I don't understand what a margin of error is

The cognitive dissonance is strong here.

I heard Donald Trump, during last Monday's debate, complain about our "third world infrastructure;" about the lousy LaGuardia and JFK airport facilities, bridges, tunnels, railways, yada yada yada. But when it comes time to pull his weight in taxes, to shoulder his citizen's load for the services from which he and his family benefit, he hides behind his losses, which he passes on to workers who bail him out after he declares bankruptcy.

Why, and how, if he's soooo great a businessman, does he lose $916-million? Something's not right here, but he'll explain it away to the complete satisfaction of 40% of the voting public and to his cheerleaders in Congress, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan.

Stop trying to high-jack our memes. You suck at it.

>Sanders says Clinton accurately described his supporters
Are Bernouts the single most cucked voters in American history?

>twocanplaythatgame.jaypeejeg

>abqjournal.com/857961/clinton-trump-in-tight-race-in-new-mexico.html
She's fucked (pic related).

The level of defection among democrat rankings (dems voting Trump) is much higher than the other way around.

This could end up in two ways:

1) Johnson takes NM, nobody makes to 270 and say hello to President Trump
2) Trump take NM and it is another brick at the wall for Hillary

Notice that most maps put NM solidly on the D column so the best case scenario for Hillary is the one she takes the state, with all the other problems she already got

Top bloody kek.

When I logged on my PC about 10 minutes ago they had managed to get #TrumpTaxes trending.

I checked again and it just got taken down for not having enough shills tweeting it.

Out fucking skilled.

Starts with SKS and ends with innawoods

And the VA hospitals what, gigantic retard?

NO RALLY TODAY?

pls god help

wew lad, this thread is a mess

>Bernie: ok, then stop calling yourselves my followers

They have.

Many joined Johnson, Stein, or Trump.

Regroup in Australia

>Conservative government
>No gay marriage
>Closed borders
>One of the most white countries

Ironically, I'll be making money from a Communist. Thank God for Capitalism and irony.

>propaganda
>leftist comment section
>targeting

My 10month old baby handles stairs better than this.

I don't get it

>he uses le fedora man maymays

I'm not attempting to make an argument, I'm genuinely curious if you're actually Horsey. Apparently he's in Spain on vacation right now. Your typing style is similar to his

>smugly nogunz

I'm not even going to click and give them (Views)

"T-Trump creates jobs, w-who cares that he doesn't pay taxes!"

Yeah, you mean the jobs he creates where he doesn't pay people? Lol fucking dumbasses

Hillary will wipe the floor with you fucks and you will be crying and I bet some of you will kill yourselves out of humiliation

How do you convince woman to join you innawoods?

they just parrot what their handler says

>Donald Trump obeyed the law, therefore he is evil
I know that democrats believe this, since 70% of all criminals are Democrats. You are literally the party of criminals and thieves.

Which Idols would most likely go MAGA?

He's referencing the five steps of grief in reference to accepting that Trump will win.

psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

I have to wonder how much people are going to care about Trump's taxes. Hasn't he been running from day one on being smart for using loopholes? We already knew about this kind of stuff, that was one of Trump's purported selling points.

I have to stop myself from bursting into tears of laughter at people saying that money could have gone to improving our infrastructure, we all know not a damn cent would have gone to so much as filling in a single pothole. The problem with our infrastructure is short sighted politicians, not money.

>drumpfshits

>Yeah, you mean the jobs he creates where he doesn't pay people? Lol fucking dumbasses
Do you really think he could run any sort of business not paying people what they're owed?

You're taking a few dredged up examples from the Jewish press and saying that's representative of how Trump always conducts himself.

Polls in this presidential race are worthless.

Everyone who wants to vote Trump would say in any poll that he would vote Hillary.
Why? Because in polls you are not anonymous. With every poll in which you are saying that you voting for Trump you risk your job. You have to lie or don't say anything.

As of now Trump has even the chance to win every single state in the USA.
Why? Because his campaign is a movement with the highest turnout in history.

But if you ask why did Trump lose so many Republican primarys, then it can be answered very simply: The primary could easily be rigged, because the primaries are not protected by federal law like the general election. And on top of this the primaries in most cases only includes Republicans which are most likely to vote for the old politicians and not for the "new guy".

>"adjusting" a 5 point lead to a tie

Nate please

>pic related
how shills see the world after realizing Trump's victory is inevitable

How, exactly?
Please explain concisely, and clearly, I'm waiting.

Those are fucking horrible.

>he uses le boyfriend of my wife maymay

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>stillcanplaythesamegame.raw

(((Borowitz)))

He did more to rebuild New York than those taxes would have. You're seriously a dumb cunt. He wrote a goddamn book on the subject.

>Posts a picture of an atheist Leftist from the internet to make fun of right wing ethno nationalists

As pathetic as I would expect from the cowards who didn't even show up to help Hitler.

>If Messi is such a great football player, why didn't he score in the world cup final ?
This is what you sound like right now.

The media is already going nuts over this skit.
>Woah, so accurate!
>Best impression ever!
>How will Drumpf ever recover?

Yea, if that were true our roads wouldn't be absolute shit. Everything is a damn mess and the Jews are richer than ever. All the tax money goes to wars and back into special interests in Washington.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

Dahnald hand over your REAL medical report.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((borowitz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

jeez there seems to be alot of media people against trump

Franco wanted to but it was his underlings who didn't.

I don't even know who the fuck is horsey so...

also, weird way to not trying to argument citing a logical fallacy. I guess you wake up and complain your mother is making a reductio ab adsurdum when burning the toast

>he's implying that i used that maymay
>he's lying through his teeth

But it's factually true, it's been a talking point that millennials have been "forced" into their parents' basement by EVIL wall street and EVIL rich white men.

this
>cringe

>T. Horsey

[citation needed]
I wonder where he was when 9/11 or the hurricane

Probaby in one of his gambling resorts, drinking.

WHAT THE FUCK NATE POSTED THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS AGAIN FOR NEW MEXICO

>literally says "Obama, your fired" at inauguration speech
>100 million people shit their pants

>Benghazi
Don't forget the part where they invaded a country illegally and destabilized it in favor of ISIS.

Also, the dead people thing is unsubstantiated. Should be replaced with the Clinton Foundation "Took billions in exchange for State Department favors"

(((Trump))) gets 24-7 media coverage its annudah shoah against him!!!

I don't even know wtf you're talking about.
Elaborate. What supposed "facts" did I miss from the lugenpress?

NEW THREAD

So, instead of having a little shame you are actually embracing pepe being a hate symbol.

Oh boy, this is gonna work very well in your social and work future.

NATE FECES AT IT AGAIN!

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

>i wonder where he was in 9/11 or the hurricane
[citation needed]

>raised money for charity
that one didnt work out so well with the normies it turns out they like charity

You think Hillary will invite him to speak there?

I wonder what's going to happen to Alec?

Because it's your favorite fallacy, Horsey. Don't you play fucking dumb with me.

When is the next comic?

Or probably mourning the death of dozens of friends. You're a fucking bitch faggot.

ITS RUBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

admit it dahnald trump is nothing more than a poorly photoshopped guy with teeth in his teeth

He'd changed his ((adjustment)) method from +4 H to +5 H.
And people say he doesn't learn.

NEW THREAD

>I'd suggest uBlock origin
Seconded

>[citation needed]
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
>I wonder where he was when 9/11
youtu.be/aoYXihwcp8c

He's literally now just fabricating numbers because he wants SO FUCKING BAD for his Queen to be leading by that much.

What is it with gay men and their unhealthy obsession with Hillary? You'd think she was fucking Ru Paul by the way they foam at the mouth in adoration for her. Hillary pissed on the LGBT folks for as long as she could manage until the political winds changed and she became all rainbows and pandering.

That sounds like a fucking horrible deal

kek!

How you'd think normies are taking this?

You stupid nigger, cant you low level cunt even understand what is going on in this site?

Go hang yourself. Better yet, make sure to kill your family first, because those stupid genes came from somewhere.

bad news for you
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-01/brexit-mastermind-tells-trump-to-avoid-catfight-with-clinton

Except there was no significant voter fraud in England

>not getting that cunts vote
>thank fucking god

Going to the rally tomorrow in Loveland. Pretty excited. Also, place across the street from event has unlimited bowling, laser tag and arcade play for $20 on Mondays. Gonna be a good day.

>le pennsylvania going blue meme

die

He should not keep getting away with that.
Trump should call him out.

Learn to hide my thoughts

>they dont care if it's legal or not...
>all they care about is the headline: "trump doesnt pay taxes"

I don't see how Americans are allowed to vote, then. They're just too stupid to be serious about governance.

It's doubly hypocritical in that American culture is obsessed with hating taxes and reducing taxes. If anything, for Trump to lawfully avoid paying taxes from 20 years, you'd expect every American to high five him for his accounting acumen. He's doing what every American proudly does his best to do - pay the least amount of taxes lawfully possible. But instead of applauding they'll crucify him. Because all of a sudden, just in Trump's case, every American is a socialist. It's absurd.

>Tl;Dr - Most Americans shouldn't be allowed to vote.