How come Finnish people have such weird behavior?

For the most part Finns seem like pretty cool people. And on Cred Forums they are probably one of the least cucky European countries. Now, that being said, what the fuck is up with the way they act? I have seen so many cases of Finns just simply acting "odd". Somebody explain this to me. Why are they like this?

One example:

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4YG10IV4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcyyFz_mHX0
youtube.com/watch?v=LgI0XvlLtko
youtube.com/watch?v=PLOLTk1GVRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorite_War
youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZVpFL8uqk
youtube.com/watch?v=4om1rQKPijI
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=9lxi8ZU1sJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=B3mWg_aMFBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Finns
youtube.com/watch?v=8Be2HJ8Rpxw
jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/158747-hyvaa-lallinpaivaa
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TvUhESEYE
sci.fi/~eiry/ruotsetu.html
sci.fi/~eiry/alersuom.html
jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/151562-ruotsinmielista-historian-vaaristelya
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
youtube.com/watch?v=XAnoePsDRqo
youtube.com/watch?v=smiFk6KHr_8
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNng2hAyzk
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Rc9ZmqoWc
youtube.com/watch?v=8wVJ8gxvHcw
youtube.com/watch?v=d7-IaWfQ6XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KFgyKdDlXsw
youtube.com/watch?v=gnWcgzXAX0E
youtube.com/watch?v=P7bc3GhN2n4
youtube.com/watch?v=_96gC-verMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LAKKUPEEEP

Autism. They don't know how to act around people.

too much lonliness and cold.

Russians poison their air and water.

Bumping for Finnbros to help Americans understand their idiosyncracies.

I was just in Helsinki, which I know is itself a narrow slice of Finland. Many Finns on here disavow the capital in whole, similar to how Norwegians will say Oslo isn't Norway.

Where Americans are loud, blustery, conspicuous, and maybe self-centered I think Finns seem more guarded, but very hospitable. Then again, I only really know them as a Tourist, not a long time friend.

What are Finnish girls like?

All Finnish people are on the autism spectrum.

t. half finnish shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=RcyyFz_mHX0

HATERS FRAA HATE

Ask them on Cred Forums. Finns come on Cred Forums mostly for fun and to mock Sweden.

Generally, however, the consensus is that it's just their cultural ways and how they've been raised. They're sociable with friends and close family members, but just distant toward strangers and others. The idea of being friendly for the sake of being friendly hasn't really reached that part of Europe for the most part. That's partly why Swedish immigration/cultural openness and friendliness is so new. Swedes, Norwegians and the Finns were never like that, ever.

They're a very unique bunch. Self deprecating humor and they consistently shitpost their neighboring countries. Think intelligent Spurdos.

Autism.

we just enjoy life as much as we can
we are mainly neet

>For the most part Finns seem like pretty cool people. And on Cred Forums they are probably one of the least cucky European countries.
You're a fucking idiot if you blindly believe the Cred Forums narrative. Over 50% of the people who visit this website aren't even white.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgI0XvlLtko

Well first of all your example is literally retarted.
All of the YT-celebrities that come from Finland are more or less retarted. And to why they get such a following? I have no fucking idea.

In my personal life I've been trying to break out of this finnish shell, I've tried to have small talk etc. but mostly it ends up with people just looking at me funny, or just going "what the hell are you talking to me for".

Sure, the latter happens mostly at bars:
>go up to a group with mixed men & women
>men start to sperg out telling me to fuck off
>the women would like to keep chatting with me etc.
>Get driven out of the group by the men
>Later meet some of the chicks at the bar counter (same evening or another day)
>have pretty fucking pleasant time with them. Maybe lucky enough to get laid.

If it is just 1 man in the group, either he wont sperg out or I can just outlast them. But as soon as there are 2 or more they get the upperhand and I am forced to gtfo.

So yeah, I aint sure if it is them or I that act wierd. Also not sure if that has anything to do with the topic.
I should get drunk.

azn + nordic genes = ultimate autism

So beautiful!

wow, Hydraulic Press Channel has really gone downhill...

lakkupiipu 4 lyfe

Oh fugg I feel bad for Finland now.

>more guarded, but very hospitable
I'd say that sums us up pretty well
t. finn who's lived abroad a lot

1:34 of pure Cred Forums essence.

So you just go and annoy people who do not want to be annoyed and clearly state that?

In Estonia you get your teeth kicked in too if you continue to annoy when told to fuck off.

That's a retard my friend

Sounds like heaven.

This.

UncleSamPatriot on your example video is actually literally retarded, don't expect regular finns to act like that.

I think the Finns are some what autistic and introverted. Exaclty this: >They're sociable with friends and close family members, but just distant toward strangers and others.

Not sure why though, it sure feels like all the desperation, depression and introverted feels are in our genes and come down through the generations. I think the climate plays its part also, 3/4 of a year is darkness, shit weather, greyness etc.

Finland is one big village.

Every village has its idiot.

>annoy
>Talk to the women.
Yeah, I guess I can see that being annoying.
Usually the only people who get "annoyed" by this are wiggers and other men that aint doing so good in life. "elämän kova koulu" is usually the only school they've been to.

Literal meme overdose.

Hi

I was fwb with a finnish woman working in Belgium. She was a 6/10, her mongol features and her round face kinda ruined her, nice body tho. It didn't last long because everytime we fugged she started yelling stuff like OOAAAA MUUUU MUTO ALLA OTTOOOO AAAAAA. We probably had sex 30 times, and i came something like 3 times. I had to fake an orgasm 27 times, sometimes got cramps in my leg. More than once i had to reprimend her because of her hygiene.
Fuck you Finland

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE

the guy has tourettes and autism lol

You said that you go annoy a mixed group not only females.
Polite person goes and minds his own business after told to not annoy. Unpolite gets teeth kicked in at some point.

Nobody really wants an annoying nigger in their company.

They are actually really autistic, leave them alone.

As far as you leave them undisturbed in their habitat they wont even aknowledge your presence.

speaking of finnish imageboards, i remember when Finnchan got shut down by the gubmint.

All the feels. Can relate.

This is exactly the same here

Well let me put it this way:
If you put a dog in a cage and that dog will breed with another dog then what do you get?
You get the idea that breeding is valid in cold areas.
They behave liek dogge because they hump like a vacuum cleaner on that shit.
The only reason you don't understand them is because you aren't riding your bike everyday in the cold in Afghanistan.
If you did you could grasp the concept of cats and dogs being the middle ground of an explosion of breeding.

Anyone have the picture of the Finnish bus stop?

The one where everyone's standing a meter apart from each other

There's plenty of these pics

thx

>has sex 30 times with a ratio of 1/10 orgasms with an ugly fat slob that sometimes doesn't stink
You have no self respect.

>You said that you go annoy a mixed group not only females.
I guess either I was unable to convey what I actually meant or you lack in reading comprehension.

>
>Get driven out of the group by the men
>Later meet some of the chicks at the bar counter (same evening or another day)
>have pretty fucking pleasant time with them. Maybe lucky enough to get laid.

Anyway. What do you think about the russo-estonias?
I've had a displeasure of running into couple of them at a bar and holy shit. If I like to ironically shitpost irl, they take it to a whole new level.
>Dry hump unwilling chicks who are on the dance floor.
>Try to take over tables that are clearly reserved
>Loud as shit
>Try to drink other peoples drinks
>Cut in the line, all the time
And the list goes on.

Only thing that kept me alive were the hookers and the chicks i was picking up on saturday night.
Blame my roman conqueror/saracen pirate genes man, it's no fun being me

>you will never be finnish
>you will never experience the peace and serenity of the limitless snow of finnish winter
>you will never know the joy of eating mämmi on easter
>you will never have a white finnish gf who loves you and encourages you to do your best in traditional wife-carrying contests
>you will never murder russians by luring them into your sauna, where they collapse before you even break a sweat
>you will never have an estonian slave to keep you supplied with unlimited vodka

LET ME LIVE IN YOUR SNOW PARADISE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know what you mean

this finnish girl is very interesting looking.

This is what you said.
>go up to a group with mixed men & women
>men start to sperg out telling me to fuck off

Nigger, you annoyed them. You unpolite fuck deserve beating if you continue to annoy somebody.

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2016.

Anyone ever tried "mämmi", and if you have then what did you like about it

And then I left :D:D:D:D
Holy shit Sergei. Get that benis out of your face and leave estonia for estonians! :D:D:D
Or I'll come and steal your woman!

romans didn't repeatedly try to fuck ugly girls that they couldn't even cum with. I bet the "6/10" you describe was a complete beast

So you guys don't do small talk? Sounds nice
I hate bullshit conversations about the weather

would fug but probably end up the one being penetrated

Terrible file size

Imagine if you got his hands on some real BBC

thanks.

Good to you if you left, finns and puukko, you know the drill.

Btw, I am not russian.

Nigger, I'sn it bad to invade a land where nobody likes you but ugly woman and stupid man?

I have a friend wo is cucked.
How do I FIX THIS!?

No.

Oh fug. He got the 44s, I guess I've officially lost this argument.
>Nigger, I'sn it bad to invade a land where nobody likes you but ugly woman and stupid man?
What did he mean by this?

I have a friend who is cucked.
How do I FIX DHIS!?

why?????????

That is it we may as well give vp!?

Its called personal space you barbarian

I meant - why do you whine on Cred Forums about Finns, nigger.
They have their culture and you should fuck off from the Finland.

Quasi modo doesn't represent us.

sorry :^(

Inbreeding.
After jews and muslims they are the most inbreed people in the world.

The whole finnish race descend from 4 persons

pass faggot

>Brazil
because you're a shining example of outbreeding...

>whine on Cred Forums about Finns, nigger.
Oooooooooh
You think that I am a nigger.
Sorry Ivan, but I am pure bred finn. ( as pure as we get).
It is just sometimes I get bored of all the other shut in finns, so I try to reach out to them.

Men react to this with "get the fuck out"
While women like it and welcome the conversations.
These reaction occur even outside of bars.

Because we are more Mongols than Europeans in Finland.

are you me? although i haven't yet had the courage to go to a bar

Mongolian genes, just look at Asia

Russia has more mongolian genes though.

Why are finns so good at metal? Is it the depressive mood? The high IQ? Genes? Tell me

Swedish ancestry.

We are very depressed in Finland probably because of cold winter that´s maybe why.

Go fuck away you cuck.

Shitposting, still alive and connected!

You were not here when we shitposted ourselves out of USSR.

>i haven't yet had the courage to go to a bar
My opinion? Not worth it at all. Unless it is more a kin to a pub.
Just try to scan local kaupunkilehti for small corcerts, cultural happenings etc.

If this is autism i can deal with it :D

youtube.com/watch?v=PLOLTk1GVRE

>ywn shitpost yourself out of USSR
why live?

Nigger tier finn then. Seen some desu.
Maybe you are not even lying

Jonte pls. U wuz vikingz n shiet.

Don´t disrecpect my Estonian brothers.

I have sammi finnish ancestry and despite having many friends I have by far the highest tolerance for isolation.

The only reason I ever reach out to socialize is because I feel bad for them.

Oh fug, not makings fun of my genetiks! :D:D:D

I was not disrespecting them, Pekka.

Recommend some finn music, pls no HIM

Seen this epic meme from those great times of shitposting that happened here?
> pic

In the absence of internet you had to post on walls and newspapers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorite_War

youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZVpFL8uqk

Insomnium
Children of Bodom
Kalmah
Wintersun
Ensiferum
Norther
Amorphis

Name one good metal band from Finland

that's neat.

Goatmoon?

You country spawned fucking Roy "voice of God" Khan. You dont need any other excuse.

Kamah is fucking underrated as shit

It's definitely an evolutionary adaptation.

It seems intuitive to think that Finns would evolve to huddle toghether for warmth like eskimos but in reality the harsh environment selected for the opposite.

Perhaps being an independent isolationist proved to be the better survival strategy in that northern climate. Or perhaps it's some form of behavioral peacock theory. (Most had to huddle toghether, so the ones who survived on their own were more appealing and bred more)

Either way, Finns really REALLY like their personal space.

Thanks. What's up with the band names? I know about Children of Bo(re)dom, but why can't metal bands have names that doesn't sound tryhard?

I'll give you that

I don't know who he is but wikipedia says he's Norwegian

rare

I jusd wand do shidtbosd alone :D

That's what I've been saying since I've first heard their music.

Because most metal bands are edgy.

This
Although I'm not sure if this is what I want, but what else would I really do

You're acting weird.

Normal people do not try to talk with people in groups that you dont know

>Insomnium
Good.
>Children of Bodom
First three albums are ok. Rest are increasingly awful.
>Kalmah
Decent.
>Wintersun
Debut is good. Jari is an autistic mess.
>Ensiferum
Jari albums are the only good ones.
>Norther
Bad.
>Amorphis
Shit since Tuonela.

Melodeath is dead.

This

Finnish people are so wierd

Whateber

Lakkupepe

Well shit. Guess I really am the wierd one.

it's a side affect of being specially bred to be cannon fodder by the Kingdom of Sweden

Respectable. What is your opinion on based Dissection?

>these people I agree with politically are fucking nutjobs in every other aspect, what's up with that
I wonder.

Why is this so famous?

They write poetry about menstruation while listening to Björk. They're fucking insane.

>Least cucky

>Cucked by SWEDEN for centuries

Yes, you are.

That's a slav , also your 12's are checked

Haven´t you heard about the Winter War we fought
against much larger Soviet Union.

this
now excuse me, I have to go drink beer and discuss cars and hockey with my poorly educated friends

We wuz mongolz and shieet.

Storm of the Light's Bane is a great album and still really holds up. It's a shame Nödtveidt's edginess stopped them from doing more quality stuff.

You mean the unplanned war right in the wake of Stalin's purges and reorganization of the army? The one Soviet won once it'd gotten its shit back together? You know Simo is pure propaganda and that literally zero trustworthy sources for any of his deeds exists?
>he always worked alone
>"the government" "confirmed" several hundreds of his solo kills
>Soviet and Russia claim he doesn't even exist
Nothing but regular wartime propaganda for the sake of boosting morale.

Sweden uses bureaucracy to fuck with us like pussies.

If we had a war Finns would win.

Finns are warriors, inventors of the molotov cocktail and legendary snipers.

Russia invades Crimea and not Finland because we fucked their shit up the last time they tried. Thousands of Russian lives lost. We used their bodies as warnings to other soldiers. It was very effective psychologically and they still keep their distance from us.

Didn't help that he a hero like a retard. Also The Somberlain > Storm of the light's bane, eat shit.

Russians are just salty we turned their men into popsicles. It would be a massive embarrasment to admit that Finland repelled their invasion. (Which is why Finnish aren't speaking Russian right now)

Kalmah is fucking awesome. Their last album wasn't as good as their older stuff, but overall was still pretty decent.

Fins seem to be similar to Nips

Delete this.

That's why we must unite with finngols and conquer the shit out of the world, Genghis-khan style.

The better word is mongolians. They aren't even remotely human.

>post one video

Well I can explain that video to you by saying the obvious which is that the guy obviously has some kind of a syndrome, you can see it from his face

Turisas

Stratovarius and early Sonata Arctica.

youtube.com/watch?v=4om1rQKPijI
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

You confirmed your independence, but lost many clay in that war.

I think the soviets won that war, despite not being able to conquer the whole country

Metal is autistic.
Like the finns.

We lost a huge part of Karelia but not independence.

USP has Tourette's.

Average Finn

the reason we have western europe level wealth is because we didn't get conquered by the commies

the ruskis are stuck with their widspread aids and corruption making 500e/month and I make 2k/month as a basic trainee in a nice safe, white homogenous neighbourhood

I see it 100% as a win. No question about it. You shouldn't expect a nation of 3.5mil to win a full-out war vs 168mil ever

Sweden. Never go to sweden

THIS! This is the only Finnish you tuber I know and SUPRISE!

You do realize that historical Sweden is no the same as the modern one, right?
Sweden's modern cuckness is a very, very recent phenomena that started less than 50 years ago.

When Swedes conquered Finland, they basically went on a crusade against our ancestors, destroyed our ways of life and traditions, and forced everyone either to bow down and accept Christianity, or be killed.

I got no love towards Swedes, for their history towards my people is nothing but exploitation and oppression, which they still refuse to admit, even in their modern, cucked state.

B-but (((they))) made us do it.

Also, Finns had all the privileges of other Swedes. >muh oppression was invented in the 19th century to create a Finnish nationality.

>american education

legalize it

Same here!
You just need some breathing room, crowded and overpopulated places stress me out!
Keep away!

He's not actually freaking out, its a parody video where he jokes about how licorice pipes are some dangerous drug, because they were banned for a while in Finlan

small talk is one of the worst things that can happen to you when facing strangers

Russian education everyone!

>Well first of all your example is literally retarted.
UncleSamPatriot is not retarded in the brain, he has celebral palsy. He's as intelligent as any other regular finn

>Also, Finns had all the privileges of other Swedes. >muh oppression was invented in the 19th century to create a Finnish nationality.

Yeah, the privileges of having our young men being drafted to wars of your empire, being taxed to near starvation, being abandoned whenever ruskies raided our lands, never receiving any aid when starvation killed shittons of our people, not being able to sell our goods or resources to anyone but Swedes at extremely low prices, having our language banned from public spheres, having our traditions persecuted and people who practiced killed even as recently as in late 18th century.

Your ilk did more harm than good to us, and practically destroyed our culture and traditions. We don't know anything about the traditions of western Finns, MY ANCESTORS, because you Swedes forced Christianity upon us, and destroyed our oral traditions. There is a reason why Lönrot collected Kalevala poems in the Eastern Finland, and that is because by the time he started collecting them, the only places in Finland where those traditions were still alive, were the far off backwoods where your cancerous influence had not yet reached.
The idea that we were "equals" to Swedes is bullshit invented by Swedes and Fennoswedes so that they could sugarcoat the our mutual history, and the fact that we were practically a colonial nation to you.

Fuck off. You are not my kin, and I have no sympathy for you and your coming extinction.

suuure

The current Ylilauta has an incredibly long track record, I don't understand how our admin keeps that place running. I guess there haven't been any major lawbreakers except for some pedos posting CP so finnishPD just lets it be.

Finnchan and Kuvalauta were shut down in just a few years, I guess they didn't really want to co-operate with our law enforcement.

What would a leaf know of the history of Finland and Sweden.
Even if you are descended from nordics who immigrated there, you fuckers have lost all connection to these lands ages ago.

Source on him being finnish?

I descend from Rurik my family was from Russian royalty in the early 1900s. I'm not Russian since Russian royalty all descends from Scandinavians like Fins it's just my family was from Novgored so I decided to research about my ancestors. I have autism and I know a lot of Finns do to so I identify as Finnish.

That song is actually pretty catchy, but since I only speak English this is what it sounds like to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3mWg_aMFBI

Second video of the guy in his apartment seems like a robot desperately trying to prove that he's human. I also feel like he has some bodies hidden underneath his house. Don't know why, just get that vibe.

post some rare inuit memes

A Cred Forumsack told me that.

>PIRKANMAA

Stalin's purges are more than well-documented enough, and while I'm not prepared to think Simo didn't exist at all, Russia's denial does close off one way that Simo's kills could have been confirmed. But if literally nobody was there with Simo, and if the guys he shot don't acknowledge him, then how the fuck were any of those kills confirmed? Satellite surveillance? Sauna divination sessions? There is not a single shred of evidence for any of Simo's kills or heroics, and I mean literally not one.

Being raped by Mongols doesn't make you qualified to conquer like Mongols.

My family is from a Finnish-speaking area in Sweden. They have no hard feelings towards Swedes and don't talk about being oppressed. The Russian propaganda just never got to them, as it did to Finnish Finns.

Then you should know the truth of the statements I wrote.
The idea that Finns were equals to Swedes is pure fiction.

oh shit i forgot about that guy where has he been

I know i just hate feeling like my ancestors were victims.

he's been around

>Kalaaliungaarami

>Born in Ameriburgerland to Cuban/Spanish parents.
>All other spics around me tend to be pretty upbeat and about everything.
>I've always been a nihilist/manic depressive.
>Visit grandma one day, she tells me that her great great grandpa was from Finland.
>Don't buy it, since she liked to tell tall tales.
>After she died I did like 3 DNA test all showed that I had between 13-27% Finnish ancestry.
>She was right all along.

Depression is the Finnish soul.

Swedish rulers literally burned down the houses of the "forest finns" that refused to learn Swedish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Finns

>During the reign of Christina, Queen of Sweden, a proclamation of 1646 called for the burning of houses of all those Finns who did not want to learn Swedish in the area that was later to be called Sweden Proper, west of the Gulf of Bothnia. Reading books written in Finnish led in some cases to imprisonment still in the 18th century.[2]

You are blinded by Swedish sugarcoating of their brutal history towards your ancestors.

>too deep for you
acting odd is a great charade played to convey the absurdity of life

Immigrants need to leave and then it's all good. Give me my homogeneous town back. I thought that bättre folk would keep the barbarians away but no. They went full Sverige ja!

But I'm glad about very good music and I don't even like metal.

Because they spend half the year in the fucking dark.

>tfw half finn and have these genes

I just realized that I haven't left my house for weeks

>2. Metsäsuomalaiset Ruotsissa ("Forest Finns in Sweden"). Wallin Väinö. Otava, Helsinki, 1898.
Disregarded, lol.

So you FINALLY admitted that you have brainwashed MY kin?

We shall meet on the battlefield, dirty niggerloving faggot spermgurgler

nice gondola swede-NEET-m8

W-what? I am your kin, my slant-eyed brother.

>Keep away!

Kek'd

>you will never have an estonian slave to keep you supplied with unlimited vodka
Estonians aren't slaves, they are the greatest brothers a man could ever have.

>disregard shit that proves my delusions wrong.

Keep sucking that Swedish dick, you pathetic cuck. Swedes were never friends of Finns and the good they did to us is massively out shadowed by the harm they caused to our people.

Didn't bother with reading the thread, but the guy in the OP is a legit mental case. I'm not even sure of all the mental issues he has, but basically he lives in the middle of nowhere with his zealously religious mother and making YouTube videos is basically therapy to him. His only social connection to the outside world.

>Pikanmaa

Kys, Cred Forums faggot.

I like this tbqh youtube.com/watch?v=8Be2HJ8Rpxw

You can't talk to him that way

he liked my gondola meme, apologize to the dirty crossboarder

Suomessa viljeltiin tuhansia vuosia erilaisia hyötykasveja, kuten hamppua, hirssiä, ruista, ohraa ja myös vehnää, mutta jossain vaiheessa Ruotsista tuli käsky: jokaisen tuli viljellä vehnää, jotta Ruotsin eliitti sai ns. vehnästä pöytään. Tämän takia suomalaiset kärsivät monen monta vuotta nälänhätää. Ja "vääränlaisen" viljan viljelystä seurasi koko sadon tuhoaminen, ts. Ruotsiin vienti.

Myös maailmankuulu tervantuottajakansa (terva oli elintärkeä tuote lähestulkoon koko maailmassa) sai tuta Ruotsalaista "isännöintiä" kun kaikki terva määrättiin myytäväksi Tukholman kautta. Käytännössä tämä tarkoitti, että suomalaiset saivat pitää osan tervasta, mutta suurin osa vietiin "veroina" jotka ruotsalaiset sitten möivät eteenpäin käypään hintaan.

Turkiksen olivat ylellisyystuote, joita voitiin verrata timantteihin. Niinä kertoina, kun ruotsalaiset eivät saaneet haluamaansa he kävivät usein polttamassa yön pimeinä hetkinä suomalaisten turkisvarastot. Yhdellä turkiksella pystyi periaatteessa ostamaan vaikka kokonaisen torpan tarpeet.

Ja sitten ihmettelette miksi Ruotsissa on "kaikki ollut niin rikkaampaa ja hienompaa".

Suomalaisille pyhät lehdot ym. paikat valittiin kirkonrakennuspaikoiksi, jotta suomalaiset eivät voisi niissä paikoissa perinteisiä menojaan viettää. Suurin osa vanhoista kirkoista seisoo edelleen näillä paikoilla, eikä niitä "tietenkään" voi tutkia, koska ovat jonkun ihmeen kirkon suojeluksessa "pyhinä maina".

Ruotsin vallan aikaan talollisen (eli Ruotsin luvalla talon omistavana) oli velvollisuus varustaa ja ylläpitää ratsumiestä (hakkapeliittaa) ja säästyi näin muille määrätyiltä "ylimääräisiltä" veroilta. Ja nämä sotilaat sitten lähetettiin muun jalkaväen kera taistelemaan ruotsalaisten puolesta ympäri Eurooppaa. Minkään muunlaista kiitosta ei tullut, kuin että jotkut ruotsalaiset saivat isompia alueita hallintoonsa suomalaisten perinteisiltä asuinseuduilta.

Kun suomalaisia siirtyi Ruotsin puolelle uudisraivaajiksi tai muun työn tekijöiksi, heitä pidettiin alempirotuisina ja esimerkiski suomen puhuminen oli äärimmäisen "loukkaavaa". Ruotsalaiset järjestelmällisesti tuhosivat suomalaisia tiloja, varastivat näiden karjat ym. elannon tarpeet. Sama tarina jatkuu jopa ns. Uuteen Maailmaan" mennessä. Nämä epäkiitolliset kusipäät opettivat muille miten huonosukuista tämä työtätekevä ja uskollinen kansa on. Ylimielisyyttään tietysti, olivathan he meidät saaneet vuosisataisten taisteluiden jälkeen alistettua Vatikaanin avulla valtaansa.

Kun Venäjä oli saanut vallattua Suomen alueen Ruotsilta alkoi Suomen kukoistuksen aika. Maata kehitettiin, saimme oman rahan, oikeuden käydä koulua omalla kielellämme, itsemääräämisoikeuden ja lopulta itsenäisyyden. Vielä tänä päivänäkin ruotsalaiset ovat meille katkeria siitä ja "vihaavat" meitä siitä syystä, kun me taistelimme heidän puolellaan ja he hävisivät. Pakottavat kieltään, kulttuuriaan yms. Kyllä suomalaista saa haukkua ja heille nauraa, mutta muille ei, muutenhan se olisi rasismia, joka on muuten ruotsalainen keksintö.

Dear Fins: I love your shitposting, when I see burdo paired with a Finlan :DD flag I laugh every time.

I sperg IRL and say FINLAN BEST COUNTRY IN WORLD YESS!!! FINLAN MENTIONED.

I also claim to be Finnish to people that never met me before (the joke is that I'm 1/2 Jabonese) and purest of all whites.

I unironically carry a Puukko on my belt.

Please keep being best posters.

Talvisodassa suomalaiset vaihtoivat jopa vihkisormuksensa ruotsalaisille saadakseen viljaa syödäkseen. Toki siellä jotkut kutoivat villasukkia ja joitakin tuli jopa rintamalle avuksi, mutta Ruotsi. esim. kielsi tuomasta sotilasapua Suomelle koska "olivat liittoutumattomia". Suomenruotsalaisia pakeni Ruotsiin ties kuinka paljon (vaikka toki osa jäi taistelemaankin), mutta takaisin tullessaan eivät suostuneet edes sijoittamaan suomalaisia evakoita mailleen, koska heidän "suomenruotsalainen kansallisidentiteettinsä" olisi vaarantunut. Ja tämä sama jatkuu tänä päivänäkin suomenruotsalaisine kouluineen ja omine ovineen "ruotsin"kielisille.

Suomenruotsalaiset säätiöt (jotka eivät maksa veroa Suomeen) saavat tukea Ruotsista jolla he käyttävät täällä valtaa. He tukevat tahoja, jotka ajavat heidän etujaan. Ei heitä suomalaiset kiinnosta, vaan heidän asemansa Suomessa. He ovat maailman suurimpia rasisteja ja apartheid-politiikan jäänteiden edustajia, eikä tätä suostu edes kukaan valtaapitävä myöntämään, koska saisivat niin paljon rahanvallanpaskaa niskaan. Kaksikielisyys on täysin naurettava turhuus, ja suomenruotsalaiset ovat suomalaisia maanpettureita (ei kaikki).

Kys, swedditor.

So what you're saying is that Finland is basically Småland?

sry m8 but as you can surmise from the filename i am not the original creator of the screenshot

Cred Forums is my home

>rebbit

HAHAHAHAHAH

>everyone I don't like is rebbit

kys nu/pol/

Look it up, finnish has literally the highest autism and aspergers in the world. They're are bunch of painfully retards.

You are just a mongrel. I despise all of you mixed shit skin american fucktards. You are the descendants of traitors and fortuneseekers

jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/158747-hyvaa-lallinpaivaa

Why do you always post
>Pirkanmaa
Is it a meme?

Thanks!

>You are the descendants of traitors
In a funny twist of fate, that also makes him the descendant of the ancestors of those who were betrayed.

Its a more flags thing. Long story short this one guy on /tg/ would always post a paragraph + occupy democrats picture and get on average 10 (you)s. Then he stopped showing up.

Was he from Finland? Theres this one finn posting OD and other bullshit trying to pose as a shill.

Don't fall for the memes. This is a terrible socialist commie state.

No way to tell, though it has been confirmed h speaks google translate tier Finnish. Though then again, that could just be an act.

kek once I bought a brownie from panera, put it in a bowl, and poured milk on it

then I posted it on Cred Forums and pretended it was mammi and the thread went on to like 150 posts before some Finn realized it wasn't really mammi

Ebin thread :D:DD:

Alright, Pekka, what a fucking wealth you are talking about? What exactly Finland offers to the world? The only two reasons that Finland exist is A) EU. B) the high taxes. Literally 40% of youth do "work training" aka slavery job. You are fool and deluded as fuck.

What the fuck is this shit

kek

It's humor, and he's turning his less than photogenic looks into an advantage. Not the first time a person has used comedy to turn the tables that way. Probably has a connection to the whole sad clown thing. Many others with some other disadvantage have used comedy in a similar way, a famous example could be someone like Robin Williams. I have never watched this guy's other videos and only saw Lakupiippu because it was viral-ish. Finnish YouTube tends to be shit anyway.

Legit seeming text about swedes being complete dicks in the past.

you would be autistic too if you had sweden and russia as neighbors

True story

Yeah Estonian russians are extremely obnoxious in every way. Kuradi piidrikari, tõmmake oksa end kuradi tiblad

>muh #finnishlivesmatter
literally a nigger

How do fins feel about tourists?

THAT AUTISM WAS LEVEL 10

>>Dry hump unwilling chicks who are on the dance floor.
>>Try to take over tables that are clearly reserved
>>Loud as shit
>>Try to drink other peoples drinks
>>Cut in the line, all the time
same in poland lol xD

Most Finns I've met irl are arrogant and patriotic as hell. Autistic versions of Americans in some respects.

Christina was a traitour to sweden anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TvUhESEYE

What's so weird about that?

History speaks for itself, and it shows what utter cunts your people were.
There is a reason why all other nordics hate you fucks.
The least you could do is admit that your people acted like cunts in the past, but no, you can't even do that, you arrogant faggots.

>tfw I'm a Finn and everything in pic fits me
JUST

>Second video of the guy in his apartment
He actually seems somewhat sympathetic in that video. I changed my opinion of him after I watched some of his Finnish videos. The guy is a prick and seems to have a persecution complex too. I really don't know where his arrogance comes from. But as I said, in that English video he's kind of sympathetic even if strange.

They don't really care about them, everyone is minding their own business, whatever the fuck they are doing.

People who eat at McDonalds deserve to be spit in.

I avoid walking close to them, not that it's different for anyone else, but it's a conscious effort when it comes to tourists

dont worry about it you 60% nigger

Boo fucking hoo we wheren't worse then the rest of europe. I ain't gonna give your people any white guilt

true

How do fins even mingle and find love? Everyone seems so detached

Why? I feel like finland would be an interesting place to take a look at, can most fins speak english?

everyone can speak english pretty well but there's still this odd pronunciation going on, fennoswedes are pretty good at pronouncing though

Men in Finland are more likely to get approached by women than the other way around. Soome naised on pandavad

Yet your people are all too willing to give white guilt to niggers and arabs.

Also, I don't care about if you feel guilty or not. What I care about is you awknowledging the fact that your people treated mine like shit for 600 years, and that you fucks stop shugargoating our mutual history, and acting like you were some sort of savior saints who brought civilization to us.

You were colonial oppressors that exploited my ancestors. I feel no kinship with you fucks, and I shall enjoy watching your country crumble and your people die out under the weight of the immigrants you have brought into your homeland.

Fuck you.

this

>How do fins even mingle and find love? Everyone seems so detached
Alcohol or through friends.

Finland's always been a bit like modern Sweden in that it's always easy to point fingers when the sole reason you aren't out there being dicks to others is that you simply don't have the power to do it.

forgive my countryman

he forgot you guys reserve all your white guilt for mudslimes ;^)

shut the fuck up you salty nigger

>you will never have saunaboat in te middle of the lake you live close to
>you will never swim few hundred metres in cold water to have comfy time in saunaboat with locals from all over the area
WHY LIVE

Seems like some easy vacation pussy

gib reparations first, for the 600 years of oppression!

Yeah but our women are fucking ugly, you don't want to come here.

Those 600 years were reparations, for cold-heartedly leaving you to govern yourselves until then. We took full moral responsibility.

Im half finnish I don't owe you or any other niggers anything, suck my nuts

sci.fi/~eiry/ruotsetu.html
sci.fi/~eiry/alersuom.html

jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/151562-ruotsinmielista-historian-vaaristelya

seems alright. plus I'm curious about the mongol/euro hapas

aren't fin russian?

Your countrymen seem to differ, seeing how you fuckers are actively helping mudslimes etc to colonize your homeland.

>Occupation was terrible
>Hordes of Swedes were bursting into our nothing
>Leaving behind schools, hostpitals, libraries

Finnish army. Drill sergeant takes the recruits to sauna.
"Now, gentlemen, you will disrobe! In true Finnish sauna you must stay naked! If anyone's dick arises you are dishonorably discharged! There is no place for fags in Finnish army!"
Finns disrobe and try to squeeze into a tiny sauna. 30 men barely fit in, nearly sitting on each other.
"Pekka", whispers Janne, "but you are gay! How come your dick does not arise?"
"I put some bromine in my tea so my dick won't arise. I want to serve Finland."
Suddenly Fenno-Swede Thorvald approaches the sargeant and shouts:
"Sarge! Pekka is a faggot, he just put bromine in his tea so his dick won't arise!"
Sergeant looks at Pekka sternly, Pekka doesn't flinch. He looks at Thorvald, smug and proud of himself.
"Private Thorvald, suck Pekka's dick at once! Gentlemen, hold him so he won't escape!"
"But why? I'm not a faggot, Pekka is!"
"If his dick won't arise with you sucking on it, then Pekka is not gay!"
Thorvald reluctantly sucks on Pekka's dick. Dick doesn't arise, Pekka's face doesn't flinch.
"Thorvald, you're discharged for faggotry! You sucked on another man's dick!"
"But you asked me to!"
"You have to be a real faggot to snitch on another faggot, Thorvald! Fuck off my sauna!"
Thorvald runs out of sauna naked, crying. Pekka approaches the sergeant and says:
"Sarge, I really am gay and I really took bromine with my tea."
"I know that, Pekka, I just really fucking hate Fenno-Swedes."
Then a Russian missile destroyed the sauna, killing all Finnish soldiers inside.

Such is life.

I hate them as much as anything, fuck them all

If you didn't understand me earlier, let me repeat. I know american education doesn't cover everything so maybe you've got something wrong with your head or something, dunno. What I meant was:

GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY THE FUCK OUT YOU FAT FUCK.

>American education

People in Finland love to watch literal retards in youtube. I have no idea why. I personally find it extremely repulsive.

Have you ever been outside the US?

Did anyone else find this video weirdly satisfying? Like, I really wish I could cast off the expectations of society and just do tard noises and faces like that when I'm stressed

Except you destroyed our culture, traditions, and ways of life, while exploiting our resources by forcing us to sell furs, tar, wheat etc exclusively to Stockholm based traders for cheap, so that you could sell them further for higher prices.
Not to mention that you fuckers forbade the use of our language in public spheres (effectively barring Finns out of commerce and government), as well as forcing us to fight your wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

Finns make the best meme videos.

I'm comin for that sweet finnish ass.

Also you voted some retards to Eurovision last year. Shit was funny.

Saturday was supposed to be a day of celebration 19-year-old Kalle Havumäki. A good friend had come up to Rovaniemi and the boys were heading for a gig at the crane. Foremost of the evening was, however, disappointing to mind when a Helsinki restaurant rudely turned back the boys from his door.

Havumäki before the show and his friends had gone to eating burgers and drinking soda pop for a hamburger. Alcohol, neither had enjoyed.

When Mokoma band gig was still time, young people decided to go sit for a while the crane is situated opposite the Hemingway's restaurant. The restaurant at the door Havumäki stumbled slightly as she because of your disability is sometimes used to. Restaurant employee had noticed the tumble and interpreted by the young men to be drunk.

- He had said that the ground was so fumbling that you are not welcome here, says Kalle's mother, TV1 news reader Marjukka Havumäki.

The secret is that he has no society placing expectations on him.

Welcome.

I'm so fucking ashamed of being Finnish. Gonna move somewhere else and never tell anyone where I'm actually from.

>Havumäki before the show and his friends had gone to eating burgers and drinking soda pop for a hamburger. Alcohol, neither had enjoyed.

Translations crack me the fuck up sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAnoePsDRqo

Come on you guys, gimme some (yous)s

alison brie is so fucking hot

MY DICK

Nightwish

youtube.com/watch?v=smiFk6KHr_8

you're not allowed to make fun of anyone

go back to your tendies faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNng2hAyzk

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Rc9ZmqoWc

Same. I have a 400 pic/gif alison folder.

>they're a bunch if painfully retards
Go live among your own in Sweden, Börje.

>Helsinki

can I request a couple of gif's senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=8wVJ8gxvHcw

Sure :3

>Nobody posted Jaako Jarvinen yet

youtube.com/watch?v=d7-IaWfQ6XQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KFgyKdDlXsw

youtube.com/watch?v=gnWcgzXAX0E

youtube.com/watch?v=P7bc3GhN2n4

youtube.com/watch?v=_96gC-verMU

The mongol blood runs deep. In truth we yearn to ride the open plains on horseback, raiding decadent agricultural civilization for loot and qts. It slowly drives us mad, although we try to bury those desires with alcohol and sauna, many do not make it and end up killing themselves. Life is pain. Agriculture was a mistake